• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:23
CEST 18:23
KST 01:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8712 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 115 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 00:46 GMT
#1501
On October 23 2015 04:39 sicklucker wrote:
vonthin anyone?


heres me asking people to switch

On October 23 2015 04:54 sicklucker wrote:
Ya i just dont think moosys every scum here. im back and forth but too many easy votes too inactive


On October 23 2015 04:58 sicklucker wrote:
your all weinnies I tried


my replie to farah wanting to keep her vote

On October 23 2015 04:49 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:48 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Meh better to just stay


loser talk


heres me asking if we have enough votes

On October 23 2015 04:50 sicklucker wrote:
we need 4-5 votes minimum



HERES YOU RESISTING ME

On October 23 2015 04:51 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm not changing my vote.


On October 23 2015 04:51 GlowingBear wrote:
AND YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER


your like acualy asking me not to start shennanies here how can you say i didnt try

so stfu gb your the worst sometimes man...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 00:47 GMT
#1502
On October 23 2015 09:44 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 09:41 sicklucker wrote:
On October 23 2015 09:40 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 09:29 sicklucker wrote:
On October 23 2015 09:27 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 05:22 sicklucker wrote:
On October 23 2015 05:13 MoosyDoosy wrote:
gg~~

was fairly obvious I'm town lmao.


ya when you didnt defend yourself when people are trying to lynch you so obv.

(it was obv but you have no right to say that)


If it was so obvious why not push someone else???


I DID LOL


No, you didn't! You wanted to create a second wagon. But you had NO SCUM you pushed. Not fucking one. Like, fucking TRY TO CONVINCE PEOPLE INTO VOTING SOMEONE ELSE, like Rels did.


i said i did but it was too late. go read I looked to see if there was any interest I got only like 1 person


You didn't TRY man. If the guy was obvious town to you, you scream your lungs out. Not like that, SL.



with 5 minutes left and no one in the thread? ya ok thats so me...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 00:56 GMT
#1503
anyway I just spent over 1 hour rereading the entire thread and giving my thoughts and all you can do is nitpick about if i did or did not try hard enough to change a lynch that was going to happen anyway.

fucking good shit bro. good shit to comment on very town productive how do you feel about my reads?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 01:12 GMT
#1504
and farrah leaves thread when im integrating/trying to get a read out of her great
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 23 2015 01:14 GMT
#1505
On October 23 2015 09:46 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:39 sicklucker wrote:
vonthin anyone?


heres me asking people to switch

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:54 sicklucker wrote:
Ya i just dont think moosys every scum here. im back and forth but too many easy votes too inactive


Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:58 sicklucker wrote:
your all weinnies I tried


my replie to farah wanting to keep her vote

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:49 sicklucker wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:48 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Meh better to just stay


loser talk


heres me asking if we have enough votes

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:50 sicklucker wrote:
we need 4-5 votes minimum



HERES YOU RESISTING ME

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:51 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm not changing my vote.


Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:51 GlowingBear wrote:
AND YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER


your like acualy asking me not to start shennanies here how can you say i didnt try

so stfu gb your the worst sometimes man...


Yes, I resisted you! And yes, I'm not saying you didn't post against his lynch, but YOU VOTED HIM ANYWAYS instead of screaming your lungs out man. Like, if I think a mislynch is occuring I will shit the whole thread to keep the guy from being lynched. And here you were "hey, I'm back and forth" or "oh vote with me! No? ok :/"
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 23 2015 01:15 GMT
#1506
On October 23 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
anyway I just spent over 1 hour rereading the entire thread and giving my thoughts and all you can do is nitpick about if i did or did not try hard enough to change a lynch that was going to happen anyway.

fucking good shit bro. good shit to comment on very town productive how do you feel about my reads?


