• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:53
CEST 00:53
KST 07:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6718 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 115 Next
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 23 2015 02:48 GMT
#1541
Thing is if she is scum, and spewed me town and tried to direct Vig to shoot town, there are only so many people left that could be scum team with her. So if she died and flipped scum, I'd look really really bad especially for the "never lynch" part. She'd basically have set me up as a partner.

Hm. I'm not talking on this again until I do a full filter dive.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 23 2015 02:49 GMT
#1542
On October 23 2015 11:47 sicklucker wrote:
then she says if not eversince then meow (town) then moosy (town) then me (town)


Right. If I choose to believe you're town, I know I'm town and Kelsier confirmed town and Rels is basically confirmed. That only leaves like Vonthin BF GB and FF as possible teammates.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:59 GMT
#1543
it leaves vontin/farah and one of gb/boxer if its not you. its never ff.

If you read my posts I basically went over that already.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 08:36 GMT
#1544
On October 23 2015 11:23 The Shining wrote:
Anyway just push me for a lynch after nights over, Sicklucker. ES and BF got your back, Rels will probably love finally being able to lynch me after constantly threatening it and if you're right about Vonthin, hell find a reason to flip his read on me and vote me, too.

So start working on your case, you have almost 3 RL days to make it perfect. Git err doneee

You're kidding me ? We're killing SL tomorrow. Then we see. I think SL is mad 'cause he's made a big case on his partner Vonthin and you're defending him. (= (=
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 09:08 GMT
#1545
I saw SL in DOTA until 2 hours before deadline. He only showed up 1h20 before deadline to do stuff. He was so sure Moosy was town but didn't spent his time defending him, like he did in Newbie XV. This game is scum and we should have switched to him.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 09:10 GMT
#1546
sicklucker EOD1 this game
1. Is not convinced by the main wagons
On October 20 2015 04:35 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 04:35 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:35 sicklucker wrote:
these wagons are so boring

Please explain.


its the two people who always get lynched


2. Scumread a townie outside the main wagons

3. Softly call for a switch on his scumread
On October 20 2015 02:29 sicklucker wrote:
lone meow dies today

On October 20 2015 04:39 sicklucker wrote:
so no one wants to vote lone moew? if not ill just vote the person hes not


4. Vote outside the main wagons

5. Says to a townie he wants to lynch him
On October 19 2015 23:57 sicklucker wrote:
Hey lonemeow I want to hand you from a tree how do you feel about that


6. Says he's voting outside the main wagons to keep his stats alive
On October 20 2015 04:53 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 04:53 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:52 sicklucker wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:50 KelsierSC wrote:
On October 20 2015 04:50 sicklucker wrote:
the people who are not here at deadline are the scum like last game probably


well deadline was like 4am for us that time.


ya and we have ff whos tried to shennanie votes onto me in are last 8 d1's together hum. hes not even trying but he wants me dead.

And we have loenmoew who had 0 input and is sheeping a random person now


yeh that meow vote is the one that gives me pause.


well if nothings changing im voting him for the stats



sicklucker EOD1 his last mafia game (Drams mafia)
1. Is not convinced by the main wagons
He was pretty apathitic towards the lynch.
On October 01 2015 06:58 sicklucker wrote:
i dont know who to vote


2. Scumread a townie outside the main wagons
He was scumreading Trfel, who was town.

3. Softly call for a switch on his scumread
On October 01 2015 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
Hey guys since can we go back to lynching trefel? i think ls is pretty obv town here. the classic vt claim and that confidence

On October 01 2015 06:28 sicklucker wrote:
If trefel is town I will eat a bear


4. Vote outside the main wagons
He voted Trfel until 1 minute before deadline. He switched 1 minute before deadline from Trfel to ensure we (the mafia) lynched the claimed 1 shot tracker.

