• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:49
CEST 11:49
KST 18:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7991 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 125 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:29 GMT
#1141
Kelsier/Artanis*
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 10 2016 08:33 GMT
#1142
"Because the longer it waits the more chance there is that Damdred shows he is town and Artanis shows he isn't."

then why the fuck would he put himself in a scenario where its him or me? Lets say artanis is mafia why the fuck does he not just like say nk dandred. why does he fake claim putting himself against dandred? There is so much easier people to lynch in this game. Theirs fucknig chez theres fucking lynchbait god tumbleweed, Ls exists. Those are three people who I tihkn are town but usually get lynched everygame. seems a weird thing to do idk. DOnt get me wrong im leaning art scum its just really fucking weird
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 08:34 GMT
#1143
The vast majority of the analysis going on is assuming I'm mafia and I'm not. This is exactly the shit I was talking about yesterday. Like, and yall can blame me all you want, but I contributed D1 and STILL was called mafia by people who should know better. So honestly it's really hard to WANT to fight my lynch when it seems like flipping me would clear up a bunch of shit. I mean like, maybe I'm channeling Alakaslam here, but frankly it might just be best for town if I die.

But anyway, regarding the claims. I instantly voted Damdred because Artanis' claim justified my suspicions which I laid out in my response to Rels? about Palmar and TW (or really just Damdred, as I didn't really feel strongly about either one of the people I was asked about).

I AM town, I realize no one is going to take me at my word on that, but everyone in the game needs to think long and hard about whether they think I'm "too good" to "play poorly as town". I know for a fact that most of the "names" in this game do NOT respect my ability, which really makes me itchy about them all saying me playing bad makes me mafia, but obviously that can't be right.

So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to spend the rest of today cooperating with town as much as I can, on one condition: you can feel free to vote me all you want, get me out of here, whatever - but everyone needs to stop acting like I'm confirmed mafia in the thread at the very least. Continue thinking it in your head if you wish, but keep it out of the thread because I can't take that shit while I'm trying to stay motivated to do shit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 10 2016 08:36 GMT
#1144
if art is mafia the team is exactly art/ve/rels. If its dandred I have no fucking idea probably still rels
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 08:36 GMT
#1145
If Art is mafia I'm still town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 10 2016 08:38 GMT
#1146
if dandreds mafia your confirmed town. happy?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 10 2016 08:38 GMT
#1147
im giving you like a 50/50 shot here bro! thats a better shake then the rest!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 08:39 GMT
#1148
Can I just say how funny it is to me that immediately after the lynch most of the "names" in the game were instantly like "Mislynch? IT WAS THE GUYS OFF THE TOWNIE WHO ARE THE MAFIA!!!!!"

Just humorous to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 10 2016 08:39 GMT
#1149
I dont think I have ever played against mafia ve
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 08:40 GMT
#1150
You still haven't if that's the case.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 10 2016 08:45 GMT
#1151
ya fiffty fiffty either you are or you aint
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:45 GMT
#1152
On June 10 2016 17:33 sicklucker wrote:
"Because the longer it waits the more chance there is that Damdred shows he is town and Artanis shows he isn't."

then why the fuck would he put himself in a scenario where its him or me? Lets say artanis is mafia why the fuck does he not just like say nk dandred. why does he fake claim putting himself against dandred? There is so much easier people to lynch in this game. Theirs fucknig chez theres fucking lynchbait god tumbleweed, Ls exists. Those are three people who I tihkn are town but usually get lynched everygame. seems a weird thing to do idk. DOnt get me wrong im leaning art scum its just really fucking weird

this is all bullshit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:47 GMT
#1153
VE, my scumread on you has nothing to do with any association. It is based on the fact you did the least work and are the most suspicious to me.


You can say that you did "stuff" but you can't say you did the most stuff.

You only did more than Palmar at this point.


I can see a Kelsier/Palmar/sicklucker team still being able.



So if you actually play smart and actually play hard. You don't have to get lynched. But don't play the victim because in mafia we need to actaully try to find mafia and you were the easy answer for the entity of D1
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:48 GMT
#1154
and tbh I can also still see wbg be the boldest mafia in the world. Really good mafia player if he is mafia. New age of mafia play might come with him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:49 GMT
#1155
and then there is Chez
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 08:50 GMT
#1156
No, I was the easy answer for you confirmation biased ass. I'm not playing the victim, I'm stating fact: several people have been stating with no equivocation that I'm mafia all fucking game. Yes at this point Palmar is the only one I have done more than, but that was NOT the case yesterday when you started calling me mafia. YOU are the one who is to blame for your fucking tunnel on me, not me Koshi.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 08:50 GMT
#1157
I skimmed everything. Skimmed because I have no time to play before tonight. Not gonna commit to a read yet, I'm free starting tonight so I will reread everything at that point.
Actually gonna commit to a read. I think Damdred is the scum between the two.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 08:51 GMT
#1158
On June 10 2016 17:48 Koshi wrote:
and tbh I can also still see wbg be the boldest mafia in the world. Really good mafia player if he is mafia. New age of mafia play might come with him.

Like I refuse to believe you don't remember bugs. Bugs is literally one of the best mafia players I know. -.-
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 08:51 GMT
#1159
tbh I still think all of sicklucker, rels, ls and tw are lock town though. Like lock town town. maybe sl the least. but tbh will never lynch before lylo.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 08:52 GMT
#1160
Like I think only BloodyC0bbler is the only person better at the role mafia than bugs that I'm aware of. Followed closely by marv. YES THAT IS MY ORDER!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3884
Bisu 726
Hyuk 643
Soma 331
Rush 273
BeSt 227
Sexy 111
Mong 110
ToSsGirL 76
Stork 68
[ Show more ]
Killer 62
Mind 45
ZerO 37
Shinee 36
sorry 19
Yoon 16
Hm[arnc] 13
NaDa 13
yabsab 10
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc3939
Counter-Strike
olofmeister788
byalli531
shoxiejesuss517
edward73
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
gofns43843
singsing992
ceh9688
dupreeh260
crisheroes230
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1692
• Stunt398
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.