• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:54
CEST 11:54
KST 18:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9365 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 22:55 GMT
#1308
On November 07 2017 07:45 ritoky wrote:
oh how turn the tables.

ruxxar 1 hr ago: this ritoky guy, he prob town, let's not lynch him he can solve the game!
ritoky 15 mins ago: hm after actually reading portions of the game my previous ideas on autoing may be wrong.
ruxxar 5 mins ago: ritoky is awful, he shot hf, let's lynch him.


I did not say you were awful, I presented the two logical possibilities that immediately sprung to mind.
I think you understand how much of a danger HF is, and with him having you in his sights, you wouldn't hesitate to kill him over someone with a low game impact such as shockey.

That being said, I find it more likely that shockey is mafia.
I also have a very strong distaste for fake claiming.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 23:01 GMT
#1309
On November 07 2017 07:31 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2017 07:20 ruXxar wrote:
Damn I need to clear my head...
Ok. So it's basically confirmed that we have a JK in the game(sorry artanis, pls no ban), and that conversion is the JK since no counter claim.

Holyflare as vig makes mega sense since I can see a holyflare vig shooting vivax every time.

Now the question is.. what does this make shockey?


Nothing, a lonely town. I was only taking HF's claim as vig to hope for them to kill me off instead but that didn't happen. I think one of the main reasons why HF kept telling me to not say shit. Cause in all honesty, I didn't kill anybody lol...


This does not make any sense.

If HF is the vigi, he's already expended his shot.
From an objective viewpoint, you are now equally as useful.

What reason do you have sacrifice yourself for holyflare, when you're both effectively vanilla town?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 23:06 GMT
#1310
I would never as town think the thought, "I want to sacrifice myself for X, who is also town".
I don't think that's a natural thought process at all.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 23:16 GMT
#1313
On November 07 2017 08:13 Damerion wrote:
I think shcokeyy in this situation is an excellent lynch, you have my sword/vote RuxXar!


Any other thoughts?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 23:22 GMT
#1315
Damdred where are you? <3
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 07 2017 09:52 GMT
#1323
On November 07 2017 10:32 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Hmmm curious why Ruxxar and Ritoky were so quick to vote on conversion lol


What’s curious about it?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 07 2017 15:20 GMT
#1328
On November 07 2017 23:40 ShoCkeyy wrote:
why did you and Ritoky instantly vote for conversion? I mean, I saw the night post as well, and even posted Conversion? but I didn't go off and vote for him yet. And Ritoky is still on Conversion lol


Because it was clear as day that conversion was mafia with the flip we were presented.
He had been claiming JK to save himself, and if HF was the real JK it meant that it was a ruse to get votes off.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 07 2017 15:21 GMT
#1329
On November 07 2017 23:40 ShoCkeyy wrote:
why did you and Ritoky instantly vote for conversion? I mean, I saw the night post as well, and even posted Conversion? but I didn't go off and vote for him yet. And Ritoky is still on Conversion lol


Ritoky is not voting for conversion.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 07 2017 15:23 GMT
#1330
On November 08 2017 00:01 ShoCkeyy wrote:
HF claimed I was the vig, I never agreed, I just kept bypassing it.


You never denied it when asked.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 07 2017 15:29 GMT
#1332
On November 07 2017 23:50 Conversion wrote:
okay I'm back

who are we lynching between fake vig claimer and zen and ruxxar


You have my approval to vote for whomever you want to vote for.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on your top scum reads, including me.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 07 2017 15:31 GMT
#1334
On November 08 2017 00:29 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I also never agreed, while HF himself kept saying it was me.


You could've stopped the farce at any time by telling us that you were not the vig.
Your reasons for not doing so do not make sense to me.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 07 2017 15:38 GMT
#1337
Who did you JK night 1 conversion?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 07 2017 16:07 GMT
#1341
I can understand damdred.

I don’t understand damerion too much.
I’m missing his big analysis posts, and am a bit underwhelmed.

Zen is a closed book that only show up when anybody wants to lynch him, never pushing his own targets.
I still want to lynch him.

Ritoky is smart. Logical. I like that. I feel like he can appreciate a good logical argument, and I miss having such a person around.
I think he either shot HF or it was a setup to make it look like he shot HF.

Krogan hasn’t done anything since day 1.
Just coasting on his D1 analysis and DFs “Last will”.
Stuck in his oats/ruxx scum reads and bus theory. Pretty bad.

Conv/shock are self explanatory.

That’s all the people I remember being in the game.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 07 2017 16:14 GMT
#1344
An assumption from my side:

The fact that a JK was flipped (with video and all) tells me that the mods had the post prepared for a while.

This means that conversion was the original mafia target for at least part of the night.

