• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:12
CEST 19:12
KST 02:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9307 users

Student Mafia IV (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 81

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 111 Next
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 02 2014 02:42 GMT
#1601
Meat you need to give us something? Why do you think it is HTS or LS?

Also i dont get all the sickluckers posts you just quoted hopeless or what you are trying to prove but then again i don't understand a lot of sickluckers stuff.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 02 2014 02:44 GMT
#1602
On December 02 2014 10:54 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2014 10:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
I have no idea why Breshke still doesnt think Im town.
Anyway the game isnt that hard.

Just lynch LS/Hopeless and flip a coin between Bats and meat, GAME OVER.

We win.

I dunno what everyone is complaining about.


Breske thinks bats is town, which makes you likely mafia by poe

He doesnt think bats is town.
Lol did you read that post above?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 02 2014 02:45 GMT
#1603
On December 02 2014 11:25 Hopeless1der wrote:
meatpudding dies today. In the meantime I want someone (not sicklucker) to comment on the following:



Series of damdred related quotes from sicklucker:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 26 2014 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
Damdred I think what ive seen is scum. I found it super weird how he never asked breske one question but he asked me 15 of the same question. I dont want to push him yet because I think I can soulread him as I have in a current game I cant talk about.

Bresk individuality I dont have much but he hasint been around. I just put him in that longshot scum team from their really weird day 1 interactions together.

On November 26 2014 10:13 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2014 10:59 Dicksmash McIroncock wrote:
/in
I'm not really a newbie so put me down as either in just don't wanna force someone out of a spot they want/need.


Well Ill take my town read away I thought he was a new player but I did like him calling out damdred.

Show nested quote +
On November 25 2014 09:28 Dicksmash McIroncock wrote:
On November 25 2014 09:26 sicklucker wrote:
On November 25 2014 09:22 Damdred wrote:
On November 25 2014 09:20 sicklucker wrote:
On November 25 2014 09:08 Damdred wrote:
SL tell me what you think of Half the Sky.

And since you are so good at reading breske give me a preliminary read (especially since you are fond of fast reads)


Like hes the only person in the game ive given a read on yet. Why do you keep asking


Because your read is half ass'd and at one point you say that he defends you when he never does and in almost his very next post he says "Oh nvm i'll vote him and keep my eye on him" basically.


Thats bullshit Everypost I made in this entire thread was about those two players. Its like your posting to make yourself look good while adding nothing.

i kinda agree with this.


On November 27 2014 04:41 sicklucker wrote:
Ya dont vote slam. Hes been pretty inactive in the other game too. Ill be able to read him well after mafia reading him so easy I think. same with damdred. They will also be great town assets if they are.

On November 27 2014 04:45 sicklucker wrote:
if we have a cop or tracker check damdred. Dont check me ill be oozing town soon.

On November 27 2014 05:40 sicklucker wrote:
Damdred I just think you played a very scared cautious mafia game before but that has yet to be confirmed. Once you come out with this im very happy to join in on your horse.

On November 27 2014 06:11 sicklucker wrote:
Kinda ya Im skeptical of damdred but his posts were enough for me to join in. rsoultin is not he joined after

On November 27 2014 08:16 sicklucker wrote:
Damdred im not even pushing you and your so defensive? what gives?


On November 28 2014 16:27 sicklucker wrote:
Damdreds been super defensive. I talked alot early about how im going to soul read him and hes put alot of effort into making me look bad. As it is now hes gotta die at some point things can change. I would rather solve the bats mystery first.

On November 30 2014 07:36 sicklucker wrote:
Ah shit I missed the vote im so bad. Catching up did we rly vote out one of my top towns


Once again, sicklucker was on Damdred's team in his previous game. He was not reading him, but he claims to have developed the innate ability to read damdred (and slam) since he just played with them together as scum. How does that claim not bother anyone? How does that even make sense? I do not like the way that his read on damdred develops. I do not like the way that he tries to take credit for damdred being nked. His story changes constantly and he is being townread for being insane.

