• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:11
CEST 14:11
KST 21:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8442 users

Student Mafia IV (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 83

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 111 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2014 21:08 GMT
#1641
On December 03 2014 06:05 Breshke wrote:
Why is oats and hopeless null

Hopeless wasn't posting a lot but when he did it wasn't really constructive posts but I wish to see more posts from him to determine if he was scum or not.
Oats because it just a gut feeling I have of him being the Veteran Scum player since I would think BH would make 1 of the scum players a veteran player.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 02 2014 21:21 GMT
#1642
So if you have a gut feeling oats is scum isnt he scum not null. The mafia team is also selected at random so that souldn't be apart of your read.

Why are you reading bats as town?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2014 21:30 GMT
#1643
On December 03 2014 06:21 Breshke wrote:
So if you have a gut feeling oats is scum isnt he scum not null. The mafia team is also selected at random so that souldn't be apart of your read.

Why are you reading bats as town?

bats defending me a lot this game although I feel it's because of his guilt for driving the lynch of me last game and normally townies do defend newer players a lot at least what I seen. As I said it just a gut feeling my feeling say scum but I can see him as town too so that's why I said null.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 02 2014 21:38 GMT
#1644
...heh if you do flip scum LS I've got to give you this, you do have a good helpless act. I've had a couple doubts, but did you really forget you just said bats was town a couple posts ago?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2014 21:40 GMT
#1645
I just trying to justify his behavior about why he defended me a lot but I do trust he is town.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 02 2014 21:47 GMT
#1646
rsoultin he is explaining his read on oats in that second bit

LS you can still not be lynched convince us meat is scum? i almost want to switch onto hopeless but i dont think there is enough people here or it is a good idea.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2014 21:47 GMT
#1647
On December 03 2014 06:38 rsoultin wrote:
...heh if you do flip scum LS I've got to give you this, you do have a good helpless act. I've had a couple doubts, but did you really forget you just said bats was town a couple posts ago?

Where did I say bats is scum in this post?
On December 03 2014 06:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2014 06:21 Breshke wrote:
So if you have a gut feeling oats is scum isnt he scum not null. The mafia team is also selected at random so that souldn't be apart of your read.

Why are you reading bats as town?

bats defending me a lot this game although I feel it's because of his guilt for driving the lynch of me last game and normally townies do defend newer players a lot at least what I seen. As I said it just a gut feeling my feeling say scum but I can see him as town too so that's why I said null.

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2014 21:50 GMT
#1648
On December 03 2014 06:47 Breshke wrote:
rsoultin he is explaining his read on oats in that second bit

LS you can still not be lynched convince us meat is scum? i almost want to switch onto hopeless but i dont think there is enough people here or it is a good idea.

I sorry but I would need like a hour to prepare for the case for him and it's EoD so sorry
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 02 2014 21:52 GMT
#1649
On December 03 2014 06:50 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2014 06:47 Breshke wrote:
rsoultin he is explaining his read on oats in that second bit

LS you can still not be lynched convince us meat is scum? i almost want to switch onto hopeless but i dont think there is enough people here or it is a good idea.

I sorry but I would need like a hour to prepare for the case for him and it's EoD so sorry


Fair enough i guess
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 02 2014 21:52 GMT
#1650
Fair enough Breshke, you're right. I misread that.

Well, as I said, I've been having a couple doubts. Breshke, what do you think? I'm willing to change my vote to meat. No argument that LS defended himself better.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 02 2014 21:55 GMT
#1651
On December 03 2014 06:52 rsoultin wrote:
Fair enough Breshke, you're right. I misread that.

Well, as I said, I've been having a couple doubts. Breshke, what do you think? I'm willing to change my vote to meat. No argument that LS defended himself better.


If you want to change to meat you can but i think i will be leaving my vote here. Don't let my opinion affect yours im horrible at this.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
December 02 2014 21:58 GMT
#1652
Vote Count

LightningStrike (5): rsoultin, sicklucker, Oatsmaster, Meatpudding, Breshke
Meatpudding (4): batsnacks, LightningStrike, Hopeless1der, Half the Sky


Currently, LightningStrike is set to be lynched. Day 3 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 02 2014 21:59 GMT
#1653
It worrys me about the lack of people we have here
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 02 2014 21:59 GMT
#1654
One minute left.

Alright, here's what I'm thinking.

General strategy - we got 2-3 lurkers in this game, and even though I feel both LS and Meat are scum, from a general strategy viewpoint, Breshke, I'm thinking about what you said, we get this wrong, we go into LYLO.

Do you potentially want to go into LYLO with 2-3 lurkers out of 7 players left and 3 scum?
Are we absolutely sure of our choice with LS here that we are risking the above situation?


I am not going to tell anyone here to change their vote. I understand why Rasputin has come to what he's concluded.
But this is making me a bit nervous.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
December 02 2014 21:59 GMT
#1655
Night 3


[image loading]


LightningStrike the Scum Goon is dead!




Night ends in 24 hours from this post at 22:00 GMT (+00:00). Get all actions into me and my cohost by that time.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2014 22:00 GMT
#1656
Hey can I put this as my last post or does it break the rules? BTW this truly my 2nd game of TL Mafia so sorry for being a noobie I hope my next game I do better! Scum team is who you think is not scum
First time playing as scum ever it been a blast I just wish I had lived this long as a Cop not as a scum
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 02 2014 22:00 GMT
#1657
Lol, yeah ><. Eh, I was hoping there was some genius behind your questions. I'm going to go with my gut and hope it pans out. If you flip town LS, sorry man.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 02 2014 22:00 GMT
#1658
Sorry was typing when time ran out.

I hope we got this right

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 02 2014 22:01 GMT
#1659
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*gives Rasputin a hug*

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 02 2014 22:01 GMT
#1660
Im interested to see what bat thinks of that flip when he is around
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV398
Rex85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko343
ProTech128
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32740
Hyuk 1327
Jaedong 1015
actioN 522
Soma 484
Horang2 376
EffOrt 334
Soulkey 318
BeSt 303
Mini 289
[ Show more ]
Larva 249
Light 224
Zeus 223
Stork 221
910 210
Last 184
Snow 143
Rush 120
ggaemo 116
Pusan 84
ZerO 72
Mind 57
Creator 46
Mong 43
Yoon 42
Free 37
Killer 35
Shinee 33
hero 30
Sharp 28
Bale 28
HiyA 19
sorry 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Shine 11
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7418
Dendi623
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1235
markeloff80
kRYSTAL_37
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2841
Khaldor1050
Other Games
gofns36546
singsing1689
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT348
Pyrionflax274
DeMusliM213
byalli162
Mew2King91
hiko85
ArmadaUGS56
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 515
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH325
• StrangeGG 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1550
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
50m
The PondCast
21h 50m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.