• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:12
CEST 20:12
KST 03:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9673 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 125

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 130 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 02 2015 00:37 GMT
#2481
On February 02 2015 09:34 rsoultin wrote:
You should read it closer, HtS, the trolls had direction I promise


It really didn't look like it when I first read, but I think this is where the cocktails from Friday night/Saturday morning did their part... :/
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 02 2015 00:37 GMT
#2482
On February 02 2015 09:36 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:32 Half the Sky wrote:
Also Artanis, damn you for smurfing, I thought you were trying to troll all the players and between you and Palmar, I was going insane on that...

It was obvious it was Artanis when he started posting Gifs and Images in this game lol.


Wasn't obvious to me. I have never played a game with Artanis. Ever.

I thought you shadowed him? I shadowed Palmar in that game so I knew when the images and gifs showing up in the filter that it was him lol. I guess that what happens when I got to much time on my hands XD
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 02 2015 00:37 GMT
#2483
On February 02 2015 09:36 Damdred wrote:
Oh I'm well behind who was it


Holyflare.

Trfel and I were the only blues. Robik also fakeclaimed but he was modkilled.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 02 2015 00:38 GMT
#2484
Eden/SL/HF

you're town mvp man
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 02 2015 00:38 GMT
#2485
On February 02 2015 09:37 LightningStrike wrote:
I thought you shadowed him? I shadowed Palmar in that game so I knew when the images and gifs showing up in the filter that it was him lol. I guess that what happens when I got to much time on my hands XD


My observation of Imperial fell off when Newbie LX and NYE Party kicked in.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 02 2015 00:38 GMT
#2486
On February 02 2015 09:36 Damdred wrote:
Oh I'm well behind who was it

Holyflare, sicklucker, and Eden1892
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 02 2015 00:39 GMT
#2487
On February 02 2015 09:38 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:37 LightningStrike wrote:
I thought you shadowed him? I shadowed Palmar in that game so I knew when the images and gifs showing up in the filter that it was him lol. I guess that what happens when I got to much time on my hands XD


My observation of Imperial fell off when Newbie LX and NYE Party kicked in.

I was lynched in Newbie LX so I had plenty of time to look at Imperial while NYE Party was going on.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 02 2015 00:39 GMT
#2488
The hell Damdred you made me hit my head on wall irl

I post in active games too much
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 02 2015 00:40 GMT
#2489
Now all we need is another normal mini.....woohoo!
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 02 2015 00:41 GMT
#2490
Half the Sky, yours is probably next. Foolishness should PM you shortly.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 02 2015 00:41 GMT
#2491
On February 02 2015 09:02 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:01 Trfel wrote:
Holyflare, are you willing to change your signature to "worst player of all time" if you flip mafia?


yup


Alright Holyflare, let's see that sig change!
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 02 2015 00:42 GMT
#2492
I think BH should play with us next time I thought he was a funny player from the 2014 Mafia Wards Thread.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 02 2015 00:42 GMT
#2493
On February 02 2015 09:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:02 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:01 Trfel wrote:
Holyflare, are you willing to change your signature to "worst player of all time" if you flip mafia?


yup


Alright Holyflare, let's see that sig change!

It doesn't count if he's scum
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-02 00:44:44
February 02 2015 00:43 GMT
#2494
On February 02 2015 09:39 LightningStrike wrote:
I was lynched in Newbie LX so I had plenty of time to look at Imperial while NYE Party was going on.


Are you still bitter I got you lynched in Newbie? You said that this game

<3 LS
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 02 2015 00:44 GMT
#2495
On February 02 2015 09:43 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:39 LightningStrike wrote:
I was lynched in Newbie LX so I had plenty of time to look at Imperial while NYE Party was going on.


Are you still bitter I got you lynched in Newbie? You said that this game

I'm a little bitter about it still because I trusted you to much but when you killed rsoultin it made it clear you were scum in that game due to WIFOM alone :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 02 2015 00:45 GMT
#2496
lol I AM STILL BITTER ABOUT BEING MISLYNCHED

ahem

Bueno

hts do you need a cohost? I wanted to get into that but no clue how ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 02 2015 00:45 GMT
#2497
On February 02 2015 09:42 LightningStrike wrote:
I think BH should play with us next time I thought he was a funny player from the 2014 Mafia Awards Thread.


The next couple of normal minis aren't hosted by me, I'll probably play in one of them. You can also expect to see me in the next full-sized normal.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 02 2015 00:47 GMT
#2498
Well yea I just wanted to die n1 because the amount of horrible pushes really made me meh. I just sucked it up but I pinged all the mafias this game kinda happy
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 02 2015 00:48 GMT
#2499
Gg I hope life goes better hf.

It was dumb to claim blue but I was town besides that. Like it was the real reason I got so mad like my filter was almost tripple mu normal d1 and was trying to direct discussion

But I feel ok about the game
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 02 2015 00:49 GMT
#2500
On February 02 2015 09:45 rsoultin wrote:
hts do you need a cohost? I wanted to get into that but no clue how ^^


You need to keep your eye on the active list of mafia games.

Right now, Sentinel has Titantic 8 in the mini normal queue, so his game would appear to come before mine.

Most hosts have no experience requirement, but I'm not sure if I might have a caveat being a first-time host (where I'd require someone else more experienced as a cohost.) BH, can you verify?

Otherwise I'd have no issues taking you on, otherwise you should probably PM Sentinel since his game is next in queue.


The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 788
IntoTheiNu 561
SteadfastSC471
Rex91
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 56
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 471
UpATreeSC 152
Rex 91
CosmosSc2 60
BRAT_OK 56
PtitDrogo 37
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 14
Codebar 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35892
Mini 409
BeSt 290
Soulkey 290
Rush 142
Dewaltoss 113
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 43
Killer 32
Trap 27
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 20
Dota 2
Dendi984
qojqva944
Counter-Strike
fl0m1101
Fnx 735
shoxiejesuss16
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2504
Khaldor1738
Liquid`Hasu559
Other Games
Grubby3458
ArmadaUGS1663
B2W.Neo589
ceh9588
byalli455
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0123
QueenE93
Chillindude51
Trikslyr39
Railgan18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 9
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• FirePhoenix15
• blackmanpl 6
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3911
League of Legends
• TFBlade1049
Other Games
• imaqtpie977
• Scarra319
• Shiphtur313
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 48m
OSC
18h 48m
Stellar Fest
18h 48m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.