• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:56
CEST 14:56
KST 21:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6939 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 126

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 181 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 12 2014 21:29 GMT
#2501
On November 07 2014 10:47 Elvis! wrote:
Freitag, 7. November 2014
01:10

Sicklucker:
Thinks very highly of himself since he posts multiple times that he is the one that should be NK.

Posts he wouldn't lynch Kelsier even if he knew 100% he was scum.
Defends Kelsiers CC and late pullback.
He gives really wishy-washy reasons to why he thinks Kelsier is town.
Kelsier and Sicklucker mafia together?

He pushes on Sentinel for (his own reasoning) posting a lot earlier and not anymore.
That's not a mafia indicator, that's just him not posting, like kush and immaterial and a lot others.
He also defends kush later for not posting, which makes no sense since for him it's a scumtell.

He says him and Sentinel are not aligned because Sentinel could just have relied on him getting modkilled.
That's nothing you can rely on.

He supports his vote on Sentinel because Sentinel and him are on his weak theory " like 0% aligned".

He even mentions that Sentinel might be going under the radar because he's a role.
So he wants to lynch a possible role?

He wants to rather vote on inactives than people he thinks are mafia, because he thinks there's a "higher rng" to kill them then to kill people he thinks are mafia.
Why not make a proper case on somebody and convince people of his vote?
If he just goes after the inactive we can only lose since there's a lot of them. We don't have many jokers left since we lost 2 town already.
So it's very important to get scum and not just get to lynch basically anyone.
He wants to lynch the people where he can get a push through, not mafia.

He reads Breshke(?) scum because of tunneling someone who the person thinks is scum.
If as town you are convinced of your vote, sticking with it and wanting to convince people of it isn't wrong.
This is how you pressure scum and maybe get a scum lynch. How else is it supposed to be?

He has a good find on Grack--> kush at the end where grack says sometimes kush doesn't do much as town, too.



I generally don't like him and Serejai being so focused on single things of people.
They keep posting about things that have already been explained and are of no use to elaborate further upon, e.g. : Batsnacks and the phone-posting-revoting-dilemma.
Me voting on the guy I find scummy: Serejai.
Serejai says I'm still tunneling when he proudly keeps saying every couple of posts how good he is for still having the same scum targets as he had from the beginning. Why am I scummy/wrong for this?

Serejai also never answers my posts about him seriously. When I point out his lies/misconceptions he just ignores it and so do a lot of people.

Then I get discredited for things I didn't say, blamed for having the same opinion about you, sicklucker, as a person you think is scummy (which totally makes me scum - not) and you just disregard everything I post because you disagree with it. Then Serejai calls me scummy for not posting things of worth. Well I guess if you disregard everything I post about you, the lynch, the cop-cc-dilemma, Kelsier, Immaterial, sicklucker and you, well there's not much left.

Then if you look, there is 4 people who are riding a similair wagon at the moment - KSC, Breshke, sicklucker and Serejai- I think either KSC or Breshke (more likely Breshke) is the deceived and the other 3 are scum, since these 4 people are constantly posting how right each other is, pushing the same targets, defending the same people (as example KSC and Kush being defended for no reason).
They want town to think that these are not only the popular but the right opinions - which lots of them have been unproven, false, not logical and weird.
Kush isn't looking townie, Kelsiers late un-cc is in no way reasonable or good for town, it's not logical just lynching people because of RNG on AFKers and it isn't warrantable to just hide lies people posted by overposting on different stuff.
Look at them only pointing out very few mistakes of each other, only pushing very slighty and really making pushes on other persons 24/7. Also mostly the same persons. They just jump on anything these persons post and somehow try reading something scummy into it.

