• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:57
CEST 01:57
KST 08:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8305 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 20:42 GMT
#1469
On March 12 2018 05:40 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 05:35 darthfoley wrote:
On March 12 2018 05:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Can the medics please say who they are on and who they think is the fake scum? That would be much appreciated thank you.


I think Vivax could be fake scum.

FecalFeast's inability to do anything makes me want him to fall off a cliff though.

Okay so possible mafia in claimed medics is vivax and fecalfeast. Who are you healing atm?

Other claimed medics @noobking, @fecalfeast, @vivax, who are you guys healing atm and who do you think is scum.


I repeated that stuff at least twice in the last 10 pages or something.

What are you doing Moosy?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 20:49 GMT
#1481
On March 12 2018 05:48 darthfoley wrote:
@vivax and @FF I'm down to heal Koshi


Just when I changed my mind.
I kinda think he's town now.

On the other hand I'm getting the feeling that Moosy is mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 20:52 GMT
#1487
I think Moosy just in the last hours got into the thread thinking how cool it'd be to try and look active while forgetting to actually read anything so he just started posting questions out of his bum about topics I've been posting about nonstop.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 20:54 GMT
#1489
But actually I didn't answer one question of his simply cause I have no answer. Among the medic claims I can't pinpoint the scum one. I thought it'd be DF earlier tonight but now I think it's FF
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 20:57 GMT
#1494
On March 12 2018 05:40 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 05:35 darthfoley wrote:
On March 12 2018 05:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Can the medics please say who they are on and who they think is the fake scum? That would be much appreciated thank you.


I think Vivax could be fake scum.

FecalFeast's inability to do anything makes me want him to fall off a cliff though.

Okay so possible mafia in claimed medics is vivax and fecalfeast. Who are you healing atm?

Other claimed medics @noobking, @fecalfeast, @vivax, who are you guys healing atm and who do you think is scum.


On March 11 2018 19:42 Vivax wrote:
Kelsiers strategy of trying to skate on big puppy eyes didn't quite work. Good, good.

##Vote: Koshi


On March 11 2018 20:01 Vivax wrote:
But objectively Koshi is right this is the best way to play the game.
I don't think any of his advice makes him town. He's still cold as ice and not very organic while he posts useful things.

I'm going to be healing Koshi, if one medic claims to be backing me up the other can go for a save at his own discretion, with the roleblocker down.


On March 11 2018 20:13 Vivax wrote:
I think I like Koshi/DF for remaining mafia very much, a bit on a whim. Having taken issue with Damdreds and DFs D1 posts already I'd love to have been right about suspecting them at that point already.


On March 11 2018 20:17 Vivax wrote:
Why am I doing what only, I want? FF posted that he's cool with healing Koshi, I'm cool with healing Koshi as well. So we can healkill Koshi both and Noobking and df can claim to be doing whatever.

If Koshi flips scum that also clears me and FF and the next days one of Noobking or DF flips mafia, or one of them claims to have healed Koshi as well and we lynch him.

I'm going to heal Koshi, now to wait what the other medic claims claim to be doing.


On March 12 2018 02:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 02:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
DF i'll team up with you who are we giving the lethal injection


Ah so killing Koshi now suddenly isn't as nice to you as you made yourself sound? Please explain.


On March 12 2018 03:23 Vivax wrote:
So I post 3 minutes away from FFs last post and he still hasn't replied.

HF you agree on Koshi being the kill or do you have another idea?


On March 12 2018 03:49 Vivax wrote:
Ok so me and ff on koshi. Not a fan of plans to kill HF, but it comes down to df/noobking.


On March 12 2018 05:01 Vivax wrote:
Why aren't df and noob in thread to coordinate?

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 20:58 GMT
#1495
I could pull out the posts from FF as well if you like.

You deserve to be killed for that post moosy.

Who's on board?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 21:03 GMT
#1499
But yeah I'm retracting my aciton on Koshi.

