• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:32
CEST 01:32
KST 08:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12734 users

Tropical Storm Mini Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 122 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 13 2015 17:15 GMT
#1161
On August 13 2015 22:46 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 22:38 Vivax wrote:
Alone the fact that your heuristic turned out to be whether he has reads or not based on what Damdred said makes your decision look pretty bad tbh.

So who are you scumreading now rso?

What about VE being tempted by that something you wrote


ye well, i don't know how to read hopeless as either alignment. i thought rayn had a way; he didn't. at least not in any way that he could explain. it was as simple as scumread over null read, and as i said when i changed votes, i didn't mind a hopeless lynch? i just preferred condor or prp...later just condor

I am lynching you on day 2 for this post for several reasons:
1) My case never said anything about Hopeless "not having a single read". therefore you don't even know what you are talking about
2) You didn't even fucking read his scumgame therefore you don't even know what you are talking about
3) I am right
4) Damdred is wrong

Everyone who can do Stormvote Hopeless.
Then lynch rsoultin and Chezinu.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 13 2015 17:16 GMT
#1162
On August 14 2015 02:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 22:46 rsoultin wrote:
On August 13 2015 22:38 Vivax wrote:
Alone the fact that your heuristic turned out to be whether he has reads or not based on what Damdred said makes your decision look pretty bad tbh.

So who are you scumreading now rso?

What about VE being tempted by that something you wrote


ye well, i don't know how to read hopeless as either alignment. i thought rayn had a way; he didn't. at least not in any way that he could explain. it was as simple as scumread over null read, and as i said when i changed votes, i didn't mind a hopeless lynch? i just preferred condor or prp...later just condor

I am lynching you on day 2 for this post for several reasons:
1) My case never said anything about Hopeless "not having a single read". therefore you don't even know what you are talking about
2) You didn't even fucking read his scumgame therefore you don't even know what you are talking about
3) I am right
4) Damdred is wrong

Everyone who can do Stormvote Hopeless.
Then lynch rsoultin and Chezinu.

I can't overstate enough how sorry I am I switched. Decon did that thing that people don't do in games with VE, call VE mafia, and he had to die :X
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 13 2015 17:17 GMT
#1163
On August 14 2015 02:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like if you want to read me mafia for stuff I've done then fine Vivax, but as rsoultin has showed you already, I was suspicious of Decon BEFORE the Hopeless sheep, and I went BACK to my original preference when it became possible. IN SPITE of openly stating in the thread that I'm cementing my vote to rayn's. So....unless you think that I, as mafia, do something like that, IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE, WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF HOPELESS BEING STORM VOTED IN THE NIGHT, then you keep on your little retard tunnel of retardation. I'm going to keep playing my game and doing what I can when I can.


I'm not tying what you did to hopeless alignment. I'm tying it to the fact you did it to cause confusion and appear in doubt when I don't buy you being in doubt in that situation to the point of shortly abandoning your former scumread.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 13 2015 17:18 GMT
#1164
Nobody is lynching VE because he is not mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 13 2015 17:18 GMT
#1165
On August 14 2015 02:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 02:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like if you want to read me mafia for stuff I've done then fine Vivax, but as rsoultin has showed you already, I was suspicious of Decon BEFORE the Hopeless sheep, and I went BACK to my original preference when it became possible. IN SPITE of openly stating in the thread that I'm cementing my vote to rayn's. So....unless you think that I, as mafia, do something like that, IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE, WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF HOPELESS BEING STORM VOTED IN THE NIGHT, then you keep on your little retard tunnel of retardation. I'm going to keep playing my game and doing what I can when I can.


I'm not tying what you did to hopeless alignment. I'm tying it to the fact you did it to cause confusion and appear in doubt when I don't buy you being in doubt in that situation to the point of shortly abandoning your former scumread.

