• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8929 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 24 Next All
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 02 2017 10:14 GMT
#691
On February 02 2017 19:06 Vivax wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with what emc did he came into the thread yolo nominated a team, then readjusted it based on feedback. Nothing wrong with not being stubborn especially when he just came in as replacement.

Anyway this isn't just about the team I want but about the team that most of town can agree on.

TW, SL are staying out of it. That's not questionable atm.

Me, Grack, ika sounds tempting but includes me and that goes against my philosophy and I don't want to spend time arguing why I'm resistance anyway. Others can do that when they feel like noming me.

Grack, ika, super looks viable to me atm. Still paranoid of rtanisoul.

Even you shouldn't be able to ignore how Superbia and TW looked pretty awful near the end of the day and EC went
On February 01 2017 06:46 emperorchampion wrote:
Mm I think I just stick with original + I'm peacing soon

I feel good about this team :D and I encourage y'all to vote yay!!

Which sounds pretty godawful to me.

Also why are you paranoid about us? Any reasons or just standard Vivax tinfoil?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 02 2017 10:16 GMT
#692
Also if you don't want us in the team, put sharkie there instead of super. I'd vote for that.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 02 2017 12:32 GMT
#697
On February 02 2017 21:18 emperorchampion wrote:
I don't really understand why rtani is scum reading me so much for wanting me to value their opinion over mine. Sharkie seemingly has a bone to pick with me for reasons which seem pretty nebulous and won't answer any questions of mine lol. sharkie/ika/grack is OK for same reasons that tumble could replace sharkie.

I dunno I think we should just do vivax/ika/grack, I feel fairly comfortable with that

Can you tell me what happened that caused these doubts
On February 01 2017 04:48 emperorchampion wrote:
I'm mostly worried since tumble and super aren't in thread and there's like 2 hrs till deadline.

On both Super who didn't post anything of substance and Tumble who didn't post anything whilst Grack posted good shit like
On February 01 2017 05:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't want to be too WIFOMy so I'll break this up into 3 possible scenarios and you can choose which one you think is the most likely scenario.

Either:

1) Silver/Super/Tumblewood are all town. The 3 people who are most in favor of the Super/Tumble/Silver team are also town. (1st choice given by Vivax/EC/Artisoul). In this scenario the game is basically solved. The scum team is Me/Sharkie/Sicklucker and we completely flopped, while the entire town was able to effectively coalesce around a town team.

+ Show Spoiler +
Latest team suggestions
On January 31 2017 18:13 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 17:26 emperorchampion wrote:
This game is cold as ice lol, I've been following along and I think i want to start with this team:

##nominate: emperorchampion grackattack superbia cause they are known to be cool people.

Could you replace superbia with sicklucker? Then we can make our no more emphatic ^^

On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.

On February 01 2017 00:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.


On January 30 2017 08:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 08:41 Silverika wrote:
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?


This is why I'm kind of annoyed the first one didn't pass. That said, Calix's complete lack of activity is unusual for her as either alignment and if we could get a replacement in, if needed, that would probably help a lot with reading that slot.

~SilverWolf


Would you be fine with superbia/you/tumble?

On January 30 2017 08:47 Vivax wrote:
I'm blatantly advertising this team so we actually get something to pass at some point and if you have issues with any of its members speak up.


On February 01 2017 01:08 emperorchampion wrote:
##UN-nominate: emperorchampion grackattack super
##nominate: super silver tumble

@grack I think I prefer to have super or myself over vivax on the team you mention



2) Super/Tumble/Silver are still town, but in this scenario one of Vivax/Artisoul/EC is secretly hoping that the team does not pass, and they were only in favor of the team to try to appear townie.

*For this scenario I could only really see this being true with mafia! Artisoul. Vivax wanted the Tumble/Super/Silver team early on and EC laid out several different teams that he could have chosen from before settling on Tumble/Super/Silver.

3) At least one of Super/Tumble/Silver is mafia.

I believe that this should be all of the possible scenarios. I think the 3rd one is the most likely. I know my role so I know that 1 isn't possible. But even if I didn't I would be quite surprised if both Sharkie and Sicklucker are mafia.

in the hours leading up to the deadline for the team, yet you refused to swap Super or even Tumble out for Grack despite stating yourself a willingness to do so:
On February 01 2017 06:42 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:27 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 06:26 emperorchampion wrote:
@art I don't really see a compelling reason to switch super for grack? makes sense to put both on to me

Sorry this is from mobile


we trust grack more than super if it's all equal to you that shouldn't be an issue, right?


