• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:50
CEST 20:50
KST 03:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7964 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 125 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 10 2016 13:02 GMT
#1241
Koshi I agree with you with VE being scum but it best to lynch into the blue claims.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 13:05 GMT
#1242
I want to lynch Palmar.

VE can be shit. Palmar has proven he is pretty good. If he is town I can lynch Damdred and others after that.

I also can see Palmar/Kelsier/Chez being a team and we need to remove Palmar there.


I dont believe Palmar is mafia with Damdred.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 13:08 GMT
#1243
VE can be shit. Not what you are seeing here. People who know know I'm town. Get fucked Koshi.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 13:08 GMT
#1244
On June 10 2016 22:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Koshi I agree with you with VE being scum but it best to lynch into the blue claims.

Can VE be total shit? And with that I mean can he be completely wrong and siding with mafia as town? Have you ever seen that?

Same for Palmar? Can Palmar be completely wrong and siding with mafia as town? Have you ever seen that?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 13:09 GMT
#1245
On June 10 2016 22:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
VE can be shit. Not what you are seeing here. People who know know I'm town. Get fucked Koshi.

Can you make me a real case on Rels? I already made that town case and I am now so fucking blind towards anything else....
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 10 2016 13:10 GMT
#1246
I just can't get past the idea Rels is 100% town and LS is 150% town.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 13:11 GMT
#1247
On June 10 2016 22:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 22:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
VE can be shit. Not what you are seeing here. People who know know I'm town. Get fucked Koshi.

Can you make me a real case on Rels? I already made that town case and I am now so fucking blind towards anything else....

No instead I'll just lynch mafia without you're help. I'm so sick of your bullshit ego I could fucking puke.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 13:17 GMT
#1248
Everyone is capable of getting it wrong. Everyone does, even the best players. Bad!=scum in like any case. And wrong don't always = bad. Ugh, like this sentiment is so poison.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 13:22 GMT
#1249
On June 10 2016 21:49 Koshi wrote:
And I wonder how Artanis knew that Damdred was tracker but didn't know Shape was doc and died.

I want to know that too
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 13:23 GMT
#1250
He didn't, he noticed after joining.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 13:24 GMT
#1251
On June 10 2016 22:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
He didn't, he noticed after joining.

On June 10 2016 10:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hold on Damdred claimed tracker?
##Vote Damdred

On June 10 2016 11:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Oh damn there's a doc in the setup too. I was hoping I could just afk and get shot N2 now

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 13:24 GMT
#1252
##Vote Artanis[xp]
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 13:28 GMT
#1253
Is infeasible to you that he got that information chronological while reading catching up?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 13:30 GMT
#1254
Oh that's when shape claimed too. :/

Yeah I'd hear Artanis speak on that.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 13:30 GMT
#1255
On June 10 2016 22:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
Is infeasible to you that he got that information chronological while reading catching up?

Damdred claimed after Shape
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 10 2016 13:35 GMT
#1256
On June 10 2016 22:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 22:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Koshi I agree with you with VE being scum but it best to lynch into the blue claims.

Can VE be total shit? And with that I mean can he be completely wrong and siding with mafia as town? Have you ever seen that?

Same for Palmar? Can Palmar be completely wrong and siding with mafia as town? Have you ever seen that?

Nothe this extent on VE.
Yes I had seen palmar mafia side as town it just rare.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 13:38 GMT
#1257
On June 10 2016 22:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 22:08 Koshi wrote:
On June 10 2016 22:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Koshi I agree with you with VE being scum but it best to lynch into the blue claims.

Can VE be total shit? And with that I mean can he be completely wrong and siding with mafia as town? Have you ever seen that?

Same for Palmar? Can Palmar be completely wrong and siding with mafia as town? Have you ever seen that?

Nothe this extent on VE.
Yes I had seen palmar mafia side as town it just rare.

I wish my sig was large enough for this whole post. But no, I'm right this game. LOL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 13:40 GMT
#1258
On June 10 2016 22:22 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 21:49 Koshi wrote:
And I wonder how Artanis knew that Damdred was tracker but didn't know Shape was doc and died.

I want to know that too

WBG told me to look into Rels and VE. LS mentioned VE voted himself and martyred.
Looked into VE's filter. Found this post.
On June 09 2016 18:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm actually fine with Palmar all of a sudden. It's the strangest thing. XD I would have killed him yesterday, but now I think he's town. Maybe it's because I still don't believe Damdred's claim and he was still on Damdred with me. AFK maybe, but probably not. He despises D1 claims.+ Show Spoiler +
Damdred's claim was shit. Like...he didn't act like a Tracker the whole game, he seemed completely divested from the game, which has only been made worse SINCE his claim. I don't know about you, but when I am a role and I claim it under duress, I have a reaction. A hard one. Damdred had no reaction.

Like I said - I've seen Palmar play awfully on D1 before, even recently. Honestly I'm gonna have to see what he does between now and tomorrow, if he dies, etc.

I'm not sure about Tumble. I'm having a hard time getting motivated, to be honest. I don't even want to read his super short filter because I know the whole thing just says "Lynch VE" over and over. Same thing with Koshi - I don't even want to try and read Koshi right now.

Responded instantly when I saw it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 13:43 GMT
#1259
On June 10 2016 21:49 Koshi wrote:
LS is not mafia.

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 11:01 LightningStrike wrote:
Hmm this is interesting Lex is ccing Damdred's claim and actually came back with a check too. Idk what to believe (shrugs).

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 11:04 LightningStrike wrote:
FYI VE is still scum independant of Damdred's or Lex's alignments.

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 11:07 LightningStrike wrote:
doc been killed lex.

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 11:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Lex been dumb telling really hard here. Hmm.

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 11:09 LightningStrike wrote:
The thing is bugs is that this play isn't outside of lex's wheel house for scum play because he claimed Cop in a pretty much open setup for scum and he got lynched for that because the real cop cc'd him.


There is no way mafia!LS plays this out so cool.

Blehhh you may be right. Just felt so uncommittal but then the caps came in when I pointed it out and LS is pretty bad at faking emotion.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 10 2016 13:46 GMT
#1260
On June 10 2016 22:01 Koshi wrote:
Kelsier his 2 listpost and especially his read progression on VE is superfishy.


Nope. I will never lynch Damdred over that guy. Never.


Just looked at my predecessor's filter real quick and I don't really see it. He went from meh on VE to prob not lynching VE. What's the issue here?
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
ProTech155
UpATreeSC 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20368
Calm 3631
Mini 405
Mind 77
Free 68
910 65
soO 33
Trap 31
Aegong 25
Dota 2
Gorgc4850
XaKoH 296
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6066
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3395
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt555
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor199
Livibee193
C9.Mang0140
Trikslyr124
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 80
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK10
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2304
Other Games
• imaqtpie757
• Shiphtur686
• tFFMrPink 5
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.