• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:42
CEST 02:42
KST 09:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8384 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 125 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 10 2016 13:58 GMT
#1261
On June 10 2016 20:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also Damdred is mafia since he didn't get emotional at all after getting a confirmed mafia from his perspective. He just started flailing like a mafia whose only lifeline had just been cut off, with the whole "Kels wouldn't have time to submit a track" as highlight. He had 3 pages of filter, I'm sure he had time to send in a single PM at some point during the night.

I sort of want to emphasize this point.

In what universe is it a reasonable defense to claim that Kelsier didn't have time to send in check when he posted during the night.

It's literally 4 clicks, followed by typing two words, followed by a single click, once you've opened the tl webpage.

The fact Damdred thinks this is a thing and of all the things he could've said to defend himself chose this, means he's even more ikely to be scum.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 10 2016 13:59 GMT
#1262
On June 10 2016 21:57 Koshi wrote:
I want to lynch VE. And if he is town. I will 100% follow his reads and lynch into the LS/Rels/Damdred bullshit that I will never believe in a million years but I will follow him and lynch within that.

But I don't believe this shit cc.

I don't really think VE is mafia

He could be, and I wouldn't put my neck out to defend him, but I just feel like he might not be.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 10 2016 14:01 GMT
#1263
Mafia is something like Damdred/Rels (who seems to have fucked off)/someone hidden. Maybe sicklucker, maybe Chez (I don't bother trying to read chez, really, if he's been wrong on everything on like day 4 just lynch him. He's actually good at this game).
Computer says mafia
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 14:03 GMT
#1264
On June 10 2016 22:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 22:22 Rels wrote:
On June 10 2016 21:49 Koshi wrote:
And I wonder how Artanis knew that Damdred was tracker but didn't know Shape was doc and died.

I want to know that too

WBG told me to look into Rels and VE. LS mentioned VE voted himself and martyred.
Looked into VE's filter. Found this post.
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 18:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm actually fine with Palmar all of a sudden. It's the strangest thing. XD I would have killed him yesterday, but now I think he's town. Maybe it's because I still don't believe Damdred's claim and he was still on Damdred with me. AFK maybe, but probably not. He despises D1 claims.+ Show Spoiler +
Damdred's claim was shit. Like...he didn't act like a Tracker the whole game, he seemed completely divested from the game, which has only been made worse SINCE his claim. I don't know about you, but when I am a role and I claim it under duress, I have a reaction. A hard one. Damdred had no reaction.

Like I said - I've seen Palmar play awfully on D1 before, even recently. Honestly I'm gonna have to see what he does between now and tomorrow, if he dies, etc.

I'm not sure about Tumble. I'm having a hard time getting motivated, to be honest. I don't even want to read his super short filter because I know the whole thing just says "Lynch VE" over and over. Same thing with Koshi - I don't even want to try and read Koshi right now.

Responded instantly when I saw it.

Something feels weird about that whole situation. Will see if I can find it when I reread stuff tonight
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 10 2016 14:04 GMT
#1265
On June 10 2016 22:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 22:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Koshi I agree with you with VE being scum but it best to lynch into the blue claims.

Can VE be total shit? And with that I mean can he be completely wrong and siding with mafia as town? Have you ever seen that?

Same for Palmar? Can Palmar be completely wrong and siding with mafia as town? Have you ever seen that?

I love how the inevitable conclusion to this is that no, it's actually Koshi who is mafia siding.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 10 2016 14:06 GMT
#1266
Basically if the options are Koshi is wrong and bad and Palmar is wrong and bad, always assume it's Koshi who is wrong and bad. It's only logical.
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 14:07 GMT
#1267
Palmar I had two minutes to defend myself when I claimed when the wagon was going on me from kwah.

Not much time to defend myself don't you think?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 14:09 GMT
#1268
##unvote
##vote artanis


It's art/Ve/Palmar
I think after I'm gone I think.

Anyway id suggest not lynching your last pr but really up to town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 14:13 GMT
#1269
And to use this emotional thing when I've clearly stated in multiple games that I'm just not doing it anymore because it's unhealthy and unfair for the game is pretty bullshit tbh.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 14:13 GMT
#1270
On June 10 2016 23:03 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 22:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 10 2016 22:22 Rels wrote:
On June 10 2016 21:49 Koshi wrote:
And I wonder how Artanis knew that Damdred was tracker but didn't know Shape was doc and died.

I want to know that too

WBG told me to look into Rels and VE. LS mentioned VE voted himself and martyred.
Looked into VE's filter. Found this post.
On June 09 2016 18:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm actually fine with Palmar all of a sudden. It's the strangest thing. XD I would have killed him yesterday, but now I think he's town. Maybe it's because I still don't believe Damdred's claim and he was still on Damdred with me. AFK maybe, but probably not. He despises D1 claims.+ Show Spoiler +
Damdred's claim was shit. Like...he didn't act like a Tracker the whole game, he seemed completely divested from the game, which has only been made worse SINCE his claim. I don't know about you, but when I am a role and I claim it under duress, I have a reaction. A hard one. Damdred had no reaction.

