• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:54
CEST 11:54
KST 18:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9365 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 20:57 GMT
#1231
On November 03 2017 07:09 Rels wrote:
Final Day 1 vote count

Tictock (4): Damdred, ruXxar, Damerion, The_Zen_Man
ruxXar (4): Oatsmaster, Darthfoley, happykrogan, Tictock
ShoCkeyy (2): Conversion, Vivax
Vivax (1): Holyflare,
Damerion (1): ShoCkeyy

Not voted (1): Breshke

Tictock is the lynch.


Looking at this this vote there's simply not enough pushback against the Tick Tock lynch.
Even if happykrogan is mafia, there's still someone not helping out tick tock.

It has to be one of zen or breshke(if not both).

I think with the lack of counter push to tick tock I feel like Ritoky might be a slightly better lynch than zen. It's very close though.

Is anyone town reading ritoky btw?
I think the only one who called ritoky town is zen man.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 21:03 GMT
#1238
On November 07 2017 06:00 Holyflare wrote:
Well done, you just coloured a lynch list to come to the same conclusion as everyone else based on absolutely no reasoning from the player's filter or anything about the game other than a narrative.

I have points you could even discuss through and you aren't?

Happykrogan is not mafia.


I'll bite.

Quote some points you want to discuss.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 21:32 GMT
#1256
On November 06 2017 23:47 Holyflare wrote:
I get a bad feeling from ritoky. I'm definitely sure I've seen him vote off wagon or himself as a placeholder. Conversion voting himself was not scummy in the slightest and I don't know how people tried to twist it to be. Ritoky isn't the offender here, it's ruxxar, but I still get the bad juju from ritoky who has just been spouting rhetoric about not lynching mafia wagon instead of analysing the people.


Conversion voting himself did appear scummy to me. It looked like avoiding responsibility for a lynch, and using an afk excuse to legitimize it.



On November 06 2017 23:49 Holyflare wrote:

Like a darthfoley kill does not make the slightest bit of sense unless one of the mafia people bussed their team mate and don't want to look implicated from poe nks or they're trying to set up ruxxar.

Ritoky just blanket statements that we shouldn't lynch people on the wagon which is bad in this situation. It's either a high level ish kill or a bus but he's trying to make it neither.


1) A DF kill makes sense in any case where mafia was not on my lynch.
Then the tie-breaker for me is: did they vote for mafia or did they not?
The people who voted off wagon look scummer to me than those who didn't.
Which is why the DF kill is pointing to Zen/HF/Ritoky (ignoring blues conversion/shockey)

2) In essence I consider people that lynched mafia more towny than those who didn't, so I don't consider saying that such a bad thing. He did also happen to evaluate zen a bit, so good on him.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 21:35 GMT
#1259
On November 07 2017 06:33 ritoky wrote:
does ruxxar have a more recent game as mafia than the 1 2 yrs ago in the player records thread?


No I don't.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 21:36 GMT
#1260
On November 07 2017 06:33 ritoky wrote:
the kill can't point to me ruxx, i wasn't in the game.


Doesn't matter. Breshke wasn't on my wagon, so he wasnt in the shrinking pool.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 21:45 GMT
#1263
On November 07 2017 06:22 ritoky wrote:
no fucking way dude, you shoot on the wagon to validate your bussers as town even further and keep the largest lynch pool. shooting DF gives your bussers less cred and narrows your lynch pool, it is objectively wrong.


Ritoky, stop making so much sense. I want to lynch you less and less :s
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 21:50 GMT
#1266
You know what, I don't want to lynch ritoky.
The guy is making too much sense and I think he'll be useful for solving the game.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 22:01 GMT
#1268
Goodbye conversion.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 22:03 GMT
#1270
Conversion didn't get nightkilled by mafia because he is mafia.
Mafia would definitely kill conversion if he was town.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 22:05 GMT
#1272
On November 07 2017 07:02 ritoky wrote:
in b4 "roleblocked"


What do you mean?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 22:09 GMT
#1275
On November 07 2017 07:04 ShoCkeyy wrote:
So conversion, and between zen/happy?