I don't know, I haven't read them. This game is giving me headaches.
I'm adorable.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 01:16 GMT
#1507
im glad you have your prioritys straight like fighting over useless non alignment related stuff
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 01:17 GMT
#1508
On October 23 2015 10:14 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 09:46 sicklucker wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:39 sicklucker wrote:
vonthin anyone?


heres me asking people to switch

On October 23 2015 04:54 sicklucker wrote:
Ya i just dont think moosys every scum here. im back and forth but too many easy votes too inactive


On October 23 2015 04:58 sicklucker wrote:
your all weinnies I tried


my replie to farah wanting to keep her vote

On October 23 2015 04:49 sicklucker wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:48 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Meh better to just stay


loser talk


heres me asking if we have enough votes

On October 23 2015 04:50 sicklucker wrote:
we need 4-5 votes minimum



HERES YOU RESISTING ME

On October 23 2015 04:51 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm not changing my vote.


On October 23 2015 04:51 GlowingBear wrote:
AND YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER


your like acualy asking me not to start shennanies here how can you say i didnt try

so stfu gb your the worst sometimes man...


Yes, I resisted you! And yes, I'm not saying you didn't post against his lynch, but YOU VOTED HIM ANYWAYS instead of screaming your lungs out man. Like, if I think a mislynch is occuring I will shit the whole thread to keep the guy from being lynched. And here you were "hey, I'm back and forth" or "oh vote with me! No? ok :/"


well im not you im a sensible human being who has alot of games under his belt now. maybe I did that shit in my first few games
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 23 2015 01:32 GMT
#1509
I want to lynch SL for lying now. How the fuck do you reread the entire game and my smallass filter and say no interaction between me and Vonthin when I scumread him at one point, then again for his weird townread on me which lead to him POSTING AN ENTIRE TOWN CASE ON ME TO EXPLAIN MY QUESTIONING ON ME.

IDK if he's scum or not, idk fucking anything but you pulling the shit you've been pulling and then flopping your read on me and then giving reasons AFTER doing so and AFTER rereading is bullshit and you're scum.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 23 2015 01:50 GMT
#1510
On October 23 2015 10:17 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 10:14 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 09:46 sicklucker wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:39 sicklucker wrote:
vonthin anyone?


heres me asking people to switch

On October 23 2015 04:54 sicklucker wrote:
Ya i just dont think moosys every scum here. im back and forth but too many easy votes too inactive


On October 23 2015 04:58 sicklucker wrote:
your all weinnies I tried


my replie to farah wanting to keep her vote

On October 23 2015 04:49 sicklucker wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:48 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Meh better to just stay


loser talk


heres me asking if we have enough votes

On October 23 2015 04:50 sicklucker wrote:
we need 4-5 votes minimum



HERES YOU RESISTING ME

On October 23 2015 04:51 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm not changing my vote.


On October 23 2015 04:51 GlowingBear wrote:
AND YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER


your like acualy asking me not to start shennanies here how can you say i didnt try

so stfu gb your the worst sometimes man...


Yes, I resisted you! And yes, I'm not saying you didn't post against his lynch, but YOU VOTED HIM ANYWAYS instead of screaming your lungs out man. Like, if I think a mislynch is occuring I will shit the whole thread to keep the guy from being lynched. And here you were "hey, I'm back and forth" or "oh vote with me! No? ok :/"


well im not you im a sensible human being who has alot of games under his belt now. maybe I did that shit in my first few games


I don't care, Batman has a lot of weapons in his belt and they all suck
I'm adorable.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 01:53 GMT
#1511
On October 23 2015 10:32 The Shining wrote:
I want to lynch SL for lying now. How the fuck do you reread the entire game and my smallass filter and say no interaction between me and Vonthin when I scumread him at one point, then again for his weird townread on me which lead to him POSTING AN ENTIRE TOWN CASE ON ME TO EXPLAIN MY QUESTIONING ON ME.

IDK if he's scum or not, idk fucking anything but you pulling the shit you've been pulling and then flopping your read on me and then giving reasons AFTER doing so and AFTER rereading is bullshit and you're scum.


yep lying is missing points its the same thing right? because thats what your saying I did thats not lynig. I pointed out vontis comments on you.

I didnt read filters I read all 75 pages of this game so its pretty understandable if i missed something. but you avoided each other except when you made really weak town reads
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 23 2015 01:56 GMT
#1512
Nah you flat out said 0 interaction. Lie.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 01:57 GMT
#1513
shining your fake mad shit wont work on me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 01:58 GMT
#1514
On October 23 2015 10:56 The Shining wrote:
Nah you flat out said 0 interaction. Lie.


