• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8932 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 134

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 181 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-18 20:09:42
November 13 2014 19:37 GMT
#2661
Vote Count

Elvis! (2): Serejai, raynpelikoneet
Serejai (1): Breshke
FecalFeast (1): sicklucker
ObiWanShinobi (1): Superbia
Sicklucker (1): Elvis!

Not Voting (2): ObiWanShinobi, FecalFeast

Currently, Elvis! is set to be lynched. Day 4 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 13 2014 19:38 GMT
#2662
rayn is scum, but I'm not going to lynch him. I'm just posting this here in case he wins the game so I can come back and say I knew it all along.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 19:39 GMT
#2663
On November 14 2014 04:38 Serejai wrote:
rayn is scum, but I'm not going to lynch him. I'm just posting this here in case he wins the game so I can come back and say I knew it all along.

Hey man that's what I was gonna do.

Everyone's ruining my stupid posts today.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 13 2014 19:39 GMT
#2664
On November 14 2014 04:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
It's my fairytale land where you join a game where your mafia team is kush/afksentinel and have to try the hail mary.

There's a reason I am reluctant to post it because it's the least concrete case of all time.


Pretty sure something like a Nintendo DS game case is the least concrete case of all time; there's literally no concrete in there at all.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 19:44 GMT
#2665
ok I'm done being stupid before deadline.

sheeping rayn, I guess since nobody else is here?

##vote elvis

if you're town, elvis, I'm sorry.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 13 2014 19:47 GMT
#2666
If you're town, Elvis, I'm not sorry - you deserve this.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 19:47 GMT
#2667
On November 14 2014 04:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
It's my fairytale land where you join a game where your mafia team is kush/afksentinel and have to try the hail mary.

There's a reason I am reluctant to post it because it's the least concrete case of all time.

In real world i believe Sentinel would have never been lynched on D3 in case i was mafia.
That's actually a fact because i do not buss.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 19:50 GMT
#2668
On November 14 2014 04:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
...and have to try the hail mary.

I actually tried to try this as mafia once years ago (when i was actually decent as scum).
But then my scumbuddy conceded without discussing it with me and posted the scum QT....
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 19:52 GMT
#2669
On November 14 2014 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2014 04:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
...and have to try the hail mary.

I actually tried to try this as mafia once years ago (when i was actually decent as scum).
But then my scumbuddy conceded without discussing it with me and posted the scum QT....

If you pulled it off this game and I was right I'm still gonna strut around like a mentally challenged rooster. Even if I lose.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 13 2014 19:53 GMT
#2670
I have like 5 minutes before I have to leave again. Rayn, is there any way I can convince you to lynch Obi today? I'm not completely against the Elvis lynch, but I really think Obi is the last one here.
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 19:54 GMT
#2671
On November 14 2014 04:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2014 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 14 2014 04:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
...and have to try the hail mary.

I actually tried to try this as mafia once years ago (when i was actually decent as scum).
But then my scumbuddy conceded without discussing it with me and posted the scum QT....

If you pulled it off this game and I was right I'm still gonna strut around like a mentally challenged rooster. Even if I lose.

I am too lazy (and busy) to play properly as mafia.
I love the puzzle, i hate the surviving game (but i used to try my best because i hate losing -- now i just don't give too many fucks because i have other things to do).
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 19:54 GMT
#2672
I'll switch to obi and I will be here for deadline
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 19:55 GMT
#2673
On November 14 2014 04:53 Superbia wrote:
I have like 5 minutes before I have to leave again. Rayn, is there any way I can convince you to lynch Obi today? I'm not completely against the Elvis lynch, but I really think Obi is the last one here.

no you can't.
we can discuss this tomorrow but i am really really sure Elvis is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-18 20:09:38
November 13 2014 19:55 GMT
#2674
Vote Count

Elvis! (3): Serejai, raynpelikoneet, FecalFeast
Serejai (1): Breshke
FecalFeast (1): sicklucker
ObiWanShinobi (1): Superbia
Sicklucker (1): Elvis!