Horrific read.

Good job hopeless, you just nailed your coffin shut.
No gg, No skill.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 02 2014 02:49 GMT
#1604
On December 02 2014 11:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2014 11:25 Hopeless1der wrote:
meatpudding dies today. In the meantime I want someone (not sicklucker) to comment on the following:



Series of damdred related quotes from sicklucker:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 26 2014 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
Damdred I think what ive seen is scum. I found it super weird how he never asked breske one question but he asked me 15 of the same question. I dont want to push him yet because I think I can soulread him as I have in a current game I cant talk about.

Bresk individuality I dont have much but he hasint been around. I just put him in that longshot scum team from their really weird day 1 interactions together.

On November 26 2014 10:13 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2014 10:59 Dicksmash McIroncock wrote:
/in
I'm not really a newbie so put me down as either in just don't wanna force someone out of a spot they want/need.


Well Ill take my town read away I thought he was a new player but I did like him calling out damdred.

Show nested quote +
On November 25 2014 09:28 Dicksmash McIroncock wrote:
On November 25 2014 09:26 sicklucker wrote:
On November 25 2014 09:22 Damdred wrote:
On November 25 2014 09:20 sicklucker wrote:
On November 25 2014 09:08 Damdred wrote:
SL tell me what you think of Half the Sky.

And since you are so good at reading breske give me a preliminary read (especially since you are fond of fast reads)


Like hes the only person in the game ive given a read on yet. Why do you keep asking


Because your read is half ass'd and at one point you say that he defends you when he never does and in almost his very next post he says "Oh nvm i'll vote him and keep my eye on him" basically.


Thats bullshit Everypost I made in this entire thread was about those two players. Its like your posting to make yourself look good while adding nothing.

i kinda agree with this.


On November 27 2014 04:41 sicklucker wrote:
Ya dont vote slam. Hes been pretty inactive in the other game too. Ill be able to read him well after mafia reading him so easy I think. same with damdred. They will also be great town assets if they are.

On November 27 2014 04:45 sicklucker wrote:
if we have a cop or tracker check damdred. Dont check me ill be oozing town soon.

On November 27 2014 05:40 sicklucker wrote:
Damdred I just think you played a very scared cautious mafia game before but that has yet to be confirmed. Once you come out with this im very happy to join in on your horse.

On November 27 2014 06:11 sicklucker wrote:
Kinda ya Im skeptical of damdred but his posts were enough for me to join in. rsoultin is not he joined after

On November 27 2014 08:16 sicklucker wrote:
Damdred im not even pushing you and your so defensive? what gives?


On November 28 2014 16:27 sicklucker wrote:
Damdreds been super defensive. I talked alot early about how im going to soul read him and hes put alot of effort into making me look bad. As it is now hes gotta die at some point things can change. I would rather solve the bats mystery first.

On November 30 2014 07:36 sicklucker wrote:
Ah shit I missed the vote im so bad. Catching up did we rly vote out one of my top towns


Once again, sicklucker was on Damdred's team in his previous game. He was not reading him, but he claims to have developed the innate ability to read damdred (and slam) since he just played with them together as scum. How does that claim not bother anyone? How does that even make sense? I do not like the way that his read on damdred develops. I do not like the way that he tries to take credit for damdred being nked. His story changes constantly and he is being townread for being insane.

Horrific read.

Good job hopeless, you just nailed your coffin shut.


Was it even a read? What train of thought do you think hopeless is going down here oats?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 02 2014 02:52 GMT
#1605
Eh, SL bounced around a lot throughout the game, it's true. I went toe-to-toe to him for awhile because of it. He didn't like me very much when I did, either lol. Seem to remember him reactionary voting me at one point.

