• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:44
CEST 15:44
KST 22:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7962 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 131

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 181 Next
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 13 2014 13:57 GMT
#2601
YOLO
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 14:00 GMT
#2602
.... Serejai im not gonna be here for vote. Can you tell me why I shouldn't vote you here?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 13 2014 15:27 GMT
#2603
On November 13 2014 21:46 Serejai wrote:
sicklucker, as much as I hate to say it... you're town.

Breshke also seems town based on his responses.

Obiwan why do you doubt I am scum? That sounds like a convenient cover for you to use if I get lynched and flip town. "I told you guys!". You've admitted that you don't read the thread, and yet you're somehow confident I am town; even more confident than people like rayn who had me confirmed as town nearly all game. Do you know something the rest of us don't?

Superbia, you didn't seem very convinced, either. Why is that?

Out of everyone who has posted a comment, I would say the actual scum is either Obiwan, Elvis, or Superbia based on the responses. Fecal's responses could be seen as scummy but I'm more inclined to believe he's just a bad player; same reason I think sicklucker is town now.


Because you conceding as mafia here makes no sense. Scum doesn't think like that.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 15:36 GMT
#2604
Ya if anything the scum 100% knows your lying and pretends the game is over. Where as everyone else has no idea wtf is going on. The information we gained here is really weak, but i think it makes superbia look really town by not thinking the games over.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 15:51 GMT
#2605
Why do people do such stupid things?
I have no fkn idea what to think of this...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 15:51 GMT
#2606
##unvote
##vote Fecalfeast
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 15:54 GMT
#2607
On November 12 2014 06:53 Superbia wrote:
If you're already dedicating 2/3 lynches to myself and FF I feel there's a pretty fucking high chance we'll lose the game.


Infact I think superbias looking really town lately. Hes pretty much ignored ff and defended him from time to time even tho him and ff were the top two lynches on alot of peoples lists. Hes sticking to his reads and not bandwagoning for easy mislynches.
Everyones ignoring obi, DOnt you think a mafia would go for the easy misynch? I never looked into that ff thing that might have helped clear him because of the distraction.

Its probably serejai being a dolt, im going to bed now and probably sleeping through the vote and he has not given me any reason to change it.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 15:56 GMT
#2608
Let's murder FF and see if the game ends.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 15:58 GMT
#2609
Superbia is not mafia.
This post is way too townie to be mafia:
On November 12 2014 07:06 Superbia wrote:
I can't even properly fucking contest that shit man. I've had 4 games played and I'm looking to change my playstyle somewhat every single game. I tried a more in your face style during the newbie game, and I ended up losing that game. I replaced into FFM2 during essentially d2 into an essentially lost game, so that's a horrible example of my mafia play. If anything you want to look at the werewolf game, where I was mafia and we had a very active QT.

If you don't think there's any good info in the post you quoted from this game then I don't even fucking know what to tell you. I made a morning d1 play to get shit going and probably decided that I had to justify my reads after I came back to the game because there was a massive train going on me.

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 15:58 GMT
#2610
Like the first sentence is something mafia would never ever say in my opinion.
never.
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 16:08 GMT
#2611
##unvote
##vote fecalfeast

Alright fuck it ill take the safe player for now. I dont think I can ever leave serejai in on a lylo after this.
I think this is the only vote we will have the numbers to vote off ff because rayns gonna get shot so this order makes sense If I want serejai ff + one of obi or elvis lynched
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 16:16 GMT
#2612
If ff is in your top 2 or 3 lynches I plead for you to vote him today. The order of who we vote out does matter. Even if hes only your #2 or 3 you should vote him over them, because you can always get that person next week I dont think we have the numbers to ever get him out judging on peoples reads after today. If hes not one of your top lynches then by all means vote on who you think is best.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 13 2014 16:22 GMT
#2613
On November 13 2014 14:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'll give you both props, does that make it better? Shittiest town player of the game here, acknowledging the superior townplay of elvis and licksucker. Serejai could you pm BH that you concede? That'd be super


I find this a bit scummy as well. From my interactions with him I dont truly believe he thinks he played worse them me or elvis. Maybe someone whos played with him a bit more can add onto this, is ff a modest person?
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 16:30 GMT
#2614
Well Suicidejai, guess why I didn't change my vote.
As indicated by my posts, I thought this game was over, since it's not unlikely for scum to concede at this point.

It's not like the atmosphere in this town wasn't terrible already.
Now things are even more fucked up.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 16:59 GMT
#2615
lol the town atmosphere is not terrible. There are just people not playing the game....
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 17:07 GMT
#2616
On November 13 2014 07:12 Elvis! wrote:
Rayn guess why I'm still pushing my 5 day old case.
He hasn't changed much yet and a lot of his posts are similair.

