• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8462 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 115 Next
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 17:23 GMT
#1581
I didn't dodge any question that I know of.

And I probably can read shining, using the information provided.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 23 2015 17:24 GMT
#1582
ES filter looks scummy as fuck
Farah filter tunnels Es for 2 days, hasn't done anything else, dodges and shots disinterest when we don't talk about ES

One of these 2 is 100% scum, can't be scum together
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 17:24 GMT
#1583
On October 24 2015 02:21 Vonthin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 02:15 Rels wrote:
On October 24 2015 02:14 Rels wrote:
Fara. Shining said this:
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

Do you agree that you should be able to read him just based off his posting style ?

Did you ever play mafia, or a lying game similar, together ?
If not, there is no explanation for that "Fara should read me based off my posting style".


If "Fara should read me based off my posting style" is not a good explanation than isn't every meta read from older games not an explanation either then?

Fara never played with Shining.
Fara never played a single game before this one.
What are you talking about
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 23 2015 17:25 GMT
#1584
On October 24 2015 02:24 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 02:21 Vonthin wrote:
On October 24 2015 02:15 Rels wrote:
On October 24 2015 02:14 Rels wrote:
Fara. Shining said this:
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

Do you agree that you should be able to read him just based off his posting style ?

Did you ever play mafia, or a lying game similar, together ?
If not, there is no explanation for that "Fara should read me based off my posting style".


If "Fara should read me based off my posting style" is not a good explanation than isn't every meta read from older games not an explanation either then?

Fara never played with Shining.
Fara never played a single game before this one.
What are you talking about


She can still read Shinings old games and also knowing his personality, its considered a meta read. People have meta read me and I havn't played a single game with you guys
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 17:26 GMT
#1585
On October 24 2015 02:25 Vonthin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 02:24 Rels wrote:
On October 24 2015 02:21 Vonthin wrote:
On October 24 2015 02:15 Rels wrote:
On October 24 2015 02:14 Rels wrote:
Fara. Shining said this:
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

Do you agree that you should be able to read him just based off his posting style ?

Did you ever play mafia, or a lying game similar, together ?
If not, there is no explanation for that "Fara should read me based off my posting style".


If "Fara should read me based off my posting style" is not a good explanation than isn't every meta read from older games not an explanation either then?

Fara never played with Shining.
Fara never played a single game before this one.
What are you talking about


She can still read Shinings old games and also knowing his personality, its considered a meta read. People have meta read me and I havn't played a single game with you guys

Shining said this:
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

Why should Fara be able to read Shining based on her posting style, when she is a newbie and never played a game with him ??? And apparently they are not even that close
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 17:26 GMT
#1586
On October 24 2015 02:14 Rels wrote:
Fara. Shining said this:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

Do you agree that you should be able to read him just based off his posting style ?

Fara explain to me why you should be able to read Shining based off his posting style better than anyone else in this game.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 17:35 GMT
#1587
Because I'm using a database of meta reads and applying what I've learned. Its really not that hard
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 17:36 GMT
#1588
On October 24 2015 02:23 FarahBlackwing wrote:
I didn't dodge any question that I know of.

And I probably can read shining, using the information provided.


yes you did you were in the thread with me so I started asking you all sort of shining qeustions then you disappeared. if your town you realize I think your together right? maybe you should stomp that out? I wanted a better read on you
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 17:37 GMT
#1589
On October 24 2015 02:25 Vonthin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 02:24 Rels wrote:
On October 24 2015 02:21 Vonthin wrote:
On October 24 2015 02:15 Rels wrote:
On October 24 2015 02:14 Rels wrote:
Fara. Shining said this:
On October 22 2015 11:25 The Shining wrote:
On October 22 2015 11:18 Eversince wrote:
Where does Farah's town read come from you then? Because her's is mostly a gut tells too if I am remembering things right.


A gut read and a read on emotion iirc but it makes sense to me because like she pointed out, I'm a family friend and good friend of her husband's(also lol Rels thought I WAS her husband) and has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

Do you agree that you should be able to read him just based off his posting style ?

