• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:02
CEST 04:02
KST 11:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7830 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 127

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 130 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 02 2015 01:07 GMT
#2521
No Robik you kind of reminded me of myself in Metal Mini when I went toe to toe with Damdred at the night before MYLO.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 02 2015 01:07 GMT
#2522
On February 02 2015 10:06 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 10:03 IAmRobik wrote:
People in this game who I insulted, do you want me banned?

No, but it's not my decision and I don't think my opinion has anything to do with it.

For the record, though, please don't accuse me of not reading the game. I read the entire game and reread a bunch. I'm fine if you call me stupid, I deserve that. But I did read the game.

I just mean, instead of doing what you did at end of game, just read the game. read what i'm writing. Don't just say "oh lol you're obv mafia because you fake claimed" after I'm posting evidence that makes me not mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 02 2015 01:07 GMT
#2523
Rofl at the "be who I wanted to be in high school" thing. I would probably not lynch him for that for humor value alone
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-02 01:08:55
February 02 2015 01:08 GMT
#2524
On February 02 2015 10:03 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 10:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:49 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I think BH should play with us next time I thought he was a funny player from the 2014 Mafia Awards Thread.


The next couple of normal minis aren't hosted by me, I'll probably play in one of them. You can also expect to see me in the next full-sized normal.


I'm curious to see how you play in a mafia game having never actually played with you. Should be fun

BH will do anything to not get lynched. He will make any excuse, like this.
On October 29 2013 19:17 Blazinghand wrote:
There's not a lot I can say about the night actions. I really don't know what happened. I wasn't RBed and I recieved no notification that my save was moved from sn0 to someone else. I wish I had an answer that made sense but I really don't. It's a legitimate criticism of my play that I haven't really been in the thread. I guess I had a slow start, replacing in when i didn't really expect to, and once I fell behind I never really got into the game again like I should have.

Part of it is just generally feel demoralized and feeling low. I don't really know if it had to do with my brithday itself, or maybe it's just that I don't have what it takes to play mafia any more. I used to really feel energized by coming to the keyboard to play mafia. Even if my team was so ahead I didn't have to be serious, or if my team was so behind loss was certain, or people were pushing me, or whatever, these would be challenges I'd strive to overcome. These facts would give me strength, not sap my energy. Do people really think of me like Marv does? When HiroPro said he agrees with Marv he knew I'd see that observer QT again.

I was the one who caught scum that day, who kept town on track, and in the end I couldn't do it. I led them astray. Now I feel like that "spark" or whatever is gone, and I don't know how to get it back. I feel like when I've always been able to do everything naturally it's now like trying to speak a language I barely know, or write a story I've never thought of. It's not even like a sense of unfunness, it's just being... tired. Like when you are in bed and don't want to get up and face the world, but with none of the comfort and warmth that come from pulling the blankets over your head. I know that it's no excuse and that saying something like this is alignment-neutral but it's true.

I see Mocsta doing a reread and making new reads, and I think I should do that, since I don't have good reads now, but I can't. I just can't do it. It would probably save me too if I did. when I'm in the zone, I'm good. The game's only a couple hundred pages, I've read more in less time. I just can't, and I feel like dick that I can't.

Maybe I should just stick to hosting games.


On October 29 2013 19:20 Blazinghand wrote:
The worst part is i know how I would respond to a guy like me, I'd just lynch him. And I'd laugh at him and call him scum, and tell him IRL reasons don't mean anything and that he should use what time he has left alive to make some reads if he's really town. I hate other me, the me that's good at mafia, because I want to be him, and because he's merciless, and I can't be him. I can't be him now



On October 29 2013 19:21 Blazinghand wrote:
This is probably one of the few places where I get to be the me I really wanted to be in high school, who could really take charge in a situation and be charismatic. I could never be the "king of shenanigans" in rela life I really just don't have... the force of personality for it, you know? But here online I could be something larger than I am in life, I could be the Blazinghand aggressive mafia player with thousands of posts and a huge e-peen that people actually respected. Maybe it was something IW as never meneat to have


On October 30 2013 04:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Yeah I know and if I get lynched for it that's my fault too. I needed a place to vent so I dropped it in there, and it's something I could fake as scum but it's also the truth. I've been kind of hoping someone would claim cop with a green check on me but it doesn't look like there's a superman out there for me. At least if I die today or tomorrow I didn't "pull an Oatsmaster" and get mislynched at lylo


Context: all of those statements are lies. I was scum trying to wriggle out of a lynch. I forgot if it worked or not.

