On June 22 2016 00:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Don't worry about it. He is just jealous.
Don't worry about it. He is just jealous.
I couldn't even begin to talk about how jealous I am.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Artanis[Xp]
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 21 2016 15:53 GMT
#2481
On June 22 2016 00:46 justanothertownie wrote: Show nested quote + On June 22 2016 00:36 Koshi wrote: Goddamn. Now I want to know if Artanis is keeping track of the result and reads I have in my games. Or that he knows this because I spammed how bad I was in my own game and didn't want to push reads and it got picked up by JAT and marv in some observer thread and now Artanis is calling me out for pointing out I was right in a game while I don't do it when I am wrong while the sole reason he knows I was wrong in a couple games is because I said so myself. lol how trash can you be. Don't worry about it. He is just jealous. I couldn't even begin to talk about how jealous I am. | ||
|
rsoultin
Netherlands15308 Posts
June 21 2016 15:53 GMT
#2482
apparently i'm supposed to be here for emotional support ![]() | ||
|
Artanis[Xp]
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 21 2016 15:55 GMT
#2483
On June 22 2016 00:53 rsoultin wrote: >> well you know... apparently i'm supposed to be here for emotional support ![]() ![]() | ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
June 21 2016 15:55 GMT
#2484
On June 22 2016 00:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote: Show nested quote + On June 22 2016 00:46 justanothertownie wrote: On June 22 2016 00:36 Koshi wrote: Goddamn. Now I want to know if Artanis is keeping track of the result and reads I have in my games. Or that he knows this because I spammed how bad I was in my own game and didn't want to push reads and it got picked up by JAT and marv in some observer thread and now Artanis is calling me out for pointing out I was right in a game while I don't do it when I am wrong while the sole reason he knows I was wrong in a couple games is because I said so myself. lol how trash can you be. Don't worry about it. He is just jealous. I couldn't even begin to talk about how jealous I am. That's what I figured. | ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
June 21 2016 18:06 GMT
#2485
On June 22 2016 00:53 rsoultin wrote: >> well you know... apparently i'm supposed to be here for emotional support ![]() thanks | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|