• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:45
CEST 04:45
KST 11:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8104 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 122

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 130 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 02 2015 00:14 GMT
#2421
Damdred gets it. That should make him happy when he returns to the thread xD
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 02 2015 00:14 GMT
#2422
Trfel was right...two games now where my claiming does in a scum Holyflare

It was written in the stars...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 02 2015 00:14 GMT
#2423
On February 02 2015 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
HtS did nothing but claim

Damdred is obvious MVP

i insta-shat on eden. get on my level
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2015 00:15 GMT
#2424
On February 02 2015 01:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 01:46 rsoultin wrote:
On February 02 2015 01:44 marvellosity wrote:
honestly the fact that the game is very hard to figure out is a decent argument for HF being mafia.

Actually it's a really terrible argument but it's kinda a good argument.

not sure i want to take the punt today though...

maybe Chezitwo is a good lynch after all?


And you are getting cold feet now because...?

well, it's kinda a combination of terrible associative reads, like this:

I think Chezitwo is kinda suspicious, he's voting Palmar
I think sl is kinda suspicious, he's voting Palmar

I'm kinda suspicious of HF atm, and the one thing Palmar has done is attack HF (the Damdred stuff)

two out of three terrible associations, not bad
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2015 00:15 GMT
#2425
On February 02 2015 09:14 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
HtS did nothing but claim

Damdred is obvious MVP

i insta-shat on eden. get on my level

yeah and your vote was on townhero damdred

gtfo
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 02 2015 00:16 GMT
#2426
On February 02 2015 09:14 Trfel wrote:
Damdred for MVP. No debate.

Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-02 00:16:44
February 02 2015 00:16 GMT
#2427
On February 02 2015 09:14 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
HtS did nothing but claim

Damdred is obvious MVP

i insta-shat on eden. get on my level

pls. you were like an inconvenient pigeon shit on my old hoodie

damdred was a steaming pile of tyrannosaurus shit dumped on me at 90 mph by a rogue dump truck escaping jurassic park in my tux
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 02 2015 00:16 GMT
#2428
HTS if I was 21 years old I would like to take some shots with you for today's victory but I'm only 20
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 02 2015 00:17 GMT
#2429
On February 02 2015 09:16 LightningStrike wrote:
HTS if I was 21 years old I would like to take some shots with you for today's victory but I'm only 20

do it anyway. man up and get that victory bone on
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 02 2015 00:17 GMT
#2430
lol

fake-claiming...I really hate it -flicks townies-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2015 00:17 GMT
#2431
Damdred was really great

nailed Eden

had the right suspicions of HF

10/10
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 00:17 GMT
#2432
On February 02 2015 09:16 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:14 Trfel wrote:
Damdred for MVP. No debate.


You wouldn't say this had HF not conceded.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 02 2015 00:18 GMT
#2433
On February 02 2015 09:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:14 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
HtS did nothing but claim

Damdred is obvious MVP

i insta-shat on eden. get on my level

yeah and your vote was on townhero damdred

gtfo

I LEFT TO GO TO DC. I WASN'T EVEN AROUND PSHHHH
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 00:18 GMT
#2434
Shouldn't have outed This was a free town win...
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 02 2015 00:18 GMT
#2435
This game had like 6 blue claims and there were only 2 blues. pretty gr9

I've put ban list actions here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/427933-tl-mafia-ban-list-20?page=102#2026

if anyone wants to discuss them-- please discuss over there, not here. No punishment for SL, standard behavior for robik.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2015 00:18 GMT
#2436
On February 02 2015 09:18 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:15 marvellosity wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:14 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
HtS did nothing but claim

Damdred is obvious MVP

i insta-shat on eden. get on my level

yeah and your vote was on townhero damdred

gtfo

I LEFT TO GO TO DC. I WASN'T EVEN AROUND PSHHHH

probably should have left your vote on mafia if you were so awesome and caught him so obviously eh?

eh???
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 02 2015 00:18 GMT
#2437
On February 02 2015 09:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:16 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:14 Trfel wrote:
Damdred for MVP. No debate.


You wouldn't say this had HF not conceded.

Actually I was going to say Damdred was clearly town even if he unclaimed. I just didn't want to say it because in the unlikely scenario where he was scum it'd have made his decision easier.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:18 GMT
#2438
Ok, now can I go back to my first question of how I can improve my play? I still feel largely ineffective and I had a lot of trouble getting townread this game.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 02 2015 00:18 GMT
#2439
On February 02 2015 09:14 rsoultin wrote:
<3 HtS lol


Like I said, I was impaired (from drinking) two of the nights I was playing this game. I was particularly poor last night.
Which is why I acknowledged my lack of coherence.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2015 00:19 GMT
#2440
On February 02 2015 09:18 Trfel wrote:
Ok, now can I go back to my first question of how I can improve my play? I still feel largely ineffective and I had a lot of trouble getting townread this game.

i think you were kinda obviously town by the end of day 1.

that's pretty good.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft423
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft423
RuFF_SC2 133
Nina 84
-ZergGirl 70
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2346
Bale 12
yabsab 9
Terrorterran 4
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto12
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1175
taco 366
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox630
Other Games
summit1g8258
JimRising 732
Day[9].tv494
C9.Mang0411
WinterStarcraft197
ViBE169
Maynarde138
Sick136
Livibee134
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1052
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 16
• OhrlRock 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv494
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 16m
Stellar Fest
10h 16m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.