• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:46
CEST 04:46
KST 11:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8741 users

[M][I] Rayn let's be nice Invite Take 2 - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2016 14:40 GMT
#681
On January 18 2016 22:43 Holyflare wrote:
Of course you should, I only agreed to replace into the first game because it was starting and I was asked to /in last second. If it could have been that you got more people for a reroll I would have gone on the replacement list again.

I also didn't have time to see a reroll and contact you since I had my pm already.

Either way I stuck it out and people spammed the thread from obs and while the host message wasn't intended to be directed towards me it wouldn't have necessarily been posted if I was mafia. Rayn sure took my posts and the obs spam and the host message to mean I was town at least. You should be requesting bans for those people.



yeah this sort of thinking from players in general is a bit ridiculous tbh. the host message would always have occurred because of the obs spam. period. you people need to redefine what "mod-confirmed" means because this is never a mod-confirmation here and is only player speculation

the rest is noted
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 18 2016 14:41 GMT
#682
On January 18 2016 22:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 22:41 Palmar wrote:
Ok warning, rambling rant.

The thing is, people put completely unreasonable expectations into invite games. Invite games tend to be bad because it's usually filled with a bunch of people who mostly just show up because of the prestige of having been invited. I'd much rather play with 8 newbies who still think lying as town is a good idea than a bunch of salty, lazy veterans.

I get it, rayn wanted to have a nice game. He wanted a game where he could play with everyone actually trying. But the problem is, you simply cannot have such a game on demand. It's basically impossible.

A player who signs up for a game does so because he genuinely wants to play. A player who is invited is mostly just dragged into the game.

Yes, the overall quality of the people invited to invite games tends to be relatively high, but half of us have obligations or are afk so the end result usually is worse than when you have a bunch of enthusiastic people who for some reason have still not been added to the invite lists.

I also just don't like the exclusivity, I think the game is way too complicated for anyone to make a call on who should be invited and who shouldn't.

Let's not do too many of these in the future pls.

Apart from this failure - how do you come to this conclusion? I think invite games are a pretty good (if not the only) solution if you are tired of people signing up and not playing the game because you cannot avoid those people otherwise. For example (and I don't think using this one is mean): if coag signs up for a game I immediately think twice about joining it - not because I hate him or anything but because I know he will be dead weight regardless of his alignment. You can't realistically keep him from joining because wisdom of the crowds is not really a thing. So you have to pray he doesn't join the games you want to play in.
Sure there might be problems when people have an ego and aren't invited but you have to keep in mind that the one who organizes the game is in charge of the invites (and rightfully so) so the choice of players will always be subjective. This is not an "official TL game for the best players". This is a round of mafia someone decided to organize to have a game with the people he wants to play with.


It's just an experience thing. My overall feeling is that none of the invite games I've played in have been anywhere near the quality of the good normal games that I've played.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 18 2016 14:42 GMT
#683
@Artanis, if hf is not going to address his bads, will you do it for him pls?
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2016 14:42 GMT
#684
I called 2/3 of the mafia.

my reads weren't horrible and I almost even called ritoky out. God dangit -_-.

Also alot this really isn't how games normally go here to some extent.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 18 2016 14:45 GMT
#685
On January 18 2016 23:42 Palmar wrote:
@Artanis, if hf is not going to address his bads, will you do it for him pls?

I have no idea what you mean with his bads, but I refuse because lynch palmar.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 18 2016 14:46 GMT
#686
On January 18 2016 23:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 23:42 Palmar wrote:
@Artanis, if hf is not going to address his bads, will you do it for him pls?

I have no idea what you mean with his bads, but I refuse because lynch palmar.

I want him to talk about why so bad he is

pls
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 18 2016 14:47 GMT
#687
On January 18 2016 23:46 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 23:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 18 2016 23:42 Palmar wrote:
@Artanis, if hf is not going to address his bads, will you do it for him pls?

I have no idea what you mean with his bads, but I refuse because lynch palmar.

I want him to talk about why so bad he is

pls

You are a very optimistic guy I see.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 18 2016 14:47 GMT
#688
On January 18 2016 23:41 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 22:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 18 2016 22:41 Palmar wrote:
Ok warning, rambling rant.

