• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:18
CEST 16:18
KST 23:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8650 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 02:57 GMT
#1886
I anticipate I will be up until 0400 my time (or another hour and change from this post) so if anyone wants to talk, will do.

I answered Rels' questions, I got Artanis's earlier, if I missed yours, flag me. I read the last 10 pages and I don't think I missed any more.

Since Rels is up for debate, I'll prioritise him over the Xata meta analysis...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 03:00 GMT
#1888
Reading through the thread, Xatalos' post #1729 is just looking all sorts of wrong, but I promised myself I wouldn't get too distracted. But a note for me to come back to that...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 03:01 GMT
#1889
On November 08 2015 12:00 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:57 Half the Sky wrote:
I anticipate I will be up until 0400 my time (or another hour and change from this post) so if anyone wants to talk, will do.

I answered Rels' questions, I got Artanis's earlier, if I missed yours, flag me. I read the last 10 pages and I don't think I missed any more.

Since Rels is up for debate, I'll prioritise him over the Xata meta analysis...


How about you talk to me on how Xata and rayn both still town read each other and attack SL after the first mission?


Alright, fair play, I actually saw one of your first quotes prior to that contention on that and there was a question that sort of popped up. Hold tight...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 03:06 GMT
#1890
On November 08 2015 12:00 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:57 Half the Sky wrote:
I anticipate I will be up until 0400 my time (or another hour and change from this post) so if anyone wants to talk, will do.

I answered Rels' questions, I got Artanis's earlier, if I missed yours, flag me. I read the last 10 pages and I don't think I missed any more.

Since Rels is up for debate, I'll prioritise him over the Xata meta analysis...


How about you talk to me on how Xata and rayn both still town read each other and attack SL after the first mission?


Actually re-read this - the quick answer to this is Xatalos being suspicious based on how quickly he did it. I brought this point up discussing sicklucker and I went into detail citing two posts where I suspected Xatalos could be scum for this.

rayn I have a slightly different take which I was going to do a separate walkthrough. I was planning on doing a Xata meta read analysis - as mafia Xatalos has shallower reads (and the last post I just cited from him sorta scares me tbh. But long story shot I think a number of the things you cited with rayn is (mostly) NAI. I'll try and explain why.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 03:10 GMT
#1891
Read posts 1618 and 1625. it is not a full blown meta case on Xatalos but it's a start. I also - based on general Resistance strategy surmised the following in posts 1849 and 1850 as to why it is unlikely to be sicklucker.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 03:10 GMT
#1892
EBWOP

On November 08 2015 12:06 Half the Sky wrote:
rayn I have a slightly different take which I was going to do a separate walkthrough. I was planning on doing a Xata meta read analysis once I need to get through with Rels - as Rels on the current nominated team is up for vote - as mafia Xatalos has shallower reads (and the last post I just cited from him sorta scares me tbh. But long story shot I think a number of the things you cited with rayn is (mostly) NAI. I'll try and explain why.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 03:35 GMT
#1893
On November 07 2015 23:43 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:38 ShoCkeyy wrote:
You guys need to see how hard rayn is pushing for me to be scum... Like he's desperately trying to sound town and him and data defending each other gives it away even more. He was just on the first mission that got sabotaged and is still trying to target me even though I've already said I don't want to be on a mission. Stfu already rayn, you're mafia and I caught you early on.



Now. This is the one.

Now before I begin, a few things, just hear me out, I realise the entire game is scumreading me but I am going to explain point by point why most of what you are saying here is actually NAI on rayn.

1 rayn pushing for you hard to be scum is NAI. Here's why. As town, his tunnels are beyond brutal and sometimes beyond ridiculous, you ask any player (particularly the suboptimal towns or commonly scumread towns) he just assumes that logical = town, illogical = mafia. It has gotten townies mislynched and in Drams mafia left him alive (reference the mafia qt for that game) because he was massively wrong, and his attitude was destructive and created chaos for town. Other games where his tunnels have been criticised include Tropical Storm (GlowingBear? Damdred? I forget who), Drams (with rsoultin), Titanic 7 (myself), SOTW (with LightningStrike, etc), the list goes on.

Now as mafia, the agenda is pretty obvious. If you're town, you are an easy player to push. But the point here was to discuss how his pushing you can be his town mentality. You may not trust my meta read, but at least two others have mentioned the "logical = town, illogical = mafia" and reading his comments on the game in Drams should shed some light on how he operates. (posts 1565 and 66)

2 That said. #1 lends him to talking to absolutes. Kita and myself have both mentioned this, which stems from the whole "logical = town, illogical = mafia" thing.

From a mafia perspective you can argue if you want that they are buddying each other. Highlighting the quotes that show appeasement or TMI (usually after a prior scumread or as sicklucker said, Xatalos townread rayn almost immediately) would better help the rest of town see this if you are town.

