• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:16
CEST 23:16
KST 06:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6724 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 128

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 181 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 12 2014 23:44 GMT
#2541
General consensus seems to have landed on SL, which I'm okay with based on my reread.
Retired.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 23:47 GMT
#2542
Then why have you not revoted?
Minimal effort.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 12 2014 23:51 GMT
#2543
Ok, I surrender. I'm the last scum. Ready to start a new game now; this one has become boring.

Also I can't believe all of you bought my fake roleblock claims so easily.

GG all.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 23:52 GMT
#2544
Superbia, you've been caught in the ElvisTrap, which is an improvement of the battrap!
You said I should have been more reevaluating, while you are pushing someone for something someone else did and even state that nothing happened ever since.
Meanwhile, Sicklucker has been proving my points I made about him over and over, hunting blues n that.

He's been proving my case, why would I not go for him?
I even reread his entire filter trying to find potentially townie things and most of them were noncommital and WIFOM. I tried >.< but this guy is just too terrible.

Since when is Breshke confirmed, am I missing something?
I think he's being townie and meta-reading him he's similair to last time.

Out of you, obi and ff?
I'd maybe choose you, since ff's barely posting and Obi isn't either.

But that's exaclty where you see why I'm saying there's nothing to read of.
Like give me the estimated amount of posts with value out of the last 10 pages.
Also, since you brought it up, bring me the seriously estimated amount of posts with value from the beginning.

other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 23:53 GMT
#2545
Fuck you sicklucker, you said you'll give me mad props if it's Sere.
Also, I didn't buy his fake roleblock.
Who got blocked?
Fuck that person so much.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 23:54 GMT
#2546
Also Sere, I had you by your non-existant balls, how did you wind out of that one?
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 12 2014 23:54 GMT
#2547
On November 13 2014 08:51 Serejai wrote:
Ok, I surrender. I'm the last scum. Ready to start a new game now; this one has become boring.

Also I can't believe all of you bought my fake roleblock claims so easily.

GG all.


I'm going to laugh if this is real
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 12 2014 23:55 GMT
#2548
On November 13 2014 08:51 Serejai wrote:
Ok, I surrender. I'm the last scum. Ready to start a new game now; this one has become boring.

Also I can't believe all of you bought my fake roleblock claims so easily.

GG all.


???
Minimal effort.
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 23:56 GMT
#2549
Superbia is confused since he wanted to give up as well.
Hidden third party detected.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 12 2014 23:57 GMT
#2550
I think we would have won this anyway because sere couldn't explain being alive in final 3?
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 23:58 GMT
#2551
That's really right Breshke.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 13 2014 00:04 GMT
#2552
On November 13 2014 08:52 Elvis! wrote:
Superbia, you've been caught in the ElvisTrap, which is an improvement of the battrap!
You said I should have been more reevaluating, while you are pushing someone for something someone else did and even state that nothing happened ever since.
Meanwhile, Sicklucker has been proving my points I made about him over and over, hunting blues n that.

He's been proving my case, why would I not go for him?
I even reread his entire filter trying to find potentially townie things and most of them were noncommital and WIFOM. I tried >.< but this guy is just too terrible.

Since when is Breshke confirmed, am I missing something?
I think he's being townie and meta-reading him he's similair to last time.

Out of you, obi and ff?
I'd maybe choose you, since ff's barely posting and Obi isn't either.

But that's exaclty where you see why I'm saying there's nothing to read of.
Like give me the estimated amount of posts with value out of the last 10 pages.
Also, since you brought it up, bring me the seriously estimated amount of posts with value from the beginning.



Tu quoque is never a good argument and I have re-evaluated multiple times already. I can see your point to an extent, however.

In my books Breshke is 99.9% town. If he's mafia here then I'll just roll over and lose. Whatever. He pushed over the Kush vote and his filter looks townie as fuck.

Now that we've picked your townie (good choice, by the way), who's the most likely mafia if you would exclude SL?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 13 2014 00:06 GMT
#2553
On November 13 2014 08:56 Elvis! wrote:
Superbia is confused since he wanted to give up as well.
Hidden third party detected.


What?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 13 2014 00:08 GMT
#2554
Wait, Sere are you serious? Or this is another one of your jokes.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 13 2014 00:10 GMT
#2555
No fucking way mafia concedes in that position. No fucking way.
Minimal effort.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 00:11 GMT
#2556
##unvote
##vote serejai


Scum claim is a scum claim no matter what colour you paint it.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 13 2014 00:19 GMT
#2557
Fuck this. Either BlazingHand comes into the game to confirm or I'm going to continue playing.

FF, what do you have so far?
Minimal effort.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 00:21 GMT
#2558
On November 13 2014 01:13 Elvis! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2014 18:19 Breshke wrote:
What do you think of this.

On November 12 2014 08:23 Elvis! wrote:
Well bats didn't lie.
Serejai why did you softclaim doctor?

Sicklucker why did you shoot batsnacks?