Well that's your opinion based on your GUESS of my alignment, there's nothing objectively scummy about my switch A) because I'm town B) because my reasoning was explicit in the thread in full view of everyone. Anyone was free to disagree with or take issue with my reasoning and no one did, yourself included. Get fucked.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 13 2015 17:19 GMT
#1166
On August 14 2015 02:12 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 02:05 Damdred wrote:
At the time it was prp or trfel for odd votes at that moment I made that pretty clear when RS asked me around lynch.

I probably would of consolidated on hopeless if we had the numbers though at eod.

And no clue I made that clear but it was either a straight bus or town I didn't know which shrug


What incentive would mafia have to bus in that situation when town rayn is on the other train.
There is none.

I see 0 reason to bus here.

You would've voted for hopeless you say but you were actively opposing his lynch.


Don't be obtuse rux its quite possible two people are pushing two mafia and mafia have to de IDE which one is better to keep for a night it happens all the time. So a bus is possible in that situation

And I never called hopeless town during the day just that he was a better big shot than he was a lynch so we could get other information.

But given the last few minutes of information a hopeless lynch would of been fine but myself and RS couldn't seit h or we would of no lynched I believe.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 13 2015 17:21 GMT
#1167
On August 14 2015 02:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 22:46 rsoultin wrote:
On August 13 2015 22:38 Vivax wrote:
Alone the fact that your heuristic turned out to be whether he has reads or not based on what Damdred said makes your decision look pretty bad tbh.

So who are you scumreading now rso?

What about VE being tempted by that something you wrote


ye well, i don't know how to read hopeless as either alignment. i thought rayn had a way; he didn't. at least not in any way that he could explain. it was as simple as scumread over null read, and as i said when i changed votes, i didn't mind a hopeless lynch? i just preferred condor or prp...later just condor

I am lynching you on day 2 for this post for several reasons:
1) My case never said anything about Hopeless "not having a single read". therefore you don't even know what you are talking about
2) You didn't even fucking read his scumgame therefore you don't even know what you are talking about
3) I am right
4) Damdred is wrong

Everyone who can do Stormvote Hopeless.
Then lynch rsoultin and Chezinu.


idk why 4 is even in there when I've said since yesterday to just big hopeless.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 13 2015 17:25 GMT
#1168
Like seriously this game is a drag to play but ilat least I've been mostly right so far this game
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 13 2015 17:27 GMT
#1169
Btw guys you should storm vote hopeless.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 13 2015 17:29 GMT
#1170
On August 14 2015 02:25 Damdred wrote:
Like seriously this game is a drag to play but ilat least I've been mostly right so far this game


The only 100% proof of being right is in the flips and so far you're 0-1
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 17:38 GMT
#1171
On August 14 2015 02:06 Vivax wrote:
I'm moving Artanis to town pile disregarding the questioning I didn't like yesterday, and taking rayn's word for him being town.

[image loading]
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 13 2015 17:51 GMT
#1172
On August 14 2015 02:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 02:06 Vivax wrote:
I'm moving Artanis to town pile disregarding the questioning I didn't like yesterday, and taking rayn's word for him being town.

[image loading]


Artanis do you think there was scum on the Decon train?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 13 2015 17:54 GMT
#1173
On August 14 2015 02:51 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 02:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 14 2015 02:06 Vivax wrote:
I'm moving Artanis to town pile disregarding the questioning I didn't like yesterday, and taking rayn's word for him being town.

[image loading]


Artanis do you think there was scum on the Decon train?

Yes, but I still haven't bothered to actually read the thread properly since the flip so you're gonna have to wait for specifics.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 13 2015 17:57 GMT
#1174
On August 14 2015 02:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 02:17 Vivax wrote:
On August 14 2015 02:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like if you want to read me mafia for stuff I've done then fine Vivax, but as rsoultin has showed you already, I was suspicious of Decon BEFORE the Hopeless sheep, and I went BACK to my original preference when it became possible. IN SPITE of openly stating in the thread that I'm cementing my vote to rayn's. So....unless you think that I, as mafia, do something like that, IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE, WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF HOPELESS BEING STORM VOTED IN THE NIGHT, then you keep on your little retard tunnel of retardation. I'm going to keep playing my game and doing what I can when I can.