5. Says to a townie he wants to lynch him
On October 01 2015 05:36 sicklucker wrote:
Hi scott people want to kill you and I might be one of them. what say you


6. Says he's voting outside the main wagons to keep his stats alive
On October 01 2015 06:55 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 06:54 marvellosity wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:53 Rels wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:52 marvellosity wrote:
On October 01 2015 06:48 Rels wrote:
caught up. Why coolTLname is 95% town ?

don't see why he's scummy and not new

very easily fell into the default lynch position

yeah it's true that outside off his play everybody is OK lynching him. Why would mafia bus D1

i'd love to lynch trfel

total apathy towards this lynch

but no time


im voting him for the stats


sicklucker EOD1 his last town game (Newbie XV)
1. Finds the main wagons town, but defend them
On October 13 2015 08:05 sicklucker wrote:
yep. moosy help me push one of vivax/OO w/e one is possible I wanna save you

On October 13 2015 08:58 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 08:56 ObviousOne wrote:
Notice exactly zero people attempting to defend me in any true fashion as well.


thats just not true... ksc defended you. ff is defending you. everyone voting moosy is literally defending you

On October 13 2015 08:59 sicklucker wrote:
hell I AM DEFENDING YOU by thinking of other options to save moosy


2. Actively finds scummy people and call for their heads instead of the main town wagons
On October 13 2015 09:41 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 09:37 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Okay, this is what I am trying to say.

OO is scum so I'm trying to get you all to vote for him. I townread kSC, Onegu's vote on me is in no way “an easy switch” because he was one of the first people on me and there's no way for him to switch his read when he's not even here, and marv will figure himself out over time. This is why I'd rather not have counterwagons on these people.

If there were to be a counterwagon, I'd prefer it be me or Stoicism_.


oh i forgot about him gogo? we need 3 or 4 votes

On October 13 2015 09:42 sicklucker wrote:
I think od is at best flipping mafia 3/13 times. which is not a great lynch. id rather go off the board here and get a lurker

On October 13 2015 09:45 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2015 09:43 -Celestial- wrote:
Actually skimming Stoicism's post I could MAYBE warm up to a shennanie onto him. Its arguably even worse than marv's. What's holding me back is that he's (seemingly) completely new which makes it a little harder to damn him for not getting stuck in as much.


I AGREE WITH YOU MARV IS SUPER SCUMMY.

but if hes town he will be nked like 90% of the time. We want to keep him around at least 1 day. Like its math and very good for town in mana reasons. if hes mafia it will be aparently obvious as time passes and we will still lynch him.

Stocism posted 6 paragraphs we will probably never get a great read on him and this is a plus on deciding who we lynch day 1.

We really need your vote to move this


3. Doesn't do the shit above
Doesn't softly call for a switch. Does not vote outside the main wagons for "stats", but rather tries to get people to vote scum.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 09:35 GMT
#1547
Vote recaps colored with flips / confirmed

Day 1

scott31337 (7): KelsierSC, Rels, boxerfred, MoosyDoosy, GlowingBear, Fecalfeast, Eversince, LoneMeow
Eversince (5): FarahBlackwing, The Shining, scott31337, Vonthin, GlowingBear
LoneMeow (1): sicklucker, boxerfred
KelsierSC (0): GlowingBear, LoneMeow, Eversince
Vonthin (0): Fecalfeast
sicklucker (0): GlowingBear
boxerfred (0): MoosyDoosy
GlowingBear (0): MoosyDoosy

Day 2

MoosyDoosy (7): GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, sicklucker, Eversince, Rels, Fecalfeast, Vonthin, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Eversince (1): MoosyDoosy, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Vonthin (1): boxerfred, Fecalfeast, sicklucker
Fecalfeast (1): Vonthin, boxerfred
sicklucker (0): Rels, GlowingBear, Eversince, Fecalfeast
GlowingBear (0): Fecalfeast
The Shining (0): Eversince
Rels (0): GlowingBear
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 09:36 GMT
#1548
Vote recaps colored with flips / confirmed

Day 1

scott31337 (7): KelsierSC, Rels, boxerfred, MoosyDoosy, GlowingBear, Fecalfeast, Eversince, LoneMeow
Eversince (5): FarahBlackwing, The Shining, scott31337, Vonthin, GlowingBear
LoneMeow (1): sicklucker, boxerfred
KelsierSC (0): GlowingBear, LoneMeow, Eversince
Vonthin (0): Fecalfeast
sicklucker (0): GlowingBear
boxerfred (0): MoosyDoosy
GlowingBear (0): MoosyDoosy

