• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:46
CEST 05:46
KST 12:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10095 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 125 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 10 2016 12:00 GMT
#1221
Anyways Koshi and Palmar and Bugs if you are here I need to talk to you about Lex's claim.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:01 GMT
#1222
pretty sure I played enough devils advocate on that one.

Just lynch the one who is most scummy. And preferably not today if it isn't clear yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 10 2016 12:07 GMT
#1223
It's about his timing Koshi and his previous post he said he was only reading the relevant part but shortly afterwards he went on to CC Damdred I found it weird at that point imo. Like I said it's not outside his mafia wheelhouse he did it in the newbie game that I had played with him in.
Here his filter from there:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/505275-newbie-student-mafia-xx?user=Artanis[Xp]
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 10 2016 12:08 GMT
#1224
On June 10 2016 21:07 LightningStrike wrote:
It's about his timing Koshi and his previous post he said he was only reading the relevant part but shortly afterwards he went on to CC Damdred I found it weird at that point imo. Like I said it's not outside his mafia wheelhouse he did it in the newbie game that I had played with him in.
Here his filter from there:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/505275-newbie-student-mafia-xx?user=Artanis[Xp]

You will need to copy and past the [Xp] part into your browser.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 10 2016 12:09 GMT
#1225
Like I was thinking of this game while I was asleep and getting even more paranoid about his CC onto Damdred that why I unvoted so I can talk to people about his claim.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 10 2016 12:13 GMT
#1226
I really starting to think that scum had this preplanned regarding the CC if Lex is scum because they knew VE was in hot water before this fiasco happened and probably to make chaos for them to hide in the shadows.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:36 GMT
#1227
You don't have to convince me. I already said the same thing. Problem is the mafia team + some townies are pushing the other scenario in the thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 12:36 GMT
#1228
Do let me know how it was preplanned when I claimed 10 minutes into the game at 4am when no one was around.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:36 GMT
#1229
Or..

you are mafia. Rels is mafia. And I can quit playing mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:38 GMT
#1230
On June 10 2016 21:36 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Do let me know how it was preplanned when I claimed 10 minutes into the game at 4am when no one was around.

Somebody hinted in the night that it would be smart for mafia to claim after EoD.

I think it was Palmar.

And I see him instruct you do to this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:40 GMT
#1231
On June 09 2016 22:32 Palmar wrote:
Koshi you're awful at this game.

Blues should always counterclaim, probably after night ends. 1 for 1 is always a good trade for us.


So, while we have no counterclaims there's no reason to even consider the possibility of the two claimed blues to be anything other than confirmed town. If they EVER retract, immediately lynch them.

I want this to be absolutely clear. There is no scenario where they retract and don't get instantly lynched. If either of them is somehow neither mafia nor blue, that's not my problem. They should be lynched and if they flip green they should probably be publicly ridiculed for the remainder of the year.

Here's the script.

Damdy/Shape are confirmed town
- if counterclaimed, lynch the scummier of the conflicting claims
- if retracted, immediately lynch them
I had a good night of sleep.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 10 2016 12:42 GMT
#1232
On June 10 2016 21:36 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Do let me know how it was preplanned when I claimed 10 minutes into the game at 4am when no one was around.

They most likely know your slot was replacing out so sent in this plan in the qt for you to do. This of course if you are the scum.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:43 GMT
#1233
scumQT:

Kelsier: I am so dead guys, everybody thinks I am mafia. I don't have time. . I have to replace out.
Palmar: Hey guy that is new please claim tracker. It is the best way to gain an extra ml. Damdred looked really bad.
Artanis replaced Kelsier.
Artanis: Will do boss.
I had a good night of sleep.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 10 2016 12:43 GMT
#1234
Also the fact that the scum team knew was in hot water need something to stop that lynch from happening.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:44 GMT
#1235
Palmar can be replaced by anybody else.
I had a good night of sleep.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 10 2016 12:44 GMT
#1236
On June 10 2016 21:36 Koshi wrote:
Or..

you are mafia. Rels is mafia. And I can quit playing mafia.

I not mafia so don't need to quit mafia dude.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:49 GMT
#1237
LS is not mafia.

On June 10 2016 11:01 LightningStrike wrote:
Hmm this is interesting Lex is ccing Damdred's claim and actually came back with a check too. Idk what to believe (shrugs).

On June 10 2016 11:04 LightningStrike wrote:
FYI VE is still scum independant of Damdred's or Lex's alignments.

On June 10 2016 11:07 LightningStrike wrote:
doc been killed lex.

On June 10 2016 11:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Lex been dumb telling really hard here. Hmm.

On June 10 2016 11:09 LightningStrike wrote:
The thing is bugs is that this play isn't outside of lex's wheel house for scum play because he claimed Cop in a pretty much open setup for scum and he got lynched for that because the real cop cc'd him.


There is no way mafia!LS plays this out so cool.


And I wonder how Artanis knew that Damdred was tracker but didn't know Shape was doc and died.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:55 GMT
#1238
Well he probably will have some reason that he accidentally read it somewhere so w.e.


Kelsier/Palmar/sicklucker/VE + Chez


Mafia is still within those. Fuck your bullshit. I am sticking with that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 12:57 GMT
#1239
I want to lynch VE. And if he is town. I will 100% follow his reads and lynch into the LS/Rels/Damdred bullshit that I will never believe in a million years but I will follow him and lynch within that.

But I don't believe this shit cc.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 13:01 GMT
#1240
Kelsier his 2 listpost and especially his read progression on VE is superfishy.


Nope. I will never lynch Damdred over that guy. Never.

I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings52
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 172
PiLiPiLi 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3544
ViBE136
Bale 29
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Counter-Strike
taco 585
Other Games
summit1g7057
JimRising 590
WinterStarcraft471
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1033
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP115
• davetesta29
• practicex 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.