A point I would like to raise is that they kept talking about some problems for ages even though they were answered and blame people adressing something else for more than a couple of posts. This is applying double standards in no reasonable way at all. Of course some points apply more to certain persons than to others.
As a prime example of this I see Breshke posting he agrees 100% with sicklucker about a post that mostly (as sicklucker later admitted) consisted of misconseptions and wrong facts. This is blind obedience in my eyes. He didn't even really read what sicklucker was writing and sicklucker wasn't really researching what he was posting about.
Mafia chat (possibly): "Hey, I'll make a post about why elvis and breshke are scum with something I can find that lines them up so that town follows me and we can maybe mislynch one of them. Just agree to it and make me look townie."
Breshke - someone I had a townie view on before, now he leans scum - as example posted that bats and I "could have saved the cop but didn't" and then defends that Immaterial didn't change his vote, because that's difficult in the heat of the moment.
Oh town really wasn't in the heat of the moment WITH A BIT MORE THAN 2 MINUTES LEFT IF YOU REFRESHED THE PAGE AT THE RIGHT TIME. That just doesn't make sense and is again applying double standards to people scum wants to mislynch and people they don't care about.
Then Breshke defends KSC by saying "the same play I was gonna make". Except you didn't. Defending him like you did is just very weird because there is no other reason to defend him than him being your scumbuddy. There is nothing excusable about only pulling the cc back so late.
Also this group uses Grack's posts sometimes similair as the Jehova's witnesses use the bible. "It is written here so it must be right". Not talking about religion here, but Grack sureley could have made misreads or mistakes. They just weren't scum-manipulated.
Then Breshke's post that could really be both - he points out that people have been talking too much about the vote and not the surroundings - which is a good thing - if he wasn't talking all about the vote himself before that, mainly posting "everyone who didn't vote to save the cop are to blame" and sheeping KSC.

Then mafia agreed to blame kush a bit, since he is an easy target once again, yes he hasn't posted in a long while, but that could be:
A townie being afk because of real life issues.
A scum being afk for the same reasons.
A role not posting much to not get nightkilled.
A scum not posting much, because scum hides.
At that last point - wouldn't the other scum tell him to post so he doesn't look like that? I don't think it's a scumtell if someone doesn't post at all, scum knows what they wanna look like.
This just turns it into WIFOM, which isn't a good reason to lynch someone, since he hasn't been posting scummy (since he hasn't been posting).

Then Breshke keeps focusing on how KSC fake-ccing as scum would be terrible because they could just take care of the guy in night.
Well or he's scum and has his scumbuddy's sheeping him the day after so they can get the town kill and someone else without any blame to put on anyone since the guy to blame is being sheeped by so many persons.
If he didn't do it, who would be to blame/to mislynch on Day2? There would have been like 7 votes on LS, people would just agree that LS was donkey cop and noone would be to blame.
Here they have the prime mislynch targets presented on the table. Easily to blame since they didn't pull back, no scum to identify since KSC "did pull back" and gets sheeped.
Then Breshke all of a sudden blames sicklucker for something. What?! Oh wait it's just a number being 2 instead of 3 and this is a good opportunity to have people not think you're aligned with each other since you're not really blaming him and rather correcting him.
Then Breshke says sicklucker shouldn't read kush town, for what reasons? Oh right he barely posts any. He only again mentions that kush doesn't do townie things, so for you he's scum. So if according to your arguments he's null (and you even mention why to you he could be town) and according to sicklucker he maybe is town, there's this much of a difference and that worries you that much?
This again is either deceived/confused Breshke or manipulated-in-mafia-chat-Breshke.
He also again applies double standards, I'm getting sick of this, Superbia is not to blame because his vote was seconds from counting.
Oh bats was also for the same reason. You never mention that. Tunnel view/mislynch target much?
Then Breshke repeats how Kush has done nothing for town and thus is scum. There still are the same amount of reasons for this as for others. Lynching someone who's null isn't a good thing, especially if we already lost 2 town.

I know I'm applying double standards for the bats-me situation and the 4-people-3-scum situation as well, the reason being that I think they are connected in a much more scummy way (see above) and much less individual.


I really don't know for sure about Breshke at this point since I tried reading his post town-aligned and mafia-aligned and kinda both make sense.


