• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:49
CEST 11:49
KST 18:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7991 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 125 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:52 GMT
#1161
On June 10 2016 17:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 17:48 Koshi wrote:
and tbh I can also still see wbg be the boldest mafia in the world. Really good mafia player if he is mafia. New age of mafia play might come with him.

Like I refuse to believe you don't remember bugs. Bugs is literally one of the best mafia players I know. -.-

Pretty sure I have never played with him. Xcept maybe once.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:53 GMT
#1162
which I don't remember then. because it was once.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 08:54 GMT
#1163
Well fair enough, my point is that he's good - not that I think he's mafia though, I'm undecided on that. Only that your assertion that he might be playing well is a fair one, if he's mafia he's almost certainly always going to be playing well.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 08:55 GMT
#1164
The only game I read of scum!WBG, he tried to create chaos into the thread D1 to make sure town is not organized. He did the opposite here. It points at him being town
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 08:56 GMT
#1165
Meeehhhh....Bugs isn't really doing any of the trappings of "mafiaBugs" that I remember, though to be fair it's been a hot fucking minute since I've played with him. But I DO have good memories of one game in particular, as I was SK and won that game and Bugs was mafia and lost that game to me. Storm Mafia.

It's a good example of what his mafia play USED to look like, years ago. But I don't know how accurate that will be today. Obviously my style has changed dramatically in that time, it's completely unfair for me to think WBG wouldn't have.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:01 GMT
#1166
On June 10 2016 17:55 Rels wrote:
The only game I read of scum!WBG, he tried to create chaos into the thread D1 to make sure town is not organized. He did the opposite here. It points at him being town

No he is not. He tried to really fuck up EoD1 with his bullshit. The guy was fucking trying to get Shape lynched while calling us morons.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 10 2016 09:01 GMT
#1167
Me having been right on day 1 makes so much more sense than the alternative.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 10 2016 09:01 GMT
#1168
##Vote Damdred
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 10 2016 09:04 GMT
#1169
There is, btw, no way Artanis makes this play as mafia and it's basically irrelevant whether or not VE is mafia (he actually might be seeing as he decided to be bad and self-vote). There is no upside. If VE is mafia, Artanis just added another free mafia for us, and if VE is town, Artanis basically gave a townie another 72 hours to clear himself.

The only logical conclusion is Artanis is telling the truth and thus Damdred is mafia.

Also, this means Koshi is still bad and I'm still #1
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:05 GMT
#1170
ok. I don't understand how you can all think Artanis is actually town. Blows my mind.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 10 2016 09:05 GMT
#1171
Also Damdred being mafia sort of makes sense if my memory of yesterday is right.

If I remember correctly, shape claimed and so there was some confusion and Damdred started emerging as potentially the lynch target so he just immediately claimed too without putting much effort into actually defending himself.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 10 2016 09:05 GMT
#1172
On June 10 2016 18:05 Koshi wrote:
ok. I don't understand how you can all think Artanis is actually town. Blows my mind.

your mind is easily blown
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:06 GMT
#1173
On June 10 2016 18:05 Palmar wrote:
Also Damdred being mafia sort of makes sense if my memory of yesterday is right.

If I remember correctly, shape claimed and so there was some confusion and Damdred started emerging as potentially the lynch target so he just immediately claimed too without putting much effort into actually defending himself.

he was going to get lynched 100% after Shape claimed. So he would claim as either alignment.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:06 GMT
#1174
On June 10 2016 18:05 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 18:05 Koshi wrote:
ok. I don't understand how you can all think Artanis is actually town. Blows my mind.

your mind is easily blown

tis true
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 09:07 GMT
#1175
If Damdred and Rels are mafia I can really just quit mafia tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 10 2016 09:15 GMT
#1176
On June 10 2016 18:06 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 18:05 Palmar wrote:
Also Damdred being mafia sort of makes sense if my memory of yesterday is right.

