• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:30
CEST 16:30
KST 23:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8522 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 133

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 181 Next
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 13 2014 19:02 GMT
#2641
On November 14 2014 03:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2014 03:53 Serejai wrote:
Also, I have no regrets.

On November 13 2014 08:53 Elvis! wrote:
Fuck you sicklucker, you said you'll give me mad props if it's Sere.
Also, I didn't buy his fake roleblock.
Who got blocked?
Fuck that person so much.


On November 13 2014 08:54 Elvis! wrote:
Also Sere, I had you by your non-existant balls, how did you wind out of that one?


On November 13 2014 09:52 sicklucker wrote:
It kinda makes sense from my pov. I said all day 2 if kush turns up mafia serejai is his partner. Then when kush showed up mafia I wasl literraly taunting him then he made that claim and HE DIDNT TAUNT ME BACK WTF.

If this is true you know i kinda solved the game like last week right? I think some of you owe me an apology


On November 13 2014 10:16 sicklucker wrote:
I was 100% confident in this read unlike some of my rambles untill that fake claim came up, this is the best post to explain why I had the game solved before that and why I think I was serejais top mislynch.


Even if I get lynched it was completely worth it to see these two post egotistical shit like this.

Yeah those are also quite townie posts..
All of them. So why Elvis?


All game he's been posting a lot; couple of thousand word essays in there, but in the end his vote has sat on me all game and nearly all of his rambling has been just that; empty words. Just like now, when I claimed to be scum... here was the chance he was waiting for ALL GAME, and everyone else was voting for me... but suddenly Elvis doesn't want to anymore, even though he "knew" I was scum all along.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 19:05 GMT
#2642
Wait he really didn't switch his vote?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 19:07 GMT
#2643
On November 10 2014 08:07 Elvis! wrote:
So there is a couple of cases where I don't agree:
Since they don't want a confirmed townie, they blocked someone else the second night, thus his claim is wrong.
They blocked themselves 2 times which you already pointed out.
Since a lot of people (me included) haven't been particularily clever this game, someone might not out themselves being blocked in fear of getting lynched.
As Serejai posted they could have not shot for whatever reason. So medic could have been blocked, and medic doesn't wanna out before lategame because he's gonna get killed if he does.
This is the same reason why I think bats outing of being medic is either really stupid or wrong (could still be town or mafia).
Like if he's mafia, the real medic wouldn't cc, since claiming medic is retarded before endgame.

I'm not saying this is a lot of propability.
But it's not 100% and there could be mafia strategy behind it.

Has this post been made after D2`?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 19:08 GMT
#2644
Yes it has:
##unvote
##vote Elvis!


I am terribly sorry if you are town but in my opinion townies do not say:
"This is the same reason why I think bats outing of being medic is either really stupid or wrong (could still be town or mafia).
Like if he's mafia, the real medic wouldn't cc, since claiming medic is retarded before endgame."


gg game solved noone says that as town when there is 1 mafia left and town has 2 mislynches.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 19:09 GMT
#2645
Like if he is mafia the real medic would CC and we would auto-win the game by lynching them both...
table for two on a tv tray
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 13 2014 19:09 GMT
#2646
a) No, he did not switch his vote; he claimed it was because he knew the game was over so he didn't see a reason to vote anymore.

b) No
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 13 2014 19:10 GMT
#2647
EBWOP: b) Yes
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 13 2014 19:11 GMT
#2648
##revote Elvis

Just for emphasis.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 19:11 GMT
#2649
I don't really care about any votes the post i just quoted is the wort post in the game because everything there is so wrong and scummy.
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-18 20:09:47
November 13 2014 19:13 GMT
#2650
Vote Count

Serejai (2): FecalFeast, Breshke
Elvis! (2): Serejai, raynpelikoneet
FecalFeast (1): sicklucker
ObiWanShinobi (1): Superbia
Sicklucker (1): Elvis!

Not Voting (1): ObiWanShinobi

Currently, Serejai is set to be lynched. Day 4 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 19:15 GMT
#2651
If i really need to convince people why that is a mafia post then rofl.
But anyways i'll do that since i have nothing else to do.. after a cigarrette break.
Thank you for showing me the light (or kinda telling me in which direction it is).
<3
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 19:21 GMT
#2652
Hey, now I feel stupid taking all this time to make up a scenario where rayn is mafia. Could you guys vote me again so I can OMGUS? I spent my whole morning poop writing the worst last will of all time and now I'm not even dying?