So Elvis thinks that serejai has been soft claiming doctor. I'm not sure when Elvis is reffering too and if he could clarify that could be great. Serejai has however said random stuff like

On November 08 2014 10:08 Serejai wrote:
Who should I heal?


This could be what he is talking about.

So whatever post he is referring to you have to assume that he believes serejai was soft claiming because why else would he ask this question.

Serejai was role blocked twice because the mafia believed she was the medic. No one else has shown any indication that they believed serejai to be the medic until Elvis with that post.

Also if we look at Elvis's vote on D1 i believe it also indicates that elvis is mafia

Vote Count

Serejai (1): Elvis!, batsnacks
[UoN]Sentinel (2): Superbia, kushm4sta
LightningStrike (4): Breshke, Immaterial, [UoN]Sentinel, FecalFeast
Immaterial (4): Grackaroni, Serejai, LightningStrike, KSC


Not Voting (1): Cricketer12


This is the D1 vote. We now know that the two main wagons LS and Immaterial(rayn) are both town. Mafia had no need to push either of these wagons because they were both town. I think that a majority of mafia is more likely to vote outside of the wagons as no matter which person gets lynched they can not be blamed for lynching a town.

##Unvote
##Vote:Elvis!


I really think this game ends with superbia or elvis i just keep flipping between who I want first.


Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 06:38 Serejai wrote:
On November 11 2014 06:23 batsnacks wrote:
I was actually wondering when the real doctor would claim, if ever.


I am the doctor.


Is this not a softclaim?
I called it soft since he didn't stick with it, but he did say he is the doctor, which I don't see a reason why at this point.

Also Breshke you yourself repeatedly say people shouldn't go off vote logic and your major point for killing me is me voting Serejai on day 1? On day 1, where barely anyone had an idea what they were lynching?

Then again, sicklucker tries way too hard to paint himself town, saying he answererd to our questions which isn't even remotely true, we asked him like 20-30 questions he never answered for no reason whatsoever except saying our push on him is bad, even though as a lot of other people are pointing out all he posted was WIFOM "pushes", him in a WIFOM way posting that vote count that strongly indicates he's mafia,
Then he says "no I posted it myself it's not mafia" which is WIFOM once again.
He's barely been useful at all and posted so much useless stuff in this thread, I can't even remotely relate to that amount.
Him going WIFOM and OMGUS all over the place and saying people are tunneling and not open minded when he himself just calls peoples posts bullshit because he doesn't like their previous post is really scummy.

He tries to paint himself town way too hard, tries pocketing people way too hard, ignores everything negative about him way too hard, doesn't answer questions way too much and posts useless/WIFOM stuff way too much.
He's our last mafia here, let's get 3 in a row.

##Vote sicklucker


Lets not pretend like I didnt push kush the vote that changed this game around.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 00:29 GMT
#2559
On November 13 2014 07:20 Elvis! wrote:
Like I don't wanna die, but sure, I mean if you lynch me I'm confirmed and then sicklucker is basically confirmed mafia.
EZ GAME EZ LYFE


there is more wioym or whatever then any post Ive ever posted. I been defending you as town like all game as well.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 00:33 GMT
#2560
On November 13 2014 07:26 Breshke wrote:
Rayn I don't think ff is the lynch today.

Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 06:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
would shennannie onto kush if others are here


This post happened just two minutes before the deadline and i believe it was either Kelsier(obi) or Sl set to be lynched. Town was happy with these lynches as hardly anyone seemed keen to vote on kush that day other than myself. This post from ff sparked bats to change his vote which then let me do what i had wanted to do all that day and lynch kush with SL dropping the hammer to save himself.

What would be ff's scum motivation to do this? He knew me, bats and SL were in the thread and that myself and SL would definetly switch onto kush given i had been pushing that lynch and it would save SL. Yeah bussing is a thing but i don't think scum ff would bus like this. This was a last second thing if he was going to bus why not bring out more thought out arguments much earlier in the day so when kush then flipped scum people would read him town for his thought process and not just a last second comment.

Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 06:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
On November 08 2014 06:58 Elvis! wrote:
Don't shenanie ff



This is also intresting


This is interesting and I will reread the context of it, but in the end he was not involved in the shennanie at all his vote, he left his vote afk on me as the third vote. What page was this on? This could mean nothing or it could mean alot, I dont trust one liners from a filter but it does seem worth reading up on.
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 181 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 191
JuggernautJason125
Nina 96
SpeCial 2
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 167
firebathero 79
910 40
NaDa 30
Counter-Strike
Fnx 800
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0187
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9748
crisheroes1776
Liquid`Hasu1708
Trikslyr70
Other Games
summit1g7011
Liquid`RaSZi5677
Beastyqt806
shahzam526
B2W.Neo221
Pyrionflax177
ToD169
KnowMe132
ArmadaUGS105
ZombieGrub85
IndyStarCraft 66
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream370
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Eskiya23 15
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV485
League of Legends
• TFBlade1190
Other Games
• imaqtpie1155
• Shiphtur287
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 44m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.