• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:00
CEST 00:00
KST 07:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9254 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 115 Next
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 22 2015 21:11 GMT
#1461
TLDR

SL wasted votes consecutive days while doing nothing to defend these apparently godlike reads he has. SL hard towns ES.

ES scums SL, has not pushed him, even when GB and a few others wanted to. ES scums me, interacts with me, still thinks I'm scum even though she liked some of what I had to say, does nothing about me.

BF apparently townread Moosy early D2, claimed ES was on his lynchlist, wasted a vote on Fecal instead of voting ES. If he really thought Moosy was town, and wanted to defend him like he says he did, he would have voted ES WITH Moosy and tried to save Moosy. Especially when Farrah and myself had said we were willing to lynch ES and she should've been Vig shot.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 22 2015 21:15 GMT
#1462
You voted for FF because he was inactive. He wasn't at the time you posted it because you didnt read the thread again. You realize your mistake but don't change your vote at all or explain why you are keeping it on Fecal. Waste of a vote here, only scum do that.


Except that is plain bullshit because I already started to townlean moosy at the start of D2.


I see none of this in your filter until you unvoted him, I only see that he was a second tier lynch in one post then you initially voted for him later. Why would you put him in a possible scum/lynch list and then vote for him in the first place if you thought he was town?


Anyways im off to my last class for the week.
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 22 2015 21:15 GMT
#1463
On October 23 2015 06:01 The Shining wrote:
If you actually thought Moosy was town and ES was on your lynch list, you couldve voted with Moosy on ES and actually tried to save your townread but you didn't really care about him getting lynched cuz ur scum. Instead you wasted a vote and didn't bother defending your TR.

But you do realize that I wasn't around this day, thus I wasn't able to talk about Moosy anways? If you check my inital vote post on Moosy, you realize it happened as a direct answer to his "I don't care" post, willing to test the waters? A scum!MD would've talked the fuck out of me after that vote.

What difference would my "wasted" vote made if it would've been on MD? I tried to save someone I called town. I didn't try too hard to really set up a defense, also with what should I have done this, except my meta argument I had nothing. Mafia was content to sit on a mislynch with 3 players.

Your push on me is simply bad. Especially since you guys say that a town read on Moosy that I had since start of D2 is TMI. It's simply wrong. That's where the following thought comes to my mind:



Shining can very well be scum with Vonthin. Note that both voted the same wagon D1. Which would mean that if ES would flip scum, we'd have a (safe) double bus D1 on him. I say "safe" to the bus because Von and Shining could've jumped off the wagon anytime, especially since lonemeow made the last-minute hop-on on a town wagon.

If he's town though, we'd have had two town wagons D1 with two scum voting the same wagon which, well, doesn't bring any more information.

A completely other thing came to my mind, too. Sicklucker, you said you prepared your claim by softening it during the night phase, right? Why? And where did you soften it? If sl doesn't answer those questions during the night and I'm the NK, you should instalynch him.



boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 22 2015 21:20 GMT
#1464
On October 23 2015 06:15 Vonthin wrote:
You voted for FF because he was inactive. He wasn't at the time you posted it because you didnt read the thread again. You realize your mistake but don't change your vote at all or explain why you are keeping it on Fecal. Waste of a vote here, only scum do that.


Show nested quote +
Except that is plain bullshit because I already started to townlean moosy at the start of D2.


I see none of this in your filter until you unvoted him, I only see that he was a second tier lynch in one post then you initially voted for him later. Why would you put him in a possible scum/lynch list and then vote for him in the first place if you thought he was town?


Anyways im off to my last class for the week.


On October 21 2015 19:52 boxerfred wrote:
I also refrained from my Moosy scumread although it really bothers me that he's not around. So no, I have not continued pushing Moosy, you're misrepresenting the facts. However I still do not have a townread Moosy, although I liked his posts N1 a bit.

The only guy I really townread at this point is Rels. Farah's lame EoD makes me really worry. I started thinking MD is town when I deeply thought into why he's not posting. 2nd tier lynch, right. That means his in 5th/6th position of who I'd like to lynch. I explained above why I voted him and I'm sure you've read that post/conversation, so don't pull it out of context.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 21:24 GMT
#1465
On October 23 2015 06:06 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 06:01 Eversince wrote:
On October 23 2015 05:58 The Shining wrote:
SL/Boxerfred/prob ES


Out of curiosity, explain your reads here.

Sick I totally understand.
Boxer I'm slightly confused about.
And me, is it just completely the fact that I think you're mafia?


Not completely. You were abrasive and aggressive last game and you've been a pretty much non factor this game. SL hard towns you and you keep saying SL is scum but youve done nothing about it. Note that the last time we went head to head as town, you had some support and not many ppl believed I was town. And you hammered it into oblivion. This time around, you backed off and yet you still think I'm scum with weak to no proof. It's like you want someone else to push my mislynch so you can jump on it and say you thought I was scum all along.