Obviously not everything and obviously not everything I posted in that post is like 100% scummy.
Though you must agree the things I posted about him don't paint him in good light.
If you then consider his filter afterwards, which I did tell people to, he's dodging questions and since has mostly tried to:
Make people read him town and try to confirm himself town so hard I can't even remotely understand .
Like a third of his posts in the last days has basically been "I am confirmed town because A, I am confirmed town because B, this paints me town" and then his favourite "I did this, so therefore I cannot be scum".
Like not only has he posted so much stuff that doesn't help town at all, he also with all that stuff spammed the thread, tried pocketing people which in you he apparently has, like why would he care, over a houndred hours before potential lylo, to have people read him town so much?
Why would he not make proper cases?
Why don't you make proper cases but instead blame people for all kinds of shit?
Why haven't you made a case you are confident of on anyone?

Also please, if you blame people so much, please tell me after reading his filter in an unbiased way, how you think he's not mafia.
Put quotes, prove your points and so on.

Or, if that's impossible to you I'd have you make a proper case on someone else.
Yes, we have 3 lynches to place, but people are talking about who they are gonna pick for reasons displayed in like 5-10 lines, only very roughly scratching at the person.
(irony on) We're not gonna find scum after 20 lynches this way I don't think. (irony off)

Even if claims have been going on and stuff, I atm barely see anyone who I'd put in a town circle in this game and whose reads I'd trust to be decent, since noone is deeply looking at something since days.
Will not change my vote if you don't give me good reason.
Look at this guys filter.

I don't have a lynching order, I'll lynch sicklucker, get convinced by someone else making a legitimate case, or die trying to lynch sicklucker.

I don't like this post for one reason.
I don't have to prove anyone is NOT mafia. You have to prove sicklucker is mafia, not the other way around.
You gave these reasons:
- Ignores negative things said about him. not scummy
- Doesn't answer questions. guess what, you do that aswell, are you mafia too?
- Is being useless. i disagree and you somehow cannot elaborate further on this...
- Tries pocketing people. explain, i don't understand what do you mean. give examples
- Tries to paint himself town. yeah townies do that too, at least i do. why wouldn't i try to look town as town ffs???

Again, elaborate on your case. You are just saying stuff and not providing evidence. Yes i read your post and it's not there. Over half of the post has nothing to do with anyone's alignment. The rest is you saying things without actual evidence.

Also, i asked you to go into FF's filter and show some really townie/non-useless things there. Why did you ignore my request? It should be really easy thing to do because apperently you focus on "useless" people like sicklucker....
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 17:25 GMT
#2617
One more thing Elvis.
You said sicklucker has been pocketing me. I will now explain why this is completely wrong and nearly impossible.

Here is the chain of event when i replaced into the game (i'll leave all irrelevant things to this matter out):

N2:
rayn (first post into the game): i think sicklucker is town
rayn: i think Sentinel is scum and needs to be lynched asap
sicklucker: yes i agree Sentinel is most likely mafia
D3:
rayn: let's kill sentinel
sicklucker: ##sentinel

Here is what happened amongst other things on N2-D3 start.

Now sicklucker cannot possibly be pocketing me because i had a townread on him before he had any fucking chance to pocket me in the first place!!!! This translates into the following;

When you are mafia and someone has a townread on you, you have more chances to convince them to lynch someone else. It is a fact anyone with any brain knows just because people listen to their townreads more than their scumreads. In case sicklucker was mafia he would have had a perfect chance to at least try to convince me into "Sentinel is not necessarily mafia" -- at least asking "why is Sentinel scum" is perfectly fine thing to do. He never did that, ever. Do you really it's more likely that he thought "oh well rayn is gonna lynch Sentinel whatever we (mafia) say" rather than he just actually had a scumread on Sentinel and his scumread was in line with mine?

All the evidence based on how these things went down points to him having a similar thought process to mine and him agreeing with me, because what he did MAKES NO SENSE TO DO AS MAFIA AS HE HAD OPTIONS!!! I hadn't said anything -- immaterial was scummy for many people, hell he nearly got lynched on D1. Why the hell would mafia!sicklucker NOT try to discredit me when he has a chance, when i have not said any fucking thing in the game yet and my former slot owner was apparently scummmy?!?!? Does it make more sense to BUS instead???

I would like you to think about this... even a little bit, in case you are town.
Because what you are suggesting in the first place makes NO SENSE!!!
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-18 20:09:51
November 13 2014 17:45 GMT
#2618
Vote Count

Serejai (2): FecalFeast, Breshke
FecalFeast (2): raynpelikoneet, sicklucker
Elvis! (1): , Serejai
ObiWanShinobi (1): Superbia
Sicklucker (1): Elvis!

