• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:12
CEST 20:12
KST 03:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9673 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 123

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 130 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 02 2015 00:19 GMT
#2441
On February 02 2015 09:17 marvellosity wrote:
Damdred was really great

nailed Eden

had the right suspicions of HF

10/10


100%
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 02 2015 00:19 GMT
#2442
On February 02 2015 09:17 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:16 LightningStrike wrote:
HTS if I was 21 years old I would like to take some shots with you for today's victory but I'm only 20

do it anyway. man up and get that victory bone on

But the last time I tried alcohol it left me with a very bad after taste so meh.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 02 2015 00:19 GMT
#2443
On February 02 2015 09:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:18 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:15 marvellosity wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:14 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
HtS did nothing but claim

Damdred is obvious MVP

i insta-shat on eden. get on my level

yeah and your vote was on townhero damdred

gtfo

I LEFT TO GO TO DC. I WASN'T EVEN AROUND PSHHHH

probably should have left your vote on mafia if you were so awesome and caught him so obviously eh?

eh???

Meh. I gues. I don't think I voted him....i'll say it's cause i was trying to figure out his partners. HF's case on damdred was bad. Mine wasn't. lawl
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:20 GMT
#2444
On February 02 2015 09:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:16 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:14 Trfel wrote:
Damdred for MVP. No debate.


You wouldn't say this had HF not conceded.

Actually I was going to say Damdred was clearly town even if he unclaimed. I just didn't want to say it because in the unlikely scenario where he was scum it'd have made his decision easier.

That was what I was thinking. But I wasn't smart enough to think about not saying it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 02 2015 00:20 GMT
#2445
On February 02 2015 09:18 Trfel wrote:
Ok, now can I go back to my first question of how I can improve my play? I still feel largely ineffective and I had a lot of trouble getting townread this game.

In the start you made this giant post that had one read on it: Townish on HF. I feel like you should try to be more efficient and focus on the important things rather than commenting on everything happening in the thread.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 02 2015 00:20 GMT
#2446
BTW guys any tips for me?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 02 2015 00:22 GMT
#2447
I know some of the obvious mistakes I made, but if anyone else has any thoughts or suggestions on my gameplay as well, I'm all ears.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 02 2015 00:22 GMT
#2448
You did a good job of claiming blue, just like 6 out of 13 of the players in this game did.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:22 GMT
#2449
On February 02 2015 09:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:18 Trfel wrote:
Ok, now can I go back to my first question of how I can improve my play? I still feel largely ineffective and I had a lot of trouble getting townread this game.

In the start you made this giant post that had one read on it: Townish on HF. I feel like you should try to be more efficient and focus on the important things rather than commenting on everything happening in the thread.

Thanks, I'll work on it.

Hopefully there will be another normal game up soon. This one was pretty quick.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2015 00:22 GMT
#2450
On February 02 2015 09:20 LightningStrike wrote:
BTW guys any tips for me?

you need to analyse your own gameplay

like think about how you thought about sicklucker. do you think you could have improved your approach there?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 02 2015 00:23 GMT
#2451
guys can i get advice abot my play. for a better mofia side
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 02 2015 00:23 GMT
#2452
On February 02 2015 09:20 LightningStrike wrote:
BTW guys any tips for me?

Try to play more with your goal in mind. You want to get reads on people and push your scumreads, and if you're like me maybe have a little fun on the side too. Just remember those goals.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 02 2015 00:24 GMT
#2453
Heh, I'll take advice, too.

Tried to do the less active thing and I've got people up my ass. Can't win lol.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 02 2015 00:24 GMT
#2454
On February 02 2015 09:23 Eden1892 wrote:
guys can i get advice abot my play. for a better mofia side

Try to emulate your town play. It wasn't even close
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2015 00:25 GMT
#2455
On February 02 2015 09:24 rsoultin wrote:
Heh, I'll take advice, too.

Tried to do the less active thing and I've got people up my ass. Can't win lol.

why? it was fine. you got pressured and you came out the other side of it as fairly clear town

that's pretty normal in a mafia game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:25 GMT
#2456
I need to go back over Damdred's case about Eden, and figure out how he did that. When I filter dove Eden, I didn't scumread him.

That's probably the biggest read error I made this game?

As for my playstyle, I have to remember not to get mad, that just makes my communication much less effective. And I should probably return to my low-post, high content style. That felt more effective.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 02 2015 00:25 GMT
#2457
On February 02 2015 09:24 rsoultin wrote:
Heh, I'll take advice, too.

Tried to do the less active thing and I've got people up my ass. Can't win lol.


It was Marv, HF and me on your bum, Rasputin....one of them was scum, and I was suspicious of your tone.

I was also hoping you'd be scum, I was always curious to see your scumgame <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2015 00:25 GMT
#2458
On February 02 2015 09:25 Trfel wrote:
I need to go back over Damdred's case about Eden, and figure out how he did that. When I filter dove Eden, I didn't scumread him.

That's probably the biggest read error I made this game?

As for my playstyle, I have to remember not to get mad, that just makes my communication much less effective. And I should probably return to my low-post, high content style. That felt more effective.

for what it's worth, i find it easier to read you with how you played this game than in your previous games (except where you pwned mafia in carol, but can't always rely on that)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 02 2015 00:26 GMT
#2459
On February 02 2015 09:23 Eden1892 wrote:
guys can i get advice abot my play. for a better mofia side


Don't townread me for bad reasons? xP

And I'll stop making cases scum can steal lol >< grumblegrumble
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 02 2015 00:26 GMT
#2460
My advice for everyone is to read the posts in the game
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 788
IntoTheiNu 561
SteadfastSC471
Rex91
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 56
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 471
UpATreeSC 152
Rex 91
CosmosSc2 60
BRAT_OK 56
PtitDrogo 37
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 14
Codebar 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35892
Mini 409
BeSt 290
Soulkey 290
Rush 142
Dewaltoss 113
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 43
Killer 32
Trap 27
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 20
Dota 2
Dendi984
qojqva944
Counter-Strike
fl0m1101
Fnx 735
shoxiejesuss16
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2504
Khaldor1738
Liquid`Hasu559
Other Games
Grubby3458
ArmadaUGS1663
B2W.Neo589
ceh9588
byalli455
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0123
QueenE93
Chillindude51
Trikslyr39
Railgan18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 9
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• FirePhoenix15
• blackmanpl 6
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3911
League of Legends
• TFBlade1049
Other Games
• imaqtpie977
• Scarra319
• Shiphtur313
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 48m
OSC
18h 48m
Stellar Fest
18h 48m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.