• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:02
CEST 01:02
KST 08:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9437 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 125 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 10 2016 05:47 GMT
#1101
why hello ve
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 05:48 GMT
#1102
On June 10 2016 14:36 Damdred wrote:
Like maybe lynching ve is the correct move if this is a play to save the RB which might be Ve. It would force mafia to kill the real tracker and then you Lynch the cc that survives the night.

If they both survive they get a free track and town gains info at the flip


I actually have no problem with doing this besides the fact that technically it isn't the correct play.

The reason for that is because VE is not actually confirmed to be scum. He's pretty likely to be, IMO, based on just eliminating possibilities, but we could still be completely wrong and have the scum be in like LS/tumble or some other garbage like that.

Palmar, what do you think? Should we kill VE or Damdred today?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 10 2016 05:50 GMT
#1103
I think if your just going to lynch ve after the claimsno matter what then it is correct to lynch ve even for only a small chance at another track/make mafia kill the real tracker for us. but who knows how we will think about ve next week which is when like that lynch would go down. alot can happen
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 05:50 GMT
#1104
Lol bugs you really gotta work on that tunnel thing if your town. Arts flipping scum and you won't even consider him tbh.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 05:51 GMT
#1105
also we could be duping ourselves.

Imagine Damdred is the RB we kill VE and he flips goon, both claimed trackers are still alive and no track. Makes no difference.

The worst case is VE actually is town somehow and we hit a mislynch and get fucked over.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 05:51 GMT
#1106
On June 10 2016 14:50 Damdred wrote:
Lol bugs you really gotta work on that tunnel thing if your town. Arts flipping scum and you won't even consider him tbh.


it's not a tunnel it's fucking occam's razor. the cc makes no sense whatsoever.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 05:53 GMT
#1107
like if artanis actually did that as scum it is a god awful play. He'd only do it if he absolutely hates playing scum (which he very well might). That play is almost entirely contrary to scum win condition.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 06:01 GMT
#1108
It honestly makes perfect sense tbh.

Art doesn't want to play as scum
Ve scum partner up for Lynch

Art sacs himself give Ve another day gives scum team a ml in the process.

10 v 3
Kwah lynch
9 v 3
Shape nk
8 v 3
Damdred town tracker lynched
7 v 3
Koshi nk
6 v 3
Art scum lynched
6 v 2
Nk
5 v 2
Ve scum
5 v 1
Nk
4 v 1
2 ml needed

If they don't cc me

10 v 3
9 v 3
8 v 3
8 v 2
7 v 2
7 v 1
6 v 1
3 ml needed

It's much harder for one scum to get three ml than two, it's not the most optimal but it's OK
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 06:02 GMT
#1109
And honestly it's clear tge way wagons were going d1 I was highly likely o be shenanigans when I was making shape hard claim it's much better to cc shape Lynch him and die the next day when I'm just going to be cc anyway and scum could be and shoot for tracker.

Like just dumb otherwise
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 06:03 GMT
#1110
It's also why I wanted shape to hard claim if he claimed tracker I was going to 100% cc him.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 10 2016 06:12 GMT
#1111
I have to sleep now but I'll be back in the AM
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:27 GMT
#1112
p52

Why are we lynching the tracker? Why do people believe Artanis?


We are not in a hurry to decide between those.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:33 GMT
#1113
On June 10 2016 13:37 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 13:32 Damdred wrote:
Eh tumble is a mixed bag, I'm kind of trying not to read him as I'm horrible at it

One thing that bothers me is how he's avoiding answering if he's the tracker or not. Instead he asks who I track trying to discredit me slightly in that regard. Never really comes back and I'm cc shortly after.

Maybe scum team was trying to figure out who was going to cc me.

Thats conjecture he's in the maybe scum pile doesn't have much interactions with Kel to much really. And Kel has him in the sort of ignore pile like you would put a scum buddy who replaced in. Interesting. Conjecture though


if you are town...

no wonder you're were a lynch wagon, nothing you say makes any sense whatsoever.

wow you are an asshole. 2 comments in a row.
and I give it a good chance you are wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:40 GMT
#1114
All the respect to this guy who clearly is a logical thinker. Unlike wbgs who is a hotheaded dumbass.