I mean I trust supe more I think lol

Idk where tumble is tho, maybe tumble for grack


Why did you still go with silver/super/tumble instead of subbing one of the latter for Grack?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 02 2017 12:59 GMT
#703
On February 02 2017 21:55 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 21:32 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 02 2017 21:18 emperorchampion wrote:
I don't really understand why rtani is scum reading me so much for wanting me to value their opinion over mine. Sharkie seemingly has a bone to pick with me for reasons which seem pretty nebulous and won't answer any questions of mine lol. sharkie/ika/grack is OK for same reasons that tumble could replace sharkie.

I dunno I think we should just do vivax/ika/grack, I feel fairly comfortable with that

Can you tell me what happened that caused these doubts
On February 01 2017 04:48 emperorchampion wrote:
I'm mostly worried since tumble and super aren't in thread and there's like 2 hrs till deadline.

On both Super who didn't post anything of substance and Tumble who didn't post anything whilst Grack posted good shit like
On February 01 2017 05:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't want to be too WIFOMy so I'll break this up into 3 possible scenarios and you can choose which one you think is the most likely scenario.

Either:

1) Silver/Super/Tumblewood are all town. The 3 people who are most in favor of the Super/Tumble/Silver team are also town. (1st choice given by Vivax/EC/Artisoul). In this scenario the game is basically solved. The scum team is Me/Sharkie/Sicklucker and we completely flopped, while the entire town was able to effectively coalesce around a town team.

+ Show Spoiler +
Latest team suggestions
On January 31 2017 18:13 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 17:26 emperorchampion wrote:
This game is cold as ice lol, I've been following along and I think i want to start with this team:

##nominate: emperorchampion grackattack superbia cause they are known to be cool people.

Could you replace superbia with sicklucker? Then we can make our no more emphatic ^^

On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.

On February 01 2017 00:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.


On January 30 2017 08:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 08:41 Silverika wrote:
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?


This is why I'm kind of annoyed the first one didn't pass. That said, Calix's complete lack of activity is unusual for her as either alignment and if we could get a replacement in, if needed, that would probably help a lot with reading that slot.

~SilverWolf


Would you be fine with superbia/you/tumble?

On January 30 2017 08:47 Vivax wrote:
I'm blatantly advertising this team so we actually get something to pass at some point and if you have issues with any of its members speak up.


On February 01 2017 01:08 emperorchampion wrote:
##UN-nominate: emperorchampion grackattack super
##nominate: super silver tumble

@grack I think I prefer to have super or myself over vivax on the team you mention



2) Super/Tumble/Silver are still town, but in this scenario one of Vivax/Artisoul/EC is secretly hoping that the team does not pass, and they were only in favor of the team to try to appear townie.

*For this scenario I could only really see this being true with mafia! Artisoul. Vivax wanted the Tumble/Super/Silver team early on and EC laid out several different teams that he could have chosen from before settling on Tumble/Super/Silver.

3) At least one of Super/Tumble/Silver is mafia.

I believe that this should be all of the possible scenarios. I think the 3rd one is the most likely. I know my role so I know that 1 isn't possible. But even if I didn't I would be quite surprised if both Sharkie and Sicklucker are mafia.

in the hours leading up to the deadline for the team, yet you refused to swap Super or even Tumble out for Grack despite stating yourself a willingness to do so:
On February 01 2017 06:42 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 01 2017 06:27 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 06:26 emperorchampion wrote:
@art I don't really see a compelling reason to switch super for grack? makes sense to put both on to me

Sorry this is from mobile


we trust grack more than super if it's all equal to you that shouldn't be an issue, right?


I mean I trust supe more I think lol

Idk where tumble is tho, maybe tumble for grack


Why did you still go with silver/super/tumble instead of subbing one of the latter for Grack?


I mean I pretty much picked the team to see how tumble and super will deal with each, and on the basis of townread on super and silver. So tumble and super not posting at all after that was a bit meh. I still felt like the team was valid for the original reasons though. In addition neither posted in the last cycle, I think super has dropped a bit for me.

In retrospect yeah I maybe should have swapped super -> grack, but part of me is worried why it's such an issue 1hr before the deadline, and not maybe 6hrs ago when I proposed it. Also an issue for me was that I pretty much wasn't actually able to switch the teams since I was busy with irl stuff. So yeah it's pretty annoying to have that happen right before the end of the deadline. In the end I just decided it was better to go with what I had originally thought than swap right then.