EDIT: at least, I *think* I was scum. I'm also 100% willing to lie about this kind of thing as town, too, if I think it'll work. I really play hard for my wincon.

You didn't get lynched and you were scum. You got killed in some way on D6 though and town won a little later. It was Hogwarts.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 01:08 GMT
#2525
On February 02 2015 10:03 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 10:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:49 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I think BH should play with us next time I thought he was a funny player from the 2014 Mafia Awards Thread.


The next couple of normal minis aren't hosted by me, I'll probably play in one of them. You can also expect to see me in the next full-sized normal.


I'm curious to see how you play in a mafia game having never actually played with you. Should be fun

BH will do anything to not get lynched. He will make any excuse, like this.
On October 29 2013 19:17 Blazinghand wrote:
There's not a lot I can say about the night actions. I really don't know what happened. I wasn't RBed and I recieved no notification that my save was moved from sn0 to someone else. I wish I had an answer that made sense but I really don't. It's a legitimate criticism of my play that I haven't really been in the thread. I guess I had a slow start, replacing in when i didn't really expect to, and once I fell behind I never really got into the game again like I should have.

Part of it is just generally feel demoralized and feeling low. I don't really know if it had to do with my brithday itself, or maybe it's just that I don't have what it takes to play mafia any more. I used to really feel energized by coming to the keyboard to play mafia. Even if my team was so ahead I didn't have to be serious, or if my team was so behind loss was certain, or people were pushing me, or whatever, these would be challenges I'd strive to overcome. These facts would give me strength, not sap my energy. Do people really think of me like Marv does? When HiroPro said he agrees with Marv he knew I'd see that observer QT again.

I was the one who caught scum that day, who kept town on track, and in the end I couldn't do it. I led them astray. Now I feel like that "spark" or whatever is gone, and I don't know how to get it back. I feel like when I've always been able to do everything naturally it's now like trying to speak a language I barely know, or write a story I've never thought of. It's not even like a sense of unfunness, it's just being... tired. Like when you are in bed and don't want to get up and face the world, but with none of the comfort and warmth that come from pulling the blankets over your head. I know that it's no excuse and that saying something like this is alignment-neutral but it's true.

I see Mocsta doing a reread and making new reads, and I think I should do that, since I don't have good reads now, but I can't. I just can't do it. It would probably save me too if I did. when I'm in the zone, I'm good. The game's only a couple hundred pages, I've read more in less time. I just can't, and I feel like dick that I can't.

Maybe I should just stick to hosting games.


On October 29 2013 19:20 Blazinghand wrote:
The worst part is i know how I would respond to a guy like me, I'd just lynch him. And I'd laugh at him and call him scum, and tell him IRL reasons don't mean anything and that he should use what time he has left alive to make some reads if he's really town. I hate other me, the me that's good at mafia, because I want to be him, and because he's merciless, and I can't be him. I can't be him now



On October 29 2013 19:21 Blazinghand wrote:
This is probably one of the few places where I get to be the me I really wanted to be in high school, who could really take charge in a situation and be charismatic. I could never be the "king of shenanigans" in rela life I really just don't have... the force of personality for it, you know? But here online I could be something larger than I am in life, I could be the Blazinghand aggressive mafia player with thousands of posts and a huge e-peen that people actually respected. Maybe it was something IW as never meneat to have


On October 30 2013 04:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Yeah I know and if I get lynched for it that's my fault too. I needed a place to vent so I dropped it in there, and it's something I could fake as scum but it's also the truth. I've been kind of hoping someone would claim cop with a green check on me but it doesn't look like there's a superman out there for me. At least if I die today or tomorrow I didn't "pull an Oatsmaster" and get mislynched at lylo


Context: all of those statements are lies. I was scum trying to wriggle out of a lynch. I forgot if it worked or not.

EDIT: at least, I *think* I was scum. I'm also 100% willing to lie about this kind of thing as town, too, if I think it'll work. I really play hard for my wincon.

You were scum and it didn't work because I shot you. Like half of your team that game.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 02 2015 01:10 GMT
#2526
On February 02 2015 10:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 10:03 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 02 2015 10:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:49 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I think BH should play with us next time I thought he was a funny player from the 2014 Mafia Awards Thread.


The next couple of normal minis aren't hosted by me, I'll probably play in one of them. You can also expect to see me in the next full-sized normal.