Not Voting (1): ObiWanShinobi

Currently, Serejai is set to be lynched. Day 4 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is mandatory. You may NOT abstain.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 17:55 GMT
#2619
I'm not talking about you talking about confirming sicklucker but himself.
Look how many of his posts are "I'm town because", "I'm definitely not scum because [WIFOM]".

Also, where did I ignore questions directed at me?
Did you see what the questions directed at him tried to do and how he just said they're all terrible and he doesn't even wanna read it?

Ignoring negative things said about him, well he ignores anything that's said about him.
If he's scum, these questions are difficult to answer, if these he's scum he could expose information if he answers them.
If he's town, there's nothing to lose when answering them. So as a conclusion, the only reason to ignore these questions is because you feel uncomfortable answering them or at most are lazy town.

Being lazy and not reading/researching meanwhile is what he's done all game. He posts a lot of stuff, but these aren't researched things. These are impulsive ideas that most of the time don't get us anywhere.
He posted so many plain wrong things, misconceptions and similair things that are just not acceptable as town.
Then please show me where he made a serious case where he pushed someone because of a good amount of arguments and proof. He hasn't. None of his cases are reliable.
He is very active in the thread but tell me where he's been useful. You say he isn't, but with what reasoning?
You say you want examples of where he's pocketing people. Well, look at yourself. On the basis of what do you read him town? You never explained this is great detail, but him posting a lot and seeming active and talking about scenarios where he "must be townie" made you think so. Again I ask you: for what reasoning?

There are a lot of reasons to believe he is scum and they line up well. He seems to have a strategy how to look town and follows that through.

Looking from a perspective where he is mafia, what's his only aim at this point? Look townie. He tries a LOT to look townie.
Looking from a perspective where he is townie, what's his aim at this point? Collect information and call out scum for good evidence. He has collected information, but has he called out scum with good evidence? I don't see it.

Still voting him and since noone is posting cases it looks like I'm going to stick with it.
Saying "I think this person is mafia, please vote for him" with a couple of "proofs" that aren't more than wild guesses "the person is mafia, because [insert WIFOM argument here]" isn't making a case.

A last argument I want to make is how many of his arguments he constantly pulls back.
"Medic should claim" "i guess he shouldn't".
"This person is scummy" someone posts something different "i guess he isn't".

Also, a lot of his lynch reasoning is who is possible to be lynched today, especially already very early in the day. Mafia likes voting on the easy targets, he loves it.

Also talking shit (and I'm not exaggerating) about people because they made a post about him and pleading that people should ignore it?
The people can think for themselves, they can decide if it's bad or worthy, if he thinks it's not dangerous for him why does he care?

So many things he posts are not only non-townie but very likely to have scum motivation behind them.

Also, look like he points out how serejai "pocketed" me, even though in his world she's town? Logic please? I never even said she's town? Also why me over everyone else? She didn't agree more to my posts about you than a couple of others. You're trying to make connections that don't exist.
If I believe anyone to be town here it's probably Breshke.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 18:03 GMT
#2620
Oh, just saw your post.
You disprove yourself being pocketed how?
By thinking he's townie (which is you getting pocketed) and saying he didn't try to convince you not to lynch sentinel?

Have you read the day posts when sent got lynched?
Saying anything against a lynch this prominent, especially since it was so likely to go through, would have been his death sentence today! Like he couldn't have done anything more stupid than that wild scenario.
Also this is the essence of what WIFOM means.
Like what's this post.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 181 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1040
WardiTV786
OGKoka 289
Rex156
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 289
Rex 156
ProTech130
Codebar 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2299
Shuttle 2097
Horang2 1386
EffOrt 833
Jaedong 832
BeSt 535
Light 389
Mini 308
Stork 294
firebathero 283
[ Show more ]
ZerO 265
Rush 241
ggaemo 153
Barracks 97
Zeus 89
Shine 74
Killer 65
Sea.KH 56
Hyun 54
Yoon 38
ToSsGirL 31
Shinee 30
Sexy 28
Mong 26
Bale 24
sorry 23
Aegong 21
soO 21
PianO 21
Terrorterran 16
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
zelot 10
HiyA 9
yabsab 7
Icarus 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
qojqva3141
Dendi2072
BananaSlamJamma316
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin358
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes416
Other Games
singsing2285
olofmeister1694
hiko877
B2W.Neo735
Lowko357
Sick191
Pyrionflax190
Liquid`VortiX178
ArmadaUGS95
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream559
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH299
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2146
• Nemesis1214
Other Games
• WagamamaTV287
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.