• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:52
CEST 23:52
KST 06:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11756 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 125 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 17:21 GMT
#1301
Chezinu, given that all blues are on the table, who else does your red/blue colour-blind detector notice?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 10 2016 17:32 GMT
#1302
On June 11 2016 02:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 00:34 LightningStrike wrote:
I going to vote Lex here I thinking it's more likely he's scum considering me and koshi had very similar thoughts about this situation and if I wrong and he got mislynched I will apollogize to him and lynch Damdred and VE. If he's scum I don't need to appologize to him and just lynch VE.
##Vote: Artanis[Xp]

So basically, you think I'm more scum than Damdred (but clearly not certain), and you think VE is always scum and you want to lynch me over him today.

Okay.

Can you tell me in your own words why I'm more likely to be scum?

VE is always scum but he not the lynch today we lynching him after we resolve your claim and Damdred's claim.
Plus knowing VE was in trouble when you read the scum qt when you replaced in and saw a plan that involved your slot you decided to act on it probably because VE is probably the roleblocker that's why you would cc Damdred here. Plus this similar in respective to our last game together and I not letting you try to get away with it again.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 17:36 GMT
#1303
On June 11 2016 02:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 02:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 11 2016 00:34 LightningStrike wrote:
I going to vote Lex here I thinking it's more likely he's scum considering me and koshi had very similar thoughts about this situation and if I wrong and he got mislynched I will apollogize to him and lynch Damdred and VE. If he's scum I don't need to appologize to him and just lynch VE.
##Vote: Artanis[Xp]

So basically, you think I'm more scum than Damdred (but clearly not certain), and you think VE is always scum and you want to lynch me over him today.

Okay.

Can you tell me in your own words why I'm more likely to be scum?

VE is always scum but he not the lynch today we lynching him after we resolve your claim and Damdred's claim.
Plus knowing VE was in trouble when you read the scum qt when you replaced in and saw a plan that involved your slot you decided to act on it probably because VE is probably the roleblocker that's why you would cc Damdred here. Plus this similar in respective to our last game together and I not letting you try to get away with it again.

Not sure how I "got away with it" last game given I got lynched that game on the same day. Especially if I made it before and it according to you didn't work, why would I do it again? Put yourself in the position of me as town. You get the role tracker. You read up and see that someone else claimed Tracker. Do you not claim?

You're following a narrative that Koshi created based on no foundation whatsoever. I also find it incredibly hard to imagine that the host would indicate to scum he's getting replaced, a scumteam actually instructing a replacement of which they have no idea whom it will be to claim Tracker the moment they enter the game (especially since someone like scott was on the replacement list). Your and Koshi's story makes no sense at all.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 10 2016 17:51 GMT
#1304
On June 11 2016 02:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Chezinu, given that all blues are on the table, who else does your red/blue colour-blind detector notice?

Koshi... but that b/c Koshi has a history of being an infiltrator mafia like sicklucker... despite the enthusiasm, I just don't have the trust factor there.

They knew Damdred was going to get lynch no matter what. So might as well go for delay it. Of course, this all depends assumes Damdred is mafia. You see, I has no heart to go against you. Cause you've been around for a while.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 18:05 GMT
#1305
Chezinu do you legitimately think Koshi is scum? Reading his past games, I feel like there's a very good chance he's just really awful.

I'm not exaggerating there, I read enough to see that he almost never makes sense.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 10 2016 18:13 GMT
#1306
On June 11 2016 03:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
Chezinu do you legitimately think Koshi is scum? Reading his past games, I feel like there's a very good chance he's just really awful.

I'm not exaggerating there, I read enough to see that he almost never makes sense.