Did you ever play mafia, or a lying game similar, together ?
If not, there is no explanation for that "Fara should read me based off my posting style".


If "Fara should read me based off my posting style" is not a good explanation than isn't every meta read from older games not an explanation either then?

Fara never played with Shining.
Fara never played a single game before this one.
What are you talking about


She can still read Shinings old games and also knowing his personality, its considered a meta read. People have meta read me and I havn't played a single game with you guys


But she didnt do that. no one meta read you... I dont think you know what a meta read is. were just straight up reading you
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 17:39 GMT
#1590
On October 23 2015 09:28 sicklucker wrote:
farah do you understand that vont and eversince are never on a team? theres so much evidence against it like vonti voting against eversince when the vote count was 4-4 putting eversince at 5.

So how can you think both eversince and vont are scum?


farah this is the very important qeustion you dodged. it was super scummy...

g
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 17:40 GMT
#1591
farah was putting vont and eversince in a team ( of course she cant drop her eversince read its her whole point.)

farah you know they cant be on a team right? do you understand that?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 17:42 GMT
#1592
On October 23 2015 09:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 02:40 Blazinghand wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count


Eversince (4): FarahBlackwing, The Shining, scott31337, Vonthin
scott31337 (3): KelsierSC, Rels, boxerfred
KelsierSC (2): GlowingBear, LoneMeow, Eversince
LoneMeow (1): sicklucker, boxerfred
boxerfred (1): MoosyDoosy
Vonthin (1): Fecalfeast
GlowingBear (0): MoosyDoosy

Not voted (1):LoneMeow

Currently, Eversince is set to be lynched. Day ends at Monday, Oct 19 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.


farah ill ask you again how can they both be scum?



Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 17:45 GMT
#1593
On October 24 2015 02:35 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Because I'm using a database of meta reads and applying what I've learned. Its really not that hard

Are you fucking serious ????

The Shining specifically said:
[Fara] has pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles.

HE IS NOT SAYING YOU HAD BEEN READING DATABASE
HE S SAYING YOU HAVE A GOOD READ OF HIM. THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE BECAUSE YOU NEVER PLAYED WITH HIM

So Fara: Why does Shining says you have a pretty damn good knowledge on how to read me just off of my posting styles ?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 17:47 GMT
#1594
there obv just scum together making shit up. I dont need this to know there scum but it does not hurt.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 17:47 GMT
#1595
Because the database I'm using was compiled by a very knowledgeable person who reads shining very well I understand it?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 17:47 GMT
#1596
Fuck if Fara was town she would either say:
- Yes I can read Shining 'cause my husband told me how to
Or:
- No I cannot read Shining better than others who have played with him, it's fucking weird Shining is saying I should have a good read on him

But she's saying:
- Shining knows I'm using a database of metareads and applying them, that's why I can read him and that's why he knows I can read him.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 23 2015 17:48 GMT
#1597
On October 24 2015 02:47 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Because the database I'm using was compiled by a very knowledgeable person who reads shining very well I understand it?

What
the fuck
are you talking about
Are you talking about this ? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/390080-tl-mafia-database
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 17:49 GMT
#1598
On October 24 2015 02:47 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Because the database I'm using was compiled by a very knowledgeable person who reads shining very well I understand it?


LOL YOUR HERE. you dodged my qeustion twice now...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 23 2015 17:50 GMT
#1599
Your probably gonna have to go indebth in this "database" as well as answering my qeustion... if you dont want to be lynched
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 23 2015 17:51 GMT
#1600
On October 24 2015 02:48 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 02:47 FarahBlackwing wrote:
Because the database I'm using was compiled by a very knowledgeable person who reads shining very well I understand it?

What
the fuck
are you talking about
Are you talking about this ? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/390080-tl-mafia-database


No my husbands personalized player folders im stealing out of.
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 131
Nathanias 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 607
910 24
MaD[AoV]22
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox493
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3886
Other Games
summit1g8430
FrodaN648
C9.Mang0250
shahzam173
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21405
Other Games
• imaqtpie819
• Shiphtur792
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 14m
Patches Events
17h 14m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.