The thing is, people put completely unreasonable expectations into invite games. Invite games tend to be bad because it's usually filled with a bunch of people who mostly just show up because of the prestige of having been invited. I'd much rather play with 8 newbies who still think lying as town is a good idea than a bunch of salty, lazy veterans.

I get it, rayn wanted to have a nice game. He wanted a game where he could play with everyone actually trying. But the problem is, you simply cannot have such a game on demand. It's basically impossible.

A player who signs up for a game does so because he genuinely wants to play. A player who is invited is mostly just dragged into the game.

Yes, the overall quality of the people invited to invite games tends to be relatively high, but half of us have obligations or are afk so the end result usually is worse than when you have a bunch of enthusiastic people who for some reason have still not been added to the invite lists.

I also just don't like the exclusivity, I think the game is way too complicated for anyone to make a call on who should be invited and who shouldn't.

Let's not do too many of these in the future pls.

Apart from this failure - how do you come to this conclusion? I think invite games are a pretty good (if not the only) solution if you are tired of people signing up and not playing the game because you cannot avoid those people otherwise. For example (and I don't think using this one is mean): if coag signs up for a game I immediately think twice about joining it - not because I hate him or anything but because I know he will be dead weight regardless of his alignment. You can't realistically keep him from joining because wisdom of the crowds is not really a thing. So you have to pray he doesn't join the games you want to play in.
Sure there might be problems when people have an ego and aren't invited but you have to keep in mind that the one who organizes the game is in charge of the invites (and rightfully so) so the choice of players will always be subjective. This is not an "official TL game for the best players". This is a round of mafia someone decided to organize to have a game with the people he wants to play with.


It's just an experience thing. My overall feeling is that none of the invite games I've played in have been anywhere near the quality of the good normal games that I've played.

Shadow Game was pretty high quality
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 18 2016 14:48 GMT
#689
On January 18 2016 23:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 23:41 Palmar wrote:
On January 18 2016 22:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 18 2016 22:41 Palmar wrote:
Ok warning, rambling rant.

The thing is, people put completely unreasonable expectations into invite games. Invite games tend to be bad because it's usually filled with a bunch of people who mostly just show up because of the prestige of having been invited. I'd much rather play with 8 newbies who still think lying as town is a good idea than a bunch of salty, lazy veterans.

I get it, rayn wanted to have a nice game. He wanted a game where he could play with everyone actually trying. But the problem is, you simply cannot have such a game on demand. It's basically impossible.

A player who signs up for a game does so because he genuinely wants to play. A player who is invited is mostly just dragged into the game.

Yes, the overall quality of the people invited to invite games tends to be relatively high, but half of us have obligations or are afk so the end result usually is worse than when you have a bunch of enthusiastic people who for some reason have still not been added to the invite lists.

I also just don't like the exclusivity, I think the game is way too complicated for anyone to make a call on who should be invited and who shouldn't.

Let's not do too many of these in the future pls.

Apart from this failure - how do you come to this conclusion? I think invite games are a pretty good (if not the only) solution if you are tired of people signing up and not playing the game because you cannot avoid those people otherwise. For example (and I don't think using this one is mean): if coag signs up for a game I immediately think twice about joining it - not because I hate him or anything but because I know he will be dead weight regardless of his alignment. You can't realistically keep him from joining because wisdom of the crowds is not really a thing. So you have to pray he doesn't join the games you want to play in.
Sure there might be problems when people have an ego and aren't invited but you have to keep in mind that the one who organizes the game is in charge of the invites (and rightfully so) so the choice of players will always be subjective. This is not an "official TL game for the best players". This is a round of mafia someone decided to organize to have a game with the people he wants to play with.


It's just an experience thing. My overall feeling is that none of the invite games I've played in have been anywhere near the quality of the good normal games that I've played.

Shadow Game was pretty high quality

Yeah, I think so too and that is pretty much the only other invite game that I remember.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 18 2016 14:49 GMT
#690
On January 18 2016 23:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 23:41 Palmar wrote:
On January 18 2016 22:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 18 2016 22:41 Palmar wrote:
Ok warning, rambling rant.

