• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:32
CEST 01:32
KST 08:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12734 users

Tropical Storm Mini Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 122 Next
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 13 2015 18:07 GMT
#1181
On August 14 2015 03:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 03:04 ruXxar wrote:
On August 14 2015 03:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 14 2015 02:57 Vivax wrote:
On August 14 2015 02:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 14 2015 02:17 Vivax wrote:
On August 14 2015 02:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like if you want to read me mafia for stuff I've done then fine Vivax, but as rsoultin has showed you already, I was suspicious of Decon BEFORE the Hopeless sheep, and I went BACK to my original preference when it became possible. IN SPITE of openly stating in the thread that I'm cementing my vote to rayn's. So....unless you think that I, as mafia, do something like that, IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE, WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF HOPELESS BEING STORM VOTED IN THE NIGHT, then you keep on your little retard tunnel of retardation. I'm going to keep playing my game and doing what I can when I can.


I'm not tying what you did to hopeless alignment. I'm tying it to the fact you did it to cause confusion and appear in doubt when I don't buy you being in doubt in that situation to the point of shortly abandoning your former scumread.

Well that's your opinion based on your GUESS of my alignment, there's nothing objectively scummy about my switch A) because I'm town B) because my reasoning was explicit in the thread in full view of everyone. Anyone was free to disagree with or take issue with my reasoning and no one did, yourself included. Get fucked.


Going back and rereading things POSTFLIP and taking issue with that is perfectly legit, and I'm not taking rayn's word on you. Simply saying you're in the clear cause nobody immediately took issue with your play at the time with less information available is a shitty argument.

It's not perfectly legit because my reasoning is in the thread. If you think it's bad reasoning and you think I'm mafia for it that's one thing, but you're discounting any kind of town motivation at all in favor of your retarded "meta" read that isn't even fucking valid anymore.

Like if you keep pushing on me like this I'm going to be FORCED to kill you tomorrow, and neither one of us wants that do we? I know I don't.


Who's scum. Right now?

Vivax isn't, at least, not based on his push on me. He could just be full of himself and town and horribly terribly wrong. I've seen it MANY times from Vivax.


Don't care about town reads.

Who is scum?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 13 2015 18:08 GMT
#1182
On August 14 2015 03:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
If you want further information than that you're going to have to wait on a reread post dawn.

I'm not rereading if I don't have to, so once I find out if I live through the night or not, I'll reread the thread.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 13 2015 18:10 GMT
#1183
On August 14 2015 03:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 03:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
If you want further information than that you're going to have to wait on a reread post dawn.

I'm not rereading if I don't have to, so once I find out if I live through the night or not, I'll reread the thread.


Your best guess right now?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 13 2015 18:12 GMT
#1184
On August 14 2015 03:10 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 03:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 14 2015 03:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
If you want further information than that you're going to have to wait on a reread post dawn.

I'm not rereading if I don't have to, so once I find out if I live through the night or not, I'll reread the thread.


Your best guess right now?


Just give me a name. Quick.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 13 2015 18:12 GMT
#1185
On August 14 2015 03:10 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 03:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 14 2015 03:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
If you want further information than that you're going to have to wait on a reread post dawn.

I'm not rereading if I don't have to, so once I find out if I live through the night or not, I'll reread the thread.


Your best guess right now?

I'm fine with StormVoting Hopeless for lack of better targets. Trfel looks ever-so-slightly better than he did before based on his tone and activity, though I'll have to reread to know whether his content and timing and shit seems townie or not. Tentatively I'd still throw him in my lynch pile though.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 13 2015 18:15 GMT
#1186
On August 14 2015 03:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 03:10 ruXxar wrote:
On August 14 2015 03:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 14 2015 03:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
If you want further information than that you're going to have to wait on a reread post dawn.

I'm not rereading if I don't have to, so once I find out if I live through the night or not, I'll reread the thread.


Your best guess right now?

I'm fine with StormVoting Hopeless for lack of better targets. Trfel looks ever-so-slightly better than he did before based on his tone and activity, though I'll have to reread to know whether his content and timing and shit seems townie or not. Tentatively I'd still throw him in my lynch pile though.


Good.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 13 2015 18:15 GMT
#1187
Chezinu was interested in switching the vote off Decon right before the lynch, off the cuff that looks townie but it could be a play I guess. I'm interested in hearing why rayn wants to lynch Chez.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 13 2015 18:16 GMT
#1188
On August 14 2015 03:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 03:10 ruXxar wrote:
On August 14 2015 03:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 14 2015 03:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
If you want further information than that you're going to have to wait on a reread post dawn.

I'm not rereading if I don't have to, so once I find out if I live through the night or not, I'll reread the thread.


Your best guess right now?

I'm fine with StormVoting Hopeless for lack of better targets. Trfel looks ever-so-slightly better than he did before based on his tone and activity, though I'll have to reread to know whether his content and timing and shit seems townie or not. Tentatively I'd still throw him in my lynch pile though.


Does lack of better targets mean you have 0 scum reads right now?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 13 2015 18:18 GMT
#1189
It means my scumreads pale in comparison to my townreads at this point. That's how I scumhunt, I find townies then narrow down the remainder. After a reread I'll probably have more concrete opinions, but right now I'm just kinda idling.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 13 2015 18:18 GMT
#1190
On August 14 2015 03:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
Chezinu was interested in switching the vote off Decon right before the lynch, off the cuff that looks townie but it could be a play I guess. I'm interested in hearing why rayn wants to lynch Chez.