The thing is, even though he was bouncing around a lot and I even accused him once of throwing everything at the wall and just seeing what would stick, his statements he usually backed up pretty quick (even if the logic wasn't terribly good in some of them). It seemed more like he was fishing and throwing ideas out there, which smacks of town behavior, not mafia.

Not all of those quotes are Damdred-related, btw. That last one was referring to HTS if I remember correctly? Not Damdred though. And the dude really was badgering him about HTS in the beginning of the game. Read the first five pages or so it was kind of getting to the ridiculous point, so I understand his frustration -shrugs-

(That said, Hope, have to agree with Oats that it's interesting that it seems you may be sheeping bats again. Or at the very least justifying his accusation when he returned to find the votes split.)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 02 2014 03:05 GMT
#1606
Like I definitely correctly read damdred so im not sure what hopeless is going on about. Ive never said im 100% about anyone but I did before he was killed. The reason I was paranoid is because he asked qeustions that had already been answered at the start of the game. He did that all the time when he was mafia.

When he convinced me I knew he couldnt be mafia. Even tho we had different viewpoints on the game. I was paranoid tho that he could be adapting based on his early game qeustions tho. But in the end I said im ride or die with him never voting him off and then what do you know mafia believes me and he dies.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 02 2014 03:12 GMT
#1607
On December 02 2014 12:05 sicklucker wrote:
Like I definitely correctly read damdred so im not sure what hopeless is going on about. Ive never said im 100% about anyone but I did before he was killed. The reason I was paranoid is because he asked qeustions that had already been answered at the start of the game. He did that all the time when he was mafia.

When he convinced me I knew he couldnt be mafia. Even tho we had different viewpoints on the game. I was paranoid tho that he could be adapting based on his early game qeustions tho. But in the end I said im ride or die with him never voting him off and then what do you know mafia believes me and he dies.


Lol >< SL, not sure that's why he died you goofball. Could be as simple as he came out looking very town. My paranoid theory on that I'm shelving for the time being. We need a scum flip bad, or all this speculation is gonna bury us :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 02 2014 03:20 GMT
#1608
On December 02 2014 11:49 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2014 11:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 02 2014 11:25 Hopeless1der wrote:
meatpudding dies today. In the meantime I want someone (not sicklucker) to comment on the following:



Series of damdred related quotes from sicklucker:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 26 2014 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
Damdred I think what ive seen is scum. I found it super weird how he never asked breske one question but he asked me 15 of the same question. I dont want to push him yet because I think I can soulread him as I have in a current game I cant talk about.

Bresk individuality I dont have much but he hasint been around. I just put him in that longshot scum team from their really weird day 1 interactions together.

On November 26 2014 10:13 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2014 10:59 Dicksmash McIroncock wrote:
/in
I'm not really a newbie so put me down as either in just don't wanna force someone out of a spot they want/need.


Well Ill take my town read away I thought he was a new player but I did like him calling out damdred.

Show nested quote +
On November 25 2014 09:28 Dicksmash McIroncock wrote:
On November 25 2014 09:26 sicklucker wrote:
On November 25 2014 09:22 Damdred wrote:
On November 25 2014 09:20 sicklucker wrote:
On November 25 2014 09:08 Damdred wrote:
SL tell me what you think of Half the Sky.

And since you are so good at reading breske give me a preliminary read (especially since you are fond of fast reads)


Like hes the only person in the game ive given a read on yet. Why do you keep asking


Because your read is half ass'd and at one point you say that he defends you when he never does and in almost his very next post he says "Oh nvm i'll vote him and keep my eye on him" basically.


Thats bullshit Everypost I made in this entire thread was about those two players. Its like your posting to make yourself look good while adding nothing.

i kinda agree with this.


On November 27 2014 04:41 sicklucker wrote:
Ya dont vote slam. Hes been pretty inactive in the other game too. Ill be able to read him well after mafia reading him so easy I think. same with damdred. They will also be great town assets if they are.

