• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:22
CEST 16:22
KST 23:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8783 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 25 Next All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:40 GMT
#1640
Right now, I actually think based on Xatalos post-mission failure posts there's a decent chance he might be the sabotaging player. Anyone who comes in later today, read post 1618 and 1625 and tell me what you think.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:48 GMT
#1646
On November 07 2015 22:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
HtS do you really think Rels and Shockeyy both voted nay as scum?
Why?


I brought disassociation up with Xata before but it was tinfoil for one player let alone two.

That aside, their reads? I know Shockey was scumreading anyone who was scumreading him or at least heavily suspicious of you. And Rels was scumreading sicklucker or at least doubtful on him - if SL is town he's an easy guy to push.

So for either of them to vote otherwise would fly in the face of how their reads were and they would have an unexplained change in reads. Or an unexplained change in reasoning, which scum generally want to keep things together on.

If I had to go with the theory that only one of those people coudl be scum, since you are saying it's unlikely two scum voted no, then I'd probably say Rels over Shockey but that would mean that one of them is playing very suboptimally (and I know neither has played this type of game so this is quite possible) and I'd have to really look at both from the bottom up to determin that.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:50 GMT
#1648
On November 07 2015 22:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 22:36 Half the Sky wrote:
Artanis, it was posts 605/919. Pretty much why I'm a bit sold on you as town atm is your general thought process from 973/75, 986, etc, and your approach your Rels looks pretty towny. You don't have an agenda to push him one way or another but the reasons for you scumreading him look through from your filter.

Fair enough.
What exactly made you decide to vote yes on the mission?


Same thing I told Kita. At the time I was TRing Xata/Rayn and sicklucker like I said was 60/40 on him even though I was more sure on you. My scumreads at the time were Rels/Shockey/TBD. Seeing Rels and Shockey also downvoting the team, made me think that scum were downvoting the mission.

It's possible given their reads, but I will probably need to re-evaluate those two.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:54 GMT
#1649
Tell you what, I'll be fair here. I have to go somewhere in 2 hours, and then I have a short gap this evening (20-21ish GMT) I believe, although I might be on mobile. I'll do what I can to just start over and try and re-read Rels and see if there might be any town motivation to how he's approaching the game.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:57 GMT
#1651
Pretty sure Rels said before the fact he was townreading you (even if he's pushing you NOW). I'll double check.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:59 GMT
#1653
Alright, I knew I wasn't going crazy.

On November 05 2015 22:10 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 22:03 Xatalos wrote:
Rels, thoughts on the current team?

rayn and you are town. SL I'm not sure. Nothing scummy, but he's not doing much. Arta tomorrow will probably elect you / rayn / him; my vote will depend on who I think is towniest between SL and Arta at deadline. Waiting on Arta's answers to me + his analysis on me he said he would do.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 14:03 GMT
#1657
On November 07 2015 22:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
That's not what i asked. Way to talk about something completely different that i in fact asked..... So your reasoning is "because they would then have unexplained change in reads". I believe Rels is good enough to figure a way out here -- especially if, as you claim, Xatalos is scum. Like if that is the case, i am 100% certain Rels could have found a reason to townread sicklucker -- because sicklucker would ACTUALLY be town (and he townread me + Xatalos anyways, before the team nomination went out).


As I said, I could be wrong on Rels so I have to start from scratch on him. The argument you are presenting is that Rels doesn't have TMI (or however you said it) on SL, but this is also based on your pre-conceived notion that sicklucker actually IS scum. If Rels is scum, he doesn't just have to TMI sicklucker, there are other ways. Let's say that SL is town, and that somehow you're wrong on Xata (and you've been wrong on reads before, so don't say you aren't wrong). Surely you can entertain the slightest possibility that you are wrong.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 14:10 GMT
#1658
On November 07 2015 22:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 22:57 Half the Sky wrote:
Pretty sure Rels said before the fact he was townreading you (even if he's pushing you NOW). I'll double check.

That was regarding you saying "sicklucker would be an easy target to put the blame on".
If you think that's true then "Rels is also pushing rayn now" doesn't make any fucking sense, or should not make any sense in your world from scum!Rels perspective.


Eh, he has a good scumgame. If you're playing suboptimally and any good scum player wants to take advantage of that, they can. Rels has shown as either alignment (as mafia SOTW) he's not afraid of clashing with people. You've been wrong on him twice now in other games, but that's besides the point.

That said I am generically wary of two spies voting no so I'll go ahead and re-eval Rels anyhow. If I think I have cause to be wrong then I'll state my reasons why and then wind up upvoting the team.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 14:11 GMT
#1660
Going to afk for now.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 14:37 GMT
#1677
On November 07 2015 23:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Basically HtS, if you are town, you should be really hard pushing someone from the mission 1 onto this team because i will not accept any team that does include you. We both agree on Shockeyy, I don't accept Rels as mafia as per what i said, so why is someone else on the mission scum? And who from the first mission should be included?

