• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:32
CEST 15:32
KST 22:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9763 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 23:39 GMT
#4450
On January 08 2016 08:13 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 07:57 The Shining wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:49 NocturneMage wrote:
Alright, Noon is saying OO is a lynch bait player then, so likely just PoE? He's not looking scummy at all per se to me looking through his posts, probably just a low volume poster.


For me it's POE, activity and him claiming I was much more engaged in the thread early on and I'm not anymore, which means I'm scum. Which is bad because most of my posts early on were catch up posts and just scumming Ness.

Then he asked palmar to validate a meta read on me from my most recent scum game and a random town game, even though I've rolled town in like 20/22 games. But when I asked him about it, he said it probably meant nothing, even though I think he scum read me


Guy replaced in night 1 and has a 3 page filter in a 220+ page game.

Content per post when I read his filter however I'd argue is pretty good, when you consider how he's reading some of the other players in the game. There are several posts in that OO filter that show critical thinking on a few of the players.

Decent shot of bad reads regardless of alignment depending on how he's reading or even in the thread. IDK.

Second point I don't think is exclusively mafia, it could be honestly just really bad town play.


Exactly, he only missed one day phase but has been pretty underwhelming. If that slot is scum, though, he'd be forced to produce a lot of content and try to get town reads. So even though there's a lot of content in a low amount of posts, I'll go read his filter again now that we have consecutive scum flips.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 23:41 GMT
#4451
On January 08 2016 08:14 nooniansoong wrote:
Exo I defended Palmer and gb a lot. That indicates care.


GB was scum, though. Honestly if Palmar flips scum, and that point about him claiming Slam should be cop checked looks really bad on him, it makes you look bad for defending two scum.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 23:52 GMT
#4452
On January 08 2016 08:23 ExO_ wrote:
What really strikes me about Palmar is when he got pressure he came in and talked a lot. And what he was saying looked good to me, it looked like he cared about solving the game and after I re-read his filter I started to agree. But he was entirely absent today. idk does Palmar only care when he has pressure on him or something?

still his talking on day 3/night 3 really gives me pause before I scum read him


It has been mentioned Palmar is good enough to talk himself out of lynches. It's very possible he bussed GB to get town cred out of it. It would be amazing if all 3 wagons on d3 were scum. GB Slam Palmar.

Palmar had an excuse for not being here today and also said he probably wouldn't make it home from work in time for dead line so his absence is probably nai. The other points against him, not so much.

Also your posts here have me thinking about kush again and have me thinking you're prob town so just ignore the scum reads and keep scum hunting. I like this Exo
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 23:55 GMT
#4456
Note: I only included exo in POE because of the Slam vote on him when there wasn't really any chance of pushing that lynch on Exo. But NM is right in that I should probably disregard it
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 08 2016 04:45 GMT
#4469
Gj assholes now there's no way I'm ever getting nkd

Inb4 shining gets lynched in lylo and bms everyone
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 08 2016 21:40 GMT
#4490
Without saves

11 left. 8 town 3 scum.
NK 7 town, 3 scum
ML to 6-3
NK to 5-3
LYLO. MISLYNCH here would drop us to 4-3 & we lose if no save
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 08 2016 23:11 GMT
#4505
I think we're probably at the stage where NKs implicate scum. That's yet another dead town scumming Palmar. And the only one to case ritoky. I'm not so sure ritoky would scum one of me and NM and have to default into lynching me, though...hm.

Also OO is off the table for lynch today.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 08 2016 23:16 GMT
#4511
On January 09 2016 08:12 ExO_ wrote:
I agree with OO being off the table. In fact I'm basically sold on him being JK with that. I think the lynch today has to be Palmar.


Same. I thought he was trolling with the rso save post but that claim post and timing seems authentic af.

I also agree with the Palmar lynch.

Palmar/kush/maybe ritoky or *sigh* Damdred
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 08 2016 23:22 GMT
#4518
On January 09 2016 08:15 ExO_ wrote:
Also gotta think about Ritoky some. I've basically had him in my town pile for a long time and haven't even been considering him. I'd be more comfortable lynching Palmar today.

NM's last second post there, if entirely correct, is the play of the game


NM made pretty solid points 're: ritoky shooting moosy, his tone and parallels from scumtoky in full metal. Even though he had both Palmar and ritoky, I believe ritoky was his stronger read. I also pointed out that ritoky did with him what he did with me in full metal. Argue, wall of text defense, call him scum then backtrack and say NM could be town for tunneling.

