• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:52
CEST 08:52
KST 15:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8457 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 126

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 130 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 02 2015 00:49 GMT
#2501
you did great damdy
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 02 2015 00:49 GMT
#2502
On February 02 2015 09:45 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I think BH should play with us next time I thought he was a funny player from the 2014 Mafia Awards Thread.


The next couple of normal minis aren't hosted by me, I'll probably play in one of them. You can also expect to see me in the next full-sized normal.


I'm curious to see how you play in a mafia game having never actually played with you. Should be fun
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 02 2015 00:50 GMT
#2503
On February 02 2015 09:49 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I think BH should play with us next time I thought he was a funny player from the 2014 Mafia Awards Thread.


The next couple of normal minis aren't hosted by me, I'll probably play in one of them. You can also expect to see me in the next full-sized normal.


I'm curious to see how you play in a mafia game having never actually played with you. Should be fun


I'm not a particularly skilled player but I'm ruthless and pull no punches.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 02 2015 00:51 GMT
#2504
On February 02 2015 09:49 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I think BH should play with us next time I thought he was a funny player from the 2014 Mafia Awards Thread.


The next couple of normal minis aren't hosted by me, I'll probably play in one of them. You can also expect to see me in the next full-sized normal.


I'm curious to see how you play in a mafia game having never actually played with you. Should be fun

All BH does is use random.org until he lynches all the townies and then claims he was trying to win
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 02 2015 00:52 GMT
#2505
On February 02 2015 09:51 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:49 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I think BH should play with us next time I thought he was a funny player from the 2014 Mafia Awards Thread.


The next couple of normal minis aren't hosted by me, I'll probably play in one of them. You can also expect to see me in the next full-sized normal.


I'm curious to see how you play in a mafia game having never actually played with you. Should be fun

All BH does is use random.org until he lynches all the townies and then claims he was trying to win

How true is this?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-02 00:53:30
February 02 2015 00:53 GMT
#2506
On February 02 2015 09:52 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:51 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:49 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I think BH should play with us next time I thought he was a funny player from the 2014 Mafia Awards Thread.


The next couple of normal minis aren't hosted by me, I'll probably play in one of them. You can also expect to see me in the next full-sized normal.


I'm curious to see how you play in a mafia game having never actually played with you. Should be fun

All BH does is use random.org until he lynches all the townies and then claims he was trying to win

How true is this?

I have not, nor will I ever, use random.org for playing in a game of mafia.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 02 2015 00:55 GMT
#2507
First case I've ever made that people sheep it, it made me feel pretty good
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 02 2015 00:56 GMT
#2508
On February 02 2015 09:53 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:51 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:49 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I think BH should play with us next time I thought he was a funny player from the 2014 Mafia Awards Thread.


The next couple of normal minis aren't hosted by me, I'll probably play in one of them. You can also expect to see me in the next full-sized normal.


I'm curious to see how you play in a mafia game having never actually played with you. Should be fun

All BH does is use random.org until he lynches all the townies and then claims he was trying to win

How true is this?

I have not, nor will I ever, use random.org for playing in a game of mafia.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/461330-noir-mini-mafia-chapter-2?user=BlazingHand

it's essentially random.org

Not the only game he does this either
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 02 2015 00:56 GMT
#2509
On February 02 2015 09:55 Damdred wrote:
First case I've ever made that people sheep it, it made me feel pretty good

I think I was the first one to sheep it too lol......
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 02 2015 00:57 GMT
#2510
On February 02 2015 09:16 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:14 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
HtS did nothing but claim

Damdred is obvious MVP

i insta-shat on eden. get on my level

pls. you were like an inconvenient pigeon shit on my old hoodie

damdred was a steaming pile of tyrannosaurus shit dumped on me at 90 mph by a rogue dump truck escaping jurassic park in my tux



This quote makes me laugh so hard
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 02 2015 00:57 GMT
#2511
Bh has caught mafia using it though
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-02 00:58:29
February 02 2015 00:57 GMT
#2512
On February 02 2015 09:56 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:53 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:51 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:49 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I think BH should play with us next time I thought he was a funny player from the 2014 Mafia Awards Thread.


The next couple of normal minis aren't hosted by me, I'll probably play in one of them. You can also expect to see me in the next full-sized normal.


I'm curious to see how you play in a mafia game having never actually played with you. Should be fun

All BH does is use random.org until he lynches all the townies and then claims he was trying to win

How true is this?