If you don't think you can do that, then i am inclined to think you are scum.


The quick version if you couldn't tell already is pushing you, between you and sicklucker I would put you on the team.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 14:38 GMT
#1680
On November 07 2015 23:36 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:35 sicklucker wrote:
wy do xata and rayn have to both be scum super?


Rayn can be independent scum. I don't believe Xatalos can be. That's literally just a feeling. I don't think town-rayn can be fooled so hard so easily.


Rels fooled him two games in a row (SOTW then Drams)

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 14:40 GMT
#1685
On November 07 2015 23:23 Superbia wrote:
Actually barely have time today, unfortunately.

Imo we have to find out which of the three is scum (maybe more). We can't exclude all 3 of them in the team, because if we get a fail we're essentially fucked in the ass. In my world Xatalos is either exclusively with rayn or not scum (though rayn could be independently scum). SL is a fucked-up case, as I really can't see him in the team ever again. His reactions don't help.

My other problem is that Artanis/HtS are both on the yes votes despite not being on the team, which kind of means I don't want to include them on the team.

The team I would suggest would be: Rayn/Xatalos/Superbia/Kita (or perhaps Artanis instead of Kita, since Kita could be with SL- I'm still a little stuck on who the last member would be- probably someone who is/was on the raynistown-train). Which means that if this team produces a fail rayn would probably be for sure mafia. Yes, I understand that this could be a set up if I'm mafia myself, but get fucked.

So to re-iterate: we cannot make a team which excludes all members of the first team at this point in time, as a fail would mean absolutely fuck all.

I also know that people had some questions for me: rayn and rels. Rels I don't remember your question so please restate it asap (maybe I'll find it after this post). Rayn, I stated that I had the willies on you and HtS even though you both felt town. I've explained this I believe.


Why do you think Xatalos could be town? Read what I posted on him and tell me if you think that makes any sense.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 14:41 GMT
#1687
On November 07 2015 23:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:38 Superbia wrote:
Like the SL inclusion would be so opportunistic and easy from a scum-rayn POV. I really, really don't understand why he was agreeing so easily with it. Artanis should've been much more obvious from his POV imo. I don't even recall rayn having a strong read on SL pre-inclusion.

So now there are three four who can't understand the fact that I NEVER PUSHED SL TO BE ON THE TEAM!!!!

fucking retarded.


I quoted two quotes where you clearly did, yes you said otherwise earlier, but there's a reason now why multiple peple are saying this.

We all can't be scum rayn....or insane for that matter
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 19:21 GMT
#1846
On November 08 2015 04:07 Rels wrote:
HTS you mentioned two times you will do a shallowness evaluation of Xata to know his alignement. But you didn't do it; you hard townread it before the failure; and you are now scumreading it. All of this happened without any shallowness analysis.
1 - Did I miss it ?
2 - If not, why are you scumreading him without it ? And will you do it ?


On mobile.

I took a comparison of scumreads in response to Kita's question and I made two posts and a few points.

I cited the specific posts in my filter and asked people to comment.

Superbia looked in it IIRC and couldn't make up his mind on Xata.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 19:59 GMT
#1849
Rels

It's a start, it is not a full analysis. I went through SLs read progression and it seemed fine to me and whilst Rayn is stubborn as fuck he's probably town. That is the start.

I mean here's the thing, first missions failing means town are doing very badly, you haven't played resistance so you probably may not realise this but scum having the gumption to fail the first mission means we are having a shit time or going to have a shit time figuring out the scum in mission 1 and its showing.

For obvious reasons I'm going to have little to no say on the team so I am left with making sure my vote is a good one.

I have to do an analysis on you at SOME point because as far as I'm concerned, town are playing a 5v3 game and if you (and especially Shockey) are town, this game is over. Because I will never make any mission team I either need to get out of a tunnel on you or fail to find town motivation in you or Xatalos.

I've cased Xata before in another game, and I know you did some activity based analysis on Xata being town. However I know that activity meta CAN be broken and two of the games you cited his Mafia games were post restricted games (Carol, assassination) which is why I felt the read quality meta would be more effective.

Now I need to actually get to doing it. I am trying to find pockets of time to work on one or the other. And I'm trying to not get discouraged despite rayn's overall toxicity to this game. I won't be the last.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 20:04 GMT
#1850
Let me see if I can explain in more simple terms.

Town failing first mission means we are doing very badly and generally in most situations most spies (at least in RL) don't have gumption to fail the first mission.

The fact there is a failure and his lack of scepticism is a red flag, sicklucker I feel has an excellent point on assuming too easy of a fall guy. Do you think the least town read person, if scum is going to give himself away like that?

