• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:55
CEST 11:55
KST 18:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6201 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 281 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2014 03:05 GMT
#621
On March 12 2014 11:31 Dandel Ion wrote:
I don't think pagle is in the insta-dust zone.

And I suppose Druids will have to run one naturalize now instead of tinkuuu.


God that sucks though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2014 07:48 GMT
#622
My legend score is now: 47

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 12 2014 08:56 GMT
#623
Yes tink is gone. Excellent. I will now always beat dp's druid deck.

Is anyone playing with a miracle rouge deck? I made one but its really hard to play. I need help. Its fun though when you get the combos out and a 25/22 questing adventurer
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2014 11:01 GMT
#624
On March 12 2014 17:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yes tink is gone. Excellent. I will now always beat dp's druid deck.

Is anyone playing with a miracle rouge deck? I made one but its really hard to play. I need help. Its fun though when you get the combos out and a 25/22 questing adventurer


Im not sure it was the tink that was beating you every time.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2014 11:22 GMT
#625
How many packs did you guys already open Oo.
I am somewhat newish to the game but I at least opened 50 (?) packs already and not a single legendary from that list

Got illidian and the guy that gives +5 spell damage.
I had a good night of sleep.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 12 2014 11:25 GMT
#626
expected legendary value for 50-ish packs is indeed 2, so you're about on average with that.

Seems like you just had bad luck with which they were.

As for how many... Well, a lot, and I still only have like half on the list.
It's a grind if you're like me and don't want to pay.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2014 11:46 GMT
#627
I like doing Arenas and I dislike constructed so I don't really need legendaries. But it is nice to have them
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2014 11:47 GMT
#628
Games just take around 10-15 minutes sometimes and constructed doesn't really reward me anything. I prefer to play other games.
I had a good night of sleep.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 12 2014 14:44 GMT
#629
Im pretty much just really lucky
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 16:37:57
March 12 2014 16:37 GMT
#630
My number one spot!

I'm going to miss the fame and fortune, but to be honest, I'm kind of relieved. I just couldn't handle the pressure of being on top and could feel the new lifestyle starting to change me, for the worse. You carry a heavy burden GreYMisT.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
March 12 2014 18:42 GMT
#631
It's really silly that the side teamliquid sites like liquidhearth do not link to the regular TL side forums. I don't get that at all. Now the people who frequent liquidhearth get no exposure to TL Mafia and other subforums -_-
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 12 2014 18:52 GMT
#632
The people who frequent liquidhearth are almost certainly those who used TL in the first place, so they would have already had access to the subforums.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
March 12 2014 18:54 GMT
#633
Still no reason to segregate the liquidhearth site from the subforums. Like if someone who used TL now might exclusively use liquidhearth only and now doesn't see the subforums all the time :/
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 12 2014 19:59 GMT
#634
I mean what if liquidhearth starts their own mafia forum and we have an insurrection?
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 12 2014 20:00 GMT
#635
On March 13 2014 03:54 Balla24 wrote:
Still no reason to segregate the liquidhearth site from the subforums. Like if someone who used TL now might exclusively use liquidhearth only and now doesn't see the subforums all the time :/

Again, not sure it's as big an issue as you think.
I know many MANY people who only visit TL for the lol subforum and don't give a shit about anything else on TL and never will.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 12 2014 20:32 GMT
#636
So when do we pick teams and stuff?
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 12 2014 20:50 GMT
#637
Assuming Jacob and Oats are still down to captain, we'll draft starting this weekend.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-17 06:09:26
March 12 2014 20:53 GMT
#638
TL Mafia Hearthstone League Update


Captains: Current Captains are DarthPunk and Greymist with Jacobstrangelove and Oatsmaster willing to stand in. We are still looking for 2 more captain signups of people who actually want to be captains.

Signups deadline: Signups close on Saturday, Mar 15 1:00am GMT (GMT+00:00).

Europeans: Now that cross-server play has been turned on we are admitting europeans! Last chance to sign up!

To sign up: post in thread and answer the following questions:

+ Show Spoiler +
On a scale of 1-3 how skilled/rich would you say you are?
3: I rank in the single-digits each season, and/or get into the legend ranks. I have plenty of legendary cards, and can make whatever decks I want.
2: I rank in the double digits or weak single digits each season. I have a couple/few legendary cards, but I can't just make any deck I want.
1: I do very poorly in constructed and have no or very few legendary cards

Question 2:
Using the following table, tell me your total Neutral Legendary Meta-Score. Add points for each legendary you have.
+ Show Spoiler +
Sylvanas-------------8
Ragnaros-------------8
Ysera----------------7
Bloodmage Thalnos----7
The Black Knight-----7
Tinkmaster Overspark-6
Leeroy---------------6
Nat Pagle------------5


Question 3:
What is your battle.net name and identifier?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 12 2014 20:59 GMT
#639
Pretty sure cross-server play is not going to be a factor for this thing for a long while, considering they said you have to earn cards region-specific and can't just keep everything ever.

Unless some Euros feel like playing on basic decks (lel)

I'll be sticking with my na account as well
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 21:13:25
March 12 2014 21:07 GMT
#640
I wanted to sign up but yeah just realized it's basic cards only

Also, what's the best part of having to run a mage-arena deck with 0 frostbolt, 0 fireball, 0 sheep, 0 skillstrike, 0 blizzard?
Stupid priests carddrawing from you 3 times in a row, realizing there's nothing good to draw to begin with

[image loading]

EAT SHIT YOU DUMBASS

(actually, I think I had 1 frostbolt but not entirely sure, I did have a pyroblast though. Smiting dem 2/2 goblins with my pyroblast all day long)
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko6
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6732
actioN 535
BeSt 518
Leta 486
Jaedong 398
Larva 210
EffOrt 171
Mong 127
sorry 113
Dewaltoss 102
[ Show more ]
Zeus 99
ToSsGirL 64
scan(afreeca) 63
Killer 61
Barracks 58
Free 46
sSak 39
Shinee 38
Aegong 36
Bale 33
soO 26
FanTaSy 22
NotJumperer 19
HiyA 17
yabsab 17
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe179
Counter-Strike
byalli870
Other Games
summit1g9221
olofmeister910
singsing541
Happy385
crisheroes232
Pyrionflax202
KnowMe107
dupreeh47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1
UltimateBattle 0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
• Stunt382
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 5m
Replay Cast
13h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.