Ritoky also had me as town for multiple phases just because Damdred said so but then said one of me or NM is scum. I don't even remember him giving reasoning for me being scum.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 08 2016 23:26 GMT
#4529
On January 09 2016 08:21 nooniansoong wrote:
let's plynch onegu


We could always lynch kush for wanting a plynch with 1 ml left and not reacting to OO or trying to solve the game. His POE was oo, onegu, me. OO claim is solid to this point and he wants a plynch on onegu instead of trying to ml me, even though I've been scum forever to him.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 08 2016 23:28 GMT
#4537
On January 09 2016 06:40 The Shining wrote:
Without saves

11 left. 8 town 3 scum.
NK -> 7 town, 3 scum
ML to 6-3
NK to 5-3
LYLO. MISLYNCH here would drop us to 4-3 & we lose if no save


Bolded
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 08 2016 23:42 GMT
#4560
On January 09 2016 08:28 Damdred wrote:
Shining answer me this, why as scum do I

1) Lead a shenanigans d1 on Rels when I had a town lynch in Tt sewed up.
2) Everyone basically who has died has town read me hard, why would I kill these people
3) led shenanigans or attempted shenanigans onto godfather slam when the cop was still alive.
4) as non godfather open myself up for a cop check by cc Tt knowing he would flip town.

If you can answer the scum,motivation besides ducking tinfoil you :/ an suck read me until then do something useful


Wow look at that tone you take with someone you've had as town lean to lock town literally all game. You say I'm scum during night phase with a nervous laugh and I don't let it get to me but that's how you react to a tinfoil post?? Noted.

It's tinfoil and a bit if a fear read since you're not a bad scum player and you're still alive d5 even though multiple NKs + alive players townread you. But your reaction is bad, especially after doing the same thing to me, and you should feel bad
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 08 2016 23:55 GMT
#4568
On January 09 2016 08:30 nooniansoong wrote:
@shining let's talk about this recent desire to lynch me next.
I didn't react to OO.. what's to react to. He's confirmed town unless we get a CC today.
You want me to say "OH SHIT MY POE WAS WRONG"?

What is scummy about me wanting to lynch onegu over you? (not that I do want to do that)
I haven't been exactly scum forever on you. I've been wavering between you and exo being scum or not for the past several days.


If oo is confirmed town, you're wrong on at least 1 of your POE. Instead of trying to reconsider, or make any sort of case for why onegu or myself are scum, you resort to suggesting a plynch late in the game, then backtrack and say you're not serious. You think. So what do you gain from posting any of that?

You scummed me after our interaction d1/n1, can't remember, but it was Damn early and only recently started to waffle between exo and myself. But I've been in a bunch of your poe lately, which makes me wonder why you'd mention a plynch instead of casing scum.

And you rushing me to respond to you is trash, since my last response was to Damdred and was a post before yours. I'm phone posting, I'm not going to immediately respond to everything at once.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 08 2016 23:59 GMT
#4573
On January 09 2016 08:36 Damdred wrote:
Position of vote doesn't mean who led a shenanigans at all and you know that palmar.

Rels posted I started hammering away at him, Tt hit hi a vote there I continue hitting at him you put your vote lots of people move I hammer him at that point when I know it a secured.



Ok and who voted Rels literally right when you did after scumming TT during day phase?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 09 2016 00:14 GMT
#4585
On January 09 2016 08:46 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 08:42 The Shining wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:28 Damdred wrote:
Shining answer me this, why as scum do I

1) Lead a shenanigans d1 on Rels when I had a town lynch in Tt sewed up.
2) Everyone basically who has died has town read me hard, why would I kill these people
3) led shenanigans or attempted shenanigans onto godfather slam when the cop was still alive.
4) as non godfather open myself up for a cop check by cc Tt knowing he would flip town.

If you can answer the scum,motivation besides ducking tinfoil you :/ an suck read me until then do something useful


Wow look at that tone you take with someone you've had as town lean to lock town literally all game. You say I'm scum during night phase with a nervous laugh and I don't let it get to me but that's how you react to a tinfoil post?? Noted.

It's tinfoil and a bit if a fear read since you're not a bad scum player and you're still alive d5 even though multiple NKs + alive players townread you. But your reaction is bad, especially after doing the same thing to me, and you should feel bad


You still fail to answer the questions and comment on tome when people who should obviously town read me start sliding back into scum reading me.

Look at my record I make it to a lot of lylo and late games.


You did the same shit to me first. Shining is scum haha when you're basically the only one who had a correct read on me. Of course I'm going to question where the town motivation is in that and if you are really town after that.

1- I voted right when you did. Why am I more likely to do it as scum than you are? It's a wifom argument and you're good enough to know how to spin that in your favor
2- eternal town reads. I've killed you for this before in my last scum game, so it's not like it's impossible. They town you, you kill them before you can reconsider.
3- there is still a rolecop. I have no way of knowing if SL was rcd the night phase before the Slam shenanny occurs and he was the preplanned NK the next night, anyway. But it's not impossible. And my tinfoil gets stronger when you flip your read on me during night phase for no Damn reason
4- no idea, honestly, and that's why you were at the very end of my POE with a sigh. Because if you did this as scum, it's really risky but you've also explained it away really well.