Are you still waffly on super? What do you think of neither tumble nor super posting in the last cycle?

If you picked the team to see how tumble and super dealt with each other, and then they didn't deal with each other at all during that phase, why did you stick with it?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 02 2017 13:07 GMT
#707
On February 02 2017 22:06 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 21:59 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 02 2017 21:55 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 02 2017 21:32 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 02 2017 21:18 emperorchampion wrote:
I don't really understand why rtani is scum reading me so much for wanting me to value their opinion over mine. Sharkie seemingly has a bone to pick with me for reasons which seem pretty nebulous and won't answer any questions of mine lol. sharkie/ika/grack is OK for same reasons that tumble could replace sharkie.

I dunno I think we should just do vivax/ika/grack, I feel fairly comfortable with that

Can you tell me what happened that caused these doubts
On February 01 2017 04:48 emperorchampion wrote:
I'm mostly worried since tumble and super aren't in thread and there's like 2 hrs till deadline.

On both Super who didn't post anything of substance and Tumble who didn't post anything whilst Grack posted good shit like
On February 01 2017 05:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't want to be too WIFOMy so I'll break this up into 3 possible scenarios and you can choose which one you think is the most likely scenario.

Either:

1) Silver/Super/Tumblewood are all town. The 3 people who are most in favor of the Super/Tumble/Silver team are also town. (1st choice given by Vivax/EC/Artisoul). In this scenario the game is basically solved. The scum team is Me/Sharkie/Sicklucker and we completely flopped, while the entire town was able to effectively coalesce around a town team.

+ Show Spoiler +
Latest team suggestions
On January 31 2017 18:13 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 17:26 emperorchampion wrote:
This game is cold as ice lol, I've been following along and I think i want to start with this team:

##nominate: emperorchampion grackattack superbia cause they are known to be cool people.

Could you replace superbia with sicklucker? Then we can make our no more emphatic ^^

On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.

On February 01 2017 00:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.


On January 30 2017 08:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 08:41 Silverika wrote:
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?


This is why I'm kind of annoyed the first one didn't pass. That said, Calix's complete lack of activity is unusual for her as either alignment and if we could get a replacement in, if needed, that would probably help a lot with reading that slot.

~SilverWolf


Would you be fine with superbia/you/tumble?

On January 30 2017 08:47 Vivax wrote:
I'm blatantly advertising this team so we actually get something to pass at some point and if you have issues with any of its members speak up.


On February 01 2017 01:08 emperorchampion wrote:
##UN-nominate: emperorchampion grackattack super
##nominate: super silver tumble

@grack I think I prefer to have super or myself over vivax on the team you mention



2) Super/Tumble/Silver are still town, but in this scenario one of Vivax/Artisoul/EC is secretly hoping that the team does not pass, and they were only in favor of the team to try to appear townie.

*For this scenario I could only really see this being true with mafia! Artisoul. Vivax wanted the Tumble/Super/Silver team early on and EC laid out several different teams that he could have chosen from before settling on Tumble/Super/Silver.

3) At least one of Super/Tumble/Silver is mafia.

I believe that this should be all of the possible scenarios. I think the 3rd one is the most likely. I know my role so I know that 1 isn't possible. But even if I didn't I would be quite surprised if both Sharkie and Sicklucker are mafia.

in the hours leading up to the deadline for the team, yet you refused to swap Super or even Tumble out for Grack despite stating yourself a willingness to do so:
On February 01 2017 06:42 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 01 2017 06:27 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 06:26 emperorchampion wrote:
@art I don't really see a compelling reason to switch super for grack? makes sense to put both on to me

Sorry this is from mobile


we trust grack more than super if it's all equal to you that shouldn't be an issue, right?


I mean I trust supe more I think lol

Idk where tumble is tho, maybe tumble for grack


Why did you still go with silver/super/tumble instead of subbing one of the latter for Grack?


I mean I pretty much picked the team to see how tumble and super will deal with each, and on the basis of townread on super and silver. So tumble and super not posting at all after that was a bit meh. I still felt like the team was valid for the original reasons though. In addition neither posted in the last cycle, I think super has dropped a bit for me.

In retrospect yeah I maybe should have swapped super -> grack, but part of me is worried why it's such an issue 1hr before the deadline, and not maybe 6hrs ago when I proposed it. Also an issue for me was that I pretty much wasn't actually able to switch the teams since I was busy with irl stuff. So yeah it's pretty annoying to have that happen right before the end of the deadline. In the end I just decided it was better to go with what I had originally thought than swap right then.