On June 10 2016 14:21 Tumblewood wrote:
hm damn I might have to reconsider
I don't wanna deal with cc wars right now I'm going to sleep and when I wake up I'll see what everyone's agreed on and sheep that or something
##unvote
##vote visceraeyes


On June 10 2016 14:09 Tumblewood wrote:
Of the two tracker claims, Art is scum. There's a reason I preferred lynching Shape to lynching Damdred that I avoided saying earlier in the game: I was concerned that I was seeing Damdred's blue meta. Damdred as blue gets himself scumread to avoid a NK (source: Storm, Holyf***e). This is my scum meter for him: [image loading] plus that whole thing about Kelsier tracking but being completely absent, Art is the scum.
##unvote
##vote: artanis

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:41 GMT
#1115
On June 10 2016 14:22 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 14:21 Tumblewood wrote:
hm damn I might have to reconsider
I don't wanna deal with cc wars right now I'm going to sleep and when I wake up I'll see what everyone's agreed on and sheep that or something
##unvote
##vote visceraeyes


what the fuck? are you the last scum?

which get proven here.

really incredible how bad wbg is.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:43 GMT
#1116
On June 10 2016 14:22 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 14:16 wherebugsgo wrote:
If artanis is scum I don't understand that play whatsoever. It's like one of the worst moves a scum can make in that situation.

You replace in and 5 minutes into the game you read that someone claimed tracker, so you cc them? As scum he had literally 72+ hours of a headstart which he could have used to just make himself look really townish but instead he decided to kill himself?

That doesn't make any sense at all. There is no doctor. There is literally nothing stopping scum from just outright killing the tracker. It buys scum nothing.

There is literally no reason for a scum to CC there.


ya thats true... how fast did he cc from when he was replaced? It seems like something you would at least want to discuss with his new scum team if he entered the game as scum

Why not wait 72 hours and see what Artanis does in the meantime?

We know for sure there is a mafia between Artanis and Damdred. We are in no danger to suddenly lose. Just let them fight it out in the next 120 hours. It will be glorious.


What you are doing now is a possible scum Artanis rape you in the ass and getting a fucking blue misslynched because he did a bold play that acquired MINIMAL EFFORT .

If artanis wants to get the blue misslynched. Let him work hard and long for it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:43 GMT
#1117
I a
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:45 GMT
#1118
I also want to point out wbg was the guy who wanted to lynch the FUCKING unCCed DOC yesterday. The guy was literally being BM calling us bad while sitting on the FUCKING unCCed DOC!!!!!

he is such a fucking nonlogical bad thinker.

it is incredible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:49 GMT
#1119
On June 10 2016 14:36 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 14:32 sicklucker wrote:
On June 10 2016 14:30 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 10 2016 14:28 sicklucker wrote:
On June 10 2016 14:21 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 10 2016 14:18 sicklucker wrote:
if art is mafia the way ve's day went by makes him probably his partner so art/rels/ve. The cc was very convenient ifor ve's life expectancy. as scum or town he had given up.

but this cc MAKES ON SENSE IF ves town. because why the fuck would mafia go for a 1for 1 trade when ve was an auto lynch


what the hell does buying VE another day do if artanis is scum? VE is not even playing the game. It would be better for scum for VE to CC if they are going to do stupid shit.

Like I don't understand why I am still arguing this, but in the back of my mind given the quality of this game I wouldn't be surprised if these shit plays are actually happening.


well if they are a team it seems like art calmed him down into trying with the claim. Ve is trying now. If art didnt cc its very likely ve would have continued not trying seeing all the votes against him after he self voted


wtf???

If he wanted to convince VE to keep playing why wouldn't he do that in their QT??

like your logic makes 0 sense. I don't understand how you can actually think this


yes thats where this conversation would have happened. and since art entered the game ve seems to be trying again. There is association here man thats all im saying


THEN WHY WOULD HE CC

okay, this is really not that hard, but I feel like I'm going to get a brain hemorrhage if I have to explain this one more time.

Put yourself in Artanis's shoes. Pretend you have just replaced into the game and you get the role PM that you are scum.

You're catching up on the thread, you've spent a couple minutes reading backwards. Since Day just ended you see that someone claimed tracker. And you see that someone claimed doctor and your team shot them last night. You know that it's an open setup, so there can be no other town power roles.

So, instead of just killing the claimed tracker on n2, you decide to counter claim him, KNOWING THAT IT WILL RESULT IN YOUR OWN DEATH.

And you're telling me you think he did that, just because that play somehow convinces his teammate to keep trying?

If that happened on my scum team I would be more likely to continue to not play than be convinced I should try, because that is literally the dumbest thing any scum teammate could do. I would be so demoralized that the first player in that slot fucked off and didn't do anything and was replaced by a complete idiot who decided to kill himself within the first 10 minutes of him joining the game.



You must become Trump his running mate. How can he ever not win the election with you at his side.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 07:51 GMT
#1120
Like Artanis did nothing and is making town lynch their last blue while Kelsier was scumread by literally everybody at the end of the night. And probably would get lynched after VE.


You people realize that town doesn't have endless misslynches right? So getting a misslynch off on a blue is a pretty good play for mafia.


really.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings5
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14621
Artosis 563
PianO 22
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever539
canceldota132
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe48
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN976
shahzam527
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King23
Day[9].tv0
Maynarde0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• RyuSc2 34
• Response 1
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur488
• Day9tv0
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 58m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.