• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:54
CEST 01:54
KST 08:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9021 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 115 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:22 GMT
#1561
Shining / Fara / ???
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:22 GMT
#1562
Shining / Fara / FF ? Does that makes sense ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:23 GMT
#1563
Or Shining / Fara / Vonthin.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 23 2015 10:24 GMT
#1564
On October 23 2015 19:04 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 18:57 boxerfred wrote:
I didn't trick anyone. The most likely scenario is that scum Shining/Vonthin want to push me because they're running out of mislynch targets. Tbh I thought that I'd be the nightkill since I feel like I'm being town read a lot in general and also have decent reads. Thing is that since I started soft-pushing farah, I get pushed a lot, even Rels now says that "maybe I tricked" him - why? Can't save myself from the night kill. I can see scum pushing me so they can safely kill of the one confirmed town player in this game which would be Rels.

What happened to FF being scum ?

What was supposed to happen? It was a vote to pressure FF and to help Moosy. Didn't make a difference at all so I already said pre-flip that the vote is irrelevant. I'm not saying that I townread FF.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 23 2015 10:30 GMT
#1565
Lynch should be Shining/Vonthin although I think it's partially OMGUS argument after they pushed me. Also why the hell is sicklucker doing a complete reread of the previous days (which I think is town indicative) during night phase? he could've done this before the flip and I'm not sure if I like the timing here.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:32 GMT
#1566
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

"Fara knows how to read me based on my posting styles."
So either:
1. Shining has played with Fara before
2. Shining knows for sure Fara's husband has coached her
On October 23 2015 04:55 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:53 Rels wrote:
Shining I forgot to ask
Hope you're still there: Is it Fara's first game ? IRL / forum ?


AFAIK yes but her husband plays with me and I'm sure he's taught her to not be a completely clueless newbie, as well as she's gone out of her way to look up Mafia terminology, which she linked here

1. is false, he never played with her.
2. is false, he is "sure he's taught her stuff", he doesn't know for sure.

So this "Fara knows how to read me" is bullshit.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:33 GMT
#1567
Man I planned on doing a reread, spent my time on the first page, found scums. Pretty efficient. Don't have any more time until tonight though, see you then.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 11:12 GMT
#1568
On October 23 2015 19:32 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

"Fara knows how to read me based on my posting styles."
So either:
1. Shining has played with Fara before
2. Shining knows for sure Fara's husband has coached her
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:55 The Shining wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:53 Rels wrote:
Shining I forgot to ask
Hope you're still there: Is it Fara's first game ? IRL / forum ?


AFAIK yes but her husband plays with me and I'm sure he's taught her to not be a completely clueless newbie, as well as she's gone out of her way to look up Mafia terminology, which she linked here

1. is false, he never played with her.
2. is false, he is "sure he's taught her stuff", he doesn't know for sure.

So this "Fara knows how to read me" is bullshit.

@Anyone: fucking comment on that please.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 12:28 GMT
#1569
I'm not sure at all this makes Fara scum, other than the fact that she should have seen it.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 23 2015 14:27 GMT
#1570
Rels I'll just sheep you at this point.

I want to kill everyone in this game and I won't re read it. I won't be of any use for town.
I'm adorable.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 14:59 GMT
#1571
On October 18 2015 20:48 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 11:35 The Shining wrote:
Not sure about Kels, either. You might be right but before I go into it, I'd like to know if he was actually serious about that post. Kelsier can you answer this for me?

LOL
"KSC I think you are scum. Confirm/deny ?"

Man I forgot about that too. The old days.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 17:03 GMT
#1572
Yeah this is stupid.

I suspect shining didn't realize who I was until he connected a few dots with my forum name connected with a few other things.

Secondly I'm not sure if coached is the correct way, mt job forces me to be logical and analytical of facts and research/investigate points to a fault. I have done my due diligence if I was right about town reads that's a good thing but I was equally wrong about moos and lone.

Now if I'm scum I have left myself in a precarious situation where I either am lynched because I have lack of people to push due to town reading people and *spewing* them town dooming my mafia team.

Or I'm town, this is my first game and I tried to lead a lynch d1 on someone I thought was scum. D2 I wanted to lynch that person again to see how wagons were information wise, as a shot would of been better in that situation. Moos was needlessly problematic and I had him as sxum at the start of the day.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 17:10 GMT
#1573
lol rels come on. That does not make me mafia you cant believe this. its obv the peole im saying
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 17:13 GMT
#1574
coinicdences happen I dont remember much about the mafia game, but basicly I used trefel as someone to talk too because i wanted nothing to do with reading the rsoutlin spam. Its not like I went off board for no reason. Its pretty silly to vote off wagon as mafai without a reason.

Just because I did something as mafai does not mean I wont do the same thing as town. When im mafia I do things I do when im town because that makes me look town. And I just dont care to make useless votes
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 17:14 GMT
#1575
Fara. Shining said this:
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

Do you agree that you should be able to read him just based off his posting style ?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 17:15 GMT
#1576
On October 23 2015 19:18 Rels wrote:
SHINING IS FUCKING SCUM
FARA IS PROBABLY FUCKING SCUM


hey slowpoke... If you jsut read my posts I covered this already
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 17:15 GMT
#1577
On October 24 2015 02:14 Rels wrote:
Fara. Shining said this:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

Do you agree that you should be able to read him just based off his posting style ?

Did you ever play mafia, or a lying game similar, together ?
If not, there is no explanation for that "Fara should read me based off my posting style".
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 17:16 GMT
#1578
On October 23 2015 19:30 boxerfred wrote:
Lynch should be Shining/Vonthin although I think it's partially OMGUS argument after they pushed me. Also why the hell is sicklucker doing a complete reread of the previous days (which I think is town indicative) during night phase? he could've done this before the flip and I'm not sure if I like the timing here.


what about me doesint give you the felling that I do things when I feel like it ?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 17:19 GMT
#1579
Farah why did you dodge me yesterday? can you answer my qeustions that you dodged yesterday?

if not can you concede
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 23 2015 17:21 GMT
#1580
On October 24 2015 02:15 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 02:14 Rels wrote:
Fara. Shining said this:
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

Do you agree that you should be able to read him just based off his posting style ?

Did you ever play mafia, or a lying game similar, together ?
If not, there is no explanation for that "Fara should read me based off my posting style".


If "Fara should read me based off my posting style" is not a good explanation than isn't every meta read from older games not an explanation either then?

I don't think Shining is scum still, I think there is a good chance for Farah though.

Boxer/Farah and not sure on last one for scum team
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 117
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 973
GuemChi 645
Artosis 614
910 37
MaD[AoV]25
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox615
Other Games
summit1g8633
Day[9].tv557
shahzam512
C9.Mang0363
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur692
• Day9tv557
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6m
Patches Events
16h 6m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.