I think the other medic claims should take a look at moosy or sell me another target that isn't HF since if we aren't doing Moosy tonight I'm going to flip a coin between two targets at my discretion.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 21:05 GMT
#1502
On March 12 2018 06:02 MoosyDoosy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 12 2018 05:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 05:40 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 12 2018 05:35 darthfoley wrote:
On March 12 2018 05:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Can the medics please say who they are on and who they think is the fake scum? That would be much appreciated thank you.


I think Vivax could be fake scum.

FecalFeast's inability to do anything makes me want him to fall off a cliff though.

Okay so possible mafia in claimed medics is vivax and fecalfeast. Who are you healing atm?

Other claimed medics @noobking, @fecalfeast, @vivax, who are you guys healing atm and who do you think is scum.


Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 19:42 Vivax wrote:
Kelsiers strategy of trying to skate on big puppy eyes didn't quite work. Good, good.

##Vote: Koshi


Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 20:01 Vivax wrote:
But objectively Koshi is right this is the best way to play the game.
I don't think any of his advice makes him town. He's still cold as ice and not very organic while he posts useful things.

I'm going to be healing Koshi, if one medic claims to be backing me up the other can go for a save at his own discretion, with the roleblocker down.


Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 20:13 Vivax wrote:
I think I like Koshi/DF for remaining mafia very much, a bit on a whim. Having taken issue with Damdreds and DFs D1 posts already I'd love to have been right about suspecting them at that point already.


Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 20:17 Vivax wrote:
Why am I doing what only, I want? FF posted that he's cool with healing Koshi, I'm cool with healing Koshi as well. So we can healkill Koshi both and Noobking and df can claim to be doing whatever.

If Koshi flips scum that also clears me and FF and the next days one of Noobking or DF flips mafia, or one of them claims to have healed Koshi as well and we lynch him.

I'm going to heal Koshi, now to wait what the other medic claims claim to be doing.


Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 02:47 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2018 02:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
DF i'll team up with you who are we giving the lethal injection


Ah so killing Koshi now suddenly isn't as nice to you as you made yourself sound? Please explain.


Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 03:23 Vivax wrote:
So I post 3 minutes away from FFs last post and he still hasn't replied.

HF you agree on Koshi being the kill or do you have another idea?


Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 03:49 Vivax wrote:
Ok so me and ff on koshi. Not a fan of plans to kill HF, but it comes down to df/noobking.


Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 05:01 Vivax wrote:
Why aren't df and noob in thread to coordinate?


alright so one question. To which I responded with this:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 12 2018 05:45 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 05:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2018 05:40 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 12 2018 05:35 darthfoley wrote:
On March 12 2018 05:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Can the medics please say who they are on and who they think is the fake scum? That would be much appreciated thank you.


I think Vivax could be fake scum.

FecalFeast's inability to do anything makes me want him to fall off a cliff though.

Okay so possible mafia in claimed medics is vivax and fecalfeast. Who are you healing atm?

Other claimed medics @noobking, @fecalfeast, @vivax, who are you guys healing atm and who do you think is scum.


I repeated that stuff at least twice in the last 10 pages or something.

What are you doing Moosy?

Koshi/darthfoley if I am correct. I'm trying to get people to come to a consensus atm because currently I see a lot of argument and not a lot of attempting to work together.

But fair enough, halfway through day phase I did kind of start to faze things after it started to become clear we were playing setup. I don't think asking people to make sure they didn't change their mind is necessarily a bad thing though.


It just makes you look like you're trying excessively to look like you're contributing.
I wouldn't have scumread you for a good ol' shitpost but that post clearly tries to sell the picture that you're trying to look helpful.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 21:14 GMT
#1516
Moosy I'm 100 % sure you were around when I said I wanted to kill Koshi, cause you also were around when I told rsoultin that I didn't need to do much traditional scumhunting while we were playing setup. Like you said.

But that means you were around and didn't take any of what we said into serious account.

Cause you don't need to remember anything about what townies said when you're mafia and not under pressure.

