• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:53
CEST 00:53
KST 07:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6563 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 128

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 02 2015 02:42 GMT
#2541
I was most surprised palmar jumped on it so fast and with such faith as well as Marv. Felt good
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 02 2015 02:44 GMT
#2542
A good case speaks for itself, Damdy. That's why it was sheeped so easily. You did a great job there.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 03:56 GMT
#2543
Oh this is over? Pretty lame. Thought we were in an ok spot not great but not bad
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 02 2015 03:57 GMT
#2544
On February 02 2015 12:56 sicklucker wrote:
Oh this is over? Pretty lame. Thought we were in an ok spot not great but not bad

LMAO

<3 u sl u my boi
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 03:59 GMT
#2545
Like robik was mad out of line. But he was obvious town I didnt even try to put scum on him because it is so obvious? Newer players need to think wheres the mafia motivation in killing yourself day1
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 03:59 GMT
#2546
Like it was really easy to defend robik there and fight you about it and look townie because you were all wrong
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 04:02 GMT
#2547
This 180 was hilarious we went from getting an easy ff lynch which is basically my dream as either alignment then thinking the deadline was an hour earlier and coming back to the game being over
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 02 2015 04:14 GMT
#2548
Honestly dcum wasn't in a good place. Hf was scummed by a few people, Eden was dead in the water and we weren't town reading you meh
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 02 2015 04:14 GMT
#2549
Damdred town mvp.

Also I'm glad it was HF. Means I only voted mafia.
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 02 2015 04:17 GMT
#2550
Honestly from d1 you had strong towns in. Marv, palmar, ls, RS, blue claims. Basically the lynch pool was robik, hf, SL, ff if you hadn't got mod killed. Town would of won I think either way
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
February 02 2015 04:18 GMT
#2551
On January 31 2015 12:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright, gave the last 15 pages a look.

I need to look harder at SL/HF convo, but on my first read:

(those not listed, just assume null for now)

LS - for now appears town, given his exp with blue roles and in games where there have been multiple claims. Had claimed in Student V prematurely so comments appear genuine.

Damdred - explaining the setup, eh, I could go either way on this. Especially since there is the possibility of modifications as Chez pointed out.

I've seen people misunderstand mechanics, at least in my student games. His enthusiasm itself should not be scum read - I know where he's coming from having been in the two games (well hosted one of them) he's just come out of them. He's being genuine.

Eden - seemed just as sarcastic as he was in Hammertime, he seems carefree enough that he's town, even if this is a weak read.

Robik - definite town, don't agree with the claim so early, but I do see why I did it.

Sicklucker - had the exact same impression as Damdred, is appearing quite defensive and more serious than I'm used to seeing him. Granted he's in another game, so I'm not sure whether this is part of the issue. I can also related I was also doubled up in Newbie LX (as scum in that game) and was frazzled in my second game (NYE Party) as a result, trying to skate by on the bare minimum eventually. So to me, it's quite feasible he could be feeling the same way.

Marv - tone read is coming off the same way he was in Void, not doing much yet, but can't really read him either way at the moment.


Was this on purpose? Read close what she wrote on robik.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 02 2015 04:19 GMT
#2552
But everyone was trying to lynch me though!

Except of course town hero Damdred. Maybe marv should learn something from you on how to read people.

Town hero Damdred never doubted me, so when he presented his case I did not doubt him.

I would have followed you. My brother, my captain, my king.
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 02 2015 04:26 GMT
#2553
To glorious victory forever and ever amen
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 02 2015 04:30 GMT
#2554
And don't be surprised that your case got sheeped.

When you present a concise, well structured and insightful case, people are going to sheep it. I've written so much over the years on how sheeping is an essential (and very underrated) skill in mafia, and I actually pride myself in being a very strong sheep player.

When I have an idea I would like to be sheeped, so when others have an idea I try to return the favor.
Computer says mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 04:35 GMT
#2555
Well we obviously kill dandred tonight because your really the only one scumming hf. Was tref a medic? Because that was probably an easy save. Eithe rway your neve rvoting me bishes
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 04:37 GMT
#2556
Its like super depressing when you stay up all night convincing everyone your town and get the lynch off yourself for probably multiple days. Then you oversleep because of it wake up and be mod killed.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 04:39 GMT
#2557
On February 02 2015 13:18 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 12:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright, gave the last 15 pages a look.

I need to look harder at SL/HF convo, but on my first read:

(those not listed, just assume null for now)

LS - for now appears town, given his exp with blue roles and in games where there have been multiple claims. Had claimed in Student V prematurely so comments appear genuine.

Damdred - explaining the setup, eh, I could go either way on this. Especially since there is the possibility of modifications as Chez pointed out.

I've seen people misunderstand mechanics, at least in my student games. His enthusiasm itself should not be scum read - I know where he's coming from having been in the two games (well hosted one of them) he's just come out of them. He's being genuine.

Eden - seemed just as sarcastic as he was in Hammertime, he seems carefree enough that he's town, even if this is a weak read.

Robik - definite town, don't agree with the claim so early, but I do see why I did it.

Sicklucker - had the exact same impression as Damdred, is appearing quite defensive and more serious than I'm used to seeing him. Granted he's in another game, so I'm not sure whether this is part of the issue. I can also related I was also doubled up in Newbie LX (as scum in that game) and was frazzled in my second game (NYE Party) as a result, trying to skate by on the bare minimum eventually. So to me, it's quite feasible he could be feeling the same way.

Marv - tone read is coming off the same way he was in Void, not doing much yet, but can't really read him either way at the moment.


Was this on purpose? Read close what she wrote on robik.


lol nice catch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 02 2015 05:04 GMT
#2558
Lol, SL...I dunnae brah. HF's days were numbered I think. Guess it just depends on how good you can be at getting out of a lynch. This is the first time I've seen you play scum...and you really are much less erratic than you are as town
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 02 2015 05:10 GMT
#2559
Holyflare obvious scum :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 05:23 GMT
#2560
Like I have never been lynched in like 4 months of playing. It just doesint so mafia wins!
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 127
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 420
White-Ra 143
910 47
NaDa 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever288
NeuroSwarm155
Super Smash Bros
PPMD85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8708
Liquid`Hasu1735
Trikslyr85
Other Games
summit1g8474
Liquid`RaSZi3176
shahzam551
JimRising 322
B2W.Neo175
C9.Mang0157
ArmadaUGS70
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream313
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Shiphtur185
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.