/in
Forgot that my sitouts are done! :D
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Chairman Ray
United States11903 Posts
/in Forgot that my sitouts are done! :D | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ObiWanShinobi
United States8089 Posts
This man gets it. | ||
|
Damdred
15669 Posts
| ||
|
ObiWanShinobi
United States8089 Posts
| ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
On September 11 2014 15:47 raynpelikoneet wrote: Any chance we'll ever have another PM game on TL? ![]() Please no. | ||
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
HaruRH
Singapore2780 Posts
/in | ||
|
Damdred
15669 Posts
I have a good bit of time off coming up i think... | ||
|
Blazinghand
United States25563 Posts
| ||
|
Xatalos
Finland9675 Posts
| ||
|
Blazinghand
United States25563 Posts
| ||
|
MysteryMeat1
United States3292 Posts
| ||
|
Xatalos
Finland9675 Posts
| ||
|
GlowingBear
Brazil12446 Posts
On September 12 2014 03:10 Xatalos wrote: I'll consider... NO XAT!!!! I love you but I can't read 30 pages of wall posts, Jesus! | ||
|
Xatalos
Finland9675 Posts
On September 12 2014 03:13 GlowingBear wrote: NO XAT!!!! I love you but I can't read 30 pages of wall posts, Jesus! You know you actually miss it ![]() | ||
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
| ||
|
Xatalos
Finland9675 Posts
| ||
|
Blazinghand
United States25563 Posts
On September 12 2014 03:31 WaveofShadow wrote: I will be super amused if you roll scum and are forced to attempt to keep up with your town level posting. It's actually going to work pretty well I imagine. People making big walls of text are seen as townie since a lot of people wont' read them and will be like "wow this guy is trying hard". There are exceptions of course but I know that I personally put out more walls of text as town than as scum because it's a better move as town. As scum, it's often not worth it to do the big walls of text even if it makes you look townie because it's much harder to do (since you're faking everything) and it's easier to give things away. Of course, that doesn't mean you shouldn't do them, just that the cost-benefit analysis is changed due to higher cost | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu FanTaSy Shuttle Jaedong Horang2 EffOrt BeSt Stork actioN [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2714 olofmeister1129 hiko935 B2W.Neo758 Livibee534 crisheroes339 XaKoH XBOCT246 Pyrionflax216 Hui .208 Liquid`VortiX153 QueenE54 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|