Are you still waffly on super? What do you think of neither tumble nor super posting in the last cycle?

If you picked the team to see how tumble and super dealt with each other, and then they didn't deal with each other at all during that phase, why did you stick with it?


Yeah that was arguably stupid, and probably a large part of why the team got voted down lol. I guess I was hoping for better in the next phase.

You understand that this explanation doesn't help your case >>
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 02 2017 14:07 GMT
#714
On February 02 2017 22:56 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 19:00 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 02 2017 18:27 Silverika wrote:
Sorry guys, got super busy and I'm exhausted now and don't think I can even think straight to do those filters right now.

As far as emperorchampion Vivax-do you have reasons you want to give him a chance? Are you suggesting putting him on the team and if so why?

I don't consider the replace in scummy. Calix not posting is null. The only points I don't like are the fact he seemed really appeasy as far as putting up teams. It's like he didn't want to ruffle any feathers at all. And I am not sure why you wouldn't put yourself in as team leader on a small team because if you know you are town, then you know 1/3 of the mission is town and you just need to find two more townreads.

Better chance of passing that way.

~SilverWolf77

That's one of the only things EC has done that we don't find scummy. If no one's townreading your slot it doesn't make sense to put yourself up as that mission will never pass the first stage.


He would do this as either alignment and I haven't seen a lot out of him outside this. If this isn't scummy to you, what do you not like about him? Why is he your number two scumread?

~SilverWolf77

First it's the double sub. Second, it's everything that happened around the previous nomination which I quoted last page.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 02 2017 21:22 GMT
#731
Tumble, I'll try to explain my TR on Sharkie.

There's this brazenness about him in the way he started the game by stating that everyone's still null to him. He thought the first mission was good as he didn't have a read on anyone yet and a random 3 people group out of 5 resistance members seemed fine to him. Since then, he's gotten reads in a way that I might not necessarily agree with but feels very organic and non-TMI-y. He hasn't felt like he's been strategically upgrading or downgrading reads. There's a trend in his read development that's easy to follow and it all just clicks when you crawl into his head for me.

Dunno if that helps
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 02 2017 21:27 GMT
#733
On February 03 2017 06:26 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
Tumble, I'll try to explain my TR on Sharkie.

There's this brazenness about him in the way he started the game by stating that everyone's still null to him. He thought the first mission was good as he didn't have a read on anyone yet and a random 3 people group out of 5 resistance members seemed fine to him. Since then, he's gotten reads in a way that I might not necessarily agree with but feels very organic and non-TMI-y. He hasn't felt like he's been strategically upgrading or downgrading reads. There's a trend in his read development that's easy to follow and it all just clicks when you crawl into his head for me.

Dunno if that helps


Have you tried crawling into my head yet?

Just in your skin.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 02 2017 22:31 GMT
#738
On February 03 2017 07:26 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2017 02:52 Tumblewood wrote:
likin silver for tempering sl's ego
partial to anyone who does that anyway but that's pissier than I usually see scum get
I could see sl dping that as scum or town though sooo


what ego wtf. lol

[image loading]
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 03 2017 20:01 GMT
#775
-sits on vivax's head and throws a shoe at sl-

i just haven't done this in awhile ^^
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 03 2017 20:06 GMT
#776
On February 04 2017 01:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Right now I see the game in terms of 3 groups (listed in no particular order):

The definite town:
Grackaroni
Silverika

The townie feels
Artanisoul
Vivax
Sharkie

The people without townie feels
Emperorchampion

The one of these two is scum group
Tumblewood
Superbia


The definite scum
Sicklucker

I still think at least one of Super/Tumble will be red.


independent of the lexy, mostly agree with this...think i'd bump tumble up to EC level, though. probably. still weirds me out a bit to not have a tumble tunnel going...it was almost as reliable as an onegu tunnel once upon a time ^^
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 03 2017 20:11 GMT
#781
On February 04 2017 05:06 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 01:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Right now I see the game in terms of 3 groups (listed in no particular order):

The definite town:
Grackaroni
Silverika

The townie feels
Artanisoul
Vivax
Sharkie

The people without townie feels
Emperorchampion

The one of these two is scum group
Tumblewood
Superbia


The definite scum
Sicklucker

I still think at least one of Super/Tumble will be red.


independent of the lexy, mostly agree with this...think i'd bump tumble up to EC level, though. probably. still weirds me out a bit to not have a tumble tunnel going...it was almost as reliable as an onegu tunnel once upon a time ^^

Agreed though I feel better on sharkie than vivax. I'm also feeling pretty confident on a sl/superbia/ec team based on their general lack of caring when things appear to be going south, the former two moreso than ec though. Also the superbia poking at sl thing just feels so scum on scum to me and I don't think super/tw are scum together so that moves tw up.