I'm curious to see how you play in a mafia game having never actually played with you. Should be fun

BH will do anything to not get lynched. He will make any excuse, like this.
On October 29 2013 19:17 Blazinghand wrote:
There's not a lot I can say about the night actions. I really don't know what happened. I wasn't RBed and I recieved no notification that my save was moved from sn0 to someone else. I wish I had an answer that made sense but I really don't. It's a legitimate criticism of my play that I haven't really been in the thread. I guess I had a slow start, replacing in when i didn't really expect to, and once I fell behind I never really got into the game again like I should have.

Part of it is just generally feel demoralized and feeling low. I don't really know if it had to do with my brithday itself, or maybe it's just that I don't have what it takes to play mafia any more. I used to really feel energized by coming to the keyboard to play mafia. Even if my team was so ahead I didn't have to be serious, or if my team was so behind loss was certain, or people were pushing me, or whatever, these would be challenges I'd strive to overcome. These facts would give me strength, not sap my energy. Do people really think of me like Marv does? When HiroPro said he agrees with Marv he knew I'd see that observer QT again.

I was the one who caught scum that day, who kept town on track, and in the end I couldn't do it. I led them astray. Now I feel like that "spark" or whatever is gone, and I don't know how to get it back. I feel like when I've always been able to do everything naturally it's now like trying to speak a language I barely know, or write a story I've never thought of. It's not even like a sense of unfunness, it's just being... tired. Like when you are in bed and don't want to get up and face the world, but with none of the comfort and warmth that come from pulling the blankets over your head. I know that it's no excuse and that saying something like this is alignment-neutral but it's true.

I see Mocsta doing a reread and making new reads, and I think I should do that, since I don't have good reads now, but I can't. I just can't do it. It would probably save me too if I did. when I'm in the zone, I'm good. The game's only a couple hundred pages, I've read more in less time. I just can't, and I feel like dick that I can't.

Maybe I should just stick to hosting games.


On October 29 2013 19:20 Blazinghand wrote:
The worst part is i know how I would respond to a guy like me, I'd just lynch him. And I'd laugh at him and call him scum, and tell him IRL reasons don't mean anything and that he should use what time he has left alive to make some reads if he's really town. I hate other me, the me that's good at mafia, because I want to be him, and because he's merciless, and I can't be him. I can't be him now



On October 29 2013 19:21 Blazinghand wrote:
This is probably one of the few places where I get to be the me I really wanted to be in high school, who could really take charge in a situation and be charismatic. I could never be the "king of shenanigans" in rela life I really just don't have... the force of personality for it, you know? But here online I could be something larger than I am in life, I could be the Blazinghand aggressive mafia player with thousands of posts and a huge e-peen that people actually respected. Maybe it was something IW as never meneat to have


On October 30 2013 04:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Yeah I know and if I get lynched for it that's my fault too. I needed a place to vent so I dropped it in there, and it's something I could fake as scum but it's also the truth. I've been kind of hoping someone would claim cop with a green check on me but it doesn't look like there's a superman out there for me. At least if I die today or tomorrow I didn't "pull an Oatsmaster" and get mislynched at lylo


Context: all of those statements are lies. I was scum trying to wriggle out of a lynch. I forgot if it worked or not.

EDIT: at least, I *think* I was scum. I'm also 100% willing to lie about this kind of thing as town, too, if I think it'll work. I really play hard for my wincon.

You didn't get lynched and you were scum. You got killed in some way on D6 though and town won a little later. It was Hogwarts.


hahaha classic me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 01:11 GMT
#2527
On February 02 2015 10:07 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 10:06 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 10:03 IAmRobik wrote:
People in this game who I insulted, do you want me banned?

No, but it's not my decision and I don't think my opinion has anything to do with it.

For the record, though, please don't accuse me of not reading the game. I read the entire game and reread a bunch. I'm fine if you call me stupid, I deserve that. But I did read the game.

I just mean, instead of doing what you did at end of game, just read the game. read what i'm writing. Don't just say "oh lol you're obv mafia because you fake claimed" after I'm posting evidence that makes me not mafia

Sorry if my intent wasn't clear. I didn't think that you were obvious mafia, what you said made sense. I forgot about the possibility that you could be fakeclaiming as town to take a night kill, and that was really terrible of me. Once you pointed that out, I realized that you could be vanilla town.

I tried to seem overly confident in an effort to make you concede if you were in fact mafia.

