• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5862 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 129

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 181 Next
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 13 2014 00:35 GMT
#2561
sicklucker do you not believe serejai is really conceding?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 00:42 GMT
#2562
On November 13 2014 08:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Except SL tried to lynch someone else to create more "information."

So it wasn't really unanimous until later.

I'm sure there's some other stuff there but I might look into it later.

Might.


My words were kush is my top lynch at the time everyone wanted to vote you. All I said was a two way vote between kush and ksc would give us alot of information. I suggested a two way vote.(to keep a third person from getting involved) It was going to be a two way vote anyway between them untill I said this so I dont think this means anything. (except this backfired and it was me vs kush vs ksc)

Like you said your a big question mark so if anyone was getting mislynched I wanted it to be you. I hope that clears this up.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 00:48 GMT
#2563
On November 13 2014 09:10 Superbia wrote:
No fucking way mafia concedes in that position. No fucking way.


? I kinda believe her tho she could just be bored
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 00:48 GMT
#2564
On November 13 2014 09:35 Breshke wrote:
sicklucker do you not believe serejai is really conceding?


I posted all those before I saw him concede
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 00:50 GMT
#2565
serejai realized how long 150+ hours actually is and how low a chance we have since she has to night kill a question mark at some point.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 00:51 GMT
#2566
ebwop "...how low a chance we have [of losing]"
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 00:52 GMT
#2567
It kinda makes sense from my pov. I said all day 2 if kush turns up mafia serejai is his partner. Then when kush showed up mafia I wasl literraly taunting him then he made that claim and HE DIDNT TAUNT ME BACK WTF.

If this is true you know i kinda solved the game like last week right? I think some of you owe me an apology
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 00:55 GMT
#2568
Also I dont get why he would concede here he kinda won the game in my mind this has troll written all over it
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 13 2014 01:09 GMT
#2569
On November 13 2014 09:55 sicklucker wrote:
Also I dont get why he would concede here he kinda won the game in my mind this has troll written all over it


I disagree like fecal and stuff said she has like over a 100 hours to go still and eventually there will be 4 people left we will have to go to sleep and in final 3 serejai would have had to explain why she was still alive and why she is town.

Looking back at her play today that would be a hard thing to do.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 01:13 GMT
#2570
I think she could have kept me, ff , herselve, elvis for final four, then get elvis and ff to vote me off and win the game. I woulda stuck it out 100%
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 01:14 GMT
#2571
But no one was going for superbia here so maybe thats why If elvis or ff are lynched that takes away the play of an easy mis lynch on me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 01:16 GMT
#2572
I was 100% confident in this read unlike some of my rambles untill that fake claim came up, this is the best post to explain why I had the game solved before that and why I think I was serejais top mislynch.

On November 08 2014 06:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so this is my post incase im lyched.

When you see im vanilla town look over the thread and see how Serejai targeted me for little reason and tried to get the heat off of kush. He then basically nit picked me for 20 hours untill i stoped defending myself because I lost my fucking mind. Hes a key post that started alot of this that you should all read twice.

Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 00:59 sicklucker wrote:
Serejai I think your caught insanely bandwagoning here on me. Your the last person I expect to believe elvis so you cant even count that as a reason to vote for me unless your trying to deflect scum because he has us together . Elvis has you listed as 80% scum and me 95% scum THOSE ARE INSANE ASSUMPTIONS at least not you if your town because he tunneled you so hard and now hes doing it to me. The most I have on anyone is 50%.

The only other excuse you used is "doctor slip" people have made leaps and assumptions on what the setup is many times im no different.At the time there was a 2 in 3 chance there was doctor and yes I was trying to get a safe on me I got town read 6 times and 0 scum reads on night 1.

I think elvis hit on one of his two wild assumptions I think hes trying to deflect scum because im a vannila town and hes being group as a scum team with me.

Lets go into serejais perspective. Hes town elvis tunnels him all game gives him a almost confirmed scum read (80%). Then elvis goes and does the same to me puts us in a scum team. His natural town assumption should be that elvis is off on his reads or scummy. But what he does is try to suckup to elvis to get him to read him as town and bury his fake partner with almost no reason.