None of this makes you lock scum but it does raise questions when you hard town me all game then call me scum after ritoky, kush and palmar all include me in their POE.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 09 2016 00:18 GMT
#4589
On January 09 2016 09:01 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 08:59 The Shining wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:36 Damdred wrote:
Position of vote doesn't mean who led a shenanigans at all and you know that palmar.

Rels posted I started hammering away at him, Tt hit hi a vote there I continue hitting at him you put your vote lots of people move I hammer him at that point when I know it a secured.



Ok and who voted Rels literally right when you did after scumming TT during day phase?

Don't know why that matters when I think your town?


That's not what you put into the thread last night, which is what started this whole tinfoil. What motivation would you have to put that in thread, even as a joke, when you're heavily towned and think I'm town? Couple that with your reaction to me saying you could be scum if I'm wrong on my first 3 and telling me to be useful when you know I react to shit like that to the point where I'll tilt is anti-town, especially if you think I'm town.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 09 2016 00:28 GMT
#4599
On January 09 2016 09:19 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 08:55 The Shining wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:30 nooniansoong wrote:
@shining let's talk about this recent desire to lynch me next.
I didn't react to OO.. what's to react to. He's confirmed town unless we get a CC today.
You want me to say "OH SHIT MY POE WAS WRONG"?

What is scummy about me wanting to lynch onegu over you? (not that I do want to do that)
I haven't been exactly scum forever on you. I've been wavering between you and exo being scum or not for the past several days.


If oo is confirmed town, you're wrong on at least 1 of your POE. Instead of trying to reconsider, or make any sort of case for why onegu or myself are scum, you resort to suggesting a plynch late in the game, then backtrack and say you're not serious. You think. So what do you gain from posting any of that?

You scummed me after our interaction d1/n1, can't remember, but it was Damn early and only recently started to waffle between exo and myself. But I've been in a bunch of your poe lately, which makes me wonder why you'd mention a plynch instead of casing scum.

And you rushing me to respond to you is trash, since my last response was to Damdred and was a post before yours. I'm phone posting, I'm not going to immediately respond to everything at once.


you need to chill out bro. We can be friends and still be on opposite alignments, right?
ya sorry I rushed you. I thought you ignored me.

Yes I realize my PoE from earlier is wrong. You wanted me to post another one right away? That would have made me look townier?
"let's plynch onegu" - You are implying that I was serious. Can you think a few levels deep on this one and reconsider?
You ask, what do I gain from posting that? Nothing. But what do I gain as scum? Also nothing.
Obviously people aren't going to want to "plynch" this late in the game. So that wording had to be snarky and not genuine. Do I want to lynch onegu over you or exo? I don't know. Right now I'm thinking you are the best lynch and I might have to hard defend exo today. But I'm not sure before I filter dive or talk to you guys more.


Sure, after the game. I'm actually a pretty nice guy when I wanna be. But us being opposite alignments means you're scum and Idk how to be nice to scum trying to ML me.

Why are you concerned with what would make you look townier if you think I'm scum? You also didn't say plynching was a joke until you were called on it. It could very well have been a temperature check to see if anyone would roll onboard with it and lynch onegu. That's what you gain as scum.

And no, nothing is obvious when I've seen town do pretty dumb things before. I guess we can talk more after you filter dive, or have anything else to add. I do find it interesting that you don't comment on me being right about you claiming I was scum since our first interaction, though, then subsequently waffling.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 09 2016 00:34 GMT
#4604
On January 09 2016 09:19 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:14 The Shining wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:46 Damdred wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:42 The Shining wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:28 Damdred wrote:
Shining answer me this, why as scum do I

1) Lead a shenanigans d1 on Rels when I had a town lynch in Tt sewed up.
2) Everyone basically who has died has town read me hard, why would I kill these people
3) led shenanigans or attempted shenanigans onto godfather slam when the cop was still alive.
4) as non godfather open myself up for a cop check by cc Tt knowing he would flip town.

If you can answer the scum,motivation besides ducking tinfoil you :/ an suck read me until then do something useful


Wow look at that tone you take with someone you've had as town lean to lock town literally all game. You say I'm scum during night phase with a nervous laugh and I don't let it get to me but that's how you react to a tinfoil post?? Noted.

It's tinfoil and a bit if a fear read since you're not a bad scum player and you're still alive d5 even though multiple NKs + alive players townread you. But your reaction is bad, especially after doing the same thing to me, and you should feel bad


You still fail to answer the questions and comment on tome when people who should obviously town read me start sliding back into scum reading me.

Look at my record I make it to a lot of lylo and late games.