On November 27 2014 04:45 sicklucker wrote:
if we have a cop or tracker check damdred. Dont check me ill be oozing town soon.

On November 27 2014 05:40 sicklucker wrote:
Damdred I just think you played a very scared cautious mafia game before but that has yet to be confirmed. Once you come out with this im very happy to join in on your horse.

On November 27 2014 06:11 sicklucker wrote:
Kinda ya Im skeptical of damdred but his posts were enough for me to join in. rsoultin is not he joined after

On November 27 2014 08:16 sicklucker wrote:
Damdred im not even pushing you and your so defensive? what gives?


On November 28 2014 16:27 sicklucker wrote:
Damdreds been super defensive. I talked alot early about how im going to soul read him and hes put alot of effort into making me look bad. As it is now hes gotta die at some point things can change. I would rather solve the bats mystery first.

On November 30 2014 07:36 sicklucker wrote:
Ah shit I missed the vote im so bad. Catching up did we rly vote out one of my top towns


Once again, sicklucker was on Damdred's team in his previous game. He was not reading him, but he claims to have developed the innate ability to read damdred (and slam) since he just played with them together as scum. How does that claim not bother anyone? How does that even make sense? I do not like the way that his read on damdred develops. I do not like the way that he tries to take credit for damdred being nked. His story changes constantly and he is being townread for being insane.

Horrific read.

Good job hopeless, you just nailed your coffin shut.


Was it even a read? What train of thought do you think hopeless is going down here oats?

I think hes trying to get sicklurker lynched but he is really bad at it.
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
December 02 2014 04:59 GMT
#1609
Vote Count

Meatpudding (5): batsnacks, LightningStrike, Breshke, Hopeless1der, Half the Sky
LightningStrike (3): rsoultin, sicklucker, Oatsmaster

Not Voting (1): Meatpudding


Currently, Meatpudding is set to be lynched. Day 3 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 02 2014 05:30 GMT
#1610
Not enough votes on LS btw guys.

Gogo switch.
No gg, No skill.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 02 2014 05:57 GMT
#1611
Oats what makes you so sure on LS other than the entire second on the list thing? I'm willing to vote him today but I feel meat would be just as good. Why do you prefer LS arn't they both on your lynch list?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 02 2014 07:06 GMT
#1612
Going to bed at a reasonable time for me tonight, so last comment for awhile:

Currently, the majority of my unknowns/question marks are on meat (apart from HTS). As long as I'm more or less equally suspicious of both options -shrugs- So I'm sticking with LS at this time. Will check back in the morning. Nite folks.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 02 2014 08:27 GMT
#1613
On December 02 2014 14:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Not enough votes on LS btw guys.

Gogo switch.


This voting Ls is basically oats siding and voting meat is bats siding. Im not gonna say I know who is scum here but one is more likely
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 02 2014 08:33 GMT
#1614
On December 02 2014 14:57 Breshke wrote:
Oats what makes you so sure on LS other than the entire second on the list thing? I'm willing to vote him today but I feel meat would be just as good. Why do you prefer LS arn't they both on your lynch list?

I prefer LS cause he has been completely sheeping all game, saying that he isnt very good, not taking responisbility for his votes and in general, not looking for scum, instead, looking to be innocuous and not stand out so all the stands he takes are the same as thread sentiment.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 02 2014 08:34 GMT
#1615
at least meatpudding has put some effort and original thought into some of his posts, although his vote analysis is bad, it might be new bad rather than scum bad.
No gg, No skill.
meatpudding
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia520 Posts
December 02 2014 12:48 GMT
#1616
Ok I don't have much to post and since I'm going to die anyway, I should at least vote against myself. So, I don't know if you are voting me because I started voting kush or not, but otherwise it would have been hts lynched yeaterday. If I had been on I would have switched probably anyway. I haven't had a proper dive since then but if i should be convinced on hts, if i survive another day then assuming ls flips then that would be a place to consider him from.