My action is on Moosy. Looking forward to which medic is going to contribute.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 21:19 GMT
#1529
Well if Moosy is town, the mafia medic is going to be on him.

If I die and Moosy isn't dead tomorrow, he's mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 21:20 GMT
#1530
So glhf managing your actions in this time span scum
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 21:22 GMT
#1535
On March 12 2018 06:21 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 06:20 n00bKing wrote:
On March 12 2018 06:09 darthfoley wrote:
n00bking what do you want to do considering HF is not happening?

Hf should totally happen.

Kill HF > Kill Moosy > Kill Slam

If we can't get consensus on one of those, I would listen to an alternative plan of action, ahead of us all ganging up on Koshi or rsoul, because those ideas are ridiculous.


Well, HF is not going to happen so I guess you need to kill Moosy


???

If that's your attitude why not do it yourself?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 21:24 GMT
#1539
On March 12 2018 06:23 rsoultin wrote:
FF not being here to at least get this nailed down is not giving me the warm fuzzies. Which is lovely because the last thing I need is more scumspects.


I really hope FF is the mafia doc cause then the mafia doc can't kill Koshi while I'm on moosy.

Which means that moosy is scum if I die and he lives.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 21:28 GMT
#1544
On March 12 2018 06:27 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 06:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2018 06:23 rsoultin wrote:
FF not being here to at least get this nailed down is not giving me the warm fuzzies. Which is lovely because the last thing I need is more scumspects.


I really hope FF is the mafia doc cause then the mafia doc can't kill Koshi while I'm on moosy.

Which means that moosy is scum if I die and he lives.


Your logic isn't foolproof, but it's the most likely scenario regarding moosy. That said, this would be true of anyone you decided to cowboy your medic save on if you're town. And that doesn't change that I don't like why you're doing it in the first place.


You're going to like it when you see that flip tho.

Granted that my confidence fluctuates pretty highly depending on day and time but right now it's pretty high for Moosy posting scumquestions.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 21:32 GMT
#1547
On March 12 2018 06:31 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Vivax where is your explanation. Looking back, Holyflare also called out medics for being a mess. What makes me doing it and attempting to organize medics particularly scummy?


Cause someone who was genuinely interested into the situation would only be worried about DF and Noobking not trying to find a common ground when me and FF already did.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 21:37 GMT
#1553
On March 12 2018 06:33 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 06:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2018 06:31 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Vivax where is your explanation. Looking back, Holyflare also called out medics for being a mess. What makes me doing it and attempting to organize medics particularly scummy?


Cause someone who was genuinely interested into the situation would only be worried about DF and Noobking not trying to find a common ground when me and FF already did.

And you really think me wanting you to say you were on Koshi to prompt darth and noob to also vote him is a sign of red?


That's not what you did.

You literally asked all of us in the most generic way possible.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 21:39 GMT
#1556
This is great though.

If Noobking doesn't get on moosy after saying he's the preferred target after HF, then noob is confirmed mafia if moosy is.

If I die and moosy doesn't, you can lynch him tomorrow.

In my scenario mafia medic is going to kill Koshi tonight. If FF is the mafia medic, Koshi won't die and we can lynch FF. If FF is a town medic, Koshi will die and you lynch Moosy tomorrow. If he's red you lynch Noob.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 21:53 GMT
#1568
On March 12 2018 06:52 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 06:50 rsoultin wrote:
WE ARE VIG SHOTTING KOSHI. THAT IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE PLAY HERE.
*sigh*

Come on, FF. Get yo' ass in here.


What happened to your moosy read bro
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 22:21 GMT
#1593
It's going to be a glorious night
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 11 2018 22:44 GMT
#1611
In which case mafia deliberately chose to leave moosy alive.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 477
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever477
League of Legends
Doublelift4210
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 473
ViBE250
Livibee191
KnowMe188
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick930
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Scarra847
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 3m
Patches Events
15h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 3m
OSC
23h 3m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.