You did the same shit to me first. Shining is scum haha when you're basically the only one who had a correct read on me. Of course I'm going to question where the town motivation is in that and if you are really town after that.

1- I voted right when you did. Why am I more likely to do it as scum than you are? It's a wifom argument and you're good enough to know how to spin that in your favor
2- eternal town reads. I've killed you for this before in my last scum game, so it's not like it's impossible. They town you, you kill them before you can reconsider.
3- there is still a rolecop. I have no way of knowing if SL was rcd the night phase before the Slam shenanny occurs and he was the preplanned NK the next night, anyway. But it's not impossible. And my tinfoil gets stronger when you flip your read on me during night phase for no Damn reason
4- no idea, honestly, and that's why you were at the very end of my POE with a sigh. Because if you did this as scum, it's really risky but you've also explained it away really well.

None of this makes you lock scum but it does raise questions when you hard town me all game then call me scum after ritoky, kush and palmar all include me in their POE.


1) I've hard defended you basically all game the moment you were posting.
2) obviously you can't read a joke when I just got done hard defending you and nothing happened in between.



Ok Damdred then I'm just bad and my tinfoil is paranoia. But I hate being called scum for shit, or worse, no reason and reading jokes thru text isn't always easy.

Like if you got shot and scum tried to take that shit and get me lynched over it, I'd have blamed you 100%
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 09 2016 01:00 GMT
#4617
On January 09 2016 09:34 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:28 The Shining wrote:
(1)Why are you concerned with what would make you look townier if you think I'm scum?
(2)You also didn't say plynching was a joke until you were called on it. It could very well have been a temperature check to see if anyone would roll onboard with it and lynch onegu. That's what you gain as scum.

And no, nothing is obvious when I've seen town do pretty dumb things before. I guess we can talk more after you filter dive, or have anything else to add.
(3)I do find it interesting that you don't comment on me being right about you claiming I was scum since our first interaction, though, then subsequently waffling.


I added numbers to your quote.

1 I am concerned with what YOU think would make me look townier because I am concerned with what YOU think would makes me look scummy. I am trying to see if your reads look genuine or made up.
So why is it scummy that I did not list a PoE right after flip? is what im trying to get at. Why would it have been townier if I had?

2 In your experience, do people usually label their jokes?
"Let's plynch onegu."
"BTW guys that was a joke lol"

3 that is a completely accurate description of my read towards you this game. It makes me scummy how?


1- making up reads is really hard for me, js. It isn't scummy just that you didn't post a POE post flip. What I found scummy was your defaulting into a Onegu plynch, which is much less scummy if it was a joke but which you didn't specify until after you were called out on it, which is why I'm not sure it was in fact a joke. And thanks to Damdred, it has apparently been established that I'm no good at reading jokes in thread. But it probably would have looked townier if you had because then I would've gotten a sense for who you thought is scum and maybe why, since I've seen you post a lot of poe and not a lot of reasons, and included me in it and yet I still don't know why you think I'm scum. And I've asked you to do so a couple of times.

2- not going to go too much into this since I'm not sure how it's alignment indicative but usually context helps indicate it's a joke. All I saw was let's plynch onegu. And again I'm apparently not good at reading jokes. I'm more concerned with finding the next scum than joking around at this point in the game.

3- the way you phrased it made it seem like you were always waffling on me when you clearly hard scummed me early and included me in all your poes. You didn't start waffling until recently. It felt like a misrepresentation of your early read
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 09 2016 01:13 GMT
#4619
On January 09 2016 09:43 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:39 Coagulation wrote:
so theres absolutely no excuse for palmar being alive at this point in the game if hes town.



I hate this arguement so bad. I have seen fucking town HF alive for lylo. If you weren't innocent child at this point I would scum read you for it.


I consider it a gift and a blessing that he's confirmed. Or else we'd probably be down a mislynch
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1457
WardiTV693
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6344
Bisu 2396
Jaedong 1186
EffOrt 551
Horang2 413
actioN 400
Mini 338
ZerO 205
ggaemo 176
Larva 170
[ Show more ]
Mind 113
Pusan 89
Sea.KH 84
Yoon 81
Shinee 65
Sharp 63
Dewaltoss 57
Barracks 57
Bale 57
Snow 54
Hyun 48
hero 46
ToSsGirL 36
sorry 31
NotJumperer 22
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 18
Trap 13
Rock 10
zelot 10
NaDa 9
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4002
qojqva2352
Dendi989
Counter-Strike
markeloff82
Other Games
olofmeister1158
hiko814
B2W.Neo576
Lowko361
crisheroes288
DeMusliM242
Pyrionflax192
Livibee153
Hui .126
Liquid`VortiX108
QueenE80
XBOCT61
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV704
League of Legends
• Jankos1942
• Nemesis1712
• TFBlade492
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 28m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.