• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:11
CEST 07:11
KST 14:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7558 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 281 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 28 2014 11:47 GMT
#561
Jesus i only got on page 47 in PYP LOL.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 28 2014 11:49 GMT
#562
On February 28 2014 14:48 kushm4sta wrote:
it's weird because it doesn't seem like marv is even talking that much then you look and he has a 50 page filter....

it's because i'm so interesting and witty, people don't notice I'm posting so much.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 28 2014 11:51 GMT
#563
We should hydra and break 100 pages. Actually i tried to make you break 100 pages in ##'s game when we made the plan with Vayne that he never kills anyone.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 28 2014 11:52 GMT
#564
lol. what a terrible plan :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 28 2014 11:54 GMT
#565
On February 28 2014 20:52 marvellosity wrote:
lol. what a terrible plan :p

No it was really good because he was GF. Plan was to make everyone get tired with the game but Vayne got bored first.
table for two on a tv tray
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
March 01 2014 00:25 GMT
#566
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 27 2014 07:40 Blazinghand wrote:
Hearthstone League Update


Current Signups:
EchelonTee
Kitaman27
Hopeless1der
Crossfire99
Umasi
Oatsmaster
DarthPunk
Cephiro
iamperfection
Dandel Ion
Chezinu

Additional Info Needed:
I'm going to gather a little more info before beginning getting people organized into teams. Namely, I need Battle.net IDs from a few people but also some additional info from everyone involved (PM or post it here in thread):

Question 1:
On a scale of 1-3 how skilled/rich would you say you are?
3: I rank in the single-digits each season, and/or get into the legend ranks. I have plenty of legendary cards, and can make whatever decks I want.
2: I rank in the double digits or weak single digits each season. I have a couple/few legendary cards, but I can't just make any deck I want.
1: I do very poorly in constructed and have no or very few legendary cards

Question 2:
Using the following table, tell me your total Neutral Legendary Meta-Score. Add points for each legendary you have.
+ Show Spoiler +
Sylvanas-------------8
Ragnaros-------------8
Ysera----------------7
Bloodmage Thalnos----7
The Black Knight-----7
Tinkmaster Overspark-6
Leeroy---------------6
Cairne---------------6
Nat Pagle------------6






If you are not signed up, or are signed up and don't want to be, let me know.


Q1
(2), but haven't played ranked very much this season.
Also, I don't spend real money on cards
Q2
I have rag+ysera+cairne for a score of 21
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-01 20:47:03
March 01 2014 20:14 GMT
#567
yay Koshi! 12-2 run. First of many.

proof:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://gyazo.com/a4cddcf005b4a148b9d4c1ebf262a203


deck:
+ Show Spoiler +

http://gyazo.com/1b0ec94fb8aed449e6d7fe3b9e54dcb9
http://gyazo.com/f870a34764ab928cb190b69deb65f7dd
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 01 2014 20:22 GMT
#568
It doesn't count if you play mage.
Writer@WriterYamato
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-01 20:35:47
March 01 2014 20:34 GMT
#569
Why would you pick doomsayer in arena? Or were the alternatives even shittier?
My last run went 12-1 with a nice shaman deck. Sea giant + windspeaker + flametongue totem combo too strong. ^_^
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-01 20:41:58
March 01 2014 20:39 GMT
#570
I for the first time of my life managed to run 0-3 yesterday. 2 discs and 3rd guy has 2 fricking good legendaries, I'm sitting on my 0 fireelemental, 0 lengedary deck just asking myself what's going on.

What do I get for that?

Oh didn't realize there was something serious going on. Don't mind me, only started a week ago and thought this is spam-thread
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 01 2014 20:42 GMT
#571
Dunno. But I know that feeling. A few days ago I ran into a warrior with alex + grommash + other stupid shit.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 01 2014 20:45 GMT
#572
On March 02 2014 05:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Why would you pick doomsayer in arena? Or were the alternatives even shittier?
My last run went 12-1 with a nice shaman deck. Sea giant + windspeaker + flametongue totem combo too strong. ^_^

Shittier.
Doomsayer is terrible but other epics were the crab and something I don't even remember. Something with pirates get +1 +1? I don't know. It was horrible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 01 2014 20:55 GMT
#573
On March 02 2014 05:45 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2014 05:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Why would you pick doomsayer in arena? Or were the alternatives even shittier?
My last run went 12-1 with a nice shaman deck. Sea giant + windspeaker + flametongue totem combo too strong. ^_^

Shittier.
Doomsayer is terrible but other epics were the crab and something I don't even remember. Something with pirates get +1 +1? I don't know. It was horrible.

why wouldnt you build pirate deck?

best deck
A backwards poet writes inverse.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 01 2014 21:57 GMT
#574
I've still never gone 12 wins
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
March 01 2014 22:03 GMT
#575
i havent broken 7
Also hearthstone needs a replay feature.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 01 2014 22:11 GMT
#576
my max is 5-3, I'm broke, no legendary and my RL friend regularly manges to get 7-3 up to 10-3 or some shit like that. 4k gold in the bank and I'm just sitting here with crap
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 01 2014 22:15 GMT
#577
On March 02 2014 07:11 Toadesstern wrote:
my max is 5-3, I'm broke, no legendary and my RL friend regularly manges to get 7-3 up to 10-3 or some shit like that. 4k gold in the bank and I'm just sitting here with crap

Your max is 5-3? Then there is something very wrong with the way you draft. Talk to your friend.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 01 2014 22:21 GMT
#578
On March 02 2014 07:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2014 07:11 Toadesstern wrote:
my max is 5-3, I'm broke, no legendary and my RL friend regularly manges to get 7-3 up to 10-3 or some shit like that. 4k gold in the bank and I'm just sitting here with crap

Your max is 5-3? Then there is something very wrong with the way you draft. Talk to your friend.

I just started playing a week ago and it's getting better. He linked me https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AifXEOqTcGcLdFVvWk1GRjVJTHJUaTVLcGViR1RRTFE&gid=19
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 01 2014 22:23 GMT
#579
That's a good start. You can also use Trumps lists (I do sometimes). Watching good players doing drafts can't hurt either.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 02 2014 00:47 GMT
#580
heh I also went 12 wins with mage yesterday. It was the sickest dick I've drafted. 4 fireballs. I won 3 games when I was below 5 health somehow.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21120
Dewaltoss 139
Bale 43
Noble 11
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g12558
JimRising 770
Sick158
Nina18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 24
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1218
• Rush809
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 50m
Replay Cast
17h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.