I'm not tying what you did to hopeless alignment. I'm tying it to the fact you did it to cause confusion and appear in doubt when I don't buy you being in doubt in that situation to the point of shortly abandoning your former scumread.

Well that's your opinion based on your GUESS of my alignment, there's nothing objectively scummy about my switch A) because I'm town B) because my reasoning was explicit in the thread in full view of everyone. Anyone was free to disagree with or take issue with my reasoning and no one did, yourself included. Get fucked.


Going back and rereading things POSTFLIP and taking issue with that is perfectly legit, and I'm not taking rayn's word on you. Simply saying you're in the clear cause nobody immediately took issue with your play at the time with less information available is a shitty argument.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 13 2015 17:58 GMT
#1175
And you won't get town cause you say you're town, bitch please.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 13 2015 18:03 GMT
#1176
On August 14 2015 02:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 02:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 14 2015 02:17 Vivax wrote:
On August 14 2015 02:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like if you want to read me mafia for stuff I've done then fine Vivax, but as rsoultin has showed you already, I was suspicious of Decon BEFORE the Hopeless sheep, and I went BACK to my original preference when it became possible. IN SPITE of openly stating in the thread that I'm cementing my vote to rayn's. So....unless you think that I, as mafia, do something like that, IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE, WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF HOPELESS BEING STORM VOTED IN THE NIGHT, then you keep on your little retard tunnel of retardation. I'm going to keep playing my game and doing what I can when I can.


I'm not tying what you did to hopeless alignment. I'm tying it to the fact you did it to cause confusion and appear in doubt when I don't buy you being in doubt in that situation to the point of shortly abandoning your former scumread.

Well that's your opinion based on your GUESS of my alignment, there's nothing objectively scummy about my switch A) because I'm town B) because my reasoning was explicit in the thread in full view of everyone. Anyone was free to disagree with or take issue with my reasoning and no one did, yourself included. Get fucked.


Going back and rereading things POSTFLIP and taking issue with that is perfectly legit, and I'm not taking rayn's word on you. Simply saying you're in the clear cause nobody immediately took issue with your play at the time with less information available is a shitty argument.

It's not perfectly legit because my reasoning is in the thread. If you think it's bad reasoning and you think I'm mafia for it that's one thing, but you're discounting any kind of town motivation at all in favor of your retarded "meta" read that isn't even fucking valid anymore.

Like if you keep pushing on me like this I'm going to be FORCED to kill you tomorrow, and neither one of us wants that do we? I know I don't.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 13 2015 18:04 GMT
#1177
On August 14 2015 02:21 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 02:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 13 2015 22:46 rsoultin wrote:
On August 13 2015 22:38 Vivax wrote:
Alone the fact that your heuristic turned out to be whether he has reads or not based on what Damdred said makes your decision look pretty bad tbh.

So who are you scumreading now rso?

What about VE being tempted by that something you wrote


ye well, i don't know how to read hopeless as either alignment. i thought rayn had a way; he didn't. at least not in any way that he could explain. it was as simple as scumread over null read, and as i said when i changed votes, i didn't mind a hopeless lynch? i just preferred condor or prp...later just condor

I am lynching you on day 2 for this post for several reasons:
1) My case never said anything about Hopeless "not having a single read". therefore you don't even know what you are talking about
2) You didn't even fucking read his scumgame therefore you don't even know what you are talking about
3) I am right
4) Damdred is wrong

Everyone who can do Stormvote Hopeless.
Then lynch rsoultin and Chezinu.


idk why 4 is even in there when I've said since yesterday to just big hopeless.

Because i said Hopeless ismafia for X.
You said "but he does Y in his scumgames, therefore he is not mafia because of X".

