• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:11
CEST 23:11
KST 06:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13237 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 23 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 21:09 GMT
#5580
On March 24 2015 06:07 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 06:03 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 24 2015 06:02 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 24 2015 06:01 Superbia wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:58 Superbia wrote:
LS, if you hard defend me here you secure the miss lynch tomorrow. #Protips

How to answer this?


You probably shouldn't. You might confirm me as something. Let's keep talking.

Would be interested in giving us a theoretical mafia team?

I am confirmed Mafia because of my baby seals but why would anyone want to kill cute baby seals? BTW I wont tell you a team

EBWOP: I mean you guys god my grammar is so bad T_T

i have a hilarious theory that this is a slip and superbia is mafia for this post

ls first addresses this specifically to superbia, then feels the need to go back and correct it to a plural, including superbia as part of a group being addressed; the post is playfully adversarial indicating that group is town

the fact that ls needed to go back and correct this means that superbia is mafia

gottem boys sheep this d3


It's interesting that we each reached a completely different conclusion from the same post.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 21:10 GMT
#5584
No. I'm going to play dota.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 20:49 GMT
#6041
Eden, my first priority during EoD1 was to ensure that both vigi claims survived the lynch. My preference was to go on SL or LS, but (at that point, due to mason claim) confirmed town HF was looking at BM. I tried to engage with HF regarding the subject of the lynch multiple times, but it never happened. It was abundantly clear what my lynch preference was EoD, and it is also rather clear that if I had made a fuss about the lynch, the wagons would be split and Vivax would've been lynched.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 20:51 GMT
#6044
Can someone make me a list with the people who have claimed PR and what PR (and if at all possible, at what point)? I'm looking to go over some filters, but I really can't be bothered reading the entirety of d2 in 2 hours. I'm suspecting that SL is using the Orb on me tonight and I'm going to miraculously die (and subsequently flip town).
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 20:51 GMT
#6046
On March 25 2015 05:49 Alakaslam wrote:
Super you claim something?
I'm vt folks wassup


I'm claiming nothing sson. Shoot me to find out. :D
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 20:57 GMT
#6055
On March 25 2015 05:53 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Eden, my first priority during EoD1 was to ensure that both vigi claims survived the lynch. My preference was to go on SL or LS, but (at that point, due to mason claim) confirmed town HF was looking at BM. I tried to engage with HF regarding the subject of the lynch multiple times, but it never happened. It was abundantly clear what my lynch preference was EoD, and it is also rather clear that if I had made a fuss about the lynch, the wagons would be split and Vivax would've been lynched.

You had 3 votes on LightningStrike at the time compared to 3 for Bill Murray. If you had done literally any degree of actual pushing to get LS lynched instead of just saying "why not LS why not LS?" (pro tip this isn't engagement this is just harassing) you probably get that wagon. I would have moved to it if you'd made any case at all. It's the BM wagon that threatened to split the vote, not the LS one.

Your lynch preference was "not-the-vigs," you kept talking about lynching LightningStrike, LightningStrike was a viable wagon, but you never vote LS and you allow the BM wagon to take over while grumbling about it instead of making a case on your scumread.


Okay. First of all, I wasn't sure which between SL and LS I wanted to vote off. That's why I wanted to engage with HF and get his thoughts on the matter.

Let's say that I was hard-reading LS scum at that time (I really wasn't, I was still unsure of my read), and I vote on LS and start telling other people to vote on LS. How does HF react? How does the rest of town react? Do you really believe that we get the lynch on LS over Vivax?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 20:58 GMT
#6059
Thanks trfel!
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:00 GMT
#6062
Palmar, are you around?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:07 GMT
#6068
On March 25 2015 06:02 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 05:57 Superbia wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:53 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Eden, my first priority during EoD1 was to ensure that both vigi claims survived the lynch. My preference was to go on SL or LS, but (at that point, due to mason claim) confirmed town HF was looking at BM. I tried to engage with HF regarding the subject of the lynch multiple times, but it never happened. It was abundantly clear what my lynch preference was EoD, and it is also rather clear that if I had made a fuss about the lynch, the wagons would be split and Vivax would've been lynched.