Maybe people aren't understanding me but that is my perspective from having played in RL and the way this game is going, it goes against PPA but this is how townie looking scum win games. You have to look at all angles.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 20:10 GMT
#1851
ebwop

PPA - percentage play analysis

I need to get to a PC but it's not happening until after deadline.

Also people if I'm missing any questions (even yours Rels) flag me please. Even if I never get on a team if people can understand my direction on things, haphazard as it might be at least you'll consider the fact other people might be Mafia. (At least Superbia understood for a second why I'm playing a suboptimal game.)
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 20:14 GMT
#1852
And yes I thought I'd have more time today on the PC but I don't. Damn me.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 02:26 GMT
#1882
Undecided until I get through the stuff I was going to look into for Rels. When I decide I'll provide a reason one way or another.

The other three were fine by me.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 08 2015 02:55 GMT
#1885
On November 08 2015 05:38 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:10 Half the Sky wrote:
ebwop

PPA - percentage play analysis

I need to get to a PC but it's not happening until after deadline.

Also people if I'm missing any questions (even yours Rels) flag me please. Even if I never get on a team if people can understand my direction on things, haphazard as it might be at least you'll consider the fact other people might be Mafia. (At least Superbia understood for a second why I'm playing a suboptimal game.)

Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 03:33 Rels wrote:
On November 07 2015 22:37 Half the Sky wrote:
Eh, I'm voting any team with Rels down on it. The previous team was definitely better.

Even Rels aside, there should be some discussion on Superbia, whom some people are having doubts on.

Enjoy the concert though.

I could understand you dodging questions when you were working super hard during the week. I can even confirm that is true.
But two days ago, then yesterday, I asked you the same question, and I find it super hard to believe you missed it two times when you're free now.
So, if only to ease me, can you answer ?
On November 07 2015 09:18 Rels wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:10 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright, I know I said sicklucker was the most likely since he was the "least town" but I think especially because the first mission (!!!) failed, it really might be worth our while to tinfoil rayn and Xatalos to make sure we didn't miss anything.

Can you explain this ?
On November 06 2015 18:22 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 08:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Ah got it James. <3

I'd say at least 2. I think maayyyybe one was smart enough to suck it up and pass? Could be SL for all we know.

And that's a really good question to Shockey, Xata.

That doesn't make sense. If SL is mafia and "suck it up and pass" the team, then he didn't "suck it up", he voted "yes" to a team with a scum in it. You seem to assume:
- SL is town, since you're wondering whether 2 or 3 mafias voted against it, so it has to be a clean team
- SL is mafia, since he could have suck it up and pass
Or is there another logical explanation for this post ? 'cause I'm not seeing it





So I saw this. I'll be honest, from this I actually cannot tell what you are asking, - I think you are asking me to make sense of why I think SL is sucking it up? I'll start by clarifying my statement.

The "smart enough to suck it up and pass" comment was in relation to the fact that in RL resistance most three-person teams (mission 1) pass, based on my previous assumption that that three-person team was town and even with the conventional strategy that a scum would not want to give themselves away by failing the first mission.

A scum SL (or scum anyone) would in theory be reluctant to pass that team.

That comment was made BEFORE the mission failed. See page 67 of the game, and this was as Xatalos was talking about the no votes being scum votes. And that I was townreading xata/rayn at the time and making the assumption at that time the "least town" in sicklucker was mafia. (Posts 1334/1336)

That was not in any way related to post-mission failure. If you read the comment in context on page 67, it should make more sense.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1337
ComeBackTV 518
SteadfastSC485
TaKeTV 410
LamboSC2305
IndyStarCraft 140
Rex138
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 485
LamboSC2 305
IndyStarCraft 140
ProTech139
Rex 138
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34639
Shuttle 2658
EffOrt 845
Horang2 822
Light 718
Soma 631
Mini 575
BeSt 330
Stork 314
firebathero 301
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 241
Rush 217
Snow 210
ggaemo 207
ZerO 190
Zeus 137
Leta 118
sorry 80
Killer 79
Pusan 77
hero 75
Sharp 40
Shine 38
Mind 36
Shinee 33
Mong 33
soO 26
Bale 26
Terrorterran 26
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 24
Sexy 23
Yoon 19
Trap 19
Free 18
NotJumperer 15
JulyZerg 11
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10152
Dendi982
qojqva857
Fuzer 189
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
markeloff125
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2012
crisheroes1207
XaKoH 171
Other Games
singsing1947
B2W.Neo975
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX172
ArmadaUGS152
Mew2King107
QueenE99
Railgan16
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)15
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile16
• Gemini_19 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2173
League of Legends
• Nemesis2807
• Jankos2141
• TFBlade776
Other Games
• WagamamaTV160
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 39m
Stellar Fest
22h 39m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.