Ls is in this game to ask dead end questions and be all around pilly wally. What has he done besides cover his tracks and post little during the times when he was able to coast, mainly because bats and oats and mainly the rest of town has been fighting over one another.

So my previous vote analysis notwithstanding, it's almost clear that scum has had almost no play in the push of town against town, and this explains the passive play by ls. He could vote for A or B or whatever and it doesn't really matter because either way one step closer to lylo. I would be happy to vote on ls even if I had another viable choice here. In fact I would have thought about it yesterday, but kush being afk made me assume that he was lacking in defense.

Oh oats I guess I owe you an apology. You were right about kush all along. But the problem is that you did a crappy job of convincing me or anyone else. I dind't have any reason to believe you especially when the way I was reading him was different to yours. I guess you have played together before still it's pretty easy to change your play especially when you're not posting much, right?
Be excellent to each other.
meatpudding
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia520 Posts
December 02 2014 12:48 GMT
#1617
##Vote LightningStrike
Be excellent to each other.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 02 2014 13:08 GMT
#1618
Meatpudding what i don't get it you read kush as scummy for not posting much of a defense or whatever, and i agreed with you on that so im not blaming you for starting that wagon but you have been under the spotlight most of today and at least in my eyes have failed to defend yourself until now. Why were you happy to do something that made you read kush as scummy?
meatpudding
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia520 Posts
December 02 2014 13:17 GMT
#1619
On December 02 2014 22:08 Breshke wrote:
Meatpudding what i don't get it you read kush as scummy for not posting much of a defense or whatever, and i agreed with you on that so im not blaming you for starting that wagon but you have been under the spotlight most of today and at least in my eyes have failed to defend yourself until now. Why were you happy to do something that made you read kush as scummy?

I had to read that a couple times before it made sense but you're asking why I haven't been defending myself? I guess I suck at defense. I was hoping to put together a good case but I didn't get the diving done that I wanted to, especially the more recent posts by hts and oats. So I also haven't really updated my reads at all. But about kush I was first reading him as scummy for making very off topic and limited content posts. When he went massively afk that was just a bonus reason.
Be excellent to each other.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2014 13:17 GMT
#1620
Okay I will explain my sheeping since I woke up. I did sheep in my last game too till I got lynched and when I was in the OBS qt for that game after death I swore after one player that died who called sicklucker town sicklucker was scum because afterwards his posting seemed to be scum like at the time. I was shocked to learn he really was town and so I don't really trust my own judgement still after that game so I was going with the Veterans of TL mafia for voting unless I get a power role that can detect alignments aka Cop/Detective or Tracker/Watcher. That's all I can say about my sheeping. Read my filter from the Campus Mafia for proof of my sheeping in that game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 265
UpATreeSC 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1434
EffOrt 1083
Mini 814
Soma 636
actioN 476
Rush 439
Larva 331
Light 310
BeSt 205
Dewaltoss 156
[ Show more ]
Snow 134
hero 109
firebathero 90
sorry 67
Liquid`Ret 59
Zeus 58
Barracks 57
soO 32
Sexy 26
ToSsGirL 25
Trap 25
JYJ 23
Bale 21
Shine 19
zelot 18
Rock 9
Sacsri 7
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7585
qojqva2212
Dendi817
420jenkins187
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps887
Fnx 787
x6flipin544
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5569
Grubby4117
Liquid`Hasu468
Other Games
Beastyqt535
B2W.Neo443
byalli416
ceh9413
Khaldor184
Liquid`VortiX151
ArmadaUGS144
KnowMe142
TKL 88
C9.Mang078
BRAT_OK 77
Trikslyr53
Railgan9
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV270
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH268
• StrangeGG 69
• Reevou 5
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 16
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix11
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV433
League of Legends
• Nemesis3414
• TFBlade831
Other Games
• Shiphtur301
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 49m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 49m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.