• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:51
CEST 00:51
KST 07:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6693 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 129

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 02 2015 05:24 GMT
#2561
On February 02 2015 14:23 sicklucker wrote:
Like I have never been lynched in like 4 months of playing. It just doesint so mafia wins!


Ah, we've got to pop that cherry sometime Preferably when you're scum.

I was mislynched when I shouldn't have been, thank you DP, and misery so does love company xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 02 2015 05:29 GMT
#2562
wtf is this you guys make 400 posts during superbowl??
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 02 2015 05:29 GMT
#2563
oh its over
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 02 2015 05:31 GMT
#2564
fecalfeast mvp
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
February 02 2015 05:44 GMT
#2565
To be a follower of The Brown is no easy task.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
February 02 2015 06:33 GMT
#2566
On February 02 2015 14:23 sicklucker wrote:
Like I have never been lynched in like 4 months of playing. It just doesint so mafia wins!


Weren't you lynched in campus mafia?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 06:43 GMT
#2567
On February 02 2015 15:33 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 14:23 sicklucker wrote:
Like I have never been lynched in like 4 months of playing. It just doesint so mafia wins!


Weren't you lynched in campus mafia?


Ya 4 months ago. That was also bullshit! :D
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
February 02 2015 07:07 GMT
#2568
On February 02 2015 15:43 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 15:33 Breshke wrote:
On February 02 2015 14:23 sicklucker wrote:
Like I have never been lynched in like 4 months of playing. It just doesint so mafia wins!


Weren't you lynched in campus mafia?


Ya 4 months ago. That was also bullshit! :D


Yeah true that
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-02 10:25:34
February 02 2015 10:15 GMT
#2569
On February 02 2015 14:44 Chezinu wrote:
To be a follower of The Brown is no easy task.

Very, very true. It's so hard to actually get into the game too playing like that. I'm honestly impressed you manage to keep playing this way.

So many times I had reads but was like "how do I explain it chezinu style?" And then due to lack of interaction you don't really get into the game, at least I didn't.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-02 12:51:11
February 02 2015 12:50 GMT
#2570
On February 02 2015 14:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
wtf is this you guys make 400 posts during superbowl??


Not everyone watches the Super Bowl

Also just read the Scum QT...#41 in the QT.

Sicklucker...

No like it kind of proves your both mafia. Your calling me salty but a mafia would only be faking salt there which I was ;p. Anyway if you guys wanna play dirty presure hts. Shes been pushed so much lately (by you and me lol in multiple games) I think she will just troll over and die. Id feel bad tho


You bastard...

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 13:22 GMT
#2571
mwahaha
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2015 14:12 GMT
#2572
On February 02 2015 13:30 Palmar wrote:
And don't be surprised that your case got sheeped.

When you present a concise, well structured and insightful case, people are going to sheep it. I've written so much over the years on how sheeping is an essential (and very underrated) skill in mafia, and I actually pride myself in being a very strong sheep player.

When I have an idea I would like to be sheeped, so when others have an idea I try to return the favor.

^ couldn't agree more
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 02 2015 14:12 GMT
#2573
HTS was pretty towny d1 especially early part when I was talking to her with rsoultin not sure what was going on with that lol.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 02 2015 14:13 GMT
#2574
On February 02 2015 23:12 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 13:30 Palmar wrote:
And don't be surprised that your case got sheeped.

When you present a concise, well structured and insightful case, people are going to sheep it. I've written so much over the years on how sheeping is an essential (and very underrated) skill in mafia, and I actually pride myself in being a very strong sheep player.

When I have an idea I would like to be sheeped, so when others have an idea I try to return the favor.

^ couldn't agree more


*sniff* I just wanted to make you guys proud
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 02 2015 14:28 GMT
#2575
On February 02 2015 23:13 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 23:12 marvellosity wrote:
On February 02 2015 13:30 Palmar wrote:
And don't be surprised that your case got sheeped.

When you present a concise, well structured and insightful case, people are going to sheep it. I've written so much over the years on how sheeping is an essential (and very underrated) skill in mafia, and I actually pride myself in being a very strong sheep player.

When I have an idea I would like to be sheeped, so when others have an idea I try to return the favor.

^ couldn't agree more


*sniff* I just wanted to make you guys proud

What is this

He forsakes CHUPAZI! Blasphemy!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 02 2015 14:31 GMT
#2576
Slam you left the house of brown to induldge in smash boards!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 02 2015 14:32 GMT
#2577
Pah
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 02 2015 15:23 GMT
#2578
On February 02 2015 23:12 Damdred wrote:
HTS was pretty towny d1 especially early part when I was talking to her with rsoultin not sure what was going on with that lol.

While I'm on the topic of underrated skillsets, HTS has an amazing ability look town when she is. She is just so painfully obviously town that it makes the game so much easier.

Like for some reason everyone seems to think the be-all end-all townplayer skill in mafia is to figure out who is mafia, when in reality it's only one of half a dozen or so very important skills that can't exist without each other.

The ability to convince, the ability to be townread, the ability to sheep when needed, the ability to control atmosphere and focus discussion etc etc etc.

This game was actually a very good example of how unimportant actually figuring out who the mafia is can be. If you polled people in this game, more than half of them would put me in the bottom half for performance as town here. But no one was more right on the mafia than I was this game. I literally tried to kill 3 people day 1 and those were the mafia. However:

I was not useful for direction/focus/atmosphere
I couldn't convince anyone to follow me
Half the players thought I was mafia.

I agree! I didn't play this game well at all. And of the two things I did right, only one of them was actually really good, and it wasn't the fact that I went after the entire mafia team. In the end my willingness to sheep Damdred's case and thus make a good judgement call is something I'm far more happy about than being right.

So yeah, don't sleep on players even if they are wrong sometimes. The #1 priority of any town player is to not get lynched.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2015 15:27 GMT
#2579
damn right

i knew 24h in advance that we needed to sheep damdred!
On February 01 2015 04:16 marvellosity wrote:
Robik's abandoned us :<

perhaps we should sheep Damdred to great glory.

No pressure Damdy.

On February 02 2015 02:21 marvellosity wrote:
i'm off to my other half's family imminently for dinner and what have you, and i don't think i'm back before deadline, and reception there is non-existent.

if you trust anyone around deadline who's trying to move the lynch or whatever, trust damdred. trust damdred above HF.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 02 2015 15:41 GMT
#2580
yes, that was a good call

In fact the post where you left and said "trust Damdred over HF" (I was voting HF at the time) was my "I'm now fairly confident marv is town" moment.

Whereas when you didn't realize that my instasheep on Damdred into a correct lynch made me town, because I've done the same thing with you a few times (smart sheeping ) made me do a double take on that read.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 420
White-Ra 143
910 45
NaDa 39
Dota 2
monkeys_forever279
NeuroSwarm141
Super Smash Bros
PPMD85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8857
Liquid`Hasu1735
Trikslyr85
Other Games
summit1g8474
Liquid`RaSZi3176
shahzam551
JimRising 322
B2W.Neo175
C9.Mang0157
ArmadaUGS93
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream313
Other Games
BasetradeTV244
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1088
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Shiphtur185
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.