I've been in games where he was mafia and deceived the majority of town to thinking he was town. That's why I'm cautious about him. Especially, when his votes don't look good.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 10 2016 18:34 GMT
#1307
god this is an awful toss-up. this is one of those situations where I'd be like "can we just lynch both of them" but that kind of defeats the purpose of choosing a side. damdred is less scummy based on behavior but art has the way better claim... I just really hate evaluating blue roles and ccs because it doesn't feel like mafia.
anyway, I have no clue who the mafia is of those two so I'll chill on the sidelines of the debate for now.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 10 2016 18:35 GMT
#1308
@wbg and palmar: why did ve become "maybe town"? he's hardly done anything since you (we) all scumread him.
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 18:37 GMT
#1309
KSC's filter is not very townie. He was pretty active but did not do any scumhunt. He did jokes, reaction posts, read posts in which he didn't commit to his reads.
On June 09 2016 18:45 KelsierSC wrote:
Not going to be able to do anything today.

I'll be able to give more input tomorrow.

It's super weird he posted this during the night THEN got replaced when his job this game was basically done; just got to counterclaim first thing in the morning and lynch Damdred who he knows is scum, then get killed.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 10 2016 18:38 GMT
#1310
On June 11 2016 03:13 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 03:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
Chezinu do you legitimately think Koshi is scum? Reading his past games, I feel like there's a very good chance he's just really awful.

I'm not exaggerating there, I read enough to see that he almost never makes sense.

I've been in games where he was mafia and deceived the majority of town to thinking he was town. That's why I'm cautious about him. Especially, when his votes don't look good.

koshi is an erratic town player who is usually wrong but a million times more motivated than he is as scum. I can say with total confidence this game that he is town, really easy player to read.
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 18:40 GMT
#1311
On June 09 2016 04:00 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:51 Rels wrote:
Damdred your thoughts on WBG's case ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/509751-names-are-hard-mini-mafia?page=21#410
And Shape's defense ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/509751-names-are-hard-mini-mafia?page=26#501


IMO the bugs case is a narrative that starts off as a conclusion without really bringing what I find reliable evidence. Especially some of the red is useless and doesn't add it's just there to be there.

If shape is scum I don't think it's for any of this. Honestly think shape is town anyway. And honestly so e of the case is misconstrued.

Wouldn't Lynch by it.

Damdred refusing to go for the other wagon after getting back from a 30 hours AFK is townie.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 18:44 GMT
#1312
On June 11 2016 02:51 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 02:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Chezinu, given that all blues are on the table, who else does your red/blue colour-blind detector notice?

Koshi... but that b/c Koshi has a history of being an infiltrator mafia like sicklucker... despite the enthusiasm, I just don't have the trust factor there.

They knew Damdred was going to get lynch no matter what. So might as well go for delay it. Of course, this all depends assumes Damdred is mafia. You see, I has no heart to go against you. Cause you've been around for a while.

Is this really what it is? It doesn't feel like that - it really just feels like I think he's mafia
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 18:46 GMT
#1313
On June 09 2016 05:06 Damdred wrote:
Idk what you guys expect with like an hour in game.

I'm just going to afk I'm not the Lynch so bye

On June 09 2016 05:10 Damdred wrote:
Lol if I was scum I would of just afk up to the Lynch. Just haven't had time or access

On June 09 2016 05:16 Damdred wrote:
I'm scummy because I couldn't be here 30 pages behind basically and skimming.

It sucks but Lynch me if you want idc

This series of posts is suuuuuper scummy. Damdred is playing for survival here at any cost, which is understandable as blue, but this last line "Lynch me if you want idc" is hard to imagine coming from a role. Plus he fucking had the time to play since he continued to make posts continually until deadline, so the "I don't care I'm AFK" is not logical too. This reeks of scum trying everything to survive.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 18:46 GMT
#1314
I would just love for Palmar and Bugs to NOT be on a team with Artanis, because that would really really fuck up my day in a very serious way that I can't even consider.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 18:47 GMT
#1315
Like that's my nightmare right now - that Palmar and Bugs and Artanis are all mafia and they're all fucking with me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 18:48 GMT
#1316
On June 09 2016 05:22 Damdred wrote:
Lol there's not much to care about tbh.

Scums going to be in like

Kwah
Palmar (can't let him slide)
Bugs
Kel

Just by gut feels and skim.