We'll see.
I get the feeling that this night kill was meant to make ritoky look scummy.
Just bad luck for conversion that holyflare was actually the jailkeeper.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 22:13 GMT
#1278
On November 07 2017 07:06 ritoky wrote:
well you're wrong if they have a roleblocker, you kill the vigi and roleblock the medic so that the entire day's discussion revolves around the claim being believable or not.


Shockey = vig.
Conversion = jk.

I was expecting either of them to die.

If mafia has a roleblocker, I am expecting them to block JK and shoot vig, since vig is confirmed town.

Basically what you said.

.... I don't get the point you're trying to make.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 22:14 GMT
#1281
On November 07 2017 07:11 ritoky wrote:
o wat? hf was jk? lol i didn't even read role names

LOL


Yeah...
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 22:14 GMT
#1282
WOOOOW WTFFFF
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 22:20 GMT
#1285
Damn I need to clear my head...
Ok. So it's basically confirmed that we have a JK in the game(sorry artanis, pls no ban), and that conversion is the JK since no counter claim.

Holyflare as vig makes mega sense since I can see a holyflare vig shooting vivax every time.

Now the question is.. what does this make shockey?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 22:30 GMT
#1288
So far there are 2 power roles in the game, none of them investigative.
Assuming no more power roles, it doesn't makes sense for there to be a framer in the game.
Hence with the information right now, it makes sense that mafia has a roleblocker.
Especially considering that there is a JK and a vigi in the game, I would say it's safe to assume so.

Here's what I would do as mafia.

Roleblock - Conversion(JK).
Shoot - Shockey(Vigi).

Now if shockey is mafia, he knows that HF is most likely vig since he himself is not, so he wants to kill the vig.
He will then use the confusion around the "why is conversion not dead" to make it look like conversion is not really a JK and then cause confusing and maybe try to lynch him.

I think as shockey mafia he's in a damned if you do, damned if you dont position.
If he doesn't shoot holyflare, holyflare is going to expose him as a liar.
If he does shoot holyflare, it points to shockey having TMI.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 22:37 GMT
#1293
On November 07 2017 07:31 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2017 07:20 ruXxar wrote:
Damn I need to clear my head...
Ok. So it's basically confirmed that we have a JK in the game(sorry artanis, pls no ban), and that conversion is the JK since no counter claim.

Holyflare as vig makes mega sense since I can see a holyflare vig shooting vivax every time.

Now the question is.. what does this make shockey?


Nothing, a lonely town. I was only taking HF's claim as vig to hope for them to kill me off instead but that didn't happen. I think one of the main reasons why HF kept telling me to not say shit. Cause in all honesty, I didn't kill anybody lol...


The only other possibility I see is that ritoky is mafia.
I think he's the only one that shoots HF here and not you.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 22:40 GMT
#1301
On November 07 2017 07:38 Conversion wrote:
I'm assuming mafia are keeping me alive even with my role because I'm bad otherwise, so they think I can be spared a day to yell shit at people and confuse town, and they can get rid of me N3


You're alive because they have a roleblocker.
A vigi is 100% confirmed in the game with the 2 kills n2, while a JK is not 100% confirmed (even though its very likely).
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 22:42 GMT
#1303
On November 07 2017 07:40 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2017 07:38 Conversion wrote:
I'm assuming mafia are keeping me alive even with my role because I'm bad otherwise, so they think I can be spared a day to yell shit at people and confuse town, and they can get rid of me N3


You're alive because they have a roleblocker.
A vigi is 100% confirmed in the game with the 2 kills n2, while a JK is not 100% confirmed (even though its very likely).


n1*
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 06 2017 22:46 GMT
#1307
On November 07 2017 07:45 ritoky wrote:
oh how turn the tables.

ruxxar 1 hr ago: this ritoky guy, he prob town, let's not lynch him he can solve the game!
ritoky 15 mins ago: hm after actually reading portions of the game my previous ideas on autoing may be wrong.
ruxxar 5 mins ago: ritoky is awful, he shot hf, let's lynch him.


I'm exploring possibilities with newgained information, like good townies should be doing.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps810
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax182
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS37
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 6m
Stellar Fest
3h 6m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.