From a town mentality - again, this is meta, he always thinks he's right and he spent multiple points meta-reading and going into detail why Xatalos was town. See posts 222 (first read), 685, 760/761 (first explanation), 850 (shocking absolute statement - Xatalos is confirmed town), 1018 (this is partial meta, admittedly I couldn't trust it because I have yet to play a game with Xatalos is town). In all fairness, sicklucker who has a more erratic game, and is more difficult to read as either alignment is obvously never going to be townread as town, or at least not as easily. But based on all these posts he's made on Xata, he's not going to believe he's wrong or think he's wrong given the comp. The support WAS there. He won't consider for a second that Xatalos is (1) breaking meta (2) or taking advantage of suboptimal townies. TLDR - he just could be dead wrong and is too damned stubborn to admit it

TLDR - possible town mentality is based in his stubbornness and his town tunnels are well known to be brutal, so what you are saying - yes again, meta, but I've given you multiple reference points - doesn't necessarily make him mafia. It just makes him ridiculously wrong. You haven't played enough games with him (and maybe that's a good thing? I digress) but this is what other players have cited.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 03:36 GMT
#1894
ooookaayyyyyy I swear I'll get to Rels before I go to bed.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 03:36 GMT
#1895
But hopefully you see my end of things on that topic Shockey.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 04:15 GMT
#1896
The OMG Rels might be town run-down
(disclaimer: I'm avoiding any quotes/reads he's directed on me so that I remove any omgus issues or bias)

Post 318 (and separately 330) -
On November 02 2015 22:28 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 22:26 Xatalos wrote:
Rels, you think I'm currently completely unreadable? Really? That's what your earlier post implied.

Now I think you're town. You're being active and you meddle with everything in the thread, exactly like in the game I'm hosting.


Could potentially be a bad read, but at face value for someone who's never played with Xatalos it's not a terrible or misleading read.

Post 371 is pretty towny - it was tenuous as fuck but once I saw that Superbia had quoted the word nightmare and taking the entire thing in context, it's clear that he's seeing not a "nightmare" and "somewhat anti-scum" as too different things, although reading the exact words Superbia probably just saw him as exaggerating how difficult the game was. Could be an English language issue, who knows. Still can't argue this makes Rels look town.

Post 578 - seems like he agrees with the meta read on Xata being town.

Post 664 - Xatalos is described as maybe town. He seemed more confident in #318 so unless I missed it somewhere I can't follow how he became less confident.

Given my current stance on Xatalos, this could be an issue. Minor atm, but something to note.

Figures, after 4am so I'm going to stop here :/
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 04:36 GMT
#1903
On November 08 2015 13:25 sicklucker wrote:
hts just vote no on every nomination. I have the 5th and last nominationo f the cycle so I will just put a team of you and me and they cant vote it down


Interesting thought, I see where you are going with this, but still this means we have to find 3 other people we're confident in if we get that far. It can't hurt for me to progress on Rels when I next get the chance to, you can't ignore he will come up before that 5th nomination.

And Shockey, like I said, it's meta. I understand completely if you don't trust it, the only way you will truly understand is by playing and/or observing multiple games with rayn. I tried giving multiple reference points via others in other games so that you can at least see that I'm not saying this just to townread him - this is just how he is as town. And unfortunately as he's even said to me, he won't blame the loss of the game on himself, he'll only blame it on the scummy looking townies (or looking at that situation in isolation, in that case, sicklucker).

4:30am...I'm out. Night lovelies.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 20:48 GMT
#1941
I am here and I will be here until 11pm.

Back to filtering Rels.

Kita, I have a null to oh-so-slight townread on Superbia.

But Kita, other than me, who else are you scumreading?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 21:02 GMT
#1945
I'm an idiot, I missed the last two lines underneath his long list posts since the colours/bold are what stuck out to me.

Kita, I have a question.

You are aware that sicklucker is tough to follow as either alignment and he contradicts himself a lot as either alignment.
And if I recall correctly as town, you made a similar mistake to mislynch him in JOAT, and I did too (granted I was third party but I was looking to lynch mafia that day) we had trouble figuring him out.

So how do you know you are not making the same mistake again? Why do you think his contradicting himself is mafia motivated? (or do you?)

Or are you also partially scumreading sicklucker on the basis of other things?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 21:34 GMT
#1949
Rels I mentioned disassociation to Xatalos earlier when he asked me a similar question but in case you think that's too tinfoily it's possible they might have had the room to do that if they could tell from others reads a flawed team would go through.

And no I think I understood what you were trying to ask.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 21:40 GMT
#1951
On November 03 2015 01:01 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey Rels why do you actually think i am town?

I'm not sure you are. You're attacking people over small logical things and you are thinking about the game as a whole; that is town indicative, but I know you can replicate that as town; at least that what you and several other people claimed before.