I have not, nor will I ever, use random.org for playing in a game of mafia.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/461330-noir-mini-mafia-chapter-2?user=BlazingHand

it's essentially random.org

Not the only game he does this either


it's infinitely better than posting some unverifiable screenshot from random.org and your denial of this fact only makes it more clear huehuehue

On February 02 2015 09:57 Damdred wrote:
Bh has caught mafia using it though


also this. this tactic has literally caught mafia. It has been successful 100% of the time, 33% of the time.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2015 00:59 GMT
#2513
5% of the time
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:59 GMT
#2514
I hope that the next game starts soon...

GGs all, fun game. Sorry Robik.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 02 2015 01:01 GMT
#2515
On February 02 2015 09:59 Trfel wrote:
I hope that the next game starts soon...

GGs all, fun game. Sorry Robik.

It's fine. HF and artanis knew what was going to happen. Especially HF since he knew I was town. Just please read the game
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 02 2015 01:02 GMT
#2516
On February 02 2015 09:49 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I think BH should play with us next time I thought he was a funny player from the 2014 Mafia Awards Thread.


The next couple of normal minis aren't hosted by me, I'll probably play in one of them. You can also expect to see me in the next full-sized normal.


I'm curious to see how you play in a mafia game having never actually played with you. Should be fun

BH will do anything to not get lynched. He will make any excuse, like this.
On October 29 2013 19:17 Blazinghand wrote:
There's not a lot I can say about the night actions. I really don't know what happened. I wasn't RBed and I recieved no notification that my save was moved from sn0 to someone else. I wish I had an answer that made sense but I really don't. It's a legitimate criticism of my play that I haven't really been in the thread. I guess I had a slow start, replacing in when i didn't really expect to, and once I fell behind I never really got into the game again like I should have.

Part of it is just generally feel demoralized and feeling low. I don't really know if it had to do with my brithday itself, or maybe it's just that I don't have what it takes to play mafia any more. I used to really feel energized by coming to the keyboard to play mafia. Even if my team was so ahead I didn't have to be serious, or if my team was so behind loss was certain, or people were pushing me, or whatever, these would be challenges I'd strive to overcome. These facts would give me strength, not sap my energy. Do people really think of me like Marv does? When HiroPro said he agrees with Marv he knew I'd see that observer QT again.

I was the one who caught scum that day, who kept town on track, and in the end I couldn't do it. I led them astray. Now I feel like that "spark" or whatever is gone, and I don't know how to get it back. I feel like when I've always been able to do everything naturally it's now like trying to speak a language I barely know, or write a story I've never thought of. It's not even like a sense of unfunness, it's just being... tired. Like when you are in bed and don't want to get up and face the world, but with none of the comfort and warmth that come from pulling the blankets over your head. I know that it's no excuse and that saying something like this is alignment-neutral but it's true.

I see Mocsta doing a reread and making new reads, and I think I should do that, since I don't have good reads now, but I can't. I just can't do it. It would probably save me too if I did. when I'm in the zone, I'm good. The game's only a couple hundred pages, I've read more in less time. I just can't, and I feel like dick that I can't.

Maybe I should just stick to hosting games.


On October 29 2013 19:20 Blazinghand wrote:
The worst part is i know how I would respond to a guy like me, I'd just lynch him. And I'd laugh at him and call him scum, and tell him IRL reasons don't mean anything and that he should use what time he has left alive to make some reads if he's really town. I hate other me, the me that's good at mafia, because I want to be him, and because he's merciless, and I can't be him. I can't be him now



On October 29 2013 19:21 Blazinghand wrote:
This is probably one of the few places where I get to be the me I really wanted to be in high school, who could really take charge in a situation and be charismatic. I could never be the "king of shenanigans" in rela life I really just don't have... the force of personality for it, you know? But here online I could be something larger than I am in life, I could be the Blazinghand aggressive mafia player with thousands of posts and a huge e-peen that people actually respected. Maybe it was something IW as never meneat to have


On October 30 2013 04:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Yeah I know and if I get lynched for it that's my fault too. I needed a place to vent so I dropped it in there, and it's something I could fake as scum but it's also the truth. I've been kind of hoping someone would claim cop with a green check on me but it doesn't look like there's a superman out there for me. At least if I die today or tomorrow I didn't "pull an Oatsmaster" and get mislynched at lylo
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 02 2015 01:03 GMT
#2517
People in this game who I insulted, do you want me banned?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-02 01:05:41
February 02 2015 01:03 GMT
#2518
On February 02 2015 10:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:49 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I think BH should play with us next time I thought he was a funny player from the 2014 Mafia Awards Thread.