Like I said - I've seen Palmar play awfully on D1 before, even recently. Honestly I'm gonna have to see what he does between now and tomorrow, if he dies, etc.

I'm not sure about Tumble. I'm having a hard time getting motivated, to be honest. I don't even want to read his super short filter because I know the whole thing just says "Lynch VE" over and over. Same thing with Koshi - I don't even want to try and read Koshi right now.

Responded instantly when I saw it.

Something feels weird about that whole situation. Will see if I can find it when I reread stuff tonight

You're not going to watch the euro cup game?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 14:14 GMT
#1271
On June 10 2016 23:13 Damdred wrote:
And to use this emotional thing when I've clearly stated in multiple games that I'm just not doing it anymore because it's unhealthy and unfair for the game is pretty bullshit tbh.

It's pretty shitty to use, I agree, but I do still believe it's accurate, and in this game I know it's accurate.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 14:18 GMT
#1272
Koshi gg living up to the standard you have been playing to. I'll see you in the obs after night probably.

Art/Ve/palmar
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 14:36 GMT
#1273
On June 10 2016 23:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 23:03 Rels wrote:
On June 10 2016 22:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 10 2016 22:22 Rels wrote:
On June 10 2016 21:49 Koshi wrote:
And I wonder how Artanis knew that Damdred was tracker but didn't know Shape was doc and died.

I want to know that too

WBG told me to look into Rels and VE. LS mentioned VE voted himself and martyred.
Looked into VE's filter. Found this post.
On June 09 2016 18:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm actually fine with Palmar all of a sudden. It's the strangest thing. XD I would have killed him yesterday, but now I think he's town. Maybe it's because I still don't believe Damdred's claim and he was still on Damdred with me. AFK maybe, but probably not. He despises D1 claims.+ Show Spoiler +
Damdred's claim was shit. Like...he didn't act like a Tracker the whole game, he seemed completely divested from the game, which has only been made worse SINCE his claim. I don't know about you, but when I am a role and I claim it under duress, I have a reaction. A hard one. Damdred had no reaction.

Like I said - I've seen Palmar play awfully on D1 before, even recently. Honestly I'm gonna have to see what he does between now and tomorrow, if he dies, etc.

I'm not sure about Tumble. I'm having a hard time getting motivated, to be honest. I don't even want to read his super short filter because I know the whole thing just says "Lynch VE" over and over. Same thing with Koshi - I don't even want to try and read Koshi right now.

Responded instantly when I saw it.

Something feels weird about that whole situation. Will see if I can find it when I reread stuff tonight

You're not going to watch the euro cup game?

It's gonna be in the background of my desktop
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 14:46 GMT
#1274
ROFL the irony in Koshi calling me the worst player ever
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 10 2016 15:06 GMT
#1275
The sad part about open games is that I cannot claim a made up special role...

This is the period of time that I typically troll the game while waiting for lynch results.

However, times have change and of course, insanity changes. It's a solvable game today. We just got to wait.

I know not,

But I know not that I will always know not.

The hope, to wait, to see

To know.

Now, we wait to see our hope of knowing. *poetry claps, but not snaps - that stuff is annoying.*
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 15:17 GMT
#1276
##unvote
##Vote Artanis

This is what I believe.

I could be mafia siding but I don't believe it. There are towns on the Damdred train and I do not believe that the entire Artanis train is the mafia team + me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 15:19 GMT
#1277
sicklucker/VE/Palmar/WBG are convinced that Artanis is town .
Rels/tumble/LS/Koshi are convinced that Damdred is town.

I don't know what Chez is doing.


Insane.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 15:19 GMT
#1278
Ok Chez is on Damdred.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 15:20 GMT
#1279
No. I do not believe I am with the mafia team. The mafia is between

sicklucker/VE/Palmar/WBG/chez/Artanis

and not

Rels/tumble/LS/Koshi/Damdred
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 15:21 GMT
#1280
Just remember this.

Kel has an unnatural progression on shapelog, opens up the game with a scum read on shapelog. Has a deffering tone to shape while they are talking like he knows he is town.

Then he immediately backs off the scum read and asks Palmar why shape is mafia even though he thinks he's scum like 5 minutes earlier. He then townreads him for no real reason even though he's never played with him and doesn't know shapes meta.

After bugs post he +1 the reasoning and moves shape to scum even though he says he's conflicted about it and really doesn't know but would Lynch him.

His Ve read also is kind of flimsy for the same unnatural progression on it and seems kind of a stretch.

Besides that he really did not commit to much or really take part in the game.tons of one liners and had 0 impact in the game.

Was super scum read during the night and was the next Lynch after Ve.

If you compare this to his town games he 100% steps on toes in town games, is super involved and talks to people like they are shit because he's right. This was 100% Kel's scum meta and you should honestly vote him off.

Ls, sl, koshi vote artanis now.
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Bale 32
League of Legends
Doublelift4360
Other Games
summit1g9426
JimRising 517
ViBE245
Livibee192
KnowMe165
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 18m
Patches Events
14h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 18m
OSC
22h 18m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.