I'm sure rayn will indulge you.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 13 2015 18:19 GMT
#1191
On August 14 2015 03:18 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 03:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
Chezinu was interested in switching the vote off Decon right before the lynch, off the cuff that looks townie but it could be a play I guess. I'm interested in hearing why rayn wants to lynch Chez.


I'm sure rayn will indulge you.

I'm sure he will too - my hope is that he does so BEFORE the nightkills just in case though.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 13 2015 18:20 GMT
#1192
On August 14 2015 03:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
It means my scumreads pale in comparison to my townreads at this point. That's how I scumhunt, I find townies then narrow down the remainder. After a reread I'll probably have more concrete opinions, but right now I'm just kinda idling.


Ok let me put it this way then.

Do you think there are scum on the hopeless train or are they all town reads?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 13 2015 18:21 GMT
#1193
On August 14 2015 03:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
Chezinu was interested in switching the vote off Decon right before the lynch, off the cuff that looks townie but it could be a play I guess. I'm interested in hearing why rayn wants to lynch Chez.


On August 13 2015 18:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem with Chezinu is that when he is town his ciphered posts do contain a shitton of information and thought if you go through them and try to understand what he is actually saying. When he is mafia they usually don't. Which is like here. The only things he has basically done is "Chezinu rule" and then "vote deconduo (AGAINST the Chezinu rule - as both of Damdred and Trfel are there aswell)". Chazinu is not stupid, and i KNOW he believes in the Chezinu rule. It makes literally no sense at all he is basically throwing his #1 read gathering mechanic into trash when it actually matters the most.

table for two on a tv tray
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 13 2015 18:22 GMT
#1194
In liking your Answers so far. You're doing a great job.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 13 2015 18:23 GMT
#1195
On August 14 2015 03:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 03:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
Chezinu was interested in switching the vote off Decon right before the lynch, off the cuff that looks townie but it could be a play I guess. I'm interested in hearing why rayn wants to lynch Chez.


Show nested quote +
On August 13 2015 18:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem with Chezinu is that when he is town his ciphered posts do contain a shitton of information and thought if you go through them and try to understand what he is actually saying. When he is mafia they usually don't. Which is like here. The only things he has basically done is "Chezinu rule" and then "vote deconduo (AGAINST the Chezinu rule - as both of Damdred and Trfel are there aswell)". Chazinu is not stupid, and i KNOW he believes in the Chezinu rule. It makes literally no sense at all he is basically throwing his #1 read gathering mechanic into trash when it actually matters the most.



So let's lynch hopeless then chez?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 13 2015 18:27 GMT
#1196
I encourage all townies to stormvote hopeless.

All the people that said they regretted voting for Decon over hopeless or would've voted for hopeless if he had the numbers(damdred).

Now is your chance!
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 13 2015 18:30 GMT
#1197
On August 13 2015 22:36 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Rayn why did you stop thinking Damdred was scum (presuming you did since you haven't named him in recent times)?

Because of his defeatist attitude which i hate. But it's still probably town.
table for two on a tv tray
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
August 13 2015 18:32 GMT
#1198
On August 14 2015 03:20 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 03:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
It means my scumreads pale in comparison to my townreads at this point. That's how I scumhunt, I find townies then narrow down the remainder. After a reread I'll probably have more concrete opinions, but right now I'm just kinda idling.


Ok let me put it this way then.

Do you think there are scum on the hopeless train or are they all town reads?


VE please reply
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
August 13 2015 18:37 GMT
#1199
On August 14 2015 02:19 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 02:12 ruXxar wrote:
On August 14 2015 02:05 Damdred wrote:
At the time it was prp or trfel for odd votes at that moment I made that pretty clear when RS asked me around lynch.

I probably would of consolidated on hopeless if we had the numbers though at eod.

And no clue I made that clear but it was either a straight bus or town I didn't know which shrug


What incentive would mafia have to bus in that situation when town rayn is on the other train.
There is none.

I see 0 reason to bus here.

You would've voted for hopeless you say but you were actively opposing his lynch.


Don't be obtuse rux its quite possible two people are pushing two mafia and mafia have to de IDE which one is better to keep for a night it happens all the time. So a bus is possible in that situation

And I never called hopeless town during the day just that he was a better big shot than he was a lynch so we could get other information.

But given the last few minutes of information a hopeless lynch would of been fine but myself and RS couldn't seit h or we would of no lynched I believe.


this

i saw what he was talking about, but we weren't enough to lynch hopeless and frankly i wasn't sold on that lynch anyway?

also @ rayn

if that wasn't what you were saying you should have corrected me ages ago. maybe the twenty fucking something times i asked you to clarify? but noooo you'd rather scream and get mad at me and tell me to fuck off -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 13 2015 18:40 GMT
#1200
I never really read Damdred's post because i was in the middle of something else at the time and i focus on one thing at the time. Then i fell asleep later which is also why this lynch happened.

It does not pardon you from what you did rsoultin. You blindly trusted Damdred over me without even reading the game he quoted (hint: in that scumgame of Hopeless he doesn't really lay out a single thought process regarding his reads so i don't even know what the fuck is Damdred reading).
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings53
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta19
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9542
Artosis 697
ZZZero.O 113
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift5714
JimRising 416
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3930
Other Games
summit1g9182
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1867
Livibee427
C9.Mang0353
Maynarde159
Mew2King41
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• musti20045 38
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1190
• Shiphtur639
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 28m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.