Damdred why is Palmar in this list ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 18:49 GMT
#1317
On June 09 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
I'll be back later, can't stay for lynch

Again with the "gotta AFK", which scum wants to do during tense deadlines because playing tense deadlines is supoer hard as scum. And it's not even true since 6 mintues later:
On June 09 2016 05:56 Damdred wrote:
Btw

I'm tracker.

VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 18:56 GMT
#1318
On June 11 2016 01:18 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 01:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Psh. I'm playing for real. Tell ME I'm not playing for real. You're not playing for real.


You think Artanis is scum?

Talk to me about who scum is in this game, I know you wanna.

It's pretty obvious I think Damdred is the fake. Beyond that it's kinda hard to say - I want to say LS, he's on the wrong side of the claims for one, and for another like lurker said he's really REALLY sure about his reads at a time when everyone should be questioning their reads. It just feels very mafia.

For the last, I'm really trying hard not to think that one of you or Palmar has to be mafia, and to that end I'm looking at Rels/TW. I've intimated my issues with reading TW, several think he's strongly town, so mostly I'm willing to roll with that, leaving pretty much Rels to me. Everyone else I think is pretty much really obviously town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:00 GMT
#1319
On June 10 2016 13:57 Damdred wrote:
Yeah going back and forth on bugs ehh I'll decide in the morning.

Town:
Damdred
Sl
Ls
Koshi

Probably town
Palmar
Rels

Maybe scum
Tumble
Bugs

Scum
Ve

Lock scum
Art

I could be omgus bugs a bit as I really don't care for his manners tbh. And rels could be tricking me at this juncture.

Truth be told the way he was voting kwah with me but still thinking about voting me was a bit strange. Didn't seem o care one of his top scums was with him. Also Kel has a tendency to top town one of his team mates for the carry and his read on rels was weak.

Could see it so might want to knock him down, hes playing a really clean game though.


On June 10 2016 14:13 Damdred wrote:
Your probably right on bugs tumble.

Game probably super easy and it's rels, Ve and art. Kinda makes sense, especially how rels didn't take a stance that was interesting during EOD even though he was on the wagon that was lynched.

He really didn't get involved with shape vs damdred Lynch.

Kinda like that

This progression on WBG is also super weird. Both WBG and Tumble are "maybe scum", Tumble makes these posts:
On June 10 2016 14:09 Tumblewood wrote:
Of the two tracker claims, Art is scum. There's a reason I preferred lynching Shape to lynching Damdred that I avoided saying earlier in the game: I was concerned that I was seeing Damdred's blue meta. Damdred as blue gets himself scumread to avoid a NK (source: Storm, Holyf***e). This is my scum meter for him: [image loading] plus that whole thing about Kelsier tracking but being completely absent, Art is the scum.
##unvote
##vote: artanis

On June 10 2016 14:10 Tumblewood wrote:
also wbg is a million percent town
I'd quote posts for you but instead go read all of his analysis on page 50. all of it is good.

And suddenly both WBG and Tumble are town. I can understand blue!Damdred townreading Tumble for believing him, but given his reads that should make WBG even more scum. Instead he accepts immediately Tumble's read and goes to scumread me. This is weird for blue!Damdred, this makes sense for scum!Damdred wanting to buddy townies.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:01 GMT
#1320
Like look at Rels' D1. He makes a post calling out several people, even qualifying his scumread on me.

Rels where did your scumread on me go after that last link? You never mention me again except while defending Damdred, someone who was in the list in the first link. I kinda took your explanation at face value at the time, but I didn't realize that you had said earlier that you wanted to kill myself AND Damdred - where did those scumreads go and how did you end up pushing for the newbie lynch?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 229
ZZZero.O 159
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm100
League of Legends
Doublelift3514
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4824
Other Games
summit1g9899
Liquid`RaSZi2091
FrodaN2073
fl0m1534
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee189
Pyrionflax156
IndyStarCraft 141
Mew2King55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• musti20045 36
• Adnapsc2 26
• Sammyuel 8
• HeavenSC 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1421
• Shiphtur665
• WagamamaTV290
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 8m
Replay Cast
1h 8m
OSC
14h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.