Vivax is very appropriately my tinfoil for if ec isn't maf.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 03 2017 20:14 GMT
#785
On February 04 2017 05:11 sicklucker wrote:
its just ironic how last resistance game I was the town mvp who lead a useless afk town to almost beating big bad lex. then here im just ignored and ostracized and completely ignored. sick life


-pokes- if you're town here, these sorts of posts are not gonna make anyone 'see the light'. pretty sure you're aware of that. just fyi, i am actually listening to you, so ceasing the whining and actually playing would be to your advantage
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 03 2017 20:16 GMT
#786
On February 04 2017 05:11 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 05:06 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 04 2017 01:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Right now I see the game in terms of 3 groups (listed in no particular order):

The definite town:
Grackaroni
Silverika

The townie feels
Artanisoul
Vivax
Sharkie

The people without townie feels
Emperorchampion

The one of these two is scum group
Tumblewood
Superbia


The definite scum
Sicklucker

I still think at least one of Super/Tumble will be red.


independent of the lexy, mostly agree with this...think i'd bump tumble up to EC level, though. probably. still weirds me out a bit to not have a tumble tunnel going...it was almost as reliable as an onegu tunnel once upon a time ^^

Agreed though I feel better on sharkie than vivax. I'm also feeling pretty confident on a sl/superbia/ec team based on their general lack of caring when things appear to be going south, the former two moreso than ec though. Also the superbia poking at sl thing just feels so scum on scum to me and I don't think super/tw are scum together so that moves tw up.

Vivax is very appropriately my tinfoil for if ec isn't maf.


-bouncles- stalking me aren't you >>
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 03 2017 20:23 GMT
#787
On February 04 2017 05:12 sicklucker wrote:
too many emotional players playing on if they like me not as a person up in here

I actually enjoyed talking and playing with you on voice though. It really isnt personal, I just believe you're mafia.

If you wish to convince me otherwise, do something useful.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 03 2017 20:24 GMT
#788
On February 04 2017 05:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 05:11 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 04 2017 05:06 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 04 2017 01:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Right now I see the game in terms of 3 groups (listed in no particular order):

The definite town:
Grackaroni
Silverika

The townie feels
Artanisoul
Vivax
Sharkie

The people without townie feels
Emperorchampion

The one of these two is scum group
Tumblewood
Superbia


The definite scum
Sicklucker

I still think at least one of Super/Tumble will be red.


independent of the lexy, mostly agree with this...think i'd bump tumble up to EC level, though. probably. still weirds me out a bit to not have a tumble tunnel going...it was almost as reliable as an onegu tunnel once upon a time ^^

Agreed though I feel better on sharkie than vivax. I'm also feeling pretty confident on a sl/superbia/ec team based on their general lack of caring when things appear to be going south, the former two moreso than ec though. Also the superbia poking at sl thing just feels so scum on scum to me and I don't think super/tw are scum together so that moves tw up.

Vivax is very appropriately my tinfoil for if ec isn't maf.


-bouncles- stalking me aren't you >>

You know it <3
Phone <<
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 03 2017 22:39 GMT
#792
On February 04 2017 07:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 05:11 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 04 2017 05:06 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 04 2017 01:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Right now I see the game in terms of 3 groups (listed in no particular order):

The definite town:
Grackaroni
Silverika

The townie feels
Artanisoul
Vivax
Sharkie

The people without townie feels
Emperorchampion

The one of these two is scum group
Tumblewood
Superbia


The definite scum
Sicklucker

I still think at least one of Super/Tumble will be red.


independent of the lexy, mostly agree with this...think i'd bump tumble up to EC level, though. probably. still weirds me out a bit to not have a tumble tunnel going...it was almost as reliable as an onegu tunnel once upon a time ^^

Agreed though I feel better on sharkie than vivax. I'm also feeling pretty confident on a sl/superbia/ec team based on their general lack of caring when things appear to be going south, the former two moreso than ec though. Also the superbia poking at sl thing just feels so scum on scum to me and I don't think super/tw are scum together so that moves tw up.

Vivax is very appropriately my tinfoil for if ec isn't maf.