You had 3 votes on LightningStrike at the time compared to 3 for Bill Murray. If you had done literally any degree of actual pushing to get LS lynched instead of just saying "why not LS why not LS?" (pro tip this isn't engagement this is just harassing) you probably get that wagon. I would have moved to it if you'd made any case at all. It's the BM wagon that threatened to split the vote, not the LS one.

Your lynch preference was "not-the-vigs," you kept talking about lynching LightningStrike, LightningStrike was a viable wagon, but you never vote LS and you allow the BM wagon to take over while grumbling about it instead of making a case on your scumread.


Okay. First of all, I wasn't sure which between SL and LS I wanted to vote off. That's why I wanted to engage with HF and get his thoughts on the matter.

Let's say that I was hard-reading LS scum at that time (I really wasn't, I was still unsure of my read), and I vote on LS and start telling other people to vote on LS. How does HF react? How does the rest of town react? Do you really believe that we get the lynch on LS over Vivax?

Actually I just looked at the vote count again at the time you asked HF, you were voting sicklucker. sicklucker and LS were both at 3 votes. You're telling me you had two ways to get one of your scumreads lynched that were both as viable as BM at the time, but that you decided to vote for BM (who you even lampshaded would flip town in your comment to HF) instead? The vote was already split among 3 wagons so your reaction instead of pushing either of the 2 that you thought was scum was to move to the one you thought was town???

And hell yes! HF later even said he was drunk when he switched ffs. Obviously some of this is hindsight but yes, the thread sentiment was pretty clearly split 50/50 between "lynch a vig claim" and "don't lynch a vig claim." You had the opportunity right in front of you to push either of your scumreads as the "don't lynch a vig claim" wagon, then you idled on a town wagon that you said beforehand you thought was townie. Why am I supposed to townread you for this? Why shouldn't I find this suspicious as hell?


From my PoV at that point in time the wagons on both SL and LS were inactive. The only person who engaged me (iirc) on either of the two wagons was Breshke, who was interested in a LS lynch. Now I'm supposed to believe that I can make a switch happen to either of the wagons? Neither of which I am even fully convinced of myself yet? Do whatever you want, I understand how it might look scummy in retrospect, especially since BM flipped town and LS mafia. We can talk about this tomorrow if I don't die.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:07 GMT
#6069
On March 25 2015 06:03 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 05:58 Vivax wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:53 Damdred wrote:
Vivax you weren't playing as town. You didn't act town until you got pinged put. It's why I hate people who play differently when they wore blue it's frustrating.

Speaking of SL, I need Eden to tell me why he's town. So far I was rather chill about him but I figure he's still possible mafia, in stead of 1 of Slam/Palmar who are the guys I'm most unsure of.

I felt like he was trying to figure things out and gave more of a shit yesterday, but the more he's just not doing anything the more I'm doubting this tbh. I'm pulling my TR on him


Impossible. I can't be scum if you're scumreading SL.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:10 GMT
#6074
On March 25 2015 06:09 Damdred wrote:
Super are you Scum reading me


I'm not scum reading anyone atm. I'm re-evaluating and checking filters. I might scum read you when I'm done with it. Who knows. I liked how you had LS as your second scum on your big night list. I don't like that you made a big night list if both vigis turn out to be real since we were going into the night with possible two town KP, and KP was being spread by town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:12 GMT
#6076
Which vigi claimed the shot on VE again?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:18 GMT
#6087
I'm not going to post for the next hour or so, making big posterino.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:23 GMT
#6090
RSO RBed Vivax, correct?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:23 GMT
#6091
Or Jailed, w/e.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:32 GMT
#6097
On March 25 2015 06:29 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 06:24 Toadesstern wrote:
Rsoultin claimed to have jailed Onegu, which is the whole point behind Onegu mafiareading her based on "why didn't you save HF"


I think its much more likely mafia Onegu was jailed and couldn't shoot, than Onegu was targetted by mafia.


It depends on vigis, I feel. If both of them are real, I think they would've shot into the vigis, in which case it is likely that Onegu is mafia.

