• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:48
CEST 13:48
KST 20:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10039 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 281 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 02 2014 01:39 GMT
#581
I have never got better than 9. but it seems like I get 7 quite often.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
March 02 2014 02:22 GMT
#582
I won a game from 2hp as a mage on turn6 against a 30+8 armor warrior. Proudest game I've played. Heart of the cards something something. Everything that could go right did it was amazing. I wish I had a replay so bad
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 02 2014 14:50 GMT
#583
is there some kind of forum explanation out there for Hearthstone vocabulary you'd need to know or how to draft for arena?
I have the link that I quoted in my last post but that's pretty much everything. When I look at other shit on TL I find stuff like "you have to take into consideration what kind of manacurve you have while drafting as well, so maybe sometimes pick the weaker one to get a better manacurve" and I read that, as a magicplayer know what a manacurve is but no idea what a particularly good one or a bad one would be
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 02 2014 18:07 GMT
#584
i guess it comes with playing more with your cards and knowing what kind of deck you have, if it's a late game one with lots of high cost good cards then you want to be able to survive the early game with controls, board clears etc etc

i wouldn't do arena until you've played a shit load of ranked with a class
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 02 2014 18:13 GMT
#585
I got up to rank 12 last month with pala / mage.
Right now realistic worst case scenario without disconects would really be a 2-3 or 3-3 run for me in which case I still get that package for 100g and another 35g + dust so it's still somewhat break-even.
Best case scenario I get 4-3 or 5-3 which ends up with a package and 85g. So it's practice and better than using gold for the packages themselves I guess.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 02 2014 18:15 GMT
#586
On March 03 2014 03:07 Holyflare wrote:
i wouldn't do arena until you've played a shit load of ranked with a class

well that's just nonsense

in fact id argue arena is a lot better to play in the beginning when you dont have any cards

cuz arena will give you a great card per gold ratio, and gives you (sometimes) decent decks no matter which cards you have.


as for the curve thing, it depends too much on deck/playstyle to say what's the "right" curve.
only important rule of thumb is that at least a 6th of your cards should be 2-drops, and that doesn't mean "anything that costs two", but it means "shit that you can actually play on turn 2".
A backwards poet writes inverse.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 02 2014 18:33 GMT
#587
Definitely play arena as often as possible! I only play constructed if I am short on gold otherwise -> arena. Usually you get more for your gold this way. You don't need constructed experience - arena is totally different. Watching streams of arena players helps getting the knowledge. After watching Trump/hafu play some arenas I started my first run (free) a few weeks ago and instantly went 11-3. Knowledge is important but you won't get it by playing constructed.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-02 23:20:49
March 02 2014 23:17 GMT
#588
holy crap this shit actually works:
+ Show Spoiler [image] +
I mean it's german but you can probably figure it out by pictures of the cards and stuff

[image loading]


Believe me, I tried to pick 4+ stuff I really tried to, at some point I just said screw this and went with zerglingrush.

+ Show Spoiler [text] +
I get a turn-2 Amani Berserker and I feel amazing because that shit can just own so much for 2 mana, or so I thought as a main-mage player.
Guy totems on turn 2, firetotem and I'm happy as fuck because I get my 1 damage for free right? He facepalms and insta gives me the fail-emoticon.
So turn 3 I have that shitty voodoo thingie on my hand but obviously don't want to heal my berserker, right? Could play owl but nothing's out on the enemy board and I have a sea giant + forked lightning I can't use. Might as well just totem up. And I get a healing totem and insta-facepalm as well... Turns out heal totem + berkser not that a good combi.
But I can't believe how well this deck works, I thought it's crap. I picked lightwarden, voodoo doc and big game hunter for christs sake and I'm raping with this shit right now. 3-0 when I never got beyond 5-3 and the games all end up super clear, like a fricking sea giant + forked lighting on turn 5 and I just roll over him lol
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 02 2014 23:25 GMT
#589
Yeah, lightwarden is crap but big game hunter can be very very good. Frost shock on the on the other hand is a really bad card.
I guess the curve and the other minions are ok (except maybe for the lack of 4s) my shaman deck also had nothing > 6 besides the sea giant and only 2 fire elementals at 6. You don't need bigger creatures as shaman.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 02 2014 23:33 GMT
#590
The general rule of Arena is that if you can play a minion on every turn starting on turn 2 (or turn 1 if you're going second) and use most of your mana to do so, you have a strong chance of winning. ie, if you're going 2nd, your turns could look like this

1) coin + faerie dragon
2) amani berserker
3) bear taunt 3/3 guy
4) tazdingo

and you'd be looking pretty good

if you're going first and your turns look like this:

1) nothing
2) Swamp Ooze
3) Scarlet Cruseder
4) Yeti

you'll likewise be looking pretty good. Hero Power is never going to be as good as having a card that spends all your mana, though there are some exceptions.