The HF night kill change I think was a last minute / late change that caught the mods off guard.

I think this change in mafia nightkill arose due to the escalation in tension from HF when trying to push me and ritoky.

I’m not sure how/if this information is useful.
I just had this on my mind and wanted to get it out there.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 07 2017 16:21 GMT
#1347
On November 07 2017 08:16 ShoCkeyy wrote:
He's definitely a better mafia player than I am that's for sure one of the main reasons why I didn't mind taking the vigi claim for now. I figured with him trying to "rescind" his claim, he was trying to not get targeted. So I stepped up and just took the claim. It started with this post:

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2017 09:43 Holyflare wrote:
Cos he's the real vig


When he posted that, I figured he either wasn't really trying to hide his claim, so I didn't mind taking it. Why would he claim it, then no one counter claim, then him rescind.

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2017 06:58 Holyflare wrote:
I really want to kill damerion though :/


Then there's this.


I’m very interested in hearing why you pointed out that part about damerion shockey.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 07 2017 16:49 GMT
#1349
On November 08 2017 01:37 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I've been on Damerion since the beginning, the first moment he voted for me without even having an idea as to vote for me. You gave him that tone after, which then he talked about trying to make a name for himself. But he hasn't done anything the whole game. It just seems odd that when ever he comes to post, he's posting some 2 cent opinion, and then trying to vote for who ever is the current "train".

You can barely try and make a case out of him cause he only has two pages of filter. He scumreads Zen and myself still. Hasn't updated his reads or even tried to make an effort into playing the game. If Zen so happens to not be mafia, then Damerion is playing really well in hiding.

I mean, I personally I wish Damerion would be on the scum team, but I think we should vote off Krogan based on the day one votes, then the last vote should be between damerion and Zen, but it seems like it'll be Zen anyways.


I like this response, it’s very good, but I was more curious why you put holyflares view on damerion in a post that had nothing to do with damerion.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 07 2017 19:13 GMT
#1355
On November 08 2017 01:15 Damdred wrote:
Tgis whole shockeyy troope about how it makes him scum for killing hf is pretty bad.

Mafia wouldnt fake claim and then kill the person that was doing it, makes no logical sense in that regard. Idk what damer is doing there, his point about vote distancing is okish, but still lacks a bit of oomph.
teams


This is a good point.
It would be a deathtrap for mafia to even play with that thought.
I can't see why town would do it, but I can't see why mafia would do it either so basically null.
I mean, if shockey is mafia, he knows that HF isnt joking, which means that HF basically has a grip on his balls for the rest of the game and can tighten that vice whenever he feels like it.

I still think that the thought "I want to sacrifice myself for X" is an unnatural thought which I would never consider, but that's just me.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 07 2017 19:25 GMT
#1356
On November 08 2017 02:03 happykrogan wrote:
Maybe I'm making it to easy for myself because I don't have too much time right now, but I don't see a reason not to vote for you.


I don't mind that, but you sound like a broken record.
Whenever I wonder "what new thoughts does krogan have" I just hear the same old song.

In your last game, you at least seemed more willing to evaluate different viewpoints.
It's fine that you think I'm scum, but your world view is so narrow that I feel like I don't know you at all.
I want you to open up more and engage, have a chat with people, ask some questions.

It seems like to you, events just pass you by like an old tree in a forest.
There's no emotion, no spark, no trace of your thoughts even having been slightly influenced by the happenings around you.

You can say that activity doesn't matter, but human interaction is a very important part of the game, and we humans are pretty good at reading each other through tone and other immaterial means.

Anyway, this turned into some lecturing bullshit. Don't know where I was going with this.
I mean what I said though, and that goes doubly for zen.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 08 2017 07:32 GMT
#1359
So... Here’s the short of it:

Damerion wants to lynch Shockey + Zen.
Shockey wants to lynch Damerion.
Krogan wants to lynch Ruxx.
Zen wants to lynch Damerion + Ruxx.

From this matrix we can put together these teams:

Zen+Krogan.
Zen+Shockey.
Krogan+Damerion.

I want to lynch either Zen or Krogan today.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 08 2017 07:48 GMT
#1360
If I do a scum evaluation on top of just the maths, I find the people to be scummy in this order based on their interaction in the game:

Damerion
Krogan
Zen.

If I do a scum evaluation based on their previous voting pattern I end up with this order:

Krogan
Zen
Damerion

If I take into account the night kills, then they look scummy in this order:

Damerion
Zen
Krogan

I don’t get anything conclusive out of this, but maybe Damerion is a better vote.
I feel like he needs a bit of pressure to step up and do something in the game.

I’m voting Damerion for now.

##Vote Damerion
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps810
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax182
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS37
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 6m
Stellar Fest
3h 6m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.