MISSING SOMETHING IS NOT A LIE. IM NOT SURE I DID BUT IF I DID THAT IS NOT WHAT A LIE IS.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 01:59 GMT
#1515
shining i even comment on your interactions in my thoughts. clearly you need to do some more reading I made several comments on them
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:02 GMT
#1516
"Shining mentions he wants vontin to follow up with a qeustion of some sorts but its never mentioned ever again by either party. potential partners."

"Vontis second list post includes scum reads on probably only towns and soft reasons to town read his potential partners (shining, farah gb?) like really weak reasons for a beginner player especially. also this was a list that he was presured into doing and apparently took him 2 hours according to ksc."

yes I did make one comment that you have 0 interactions in this game. it was one comment of like 60 I made. the fact you found this and ignored my other 59 (many of which were about your interaction with vontis) is me catching you as scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:03 GMT
#1517
I MADE ONE CONTRADICITORY COMMENT. BUT IF YOU ACUALY READ MY SHIT YOU WOULD KNOW I WENT INTO GREAT DETAILS OF YOUR INTERACTIONS

gg scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 02:05 GMT
#1518
I even said at the start of the post this is my branstorming/notes im taking as i read the thread. you cant take 1 comment I make in it so literraly I make lots of contradictory statements its me working the game out in my head. It worked as a nice trap tho because you found that one line I put in caps and ignored everything else proving your scum or a very very incompetent town
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 23 2015 02:08 GMT
#1519
Then you must have no fucking idea what literally means. Because literally 0 interaction is what you said. Then talking about us giving reads on each other means you contradicted yourself. You're just trying to paint your narrative to get people to believe your BS.

And lmao @ fake mad shit. Call it what you want, I don't give a fuck, I've already pointed out how many ppl werent convinced I was town. So the hard aligning shyt with Farrah and Vonthin is just as bad as anything else you've posted regarding your reads. You've played scum with me before. You know I don't have any opinion on anything and I definitely don't hard align with my team as scum. That's stupid. But keep painting your narrative. I welcome being NKd or mislynched btw I'm pretty done with this game
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 23 2015 02:09 GMT
#1520
On October 23 2015 11:05 sicklucker wrote:
I even said at the start of the post this is my branstorming/notes im taking as i read the thread. you cant take 1 comment I make in it so literraly I make lots of contradictory statements its me working the game out in my head. It worked as a nice trap tho because you found that one line I put in caps and ignored everything else proving your scum or a very very incompetent town


No its you shitting up the thread with a whole bunch of contradictory shit making it impossible to even understand wtf it is you're trying to say.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM468
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 417
TKL 201
ProTech158
ByuN 141
SteadfastSC 109
UpATreeSC 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32149
Calm 3227
Shuttle 2718
Jaedong 1228
Mini 784
EffOrt 615
Horang2 531
Soma 503
ZerO 252
Rush 242
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 226
Snow 170
firebathero 112
910 87
hero 83
Zeus 75
Mong 72
Mind 72
Shine 46
Hyun 38
Free 35
sorry 33
Sharp 31
ToSsGirL 26
Yoon 25
PianO 23
Killer 21
JYJ 20
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 19
Trap 19
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
Rock 11
Sexy 11
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5876
Dendi1332
League of Legends
KnowMe26
Counter-Strike
fl0m4047
x6flipin608
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
ChuDatz39
Other Games
singsing2043
Liquid`RaSZi1299
hiko719
ceh9405
Beastyqt390
Khaldor297
crisheroes283
dupreeh257
Livibee209
420jenkins202
C9.Mang0135
QueenE117
Trikslyr85
Dewaltoss55
ZerO(Twitch)17
IndyStarCraft 9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH283
• Hinosc 14
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3669
• WagamamaTV477
League of Legends
• Nemesis2010
• TFBlade212
Other Games
• Shiphtur785
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 37m
INu's Battles
18h 37m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 37m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.