Now, on turn 3 it's ok to drop a 2-mana creature instead of a 3-mana creature, mostly because the big jump in power happens at 4 mana. Every 3 mana creature, with a few exceptions (frenzied berserker, the shaman 2/4 guy who gets stronger when you play overloads) has 3 hit points, tops. this means every 3 mana creature can be killed by 2-mana 3/2s. at 4 mana you start getting creatures with 4 (or ideally, 5) toughness, which means they can kill 2 2-mana guys. 5 hp is way better than 4 because 4 can be killed with heropower + 2-mana creature. this is why a yeti or tazdingo feel much stronger than ogre magi even though they look pretty similar on paper.

so the real moral of the story is, make sure to draft lots of 2-drops with 3 attack (a lot!) especially if you're low on 3-drops, and make sure to draft a lot of strong 4-drops (yeti, tazdingo, etc) that will be able to 2-for-1 with 2-drops.

If you win the first 4 turns, you usually win the game. save the cheerleader save the world, you get it.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-02 23:52:36
March 02 2014 23:48 GMT
#591
On March 03 2014 08:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Yeah, lightwarden is crap but big game hunter can be very very good. Frost shock on the on the other hand is a really bad card.
I guess the curve and the other minions are ok (except maybe for the lack of 4s) my shaman deck also had nothing > 6 besides the sea giant and only 2 fire elementals at 6. You don't need bigger creatures as shaman.

yeah when I had lightwarden I had alarm-o-bot and mana wraith as options.
When I had big game hunter I had that stupid pirate and farsight as other alternatives. Big game hunter can be good but with this one being so agressive I don't think I'm ever going to get his battlycry but it's still a 3 mana creature I guess.

Whenever I had frost shock I had some other garbage like totemic might, Ancestral Healing or windfury... So I figured frost shock at least let's me get 1 more hit in with one creature because of freeze and it's only 1 mana so can't really screw something up as much as a crappy card that's expensive on top of being crappy

Oh and thanks for the tips BH! I usually try to get in hero power whenever I feel like I'm slightly ahead and can "save up" on cards. Guess I'll stop doing that in the pre-flamestrike phases.

Also I picked every 4-drop I got offered! Yes, that's exactly one
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-03 10:03:53
March 03 2014 10:03 GMT
#592
On March 02 2014 23:50 Toadesstern wrote:
is there some kind of forum explanation out there for Hearthstone vocabulary you'd need to know or how to draft for arena?
I have the link that I quoted in my last post but that's pretty much everything. When I look at other shit on TL I find stuff like "you have to take into consideration what kind of manacurve you have while drafting as well, so maybe sometimes pick the weaker one to get a better manacurve" and I read that, as a magicplayer know what a manacurve is but no idea what a particularly good one or a bad one would be


This is a good list, but not complete yet. At the end are links to the articles with explanations why some cards are better than others.

http://www.liquidhearth.com/guides/arena-tier-list

A complete and also pretty good list:

http://www.liquidhearth.com/forum/arena-strategy/492-antigrav1tys-arena-draft-tier-list


"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-03 22:04:10
March 03 2014 19:07 GMT
#593
TL Mafia Hearthstone League Update


Status: I now have everyone's information. All that remains is selecting the three captains. Currently, we have one player who has volunteered to be a captain (Oatsmaster) and two players who said they will be a captain if we can't find anyone else to do the job (DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove). Ideally we get all people who actually want to be captain, so if you're interested, please let me know.

Current Captains:
1) DarthPunk
2)
3)
4)

Captain Stand-ins:
Oatsmaster
JacobStrangelove

Current signups:
TL USER----------BNET ID------------SELF RANK--LEGEND SCORE
Kitaman27--------Kitaman27#1327---------2-------28
Dandel Ion-------Fluffybunny#1156-------2-------26
DarthPunk--------DarthPunk#1325---------1-------36
Crossfire99------Crossfire#1284---------2-------22
Chezinu----------Chezinu#1917-----------2-------21
Umasi------------Umasi#1835-------------2-------21
WaveofShadow-----WaveofShadow#1896------1-------23
Oatsmaster-------Oatsmaster#6631--------2-------8
JacobStrangelove-Nuhaatyc#6413----------1-------7
Hopeless1der-----Hopeless1der#1433------1-------6
Cephiro----------Cephiro#2652-----------1-------0
iamperfection----Perfection#1162--------1-------0


Once we have 3 more captains we'll begin the drafting process which the captains will use to determine teams. I've ordered the signups here in the order of how successful I think the players will be in the tournament. Basically this is in order of Legendary Meta-score, though I bumped WoS and DP down because they gave themselves poor self-ranks.

Once the teams are drafted, we'll have 4 teams of 3 players each. We'll iron out the specifics of the format going forwards, but here's the provisional format:

Match Format:
+ Show Spoiler +
Each match contains 3 sets. Each set is played between 1 player on each team using 3 decks. A set is played pokemon style until someone is out of decks. Whichever team wins the most sets, wins the match. Record the score (2-1 or 3-0) for league scoring purposes in addition to who won the match.