This man is my top scum and one of the other votes is probably his partner so thats why hes pushing someone else


Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 01:05 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2014 22:58 Serejai wrote:
Why would I waste my vote on Immaterial if

a) Nobody else is willing to vote for him,
b) I've already made my case against him and the only person that was willing to vote with me was Grack, and
c) He may get modkilled anyway

It's a wasted vote at this point of time and if other people aren't concerned about him yet after what me and Grack posted then I just don't see it happening.

At the moment I would take sicklucker over kush because of that scumslip he made earlier in regards to there being a medic, and thus far he hasn't defended himself yet even though he's posted thousands of words since.


Ok if im right about serejai his scum partner would be kush we can get him next week
##vote kushm4sta



When I posted this he began his relentless attack not looking at anything else in the game

Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 13 2014 01:19 GMT
#2573
So you don't think mafia concedes in this position but you are 100% confident in that read?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 01:19 GMT
#2574
Basically elvis has us both scum. So she used elvis ego to join elvis, which made elvis completely ignore her and onto me.

So if me and serejai are both town, we both think elvis is an idiot posting a 1000 word essay saying were scum. But serejai goes and calls me scum because of the post????????

Thats where I was getting my read from and Im very confident I woulda convinced you all on day two but that fucking claim!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 01:20 GMT
#2575
On November 13 2014 10:19 Breshke wrote:
So you don't think mafia concedes in this position but you are 100% confident in that read?


No I think its a real concede but I wouldnt put serejai past trolling here. I was 100% confident before that fake claim I still dont know what to think of it I give serejai props for that.
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 01:22 GMT
#2576
you said you'd give me props if it was Serejai.
You didn't.
You still think your reads were good and that you solved the game.
Gratz, you pushed an afk mafia.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 01:23 GMT
#2577
can BH please make a end-of-game post so I can legitimately PM people and stuff?
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 01:26 GMT
#2578
On November 13 2014 08:53 Elvis! wrote:
Fuck you sicklucker, you said you'll give me mad props if it's Sere.
Also, I didn't buy his fake roleblock.
Who got blocked?
Fuck that person so much.


Except at the time I forgot how he pocketed you. But I will give you props for tunneling 1 of 2 correct people congrats. Serejai played you like a fiddle. The only reason you stayed on serejai is because you didnt understand wtf a role block was more then reads lets be honest. You almost lost this for town. If im mislynched and kush and sent stick around longer serejais fake roleblock woulda won him the game.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 13 2014 01:31 GMT
#2579
Chill out BH will end the game when he's here and has time, also there is no point bickering.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-18 20:10:01
November 13 2014 01:40 GMT
#2580
Vote Count


Elvis! (2): Breshke, Serejai
ObiWanShinobi (1): Superbia
Sicklucker (1): Elvis!
FecalFeast (1): raynpelikoneet
Serejai (1): FecalFeast

Not Voting (2): sicklucker, ObiWanShinobi

Currently, Elvis! is set to be lynched. Day 4 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 181 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 965
WardiTV377
OGKoka 232
Rex137
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko405
mouzHeroMarine 348
OGKoka 232
Rex 137
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2551
Horang2 1420
Larva 1231
EffOrt 819
BeSt 625
Shuttle 598
Soma 508
Mini 296
Hyuk 289
Stork 191
[ Show more ]
ZerO 184
Light 181
Rush 140
Zeus 128
ggaemo 122
Killer 84
Barracks 79
Hyun 78
Sea.KH 44
Bale 35
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 30
sorry 26
Yoon 24
Mong 23
PianO 18
Aegong 17
soO 15
Sacsri 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Sexy 11
zelot 11
Noble 8
HiyA 7
Icarus 1
Dota 2
Dendi1634
BananaSlamJamma179
qojqva34
League of Legends
KnowMe38
Counter-Strike
byalli617
x6flipin564
Other Games
singsing2198
olofmeister1579
B2W.Neo378
crisheroes288
Sick255
XaKoH 237
Pyrionflax157
hiko87
ArmadaUGS70
Mew2King42
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream445
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1902
Other Games
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 51m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.