• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:31
CEST 02:31
KST 09:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8787 users

Student Mafia IV (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 111 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 02 2014 00:42 GMT
#1581
On December 02 2014 09:42 Breshke wrote:
SL why are you voting LS over meat?


As scummy more information
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 02 2014 00:44 GMT
#1582
Rasputin's problem with Meat is that too many people were voting Meat. There are 9 people. Six people should be voting him down, but of course not all 6 townies are on the same page.

You know what. We need to stay out of LYLO. Because LYLO brings only more chaos and not less. The only way you'd ever opt LYLO is if we were in MYLO now and we take the no-lynch, but that is not the present situation.

##unvote
##vote meatpudding


Good night everyone. Please leave me any questions, will get to them when I wake up. Cheers.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 02 2014 00:46 GMT
#1583
@Breshke

Can't say I'm not doubting my own play a lot here. Especially with meat's lack of any real attempt to defend himself or try to find scum if he's town. I've said before I could see bussing if both ls and meat are scum cause they're both high on most people's lynch list...but I don't much understand mafia bussing meat otherwise with a couple easy scapegoats and all the general confusion that's been going on this game.

I know nothing of bats' meta (really hating this word this game, lol). His sulkiness isn't productive if he really is town though. It's not enough to get me to change my mind about ls at all.

We've still got a day. Plenty of time to change votes back to meat if this silence keeps up. Not impressed with a gotta vote ls to save myself but I already wanted to vote ls response either, Breshke, lol. Feelin you on that one completely. For my part, just gonna wait it out and reevaluate after those of you who should be up during the wee hours of my morning (which doesn't usually include me @.@) get together. If anyone has a case in support of either meat or ls being town please bring it forward.

You do make sense Breshke...any scum is better than no scum, which is what motivated my push for ls in the first place, when it seemed like the entire player base was good with killing off meat and I found that fishy. It's against my better judgment to just assume a player is bad at playing, but well...dicks really shot himself in the foot so who knows.

Long story short, I'm willing to switch my vote to meat if both still seem this scummy and no one presents a good case to save either of them before EoD tomorrow. I just want to leave both options open for now, keep the pressure on both. See if anything else comes of this.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 02 2014 00:51 GMT
#1584
This game would be so much easier if you would just try bats. Like i need one more person in my town circle of rsoultin, HTS and SL for auto and i really wanto to put you in there because od damdred but you just give up? Are you not used to having to convicne people of stuff in a mafia game? Did you even realize that people wanted to lynch meat but were voting LS because of the way people bandwagoned onto meat. It is like you arn't even reading the thread.
meatpudding
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia520 Posts
December 02 2014 01:10 GMT
#1585
Why are you so sure about HTS breshke?

I was going to say lynch LS then HTS but I don't have a good enough case on either right now.
Be excellent to each other.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 02 2014 01:20 GMT
#1586
HTS isn't a good lynch imo, but why do you think he is meat?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 02 2014 01:26 GMT
#1587
Edit: @ meat

Would really just like to hear what you have. It's okay if it's not super solid or something. I think we're all uncertain right now, which is why everyone is so worried about who to lynch and lynching the wrong person, lol.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 02 2014 01:33 GMT
#1588
Half the Sky is my strongest town. Like few people are this good as mafia with his experience its a safe bet
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 02 2014 01:34 GMT
#1589
If hes a ringer owning us whatever. We never had a chance
meatpudding
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia520 Posts
December 02 2014 01:37 GMT
#1590
On December 02 2014 10:26 rsoultin wrote:
Edit: @ meat

Would really just like to hear what you have. It's okay if it's not super solid or something. I think we're all uncertain right now, which is why everyone is so worried about who to lynch and lynching the wrong person, lol.

In a way, I assumed he was N2 after for voting kush. Mainly because LS was already scum read to me and I assumed that neither bats or oats would be. So leaving off rasputin, breshke and sl that left me with hts and hopeless 1der.
Be excellent to each other.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 02 2014 01:40 GMT
#1591
I have no idea why Breshke still doesnt think Im town.
Anyway the game isnt that hard.

Just lynch LS/Hopeless and flip a coin between Bats and meat, GAME OVER.

We win.

I dunno what everyone is complaining about.
No gg, No skill.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 02 2014 01:44 GMT
#1592
On December 02 2014 10:37 meatpudding wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2014 10:26 rsoultin wrote:
Edit: @ meat

Would really just like to hear what you have. It's okay if it's not super solid or something. I think we're all uncertain right now, which is why everyone is so worried about who to lynch and lynching the wrong person, lol.

In a way, I assumed he was N2 after for voting kush. Mainly because LS was already scum read to me and I assumed that neither bats or oats would be. So leaving off rasputin, breshke and sl that left me with hts and hopeless 1der.


Honestly, meat, by that logic you should be voting for me lol. Which I wouldn't blame people for doing. I'm the one who voted for kush last and refused to change my vote to HTS.

It might help if you read EoD Day 2 and Night 2...your last few posts lead me to believe you haven't been paying attention to those.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
meatpudding
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia520 Posts
December 02 2014 01:46 GMT
#1593
On December 02 2014 10:44 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2014 10:37 meatpudding wrote:
On December 02 2014 10:26 rsoultin wrote:
Edit: @ meat

Would really just like to hear what you have. It's okay if it's not super solid or something. I think we're all uncertain right now, which is why everyone is so worried about who to lynch and lynching the wrong person, lol.

In a way, I assumed he was N2 after for voting kush. Mainly because LS was already scum read to me and I assumed that neither bats or oats would be. So leaving off rasputin, breshke and sl that left me with hts and hopeless 1der.