If I remember correctly, shape claimed and so there was some confusion and Damdred started emerging as potentially the lynch target so he just immediately claimed too without putting much effort into actually defending himself.

he was going to get lynched 100% after Shape claimed. So he would claim as either alignment.


no he would claim 4 out of 12 times. 3 of the 4 times when hes mafia and 1 of 4 times when hes the acual tracker. math is hard. I would like to think the 8 other times dandred the vt would not claim but I have acualy seen dandred claim roles as vt before...

Now that I think about it I really hope thats not whats happening here that makes so much sense. but dandred is acitivly trying to get art lynched so na
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 10 2016 09:15 GMT
#1177
On June 10 2016 18:07 Koshi wrote:
If Damdred and Rels are mafia I can really just quit mafia tbh.


we can only hope
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:16 GMT
#1178
On June 10 2016 18:04 Palmar wrote:
There is, btw, no way Artanis makes this play as mafia and it's basically irrelevant whether or not VE is mafia (he actually might be seeing as he decided to be bad and self-vote). There is no upside. If VE is mafia, Artanis just added another free mafia for us, and if VE is town, Artanis basically gave a townie another 72 hours to clear himself.

The only logical conclusion is Artanis is telling the truth and thus Damdred is mafia.

Also, this means Koshi is still bad and I'm still #1

This is also how I see it, I can't see why mafia Artanis would save me to sac himself 1 for 1 for Damdred, our useless Tracker due to RB. It makes zero sense, but obviously that's from my POV where I know I'm town. To anyone else there are other options that I'm not considering.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:21 GMT
#1179
On June 10 2016 15:01 Damdred wrote:
It honestly makes perfect sense tbh.

Art doesn't want to play as scum
Ve scum partner up for Lynch

Art sacs himself give Ve another day gives scum team a ml in the process.

10 v 3
Kwah lynch
9 v 3
Shape nk
8 v 3
Damdred town tracker lynched
7 v 3
Koshi nk
6 v 3
Art scum lynched
6 v 2
Nk
5 v 2
Ve scum
5 v 1
Nk
4 v 1
2 ml needed

If they don't cc me

10 v 3
9 v 3
8 v 3
8 v 2
7 v 2
7 v 1
6 v 1
3 ml needed

It's much harder for one scum to get three ml than two, it's not the most optimal but it's OK

Also this post doesn't take into account the possibility that I'm town, which is important for analysis of Artanis' actions, especially given the "knowledge" that Damdred has that Artanis is for sure 100% mafia. Speaking of which:
On June 10 2016 14:46 Damdred wrote:
##unvote
##vote Ve


Make mafia kill me or let me get a free track. Ve is kind of claiming scum at this point.

Who votes for someone that is NOT the 100% lock scum for him? Like...subtracting any suspicions he has about what specific ROLE I might have if I'm mafia, from his perspective Artanis is 100% lock mafia, but he votes ME? Like.....I don't know man, I can't see it as town tracker. It really doesn't make any fucking sense.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:28 GMT
#1180
Like it doesn't even make sense if I'm the roleblocker, because if Artanis is mafia and we lynch Damdred instead, we're lynching the last power role that town has - there's literally no point in even trying to save the roleblocker with a play like this. So he sacs himself to what - buy me days that I'm already voting myself using?

Damdred is taking you boys on a fucking ride. I hope you buckled your seatbelts....
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3884
Bisu 726
Hyuk 643
Soma 331
Rush 273
BeSt 227
Sexy 111
Mong 110
ToSsGirL 76
Stork 68
[ Show more ]
Killer 62
Mind 45
ZerO 37
Shinee 36
sorry 19
Yoon 16
Hm[arnc] 13
NaDa 13
yabsab 10
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc3939
Counter-Strike
olofmeister788
byalli531
shoxiejesuss517
edward73
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
gofns43843
singsing992
ceh9688
dupreeh260
crisheroes230
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1692
• Stunt398
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.