And then rsoultin goes "okay seems like Damdred is right and rayn is wrong, btw i didn't even read the game kthxbye".

fucking horrible.
table for two on a tv tray
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 13 2015 18:04 GMT
#1178
On August 14 2015 03:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 02:57 Vivax wrote:
On August 14 2015 02:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 14 2015 02:17 Vivax wrote:
On August 14 2015 02:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like if you want to read me mafia for stuff I've done then fine Vivax, but as rsoultin has showed you already, I was suspicious of Decon BEFORE the Hopeless sheep, and I went BACK to my original preference when it became possible. IN SPITE of openly stating in the thread that I'm cementing my vote to rayn's. So....unless you think that I, as mafia, do something like that, IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE, WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF HOPELESS BEING STORM VOTED IN THE NIGHT, then you keep on your little retard tunnel of retardation. I'm going to keep playing my game and doing what I can when I can.


I'm not tying what you did to hopeless alignment. I'm tying it to the fact you did it to cause confusion and appear in doubt when I don't buy you being in doubt in that situation to the point of shortly abandoning your former scumread.

Well that's your opinion based on your GUESS of my alignment, there's nothing objectively scummy about my switch A) because I'm town B) because my reasoning was explicit in the thread in full view of everyone. Anyone was free to disagree with or take issue with my reasoning and no one did, yourself included. Get fucked.


Going back and rereading things POSTFLIP and taking issue with that is perfectly legit, and I'm not taking rayn's word on you. Simply saying you're in the clear cause nobody immediately took issue with your play at the time with less information available is a shitty argument.

It's not perfectly legit because my reasoning is in the thread. If you think it's bad reasoning and you think I'm mafia for it that's one thing, but you're discounting any kind of town motivation at all in favor of your retarded "meta" read that isn't even fucking valid anymore.

Like if you keep pushing on me like this I'm going to be FORCED to kill you tomorrow, and neither one of us wants that do we? I know I don't.


Who's scum. Right now?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 13 2015 18:06 GMT
#1179
On August 14 2015 03:04 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 03:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 14 2015 02:57 Vivax wrote:
On August 14 2015 02:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 14 2015 02:17 Vivax wrote:
On August 14 2015 02:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like if you want to read me mafia for stuff I've done then fine Vivax, but as rsoultin has showed you already, I was suspicious of Decon BEFORE the Hopeless sheep, and I went BACK to my original preference when it became possible. IN SPITE of openly stating in the thread that I'm cementing my vote to rayn's. So....unless you think that I, as mafia, do something like that, IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE, WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF HOPELESS BEING STORM VOTED IN THE NIGHT, then you keep on your little retard tunnel of retardation. I'm going to keep playing my game and doing what I can when I can.


I'm not tying what you did to hopeless alignment. I'm tying it to the fact you did it to cause confusion and appear in doubt when I don't buy you being in doubt in that situation to the point of shortly abandoning your former scumread.

Well that's your opinion based on your GUESS of my alignment, there's nothing objectively scummy about my switch A) because I'm town B) because my reasoning was explicit in the thread in full view of everyone. Anyone was free to disagree with or take issue with my reasoning and no one did, yourself included. Get fucked.


Going back and rereading things POSTFLIP and taking issue with that is perfectly legit, and I'm not taking rayn's word on you. Simply saying you're in the clear cause nobody immediately took issue with your play at the time with less information available is a shitty argument.

It's not perfectly legit because my reasoning is in the thread. If you think it's bad reasoning and you think I'm mafia for it that's one thing, but you're discounting any kind of town motivation at all in favor of your retarded "meta" read that isn't even fucking valid anymore.

Like if you keep pushing on me like this I'm going to be FORCED to kill you tomorrow, and neither one of us wants that do we? I know I don't.


Who's scum. Right now?

Vivax isn't, at least, not based on his push on me. He could just be full of himself and town and horribly terribly wrong. I've seen it MANY times from Vivax.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 13 2015 18:07 GMT
#1180
If you want further information than that you're going to have to wait on a reread post dawn.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings53
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta19
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9414
Artosis 661
ZZZero.O 113
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift5714
JimRising 416
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe36
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3930
Other Games
summit1g9182
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1867
Livibee417
C9.Mang0388
Maynarde161
Mew2King44
ArmadaUGS25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• musti20045 38
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1190
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 28m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.