Honestly, meat, by that logic you should be voting for me lol. Which I wouldn't blame people for doing. I'm the one who voted for kush last and refused to change my vote to HTS.

It might help if you read EoD Day 2 and Night 2...your last few posts lead me to believe you haven't been paying attention to those.

I have read it, is there anything you want to draw my attention to? Maybe I missed something... Also I am more confident that you are town over HtS, so far I haven't been convinced on bats either.
Be excellent to each other.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 02 2014 01:54 GMT
#1594
On December 02 2014 10:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
I have no idea why Breshke still doesnt think Im town.
Anyway the game isnt that hard.

Just lynch LS/Hopeless and flip a coin between Bats and meat, GAME OVER.

We win.

I dunno what everyone is complaining about.


Breske thinks bats is town, which makes you likely mafia by poe
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 02 2014 01:56 GMT
#1595
Oats has said some sick townie things. I would bet him being town. If its not oats or bats hopeless is like always mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 02 2014 01:58 GMT
#1596
HTS didn't switch his vote to me when he could have to prevent his being lynched. He also said something when he thought he'd been lynched, but a couple of the votes weren't counted. Those two reasons are my reasons. He was pretty null to me before EoD Day 2 as well.

Since you read that, I assume there's a reason you're still suspicious of him?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 02 2014 02:03 GMT
#1597
Well rsou if your town thats a good read, but thats the only thing I dont like about hts. You should vote to save yourself because your 100% sure your town.
meatpudding
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia520 Posts
December 02 2014 02:04 GMT
#1598
On December 02 2014 10:58 rsoultin wrote:
HTS didn't switch his vote to me when he could have to prevent his being lynched. He also said something when he thought he'd been lynched, but a couple of the votes weren't counted. Those two reasons are my reasons. He was pretty null to me before EoD Day 2 as well.

Since you read that, I assume there's a reason you're still suspicious of him?


Wait, he didn't prevent himself being lynched so that makes him town? That's weird of him either way. I'm going to check it again, I had thought that the last votes were counted.
Be excellent to each other.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 02 2014 02:11 GMT
#1599
@SL

Yeah lol, that's why I said that from the outside looking in, HTS and I only make sense if we have the same alignment. Scum risking being lynched to protect town doesn't make sense. Scum to protect scum, town to protect town, sure.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 02 2014 02:25 GMT
#1600
meatpudding dies today. In the meantime I want someone (not sicklucker) to comment on the following:



Series of damdred related quotes from sicklucker:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 26 2014 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
Damdred I think what ive seen is scum. I found it super weird how he never asked breske one question but he asked me 15 of the same question. I dont want to push him yet because I think I can soulread him as I have in a current game I cant talk about.

Bresk individuality I dont have much but he hasint been around. I just put him in that longshot scum team from their really weird day 1 interactions together.

On November 26 2014 10:13 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2014 10:59 Dicksmash McIroncock wrote:
/in
I'm not really a newbie so put me down as either in just don't wanna force someone out of a spot they want/need.


Well Ill take my town read away I thought he was a new player but I did like him calling out damdred.

Show nested quote +
On November 25 2014 09:28 Dicksmash McIroncock wrote:
On November 25 2014 09:26 sicklucker wrote:
On November 25 2014 09:22 Damdred wrote:
On November 25 2014 09:20 sicklucker wrote:
On November 25 2014 09:08 Damdred wrote:
SL tell me what you think of Half the Sky.

And since you are so good at reading breske give me a preliminary read (especially since you are fond of fast reads)


Like hes the only person in the game ive given a read on yet. Why do you keep asking


Because your read is half ass'd and at one point you say that he defends you when he never does and in almost his very next post he says "Oh nvm i'll vote him and keep my eye on him" basically.


Thats bullshit Everypost I made in this entire thread was about those two players. Its like your posting to make yourself look good while adding nothing.

i kinda agree with this.


On November 27 2014 04:41 sicklucker wrote:
Ya dont vote slam. Hes been pretty inactive in the other game too. Ill be able to read him well after mafia reading him so easy I think. same with damdred. They will also be great town assets if they are.

On November 27 2014 04:45 sicklucker wrote:
if we have a cop or tracker check damdred. Dont check me ill be oozing town soon.

On November 27 2014 05:40 sicklucker wrote:
Damdred I just think you played a very scared cautious mafia game before but that has yet to be confirmed. Once you come out with this im very happy to join in on your horse.

On November 27 2014 06:11 sicklucker wrote:
Kinda ya Im skeptical of damdred but his posts were enough for me to join in. rsoultin is not he joined after

On November 27 2014 08:16 sicklucker wrote:
Damdred im not even pushing you and your so defensive? what gives?


On November 28 2014 16:27 sicklucker wrote:
Damdreds been super defensive. I talked alot early about how im going to soul read him and hes put alot of effort into making me look bad. As it is now hes gotta die at some point things can change. I would rather solve the bats mystery first.

On November 30 2014 07:36 sicklucker wrote:
Ah shit I missed the vote im so bad. Catching up did we rly vote out one of my top towns


Once again, sicklucker was on Damdred's team in his previous game. He was not reading him, but he claims to have developed the innate ability to read damdred (and slam) since he just played with them together as scum. How does that claim not bother anyone? How does that even make sense? I do not like the way that his read on damdred develops. I do not like the way that he tries to take credit for damdred being nked. His story changes constantly and he is being townread for being insane.
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft332
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft332
ViBE121
CosmosSc2 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1940
Artosis 603
Shuttle 541
910 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever685
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox506
Other Games
summit1g8172
JimRising 589
shahzam589
C9.Mang0259
Maynarde131
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick933
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 8 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 30m
Stellar Fest
12h 30m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.