Not Voting (1): ObiWanShinobi

Currently, Elvis! is set to be lynched. Day 4 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is mandatory. You may NOT abstain.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 19:56 GMT
#2675
On November 14 2014 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2014 04:53 Superbia wrote:
I have like 5 minutes before I have to leave again. Rayn, is there any way I can convince you to lynch Obi today? I'm not completely against the Elvis lynch, but I really think Obi is the last one here.

no you can't.
we can discuss this tomorrow but i am really really sure Elvis is mafia.

HOW DO U KNO THERE WIL BE A 2MOROW U R SCUMZ
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 13 2014 19:58 GMT
#2676
Here you go, Elvis; I heard you like to die in these so I got one for you to sit on when we lynch you.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 19:58 GMT
#2677
geez you got me FF gg.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 20:00 GMT
#2678
lol now Breshke cannot vote for Serejai because 2 people have claimed scum and at least one is town so it's not a scumtell.
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 20:01 GMT
#2679
You're a criminal mastermind, rayn.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 20:03 GMT
#2680
[QUOTE]On November 14 2014 04:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[QUOTE]On November 14 2014 04:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[QUOTE]On November 10 2014 08:07 Elvis! wrote:
So there is a couple of cases where I don't agree:
Since they don't want a confirmed townie, they blocked someone else the second night, thus his claim is wrong.
They blocked themselves 2 times which you already pointed out.
Since a lot of people (me included) haven't been particularily clever this game, someone might not out themselves being blocked in fear of getting lynched.
As Serejai posted they could have not shot for whatever reason. So medic could have been blocked, and medic doesn't wanna out before lategame because he's gonna get killed if he does.
This is the same reason why I think bats outing of being medic is either really stupid or wrong (could still be town or mafia).
Like if he's mafia, the real medic wouldn't cc, since claiming medic is retarded before endgame.

I'm not saying this is a lot of propability.
But it's not 100% and there could be mafia strategy behind it.[/QUOTE]
Elvis suggests the following:
Argument: MAfia blocked someone else on N2 and they are "scared to claim because they could get lynched".
Answer: Who cares, if there is a counter-claim town wins 100% by lynching both of the claims.

Argument: Bats is not the necessarily the real medic. He could be mafia (or town) fakeclaiming.
Answer: Who cares, if there is a counter-claim town wins 100% by lynching both of the claims (so bats cannot be mafia).

Argument: Mafia could have not shot.
Answer: Impossible because mafia must shoot every night.

Argument: Medic doesn't wanna out because blablabla...
Answer: See the second point. reasoning (blabla) is irrelevant.

There is literally no intention behind this post other than trying to reduce the amount of confirmed people (which would be bats, me and to some extent Serejai). Townies do not dothat. Mafia does.

Now let's kill Elvis![/QUOTE]


Well, if bats didn't claim he wouldn't have died and we'd still have a doctor.
If we weren't lucky and 2 of the mafia gave up so early this would maybe have lost us the game.
mafia can roleblock themselves so they don't have to shoot.

There still are scenarios where you're not confirmed, so can you stop being so bitchy about it?
You're not confirmed until you're dead dude. Sorry to bust your bubble of confirmed-ness.
Mafia can block themselves and some people (yes they do) sometimes claim stuff as town.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 181 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1131
Mini 929
Soma 620
actioN 477
Rush 376
ggaemo 350
Light 302
Larva 285
Stork 268
Horang2 254
[ Show more ]
BeSt 242
Snow 194
hero 172
Shuttle 172
firebathero 116
Barracks 112
Shine 98
Killer 95
Dewaltoss 91
Aegong 76
Zeus 70
Sexy 44
Liquid`Ret 35
Shinee 35
sorry 33
soO 32
Sharp 32
JYJ 31
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
zelot 21
Trap 17
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8319
qojqva1825
Dendi939
420jenkins164
Counter-Strike
fl0m1214
Fnx 660
x6flipin436
edward60
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5305
Other Games
singsing1457
B2W.Neo982
byalli486
Lowko368
Khaldor358
Mlord321
ceh9274
DeMusliM218
Liquid`VortiX166
KnowMe141
ArmadaUGS139
Trikslyr44
BRAT_OK 27
Railgan12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream163
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH212
• StrangeGG 68
• mYiSmile119
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV336
League of Legends
• Nemesis2714
• TFBlade846
Other Games
• Shiphtur184
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h
Kung Fu Cup
19h
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.