  • Before each match, each team sends me their decks and their play order (slot #). Each player must run 3 distinct classes. Beyond that, there are no restrictions on cards.
    • + Show Spoiler [Example] +
      Team of WoS, Hopeless1, Iamp.
      WoS pms me a warrior deck, a mage deck, and a hunter deck. He tells me he'll be in slot 1.
      Hopeless1 pms me a warrior deck, a druid deck, and a rogue deck. He tells me he'll be in slot 2.
      Iamp pms me his mage deck, his hunter deck, and his paladin deck. He tells me he'll be in slot 3.
      Alternatively, the captain can just send me one pm with all this info.
  • The match consists of 3 sets. Each player plays one set against a player on the other team.
  • The Match: At a time (or times) when the players can meet, the slot 1s play each other, the slot 2s play each other, and the slot 3s play each other. This is a match.
  • Each team tells the other team who is in what slot and what classes they are playing. You do not need to tell your opponent what is in your deck; you only need to tell him what the three classes you will play are. You can't make changes to your decklists after this point; the match has begun.
    • The Set: When 2 players play each other, this is called a set. After they tell each other their 3 classes, each player selects a deck for game 1. They play a game using their decks.
    • The set is resolved elimination-- when you lose with a deck, you can't use that deck any more during that set. When you win with a deck, you use it again in the next game of the set.
    • If you lose 3 times (that is, when all 3 of your decks are eliminated), you lose the set.
    • This means a set could be resolved in as few as 3 games (player 1 using deck 1A defeats all three of player 2's decks without dropping a game). Alternatively, it could take up to 5 games to resolve a set (each player gets 2 wins, so they're both on their last deck going into game 5).
  • After all 3 sets are finished, tally up the score (it will be 3-0, 2-1, 1-2, or 0-3). The team that won more sets will be the winner of the match.
  • If a team is up 2-0 after the first 2 sets, still finish out the last set, since a 3-0 will be different from a 2-1 for league scoring purposes for both teams.


These rules are actually pretty simple on the ground, even if they're complicated from the high level. Here's what, you, as a player, will do:

1) Before the match, submit your three decklists and slot # to blazinghand before the match. (or your captain does this!) At the start of the match, tell your three classes and slot # to the other team. (or your captain does this!)
2) The other team tells you who you are playing and what their classes are. Now your set against this player begins.
3) You select your first deck and begin playing against your opponent. When you win, you play again using the same deck. When you lose, you select a new deck. When either all three of your decks or all three of your opponent's decks are eliminated, the set is over.
4) Tell your captain who won the set.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 03 2014 21:54 GMT
#594
Hey guys I never realized this thread existed.

I just want to say I love you all and I miss you
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 03 2014 22:24 GMT
#595
[image loading]


NUMBER ONE IN THE POWER RANKINGS.

That's right, I've reached the Novice Engineer in Ranked mode. Respect me!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 04 2014 03:55 GMT
#596
Anyone here going to get planetary annihilation while it is on sale? Might be fun to play with a bunch of people
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 04 2014 11:10 GMT
#597
howm uch is it? i just sold all my doter crap and i have a bunch of steam wallet now i don't know what to use for
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-05 18:51:25
March 05 2014 18:49 GMT
#598
All praise the almighty BH for he has made me a better gamer. Actually my record up until 2 days ago wasn't even 5-3 but just 4-3 because you'd get another key for 5-3 that I didn't have up until that point.

After reading his post I went 7-3 with my next paladin deck, the deck was good but I played horrible (turn 3, 9/9 bloodknight on enemy side into insta-gg and the other 2 loses were retarded as well...) and I'm 5-0 on my fireballless mage right now as well and those are the only arena games I played ever since he posted.
Don't listen to anything he says about mafia but he knows how to make people go from nooby to decentish in a heartbeat
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2014 03:49 GMT
#599
People need to step up and be captains so we can get this shit started.


I nominate Kita and Dandel as the top ranked players.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2014 06:40 GMT
#600
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=UgWHXV9M
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 750
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings185
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27822
Shuttle 11724
FanTaSy 1602
Hyuk 1022
Horang2 564
BeSt 495
Mini 288
Pusan 240
Stork 213
EffOrt 162
[ Show more ]
Killer 143
Last 138
Zeus 122
Mind 90
ggaemo 69
Hyun 54
PianO 42
Snow 42
sorry 39
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 25
Aegong 22
zelot 18
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe355
Dendi266
Counter-Strike
fl0m2404
byalli801
x6flipin478
Other Games
gofns33915
singsing2939
B2W.Neo852
Hui .96
ArmadaUGS86
Livibee66
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 12m
Replay Cast
11h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 12m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.