The next couple of normal minis aren't hosted by me, I'll probably play in one of them. You can also expect to see me in the next full-sized normal.


I'm curious to see how you play in a mafia game having never actually played with you. Should be fun

BH will do anything to not get lynched. He will make any excuse, like this.
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 19:17 Blazinghand wrote:
There's not a lot I can say about the night actions. I really don't know what happened. I wasn't RBed and I recieved no notification that my save was moved from sn0 to someone else. I wish I had an answer that made sense but I really don't. It's a legitimate criticism of my play that I haven't really been in the thread. I guess I had a slow start, replacing in when i didn't really expect to, and once I fell behind I never really got into the game again like I should have.

Part of it is just generally feel demoralized and feeling low. I don't really know if it had to do with my brithday itself, or maybe it's just that I don't have what it takes to play mafia any more. I used to really feel energized by coming to the keyboard to play mafia. Even if my team was so ahead I didn't have to be serious, or if my team was so behind loss was certain, or people were pushing me, or whatever, these would be challenges I'd strive to overcome. These facts would give me strength, not sap my energy. Do people really think of me like Marv does? When HiroPro said he agrees with Marv he knew I'd see that observer QT again.

I was the one who caught scum that day, who kept town on track, and in the end I couldn't do it. I led them astray. Now I feel like that "spark" or whatever is gone, and I don't know how to get it back. I feel like when I've always been able to do everything naturally it's now like trying to speak a language I barely know, or write a story I've never thought of. It's not even like a sense of unfunness, it's just being... tired. Like when you are in bed and don't want to get up and face the world, but with none of the comfort and warmth that come from pulling the blankets over your head. I know that it's no excuse and that saying something like this is alignment-neutral but it's true.

I see Mocsta doing a reread and making new reads, and I think I should do that, since I don't have good reads now, but I can't. I just can't do it. It would probably save me too if I did. when I'm in the zone, I'm good. The game's only a couple hundred pages, I've read more in less time. I just can't, and I feel like dick that I can't.

Maybe I should just stick to hosting games.


Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 19:20 Blazinghand wrote:
The worst part is i know how I would respond to a guy like me, I'd just lynch him. And I'd laugh at him and call him scum, and tell him IRL reasons don't mean anything and that he should use what time he has left alive to make some reads if he's really town. I hate other me, the me that's good at mafia, because I want to be him, and because he's merciless, and I can't be him. I can't be him now



Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 19:21 Blazinghand wrote:
This is probably one of the few places where I get to be the me I really wanted to be in high school, who could really take charge in a situation and be charismatic. I could never be the "king of shenanigans" in rela life I really just don't have... the force of personality for it, you know? But here online I could be something larger than I am in life, I could be the Blazinghand aggressive mafia player with thousands of posts and a huge e-peen that people actually respected. Maybe it was something IW as never meneat to have


Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 04:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Yeah I know and if I get lynched for it that's my fault too. I needed a place to vent so I dropped it in there, and it's something I could fake as scum but it's also the truth. I've been kind of hoping someone would claim cop with a green check on me but it doesn't look like there's a superman out there for me. At least if I die today or tomorrow I didn't "pull an Oatsmaster" and get mislynched at lylo


Context: all of those statements are lies. I was scum trying to wriggle out of a lynch. I forgot if it worked or not.

EDIT: at least, I *think* I was scum. I'm also 100% willing to lie about this kind of thing as town, too, if I think it'll work. I really play hard for my wincon.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 02 2015 01:05 GMT
#2519
On February 02 2015 10:03 IAmRobik wrote:
People in this game who I insulted, do you want me banned?

If there was any hope of you stopping to tilt this easily, yes.
Since there is none, I don't really have an opinion on it.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 01:06 GMT
#2520
On February 02 2015 10:03 IAmRobik wrote:
People in this game who I insulted, do you want me banned?

No, but it's not my decision and I don't think my opinion has anything to do with it.

For the record, though, please don't accuse me of not reading the game. I read the entire game and reread a bunch. I'm fine if you call me stupid, I deserve that. But I did read the game.
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 136
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 347
Mong 86
NotJumperer 42
Shine 41
Bale 31
Noble 11
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 831
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft755
Other Games
summit1g8469
ceh9318
C9.Mang0270
PiGStarcraft237
Happy225
Livibee92
ArmadaUGS29
RuFF_SC227
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream486
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Rush1427
• Lourlo1416
• Stunt443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 9m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.