• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:05
CEST 17:05
KST 00:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War185.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10000 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 255 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 12 2014 21:44 GMT
#121
On September 13 2014 06:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2014 06:30 Blazinghand wrote:
UPDATE: I've removed 3p, and we're starting in 24 hours at 21:00 GMT (+00:00) with however many players we have signed up at that point. I hope you're ready for awesomeness! Signups will remain open until 1 hour before the start of the game.


just wait till full :/


Game has been open for signups for nearly ten days. This is as full as it's going to get. I'll not ask people to /in and keep then waiting. We have enough players for a smallish normal.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2014 21:45 GMT
#122
I can play.
/in
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 12 2014 22:10 GMT
#123
10 days is like nothing for a large game which is what I and I presume many others signed up for?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 12 2014 22:12 GMT
#124
Thanks for removing 3rd party. I am ok with starting soon but you might want to check if that's the case for everyone since there were some people that thought it would take a while.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-12 22:15:57
September 12 2014 22:15 GMT
#125
Look, there's not a whole lot of games running right now, and on sunday two new games open their doors for signups. This game is as full as it's gonna get. I PMed some people and got them to /in so we're big enough it's not a mini any more. I'd really like to have 26 players, but the choice isn't "26 players vs 17 players" like you think it is. It's "never starting vs 17 players". Tons of games that take like a month or whatever to start end up having hella lurkers because people forget they're /in, or they were only available for that month, or other reasons.

I too would like to have 26 players, and I reached out to as many people as I thought I could in PMland, but when it comes down to it, our options are to start tomorrow, before more game signups start, or to start in a month with 17 people and 9 people who forgot they were /in and aren't available any more.

I'm sorry this isn't what you or I hoped for, but I'm making the best of it. I will understand if you decide to /out because this game has only 17 players, but I'd understand even more if you PMed people encouraging them to /in.

I'll PM everyone in the signnup list letting them know about the stepped-up start time.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 12 2014 22:16 GMT
#126
Quite content with the current player list btw. although Hapa should /in and play a proper game instead of rolling SK. :D
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 12 2014 22:17 GMT
#127
On September 13 2014 07:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Look, there's not a whole lot of games running right now, and on sunday two new games open their doors for signups. This game is as full as it's gonna get. I PMed some people and got them to /in so we're big enough it's not a mini any more. I'd really like to have 26 players, but the choice isn't "26 players vs 17 players" like you think it is. It's "never starting vs 17 players". Tons of games that take like a month or whatever to start end up having hella lurkers because people forget they're /in, or they were only available for that month, or other reasons.

I too would like to have 26 players, and I reached out to as many people as I thought I could in PMland, but when it comes down to it, our options are to start tomorrow, before more game signups start, or to start in a month with 17 people and 9 people who forgot they were /in and aren't available any more.

I'm sorry this isn't what you or I hoped for, but I'm making the best of it. I will understand if you decide to /out because this game has only 17 players, but I'd understand even more if you PMed people encouraging them to /in.

I'll PM everyone in the signnup list letting them know about the stepped-up start time.


Can you consider waiting another week? I've just replaced someone in a game and it will be hard to follow two games, although I want to play this one so hard
I'm adorable.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-12 22:21:42
September 12 2014 22:19 GMT
#128
On September 13 2014 07:17 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2014 07:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Look, there's not a whole lot of games running right now, and on sunday two new games open their doors for signups. This game is as full as it's gonna get. I PMed some people and got them to /in so we're big enough it's not a mini any more. I'd really like to have 26 players, but the choice isn't "26 players vs 17 players" like you think it is. It's "never starting vs 17 players". Tons of games that take like a month or whatever to start end up having hella lurkers because people forget they're /in, or they were only available for that month, or other reasons.

I too would like to have 26 players, and I reached out to as many people as I thought I could in PMland, but when it comes down to it, our options are to start tomorrow, before more game signups start, or to start in a month with 17 people and 9 people who forgot they were /in and aren't available any more.

I'm sorry this isn't what you or I hoped for, but I'm making the best of it. I will understand if you decide to /out because this game has only 17 players, but I'd understand even more if you PMed people encouraging them to /in.

I'll PM everyone in the signnup list letting them know about the stepped-up start time.


Can you consider waiting another week? I've just replaced someone in a game and it will be hard to follow two games, although I want to play this one so hard


Not really. As I mentioned, signups for small games start in 48 hours, and this game will bleed players unless it has begun. Also, I have my own time limitations in terms of when I am able to host during September.

It's plausible this game would have filled over the weekend, and you'd be in the same predicament, so replacing into another game is a little silly if you can only handle one at a time. I don't mind if you /out, I'd rather you have fun playing one game than have a poor time playing two.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 12 2014 22:23 GMT
#129
/out then
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
September 12 2014 22:32 GMT
#130
Dear Urist,

Why did you take the iron anvil up into a tree? That tree was designated to be chopped down. Our woodcutter is dead now. Do you know how he died? An iron anvil came crashing down into his skull, shattering the bone through his -Cat Leather Helmet-.

In the future please be more careful about where you leave our anvils.

Sincerely,

The Overseer
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 13 2014 00:17 GMT
#131
On September 13 2014 07:23 Holyflare wrote:
/out then


thank god

/in

+ Show Spoiler +
j/k nerd get back in
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 13 2014 00:31 GMT
#132
If you guys know anyone else who's interested, shoot them a pm!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 13 2014 10:39 GMT
#133
Bh I'll push the posting of my game back 1 week more so i won't be fighting for players with you. Just let this game fill for 1 more week perhaps?
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 13 2014 10:42 GMT
#134
Thanks for the offer but I also have time constraints on when I am able to host, and running a game with 17 or 18 players isn't the end of the world.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 13 2014 11:06 GMT
#135
It's not that I don't want to play I'm just incredibly busy with work next week
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
September 13 2014 11:12 GMT
#136
Eh. I'll make time for this. /in
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 13 2014 12:58 GMT
#137
On September 13 2014 20:12 Bill Murray wrote:
Eh. I'll make time for this. /in


/welp
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 13 2014 14:43 GMT
#138
All right all right.

/in
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 13 2014 14:44 GMT
#139
Also, BH never reached out to me in PMs. So no, he's not doing everything he can to fill this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 13 2014 15:37 GMT
#140
On a personal note, I'm looking forward to a full game of being summarily ignored by most of the players in this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 255 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 366
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36169
Calm 7606
Bisu 2682
Rain 1419
Jaedong 1070
Horang2 628
BeSt 557
Rush 427
Larva 358
Soma 357
[ Show more ]
Light 283
Stork 275
ZerO 197
Zeus 186
Snow 185
Free 118
Mind 114
Barracks 109
910 98
Killer 64
Sea.KH 45
Mong 44
Hyun 40
Shinee 38
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 30
Rock 24
Aegong 23
Terrorterran 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Bale 21
Pusan 20
sorry 18
Sexy 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Liquid`Ret 0
Dota 2
Gorgc8865
XaKoH 420
Counter-Strike
fl0m4417
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes469
Other Games
gofns26333
singsing2313
B2W.Neo731
hiko648
Lowko387
Mlord333
Hui .187
DeMusliM174
Livibee174
mouzStarbuck156
RotterdaM87
Trikslyr75
Mew2King67
QueenE66
ToD56
KnowMe48
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3597
• Jankos2183
• TFBlade591
Other Games
• Shiphtur424
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 55m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 55m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.