(I'm going to assume you actually meant "mafia" by the bolded and that was a mistake)

On November 03 2015 01:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:36 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:34 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:32 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Rels do you think rayn is scum or not?

He's a townlean right now. That probably won't change for the better until a mission he's part of succeeds.


Why do you think he's a town lean? Do you still want him to not be part of the first team?

Cause he's attacking people over logical things, has hard townreads and is trying to solve the game as a whole. That's his town meta. I'm OK with him being part of the first team.


Regarding your read progression on rayn, how were you sure day 1 that the above was town indicative (and not mafia) and how were you sure enough that "hard townreads" however they were, weren't mafia indicative? It is quite possible IMO for mafia to have hard townreads.

(Now I realise you said meta, but how do you know - and especially for a player of that calibre - he's not breaking meta?)

Post references - 448/496. (pages 5-6 of your filter)
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 21:41 GMT
#1952
On November 09 2015 06:40 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 06:34 Half the Sky wrote:
Rels I mentioned disassociation to Xatalos earlier when he asked me a similar question but in case you think that's too tinfoily it's possible they might have had the room to do that if they could tell from others reads a flawed team would go through.

And no I think I understood what you were trying to ask.

OK basically you're saying that's possible two mafias are voting no because they know two townies that are not on the team will vote YES, so they can disassociate; in this case, you're saying they knew you and Arta would vote YES.


This is correct. I won't speak for Artanis but I thought I was pretty clear where I stood with who and how I'd vote certain teams. I mentioned at least twice this game (not sure if it was before or after the second mission vote tbh) that I was more concerned about being transparent as well.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 21:43 GMT
#1953
sicklucker are you here?

You said that Superbia lurking was akin to his town meta? Can you name any other games offhand that this would apply? I remember you said sometime in another game (campus mafia) he played a cancerous game but was he inactive in that game or any other you can remember?

His posting as far as I can see - and with Xatalos discouraging his inclusion day 1 - I am pretty sure he's town. Where are you seeing his inactivity as alignment indicative?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 21:44 GMT
#1955
On November 09 2015 06:43 Half the Sky wrote:
sicklucker are you here?

You said that Superbia lurking was akin to his town meta? Can you name any other games offhand that this would apply? I remember you said sometime in another game (campus mafia) he played a cancerous game but was he inactive in that game or any other you can remember?

His posting as far as I can see - and with Xatalos discouraging his inclusion day 1 - I am pretty sure he's town. Where are you seeing his inactivity as alignment indicative?


EBWOP.

Yikes, the bolded should actually be mafia not town.

You said that Superbia lurking was his mafia meta....etc.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 21:50 GMT
#1959
On November 09 2015 06:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 06:43 Half the Sky wrote:
sicklucker are you here?

You said that Superbia lurking was akin to his town meta? Can you name any other games offhand that this would apply? I remember you said sometime in another game (campus mafia) he played a cancerous game but was he inactive in that game or any other you can remember?

His posting as far as I can see - and with Xatalos discouraging his inclusion day 1 - I am pretty sure he's town. Where are you seeing his inactivity as alignment indicative?

Pretty sure he said it was his scum meta. Like 90% sure.


Yeah I know I actually corrected myself (#1955)
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 21:51 GMT
#1960
On November 09 2015 06:47 Rels wrote:
Alright going to sleep now. Have fun with my filter. (=
Artanis; that's two times you postponed something to talk the day after. You better explain your thought process the minute you come back to the thread after voting is done.


Could it be because he's scumreading you? IDK.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1337
ComeBackTV 518
SteadfastSC455
TaKeTV 398
LamboSC2289
Rex135
IndyStarCraft 133
EnkiAlexander 37
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 455
LamboSC2 289
ProTech139
Rex 135
IndyStarCraft 133
BRAT_OK 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34639
Shuttle 2658
EffOrt 845
Horang2 822
Light 718
Soma 631
Mini 575
BeSt 330
Stork 314
firebathero 301
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 241
Rush 217
Snow 210
ggaemo 207
ZerO 190
Zeus 137
Leta 118
sorry 80
Killer 79
Pusan 77
hero 75
Sea.KH 59
Sharp 40
Shine 38
Mind 36
Mong 33
Shinee 33
ToSsGirL 26
Terrorterran 26
Bale 26
soO 26
Aegong 24
Sexy 23
NotJumperer 19
Trap 19
Free 18
JulyZerg 11
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10152
Dendi908
qojqva857
Fuzer 189
420jenkins118
Counter-Strike
markeloff143
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2012
crisheroes1226
XaKoH 173
Other Games
gofns29122
singsing1947
B2W.Neo911
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX176
ArmadaUGS152
Mew2King107
QueenE102
Railgan16
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)15
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile15
• Gemini_19 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2173
League of Legends
• Nemesis2807
• Jankos2044
• TFBlade776
Other Games
• WagamamaTV160
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 42m
Stellar Fest
22h 42m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.