I still maintain that you would have had to play extremely well Day 2 to avoid getting lynched (though for the aforementioned reasons, I didn't say that in the thread). I guess this teaches me not to do that again.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 02 2015 01:15 GMT
#2528
On February 02 2015 10:03 IAmRobik wrote:
People in this game who I insulted, do you want me banned?


yes for a game and I was fucking mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 02 2015 01:17 GMT
#2529
On February 02 2015 10:15 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 10:03 IAmRobik wrote:
People in this game who I insulted, do you want me banned?


yes for a game and I was fucking mafia

So you were insulted when I said that I'm watching your mom fuck a goat?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 02 2015 01:18 GMT
#2530
read banlist thread
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 02 2015 01:19 GMT
#2531
On February 02 2015 10:03 IAmRobik wrote:
People in this game who I insulted, do you want me banned?


Lol I find rage!fits funny. You're fine by me.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 02 2015 01:22 GMT
#2532
On February 02 2015 09:50 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:49 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I think BH should play with us next time I thought he was a funny player from the 2014 Mafia Awards Thread.


The next couple of normal minis aren't hosted by me, I'll probably play in one of them. You can also expect to see me in the next full-sized normal.


I'm curious to see how you play in a mafia game having never actually played with you. Should be fun


I'm not a particularly skilled player but I'm ruthless and pull no punches.

A rare moment of modesty from the great one
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 02 2015 01:28 GMT
#2533
Robik

U can dodge ban with CHUPAZI

But since you are of Marvellosity and not of Chezinu, I know you cannot embrace any form of brown.

Only Grackaroni can do this.

As for bans, I think until you fucking learn a better fucking word than fuck all fuck, like maybe even phuk for fucking example, you can fucking dodge a fucking ban for all the fucks that's worth. Because fuck, you say variants of fuck way the fuck too fucking much.

Fuck, all that fuck alone is fucking reason enough, damn it

!!!

Variety!!!!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 02 2015 01:31 GMT
#2534
On February 02 2015 10:28 Alakaslam wrote:
Robik

U can dodge ban with CHUPAZI

But since you are of Marvellosity and not of Chezinu, I know you cannot embrace any form of brown.

Only Grackaroni can do this.

As for bans, I think until you fucking learn a better fucking word than fuck all fuck, like maybe even phuk for fucking example, you can fucking dodge a fucking ban for all the fucks that's worth. Because fuck, you say variants of fuck way the fuck too fucking much.

Fuck, all that fuck alone is fucking reason enough, damn it

!!!

Variety!!!!

Fuck that. My caps lock was clearly broken at times because I had to click shift a few times to turn it off. And Fuck stupid fucking shit
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-02 01:37:05
February 02 2015 01:31 GMT
#2535
Most ppl b like this about Robik

[image loading]

I'm up in here thinkin,

[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 02 2015 01:39 GMT
#2536
On February 02 2015 10:31 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 10:28 Alakaslam wrote:
Robik

U can dodge ban with CHUPAZI

But since you are of Marvellosity and not of Chezinu, I know you cannot embrace any form of brown.

Only Grackaroni can do this.

As for bans, I think until you fucking learn a better fucking word than fuck all fuck, like maybe even phuk for fucking example, you can fucking dodge a fucking ban for all the fucks that's worth. Because fuck, you say variants of fuck way the fuck too fucking much.

Fuck, all that fuck alone is fucking reason enough, damn it

!!!

Variety!!!!

Fuck that. My caps lock was clearly broken at times because I had to click shift a few times to turn it off. And Fuck stupid fucking shit

See? He said "fuck that" clearly says fuck too much. He could have said "shit that" or "bitch that" or "asshole that" or "buttshit jackass that"

But he say fuck that

See?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 02 2015 01:52 GMT
#2537
lol so many good words

dumbass
shit-ass
bullshit
assholery
mindfuckery

and even

moronic
idiotic

so many fun words!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 02 2015 02:01 GMT
#2538
Damdred were you surprised I was supporting your case 100% over the other cases at the time?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 02 2015 02:02 GMT
#2539
lol there were no other cases

<3s LS

mostly just suspicions. robik was kinda a case
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 02 2015 02:41 GMT
#2540
I wasn't to surprised I had to push it through a little cause people wanted policy for some reason
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft470
CranKy Ducklings60
EnkiAlexander 31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft470
RuFF_SC2 76
CosmosSc2 60
Nina 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 624
Dota 2
febbydoto8
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1078
taco 375
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox529
Other Games
summit1g8409
JimRising 692
Day[9].tv473
C9.Mang0367
Maynarde157
ViBE132
Livibee93
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv473
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 58m
Stellar Fest
10h 58m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.