The thing is, people put completely unreasonable expectations into invite games. Invite games tend to be bad because it's usually filled with a bunch of people who mostly just show up because of the prestige of having been invited. I'd much rather play with 8 newbies who still think lying as town is a good idea than a bunch of salty, lazy veterans.

I get it, rayn wanted to have a nice game. He wanted a game where he could play with everyone actually trying. But the problem is, you simply cannot have such a game on demand. It's basically impossible.

A player who signs up for a game does so because he genuinely wants to play. A player who is invited is mostly just dragged into the game.

Yes, the overall quality of the people invited to invite games tends to be relatively high, but half of us have obligations or are afk so the end result usually is worse than when you have a bunch of enthusiastic people who for some reason have still not been added to the invite lists.

I also just don't like the exclusivity, I think the game is way too complicated for anyone to make a call on who should be invited and who shouldn't.

Let's not do too many of these in the future pls.

Apart from this failure - how do you come to this conclusion? I think invite games are a pretty good (if not the only) solution if you are tired of people signing up and not playing the game because you cannot avoid those people otherwise. For example (and I don't think using this one is mean): if coag signs up for a game I immediately think twice about joining it - not because I hate him or anything but because I know he will be dead weight regardless of his alignment. You can't realistically keep him from joining because wisdom of the crowds is not really a thing. So you have to pray he doesn't join the games you want to play in.
Sure there might be problems when people have an ego and aren't invited but you have to keep in mind that the one who organizes the game is in charge of the invites (and rightfully so) so the choice of players will always be subjective. This is not an "official TL game for the best players". This is a round of mafia someone decided to organize to have a game with the people he wants to play with.


It's just an experience thing. My overall feeling is that none of the invite games I've played in have been anywhere near the quality of the good normal games that I've played.

Shadow Game was pretty high quality

I didn't play so I doubt it. I am literally highest quality.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 18 2016 14:50 GMT
#691
Maybe I'm just salty I didn't get invited (
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2016 14:53 GMT
#692
The last invite game I was in was fun. And before the rwroll this one would of been good I think.

Idk what happened hf tried to get under rayns skin, rayn took it out on the game. We lynched palmar

It was sadness
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-18 15:21:50
January 18 2016 15:19 GMT
#693
On January 18 2016 23:36 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 22:43 Holyflare wrote:
Of course you should, I only agreed to replace into the first game because it was starting and I was asked to /in last second. If it could have been that you got more people for a reroll I would have gone on the replacement list again.

I also didn't have time to see a reroll and contact you since I had my pm already.

Either way I stuck it out and people spammed the thread from obs and while the host message wasn't intended to be directed towards me it wouldn't have necessarily been posted if I was mafia. Rayn sure took my posts and the obs spam and the host message to mean I was town at least. You should be requesting bans for those people.


hf will you address your bads pls it's very important 2 me


I badz but you got lynched so you more badz. When you are town you need to look towny and play to the people in the game. It's not all about being wrong.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2016 15:23 GMT
#694
On January 18 2016 23:53 Damdred wrote:
The last invite game I was in was fun. And before the rwroll this one would of been good I think.

Idk what happened hf tried to get under rayns skin, rayn took it out on the game. We lynched palmar

It was sadness


Yeh well initially I didn't mind but then rayn told me he made a case on me because he knew I was town and wanted me out of the game and then changed somehow to me being mafia. Aka wasting my life.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 18 2016 15:28 GMT
#695
A bit disappointed to see things end the way they did and some people react the way they did, don't think I need to beat a dead horse.

Gameplay wise...at least I was right with rayn/HF being town on town at first glance but felt the interactions were starting to become a bit distraction so I deliberately tried to play around them. I think I realise why DYH saw it as scummy though.

Really would like to know why Trfel shot me or why he thought I was the best shot when looking at the votes there were several better shots and other lurkers (i.e. geript). I was unable to play all evening (night phase) because of work so if that's why I was shot, I'll post something next time if I'm getting slammed, but if it was for my day 1 play then I really don't know what to say. I know he was unable to read me for most of Dark Tournament so I did have in the back of my mind he might have just been unable to read me this game.

Trfel being vig, obviously means he knows he's the second wagon, but especially given the votes - and Ace pointed it out quite nicely in obs - Cephiro was a much better one that case on scumbuddy ASM was pretty bad and had many faults and I would have pushed him day 2 had I not been shot.

