• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:46
CEST 14:46
KST 21:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War15.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10623 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 125 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:55 GMT
#1201
I was mafia, so is relevant if you think I'm mafia this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:56 GMT
#1202
+ Show Spoiler +
BTDubz Palmar play Stellaris with me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:58 GMT
#1203
Koshi "wtf are you the last mafia" is like saying "wtf are you fucking retarded" without breaking any rules I think.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:59 GMT
#1204
I WANT to live in a world where the mafia are Rels LightningStrike and Damdred. That's the world I want to live in. Does anyone want to live there with me?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 10:02 GMT
#1205
I'd settle for visitors for a day or two.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 10 2016 10:04 GMT
#1206
On June 10 2016 18:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
BTDubz Palmar play Stellaris with me.

we should arrange a game at some point yes.
Computer says mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 10 2016 10:10 GMT
#1207
On June 10 2016 18:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
I WANT to live in a world where the mafia are Rels LightningStrike and Damdred. That's the world I want to live in. Does anyone want to live there with me?


that acualy makes sense. Like I have no reason to townread lightning strike other then I trust dandreds town read him. which of course wouldnt be a lie.

Ls has kind of been weird the last 24 hours. cant put a finger on it but I think its how hes so sure about things. like he was so sure your mafia and your getting lynched. Then he was so sure dandred was mafia i think was the other? Like how is he so sure? Im not very sure myself and ls is typically slow on these kind of things
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 10:11 GMT
#1208
Being mafia gives you a lot of confidence in your reads incidentally.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 10:15 GMT
#1209
On June 10 2016 18:54 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 18:47 Koshi wrote:
Now I need to read the game in that perspective because I was pretty convinced Damdred was town.

maybe, just maybe, the simple solution is that I was, once again, right on day 1.

d1 I was on Damdred his ass as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 10:18 GMT
#1210
On June 10 2016 19:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 18:54 Palmar wrote:
On June 10 2016 18:47 Koshi wrote:
Now I need to read the game in that perspective because I was pretty convinced Damdred was town.

maybe, just maybe, the simple solution is that I was, once again, right on day 1.

d1 I was on Damdred his ass as well.

You also believed his shitty ass claim.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 10:21 GMT
#1211
On June 10 2016 19:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 19:15 Koshi wrote:
On June 10 2016 18:54 Palmar wrote:
On June 10 2016 18:47 Koshi wrote:
Now I need to read the game in that perspective because I was pretty convinced Damdred was town.

maybe, just maybe, the simple solution is that I was, once again, right on day 1.

d1 I was on Damdred his ass as well.

You also believed his shitty ass claim.

till he claimed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 10:25 GMT
#1212
Can we please consider not lynching Damdred if Artanis doesn't do jack shit though? Because I really don't want to waste a ml to a blue.

I actually don't want to lynch Damdred yet on D2.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 10 2016 10:40 GMT
#1213
On June 10 2016 19:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 18:54 Palmar wrote:
On June 10 2016 18:47 Koshi wrote:
Now I need to read the game in that perspective because I was pretty convinced Damdred was town.

maybe, just maybe, the simple solution is that I was, once again, right on day 1.

d1 I was on Damdred his ass as well.

yes but I was first and had better arguments.
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 11:17 GMT
#1214
On June 10 2016 18:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Maybe not LI Toad v VE epic, but you know...

Never forget.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 11:18 GMT
#1215
On June 10 2016 19:25 Koshi wrote:
Can we please consider not lynching Damdred if Artanis doesn't do jack shit though? Because I really don't want to waste a ml to a blue.

I actually don't want to lynch Damdred yet on D2.

Koshi, I think you're town.

I have now done shit. You may now feel good about lynching Damdred.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 11:21 GMT
#1216
Also Damdred is mafia since he didn't get emotional at all after getting a confirmed mafia from his perspective. He just started flailing like a mafia whose only lifeline had just been cut off, with the whole "Kels wouldn't have time to submit a track" as highlight. He had 3 pages of filter, I'm sure he had time to send in a single PM at some point during the night.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 11:23 GMT
#1217
Also in other news I passed my thesis
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 11:27 GMT
#1218
I kinda wanna call VE townish. His thought process reminds me a little of what happened between Palmar and BC in LXI where they both hard scumread each other, then ended up treating each other as confirmed town by bouncing off reads to end up not really scumreading each other anymore.

Course they both ended up going to LYLO and in the IML game BC insta-hammered Palmar anyway (both were town) and VE hasn't actually gone through the whole bouncing off reads thing yet but semantics.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 11:28 GMT
#1219
Also kinda wanna call LS mafia for not committing to anything for the longest time until he finally found Damdred was not salvagable anymore.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 10 2016 11:59 GMT
#1220
Just woke up:
QUOTE]On June 10 2016 20:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also kinda wanna call LS mafia for not committing to anything for the longest time until he finally found Damdred was not salvagable anymore.[/QUOTE]
OKAY THAT JUST PURE BULLSHIT i ACTUALLY WAS GOING TO LYNCH VE UNTIL YOU FUCKING CC'D HIM AND i HAD THINK WHO OUT OF THE TWO TO LYNCH ESPCALLY BECAUSE YOU DID THIS FUCKING SHIT IN OURLAST GAME TOGETHER LEX AND YOU KNOW THIS. I MIGHT BE GOING PURE PARANOIA ON THIS SHIT AND FOR NOW TIME TO UNVOTE AND TALK TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF YOU AND VE AND DAMDRED.
##Unvote
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 304
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32607
Calm 6777
Rain 1775
Bisu 1679
Jaedong 692
FanTaSy 584
Horang2 557
BeSt 390
Rush 334
Stork 302
[ Show more ]
Soma 243
Zeus 193
Larva 156
Light 138
Free 125
Snow 120
ZerO 104
Mind 99
910 83
Barracks 75
Mong 74
Pusan 64
Killer 57
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 33
Shinee 29
Sexy 23
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 18
sorry 18
Terrorterran 18
Noble 14
Sacsri 7
Icarus 1
Dota 2
Gorgc6738
Counter-Strike
fl0m2843
olofmeister1027
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns33396
singsing2113
B2W.Neo719
Lowko279
crisheroes277
hiko237
RotterdaM50
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2823
• Nemesis2538
• TFBlade159
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.