Oh god I just looked at the current thread again and sicklucker - 21 before gametime already wants people to focus on one of 2 wagons?
This is the time where we wanna think about everyone as possible scum or town. This is the time where we pressure people we think are scum for information.
This is not the time where we vote on final stuff.
This is really really weird.
Like he posts that some vote has no chance of getting through even though we're still 21 hours off the time where it matters, or at least 20 until it's worth discussing.
I realise that at the time of posting this one hour has passed. And ist 19/20. Still a terrible idea of him to do and reinforces my scumread on him.
At the moment I read him scummier than Serejai and I will

##Unvote
##Vote sicklucker


Elsvis do you really want me to show what things in this post are alignment indicative and color them green and red.
Another one; You are SERIOUSLY relying to your FIVE DAY OLD CASE?!?!?!?

Like five days and same stuff? We've lynched 2 mafia meantime. srsly?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 12 2014 21:37 GMT
#2502
On November 13 2014 06:27 Fecalfeast wrote:
like, if your top lynch is me, I can't help you with that. Your next lynch targets, though, I can try to offer my opinion on. Saying "after I flip town" is just me being a dillhole

I don't care what you think of my next lynch targets.
I care about who you think is mafia.

You're not been productive and to be fair you have not been productive (scumhunting) after you made one post on Sentinel on D1 which translated into nothing. It was your best post in the game and i find it amusing you, as town, would do absolutely nothing about the Sentinel matter after that on D1 or D2. That just seems unbelieveable to me.
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 12 2014 21:43 GMT
#2503
My scum: elvis, sicklucker, superbia and in a magical fairytale land I've been making up, you.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 12 2014 21:46 GMT
#2504
Hey, he likes me.
Retired.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 12 2014 21:47 GMT
#2505
I can also write some names but i won't.
Why? Why are those people scum and why do you want to lynch the person you do today?

Like wtf man, that's mafia, not just saying some names and expecting everyone gets why you are saying stuff.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 12 2014 21:48 GMT
#2506
I would also like you to explain why do you read Elvis as town.
table for two on a tv tray
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 12 2014 22:02 GMT
#2507
I wish there was a vigilante role in this setup.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 22:12 GMT
#2508
Rayn guess why I'm still pushing my 5 day old case.
He hasn't changed much yet and a lot of his posts are similair.

Obviously not everything and obviously not everything I posted in that post is like 100% scummy.
Though you must agree the things I posted about him don't paint him in good light.
If you then consider his filter afterwards, which I did tell people to, he's dodging questions and since has mostly tried to:
Make people read him town and try to confirm himself town so hard I can't even remotely understand .
Like a third of his posts in the last days has basically been "I am confirmed town because A, I am confirmed town because B, this paints me town" and then his favourite "I did this, so therefore I cannot be scum".
Like not only has he posted so much stuff that doesn't help town at all, he also with all that stuff spammed the thread, tried pocketing people which in you he apparently has, like why would he care, over a houndred hours before potential lylo, to have people read him town so much?
Why would he not make proper cases?
Why don't you make proper cases but instead blame people for all kinds of shit?
Why haven't you made a case you are confident of on anyone?

Also please, if you blame people so much, please tell me after reading his filter in an unbiased way, how you think he's not mafia.
Put quotes, prove your points and so on.

Or, if that's impossible to you I'd have you make a proper case on someone else.
Yes, we have 3 lynches to place, but people are talking about who they are gonna pick for reasons displayed in like 5-10 lines, only very roughly scratching at the person.
(irony on) We're not gonna find scum after 20 lynches this way I don't think. (irony off)

Even if claims have been going on and stuff, I atm barely see anyone who I'd put in a town circle in this game and whose reads I'd trust to be decent, since noone is deeply looking at something since days.
Will not change my vote if you don't give me good reason.
Look at this guys filter.