Boxer I shouldn't have to repeat myself. I said why he could be scum before the flip even happened. He was an off wagon voter and did nothing to save his "townread" in Moosy, even though now he says he had Moosy as a townlean early into D2. Which means he had more time to convince himself Moosy was town and more time to defend him. But he chose to just waste his vote instead.


Really friend?

I called out Sick not 20 hours ago. We danced for a minute. I think he's mafia and still do so far. How am I approaching this game differently again? I implore you to read my filter from the moment I broke, got sick of the luggage from D1, and decided to proceeded on this game? I "backed off" you? Yeh, because to that point you hadn't posted anything. I don't have proof? FRIEND, look at your game! You've gone from bleh, bleh early game. "Oh Jesus! Eversince is so mafia because she didn't reply to me" (When I couldn't even possibly do that)

Now you just take the shallow road back to I must be mafia because I have an issue with you?
Blast, I wish we had changed onto you for the last lynch. I'm so going to try to hang you tomorrow.
Your entire game is to paint me as mafia for findin' your complete disregard to play this game as bad. Hold on. Let me go afk for the next 70 hours. I'll be so town if I don't point anything out right?

You're so mafia it hurts.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 22 2015 21:25 GMT
#1466
Also I said before EoD that my vote after voting FF was irrelevant, again you're not reading. It would've been absolutely useless to change my vote to either MD or pretty much anyone else because it would not have changed a thing. You guys jumped a town wagon which means that there are three happy scummers on that fucking wagon. Cool that apparently you cast suspicion on the only guy who had the balls to vote offwagon. Just tell me one thing: why the fuck would I have switched the wagon as scum? There is no. NO! reason for me to do that. I was early on the wagon. I wasn't there during the day. Why should my entrance to EoD discussion have been "wait the guy is not the lynch"? Just let me know so I can write it down for my next game where I roll scum. Gosh.

boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 22 2015 21:27 GMT
#1467
oh wait SL voted offwagon too but that seems standard in that game.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 21:27 GMT
#1468
theres a difference between wasting a vote and choosing not to vote because its a 9-1 wagon
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 21:27 GMT
#1469
i woulda voted scott d1 if it was a closer vote. i said this in thread
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 21:29 GMT
#1470
like i only vote if theres a reason to vote. i dont care about my apearance im not gonna waste my time and vote when its clear the outcome has been determined. i said i was voting scott in thread.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 21:29 GMT
#1471
On October 23 2015 06:27 sicklucker wrote:
i woulda voted scott d1 if it was a closer vote. i said this in thread


....
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 22 2015 21:30 GMT
#1472
On October 23 2015 06:29 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 06:27 sicklucker wrote:
i woulda voted scott d1 if it was a closer vote. i said this in thread


....

this is actually a post that makes me think sl is town given that he's honest or a scum genius
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 21:31 GMT
#1473
how?

On October 20 2015 05:00 Blazinghand wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count


scott31337 (7): KelsierSC, Rels, boxerfred, MoosyDoosy, GlowingBear, Fecalfeast, Eversince, Lonemeow
Eversince (5): FarahBlackwing, The Shining, scott31337, Vonthin, GlowingBear
LoneMeow (1): sicklucker, boxerfred
KelsierSC (0): GlowingBear, LoneMeow, Eversince
Vonthin (0): Fecalfeast
sicklucker (0): GlowingBear
boxerfred (0): MoosyDoosy
GlowingBear (0): MoosyDoosy

Not voted (0):

Currently, scott31337 is set to be lynched. Day 1 ends at Monday, Oct 19 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.


How much closer of a vote can you get?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 21:32 GMT
#1474
OR maby I am mis-understandin' here. If you are refering to D2 counts. Somebody say so and I'll shut up.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 22 2015 21:32 GMT
#1475
Whoever sl votes, the result is the same. Are you drunk es?
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 21:33 GMT
#1476
A little yeh.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 21:43 GMT
#1477
Ah garbage. You guys are talkin' about another game in the first place. I hate meta. I'm just going to go read for a while. I'll be around for another 3-5 hours. I Have to work tomorrow so I won't be around from the time I leave until some point early D3. If people want to talk to me, do it within that time span. I'll check back into this game every 20 or so minutes.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 22 2015 22:01 GMT
#1478
Eod was atrocious for numerous people though, I didn't know what to do in that situation. The voting was pretty much over by the time I arrived and moos could of been scum he was one of the people I read that way earlier. The wagon made me,nervous but if I was mafia it would of been more beneficial for me to afk instead of having lack luster posting spurts.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 22:05 GMT
#1479
everyone just go reread the game and figure out who scum is I wil do the same. I havent obv really cared
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 22:12 GMT
#1480
I think I've made up my mind on SL / FF / Vonthin and won't change until the end of the game.
Maybe I'll change when I reread. Doubt it.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 216
MaD[AoV]32
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 438
Counter-Strike
fl0m4128
Fnx 597
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox433
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4248
Liquid`Hasu563
Other Games
summit1g6970
FrodaN642
C9.Mang0228
JuggernautJason34
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur803
• imaqtpie756
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h
Patches Events
18h
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.