What if this mission fails? Is it sharkie or Grack then in your opinion?


hard to say...they're the three we most townread

also, why not include silver?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 04 2017 15:16 GMT
#817
On February 04 2017 12:40 Vivax wrote:
rtanisouls read on TW is generally sketchy as they went from top town at roughly the same time when Grack gave an argument for being resistnace, then said emc was mafia cause they included TW and I quote "when he was looking godawful".

They don't seem to be very intent on emphasizing TWs godawfulness though and their reason for not thinking they are spy given later is :

Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 05:11 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 04 2017 05:06 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 04 2017 01:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Right now I see the game in terms of 3 groups (listed in no particular order):

The definite town:
Grackaroni
Silverika

The townie feels
Artanisoul
Vivax
Sharkie

The people without townie feels
Emperorchampion

The one of these two is scum group
Tumblewood
Superbia


The definite scum
Sicklucker

I still think at least one of Super/Tumble will be red.


independent of the lexy, mostly agree with this...think i'd bump tumble up to EC level, though. probably. still weirds me out a bit to not have a tumble tunnel going...it was almost as reliable as an onegu tunnel once upon a time ^^

Agreed though I feel better on sharkie than vivax. I'm also feeling pretty confident on a sl/superbia/ec team based on their general lack of caring when things appear to be going south, the former two moreso than ec though. Also the superbia poking at sl thing just feels so scum on scum to me and I don't think super/tw are scum together so that moves tw up.

Vivax is very appropriately my tinfoil for if ec isn't maf.



??
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 04 2017 15:22 GMT
#818
On February 02 2017 19:14 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 19:06 Vivax wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with what emc did he came into the thread yolo nominated a team, then readjusted it based on feedback. Nothing wrong with not being stubborn especially when he just came in as replacement.

Anyway this isn't just about the team I want but about the team that most of town can agree on.

TW, SL are staying out of it. That's not questionable atm.

Me, Grack, ika sounds tempting but includes me and that goes against my philosophy and I don't want to spend time arguing why I'm resistance anyway. Others can do that when they feel like noming me.

Grack, ika, super looks viable to me atm. Still paranoid of rtanisoul.

Even you shouldn't be able to ignore how Superbia and TW looked pretty awful near the end of the day and EC went
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:46 emperorchampion wrote:
Mm I think I just stick with original + I'm peacing soon

I feel good about this team :D and I encourage y'all to vote yay!!

Which sounds pretty godawful to me.

Also why are you paranoid about us? Any reasons or just standard Vivax tinfoil?


oh, this. yeah...lol >< reading comprehension is still difficult for people. lex was saying that EC WAS stubborn, where you were arguing that he wasn't...tumble's been progressively dropping in our reads. not sure how that is 'sketchy' for you, but whatevs we still think this will pass, so y'all can tinfoil about all willy nilly if you like

lex would like to add he still doesn't see a tumble/super scum team when they had the opportunity others provided to townread each other, and he still feels super is scum. strongest scum for lex. i'll let him explain it cause he's now using me as a secretary -_-

^ agree super more likely scum than tumble, easily

^ still keeping sl as my most scummy >> mostly to annoy lex >> and now i'll remind lex i had super as scum before him >> for post-game cred when both turn out to be scum \o/

@.@ i'm literally getting hit with a stick right now
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 04 2017 15:27 GMT
#819
Shortlist for Super being scummy:
Regular afkness
Broken promises of activity
Going hard on tumble whilst giving sicklucker a velvet glove treatment
On January 31 2017 07:03 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 07:01 sicklucker wrote:
yo super im drunk as fuck ama


who the mafia

On January 31 2017 07:30 Superbia wrote:
I'm not convinced of SL scum yet, but he has been superdisappointing.


Not bothering with Tumble at all despite scumreading him and being sent on a team with him
On January 30 2017 17:56 Superbia wrote:
TW are you still mafia reading me?

I love how pretty much everyone is townreading both TW and myself and nobody gives a shit that we're scumreading each other.

Nice ANALysis.


Passivity in general and complete lack of caring for the game.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 246
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2098
Snow 98
NaDa 39
Bale 30
Noble 16
Icarus 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm174
Counter-Strike
taco 529
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1543
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1114
WinterStarcraft594
Other Games
summit1g7061
Doublelift1918
JimRising 665
PiGStarcraft307
ArmadaUGS173
C9.Mang0157
Maynarde139
ViBE83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick750
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki154
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota258
League of Legends
• Lourlo1307
• Rush664
• Stunt326
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 38m
OSC
8h 38m
Stellar Fest
8h 38m
OSC
19h 38m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.