I don't have a lynching order, I'll lynch sicklucker, get convinced by someone else making a legitimate case, or die trying to lynch sicklucker.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 12 2014 22:14 GMT
#2509
Are we having fun?

I'm having fun.

This game is fun.
Retired.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 12 2014 22:17 GMT
#2510
On November 13 2014 07:12 Elvis! wrote:
or die trying to lynch sicklucker.


Can we lynch Elvis, then sicklucker? This way my dream of lynching them both comes true, and Elvis gets to die trying like he wants. Win/win.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 22:19 GMT
#2511
We will win if we do that.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 22:20 GMT
#2512
Like I don't wanna die, but sure, I mean if you lynch me I'm confirmed and then sicklucker is basically confirmed mafia.
EZ GAME EZ LYFE
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 12 2014 22:26 GMT
#2513
Rayn I don't think ff is the lynch today.

On November 08 2014 06:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
would shennannie onto kush if others are here


This post happened just two minutes before the deadline and i believe it was either Kelsier(obi) or Sl set to be lynched. Town was happy with these lynches as hardly anyone seemed keen to vote on kush that day other than myself. This post from ff sparked bats to change his vote which then let me do what i had wanted to do all that day and lynch kush with SL dropping the hammer to save himself.

What would be ff's scum motivation to do this? He knew me, bats and SL were in the thread and that myself and SL would definetly switch onto kush given i had been pushing that lynch and it would save SL. Yeah bussing is a thing but i don't think scum ff would bus like this. This was a last second thing if he was going to bus why not bring out more thought out arguments much earlier in the day so when kush then flipped scum people would read him town for his thought process and not just a last second comment.

On November 08 2014 06:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 06:58 Elvis! wrote:
Don't shenanie ff



This is also intresting
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 22:37 GMT
#2514
Or we can lynch Obi and you guys can reminisce and become friends during post game.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 22:38 GMT
#2515
I have no idea how anyone can read him town. No fucking clue.
Minimal effort.
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 22:41 GMT
#2516
Superbia I don't read him town, but I barely read anyone town atm. Even though we technically have confirmed towns.
This is how bad this is going.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 12 2014 22:46 GMT
#2517
I'm pretty town, imo.
Retired.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 22:48 GMT
#2518
Okay Elvis. Let's say we lynch SL today and he flips town. Then what is your plan? Do you have any reads on the people currently unconfirmed?
Minimal effort.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 12 2014 22:49 GMT
#2519
In all seriousness, if the counterclaim thing is going to be that big of an issue that I'd suggest you get it out of the way before lylo. I'm not going to hang around in this game the whole time just to up and get lynched because of something my predecessor did.

I'm town. I'm not going to bother explaining KSC's claim because I can't. If you've got questions, ask them. I'll do the best I can.

Otherwise, look at other suspects. End of.
Retired.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 22:49 GMT
#2520
On November 13 2014 07:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm pretty town, imo.


That's a sick read. Who else is town? Who's the non-town? Enlighten me.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 181 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1065
WardiTV763
OGKoka 278
Rex145
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 401
OGKoka 278
Rex 145
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2278
Horang2 1372
Shuttle 1325
EffOrt 644
Jaedong 579
BeSt 495
Soma 414
Mini 327
Light 219
Stork 216
[ Show more ]
ZerO 190
ggaemo 150
Rush 117
Zeus 99
Killer 78
Barracks 73
Hyun 64
Shine 63
Sea.KH 45
Shinee 31
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 26
Mong 23
Aegong 23
sorry 21
soO 19
Sexy 17
Sacsri 16
PianO 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
zelot 9
HiyA 8
yabsab 7
Icarus 7
Noble 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
qojqva1773
Dendi1566
BananaSlamJamma282
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin683
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes350
Other Games
singsing2238
olofmeister1253
hiko667
B2W.Neo658
Lowko341
Sick225
Pyrionflax197
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King41
Liquid`VortiX6
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream537
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH288
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2139
Other Games
• WagamamaTV239
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 5m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.