##unvote
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 19:22 GMT
#2653
Well our doc wouldn't have been dead if he didn't claim.
I'm getting called scum for making logic.
Cool stuff.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 19:22 GMT
#2654
ff I'm sorry, now apparently I'm mafia.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 19:23 GMT
#2655
I can't even OMGUS since my vote is what they're blaming me for.
Worst shit ever.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 19:25 GMT
#2656
[QUOTE]On November 14 2014 04:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[QUOTE]On November 10 2014 08:07 Elvis! wrote:
So there is a couple of cases where I don't agree:
Since they don't want a confirmed townie, they blocked someone else the second night, thus his claim is wrong.
They blocked themselves 2 times which you already pointed out.
Since a lot of people (me included) haven't been particularily clever this game, someone might not out themselves being blocked in fear of getting lynched.
As Serejai posted they could have not shot for whatever reason. So medic could have been blocked, and medic doesn't wanna out before lategame because he's gonna get killed if he does.
This is the same reason why I think bats outing of being medic is either really stupid or wrong (could still be town or mafia).
Like if he's mafia, the real medic wouldn't cc, since claiming medic is retarded before endgame.

I'm not saying this is a lot of propability.
But it's not 100% and there could be mafia strategy behind it.[/QUOTE]
Elvis suggests the following:
Argument: MAfia blocked someone else on N2 and they are "scared to claim because they could get lynched".
Answer: Who cares, if there is a counter-claim town wins 100% by lynching both of the claims.

Argument: Bats is not the necessarily the real medic. He could be mafia (or town) fakeclaiming.
Answer: Who cares, if there is a counter-claim town wins 100% by lynching both of the claims (so bats cannot be mafia).

Argument: Mafia could have not shot.
Answer: Impossible because mafia must shoot every night.

Argument: Medic doesn't wanna out because blablabla...
Answer: See the second point. reasoning (blabla) is irrelevant.

There is literally no intention behind this post other than trying to reduce the amount of confirmed people (which would be bats, me and to some extent Serejai). Townies do not dothat. Mafia does.

Now let's kill Elvis!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 19:27 GMT
#2657
On November 14 2014 04:22 Elvis! wrote:
ff I'm sorry, now apparently I'm mafia.

Yes apparently you are mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 19:27 GMT
#2658
I mean if one of the mafia was really good at reading blue!batsnacks i could see a scenario where you're not confirmed town, rayn ♥
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 19:30 GMT
#2659
On November 14 2014 04:27 Fecalfeast wrote:
I mean if one of the mafia was really good at reading blue!batsnacks i could see a scenario where you're not confirmed town, rayn ♥

I thought Serejai was medic until D3 when i didn't know what to think any more.
What do you mean by your post? Why would i roleblock Serejai if i thought bats was medic?
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 19:35 GMT
#2660
It's my fairytale land where you join a game where your mafia team is kush/afksentinel and have to try the hail mary.

There's a reason I am reluctant to post it because it's the least concrete case of all time.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 181 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech144
Codebar 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 2231
EffOrt 1051
Soma 827
Mini 796
ggaemo 406
Horang2 376
Light 352
Rush 350
BeSt 313
Stork 285
[ Show more ]
Larva 275
Snow 239
actioN 182
hero 179
Barracks 165
Killer 138
firebathero 116
Zeus 103
Sea.KH 71
JYJ 67
Mong 55
Aegong 47
Sharp 46
Sexy 39
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 25
zelot 21
sorry 18
Terrorterran 17
Rock 14
Shine 13
Sacsri 10
Icarus 9
JulyZerg 8
Dewaltoss 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7158
qojqva1546
Dendi825
XaKoH 464
420jenkins49
Counter-Strike
Fnx 673
kRYSTAL_461
edward79
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4634
Khaldor375
Other Games
gofns47547
singsing1739
B2W.Neo868
byalli544
Lowko421
DeMusliM216
mouzStarbuck190
Liquid`VortiX161
Livibee144
ArmadaUGS108
KnowMe101
Chillindude16
Railgan14
amsayoshi14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV279
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• mYiSmile119
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV372
League of Legends
• Nemesis2126
• Jankos1856
• TFBlade575
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 30m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 30m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.