Day 2
MoosyDoosy (7): GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, sicklucker, Eversince, Rels, Fecalfeast, Vonthin, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Eversince (1): MoosyDoosy, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Vonthin (1): boxerfred, Fecalfeast, sicklucker
Fecalfeast (1): Vonthin, boxerfred
sicklucker (0): Rels, GlowingBear, Eversince, Fecalfeast
GlowingBear (0): Fecalfeast
The Shining (0): Eversince
Rels (0): GlowingBear
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 09:36 GMT
#1549
^ Didn't color myself on the first one.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 09:39 GMT
#1550
FF and Vonthin are middle of the pack in both votes. Not leading anything, not the last votes. That's the scummy part of the train wagons.
Feeling good about SL / FF / Vonthin.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 09:40 GMT
#1551
Maybe BF tricked me and he's scum.
Don't see Shining being scum. Don't see Fara being scum (but maybe I'm underestimating). Don't see ES being scum. Don't see GB being scum.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 23 2015 09:57 GMT
#1552
I didn't trick anyone. The most likely scenario is that scum Shining/Vonthin want to push me because they're running out of mislynch targets. Tbh I thought that I'd be the nightkill since I feel like I'm being town read a lot in general and also have decent reads. Thing is that since I started soft-pushing farah, I get pushed a lot, even Rels now says that "maybe I tricked" him - why? Can't save myself from the night kill. I can see scum pushing me so they can safely kill of the one confirmed town player in this game which would be Rels.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:04 GMT
#1553
On October 23 2015 18:57 boxerfred wrote:
I didn't trick anyone. The most likely scenario is that scum Shining/Vonthin want to push me because they're running out of mislynch targets. Tbh I thought that I'd be the nightkill since I feel like I'm being town read a lot in general and also have decent reads. Thing is that since I started soft-pushing farah, I get pushed a lot, even Rels now says that "maybe I tricked" him - why? Can't save myself from the night kill. I can see scum pushing me so they can safely kill of the one confirmed town player in this game which would be Rels.

What happened to FF being scum ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:16 GMT
#1554
On October 18 2015 05:33 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:28 FarahBlackwing wrote:
So moosydoosy claimed mafia unprompted and then glowing bear tries to cover foe it.

That doesn't make any sense I think both of you are mafia now. It makes no sense logically for that to happen.


I think this is your first, or one of, your first games here, right? Unfortunately that's how TL works sometimes. People like to start the game off silly and carefree until a good majority of the players show up and get down and dirty

Are you kidding me.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:16 GMT
#1555
What the fuck is this shit
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:17 GMT
#1556
HEY YOU, BY BEST FRIEND'S WIFE
I THINK THAT S YOUR FIRST GAME HERE RIGHT ????????????
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:17 GMT
#1557
I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE I DIDNT REMEMBER THIS ANYMORE
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:18 GMT
#1558
SHINING IS FUCKING SCUM
FARA IS PROBABLY FUCKING SCUM
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:19 GMT
#1559
On October 18 2015 05:33 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:28 FarahBlackwing wrote:
So moosydoosy claimed mafia unprompted and then glowing bear tries to cover foe it.

That doesn't make any sense I think both of you are mafia now. It makes no sense logically for that to happen.


I think this is your first, or one of, your first games here, right? Unfortunately that's how TL works sometimes. People like to start the game off silly and carefree until a good majority of the players show up and get down and dirty

On October 23 2015 04:55 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:53 Rels wrote:
Shining I forgot to ask
Hope you're still there: Is it Fara's first game ? IRL / forum ?


AFAIK yes but her husband plays with me and I'm sure he's taught her to not be a completely clueless newbie, as well as she's gone out of her way to look up Mafia terminology, which she linked here

What the fuck is this shit
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 10:21 GMT
#1560
This explains the fucking nothingness of both Shining and Fara yesterday.
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
Nina 136
ViBE77
SpeCial 66
Nathanias 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12429
Artosis 539
NaDa 29
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever291
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox589
Mew2King89
Other Games
summit1g6459
Grubby2695
Liquid`RaSZi1864
shahzam660
WinterStarcraft430
C9.Mang0304
JimRising 303
Trikslyr26
JuggernautJason3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
Other Games
gamesdonequick20
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 7m
INu's Battles
12h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 7m
OSC
23h 22m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.