DYH, I couldn't tell if it was coming from scum or town, and I knew he was probably fear reading me because of Newbie 18. I'm guessing that influenced his vote prior to shennanies.

ritoky's last post was pretty bad, scumslips or interpretations of them aren't NAI, I probably would have called him out on that. doubt I'd have gotten ASM until later on.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 18 2016 15:32 GMT
#696
On January 18 2016 23:40 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 22:43 Holyflare wrote:
Of course you should, I only agreed to replace into the first game because it was starting and I was asked to /in last second. If it could have been that you got more people for a reroll I would have gone on the replacement list again.

I also didn't have time to see a reroll and contact you since I had my pm already.

Either way I stuck it out and people spammed the thread from obs and while the host message wasn't intended to be directed towards me it wouldn't have necessarily been posted if I was mafia. Rayn sure took my posts and the obs spam and the host message to mean I was town at least. You should be requesting bans for those people.



yeah this sort of thinking from players in general is a bit ridiculous tbh. the host message would always have occurred because of the obs spam. period. you people need to redefine what "mod-confirmed" means because this is never a mod-confirmation here and is only player speculation


The number of times the phrase "mod-confirmed" comes up for completely baseless reasons is a bit annoying. For instance, in the recent newbie game someone mentioned a player was "mod-confirmed" because they were hospitalized and replaced via PM or some nonsense like that. Half the time people don't even believe it, but they push it for convenience.

If someone has a concern about mod actions revealing the alignment of a player, they should almost always bring it up via PMs to the host, rather than present it as some sort of "case" in the thread.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-18 15:35:48
January 18 2016 15:34 GMT
#697
that said, thanks to the mods for hosting, I've been told a few times it can be thankless sometimes, and I can see why now.

also ASM, I'm with Damdred here, not all games are close to being like this. Modkills even aren't all that common when you consider the number of games played on the site.

also on the topic of Coagulation or people who will not play as either alignment it boggles my mind as to why people won't just grow a pair and policy lynch on TL to at least deter others from not playing especially when an environment is ripe for shenanigans at end of cycle or it's evident that scum will keep someone like him around until he becomes a detriment late game.

This game, policy lynching HF was a slightly different scenario since the issue here was not lurking but I know that was brought up in the obs QT as well.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2016 15:40 GMT
#698
Because that wastes 72 hours to lynch a coin flip and they are often town and it's not worth the change if you can just not play with them.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 18 2016 15:54 GMT
#699
On January 19 2016 00:19 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 23:36 Palmar wrote:
On January 18 2016 22:43 Holyflare wrote:
Of course you should, I only agreed to replace into the first game because it was starting and I was asked to /in last second. If it could have been that you got more people for a reroll I would have gone on the replacement list again.

I also didn't have time to see a reroll and contact you since I had my pm already.

Either way I stuck it out and people spammed the thread from obs and while the host message wasn't intended to be directed towards me it wouldn't have necessarily been posted if I was mafia. Rayn sure took my posts and the obs spam and the host message to mean I was town at least. You should be requesting bans for those people.


hf will you address your bads pls it's very important 2 me


I badz but you got lynched so you more badz. When you are town you need to look towny and play to the people in the game. It's not all about being wrong.

wow this wisdom.

I will tattoo on my butt
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 18 2016 16:05 GMT
#700
On January 19 2016 00:40 Holyflare wrote:
Because that wastes 72 hours to lynch a coin flip and they are often town and it's not worth the change if you can just not play with them.

Yes, you can policy lynch them all you want - it won't change a goddamn thing and in the specific game it gets you one step closer to losing if they are town which is the case most of the time.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 186
Nina 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14915
Rain 2147
Dewaltoss 50
NaDa 36
Bale 30
Noble 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever408
NeuroSwarm185
Counter-Strike
taco 625
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1580
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1351
WinterStarcraft612
Other Games
summit1g9100
Doublelift3416
JimRising 629
PiGStarcraft315
ArmadaUGS240
C9.Mang0211
Maynarde146
ViBE112
ZombieGrub27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick916
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• practicex 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo494
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 14m
OSC
10h 14m
Stellar Fest
10h 14m
OSC
21h 14m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.