If one of them is fake, it is more likely they want to keep both of the vigis alive and shoot into the "masons".
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:37 GMT
#6100
On March 25 2015 06:36 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 06:32 Superbia wrote:
On March 25 2015 06:29 ExO_ wrote:
On March 25 2015 06:24 Toadesstern wrote:
Rsoultin claimed to have jailed Onegu, which is the whole point behind Onegu mafiareading her based on "why didn't you save HF"


I think its much more likely mafia Onegu was jailed and couldn't shoot, than Onegu was targetted by mafia.


It depends on vigis, I feel. If both of them are real, I think they would've shot into the vigis, in which case it is likely that Onegu is mafia.

If one of them is fake, it is more likely they want to keep both of the vigis alive and shoot into the "masons".


why would mafia shoot into a vig if having town lynch them is the way better option for them? At that point in time we were all set on the idea that one of us has to be mafia and we were heading for a reapeat of d1, a lynch between Vivax and me.

That's literally best case scenario for mafia.


Because the other vigi has to explain why he's alive on d3 or whatever. And they just keep RBing him.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:38 GMT
#6101
Like this is all rather guessing where the mafia's wine is, but if I was mafia, and both were town, I would've probably shot Vivax after that d1, especially if you can set up the wagons well.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:43 GMT
#6103
On March 25 2015 06:40 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 06:37 Superbia wrote:
On March 25 2015 06:36 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 25 2015 06:32 Superbia wrote:
On March 25 2015 06:29 ExO_ wrote:
On March 25 2015 06:24 Toadesstern wrote:
Rsoultin claimed to have jailed Onegu, which is the whole point behind Onegu mafiareading her based on "why didn't you save HF"


I think its much more likely mafia Onegu was jailed and couldn't shoot, than Onegu was targetted by mafia.


It depends on vigis, I feel. If both of them are real, I think they would've shot into the vigis, in which case it is likely that Onegu is mafia.

If one of them is fake, it is more likely they want to keep both of the vigis alive and shoot into the "masons".


why would mafia shoot into a vig if having town lynch them is the way better option for them? At that point in time we were all set on the idea that one of us has to be mafia and we were heading for a reapeat of d1, a lynch between Vivax and me.

That's literally best case scenario for mafia.


Because the other vigi has to explain why he's alive on d3 or whatever. And they just keep RBing him.


you just said "they'd shoot into vig if one is fake and one is town" and now you're explaining it by using what we think to be more likely, that both are town.

Let's say you are right and it is 1 mafia 1 town.
If they shoot into vig they will shoot the town one (duh)
That would be an insta lynch on d2 for the other vig
and you say that's what they'd do because they could just keep on roleblocking the still alive vig (mafia according to your explanation because the townvig is already dead)
So they're framing the mafia-Vig as mafia by roleblocking him and making people ask why he's still alive?


What? I'm saying that if they're both town mafia likely would shoot one (probably Vivax) and then push to lynch toad (you) on d3. 1 mafia in either and they leave them both alive.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 24 2015 21:45 GMT
#6105
On March 25 2015 06:44 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 06:38 Superbia wrote:
Like this is all rather guessing where the mafia's wine is, but if I was mafia, and both were town, I would've probably shot Vivax after that d1, especially if you can set up the wagons well.


why would you should either Vivax or me when you can get us lynched...

think about it this way:
Day 1: BM lynch
Day 2: lynch between Vivax or Toad, let's say it's on Vivax
Day 3: "Oh hey, Vivax flipped green!", lynch on Toad

sounds a lot better than what you're saying


Yeah but this play is way too obvious. Mafia never wants to be obvious.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17052
Calm 1987
Shuttle 329
White-Ra 236
Mini 185
ZZZero.O 159
firebathero 73
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift39
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5116
Liquid`Hasu53
Other Games
summit1g8688
FrodaN2183
Liquid`RaSZi2104
fl0m1222
crisheroes305
Pyrionflax200
IndyStarCraft 199
Livibee192
ToD179
C9.Mang087
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick999
BasetradeTV229
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 28
• musti20045 26
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• Azhi_Dahaki38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1586
• Shiphtur670
• WagamamaTV313
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 49m
Replay Cast
1h 49m
OSC
14h 49m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.