• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:48
CEST 13:48
KST 20:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10079 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 281 Next
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
February 14 2014 10:32 GMT
#521
You should watch True detective, it's only the first few episodes, but it's really up this alley.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 14 2014 10:53 GMT
#522
On February 14 2014 19:32 bumatlarge wrote:
You should watch True detective, it's only the first few episodes, but it's really up this alley.

What do you mean?
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 14 2014 13:59 GMT
#523
its awesome.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 14 2014 14:50 GMT
#524
It's not bad but it has nothing to do with mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
February 14 2014 21:25 GMT
#525
On February 14 2014 23:50 Koshi wrote:
It's not bad but it has nothing to do with mafia.

Heh heh, more then you think!
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 24 2014 22:00 GMT
#526
BW games? BW games.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 24 2014 22:00 GMT
#527
C'mon guys let's play BW!
ICCUP channel tlmafia

gogo!
table for two on a tv tray
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 24 2014 22:10 GMT
#528
Im here, but im also really bad.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 24 2014 23:11 GMT
#529
C'mon guys, we already got 3, more for good games!
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2014 14:25 GMT
#530
We had like 6 at some point, was great fun! Definitely more BW tonight imo.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2014 20:10 GMT
#531
Playing games right now~
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 26 2014 22:14 GMT
#532
On January 30 2014 07:27 Holyflare wrote:
TL Video/Voice Mafia


I know there is already a webcam mafia that's hosted regularly on Wednesday's (koibu - http://esportsmafia.com/), however, I was wondering how much interest there would be from active members of the TL Mafia community to set up a regular game with just us? We would do it the same way the esports mafia is done, i.e. We will host a Zoom chat (can be downloaded free here - http://www.zoom.us/) and people will join it and we can get games started based on how many people are signed up.

It's super simple and I think it adds to the community bonding spirit if we get to put names and voices to faces. Obviously you don't have to take part if you don't want to (I can just stick my stream up if you want to watch) but I like the ability to see faces when playing mafia, it's a completely different game when you can get tells and make cases based on facial expressions and it's not as manic as voice mafia. I think it's a nice inbetween from voice and forum.

Either way, I just want to see how much interest there is in something like this. I know it was mentioned previously in this thread (I think?) but nothing much more was said. So if you want to play just post a reply to this or PM me and if enough people show interest I'll start drawing up some times and dates.




Requirements

  • Webcam/Microphone
  • Zoom Chat client (http://www.zoom.us/)
  • Ability to speak
  • Brain





Player List

1. Holyflare
2. Blazinghand
3. Wave
4. Bumatlarge
5. Alakaslam (sometimes)
6. Hapahauli
7. VayneAuthority
8. Balla24
9. Yamato77
10. Oatsmaster
11. Chezinu
12. OdinOfPergo

Need moar pplz!


Post after this to show interest or PM me!

Alternatively add me to skype (holyflare) and tell me there!



Here we go again:


http://strawpoll.me/1224437
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 26 2014 22:17 GMT
#533
Will do either/both.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 26 2014 22:40 GMT
#534
Hearthstone League Update


Current Signups:
EchelonTee
Kitaman27
Hopeless1der
Crossfire99
Umasi
Oatsmaster
DarthPunk
Cephiro
iamperfection
Dandel Ion
Chezinu

Additional Info Needed:
I'm going to gather a little more info before beginning getting people organized into teams. Namely, I need Battle.net IDs from a few people but also some additional info from everyone involved (PM or post it here in thread):

Question 1:
On a scale of 1-3 how skilled/rich would you say you are?
3: I rank in the single-digits each season, and/or get into the legend ranks. I have plenty of legendary cards, and can make whatever decks I want.
2: I rank in the double digits or weak single digits each season. I have a couple/few legendary cards, but I can't just make any deck I want.
1: I do very poorly in constructed and have no or very few legendary cards

Question 2:
Using the following table, tell me your total Neutral Legendary Meta-Score. Add points for each legendary you have.
+ Show Spoiler +
Sylvanas-------------8
Ragnaros-------------8
Ysera----------------7
Bloodmage Thalnos----7
The Black Knight-----7
Tinkmaster Overspark-6
Leeroy---------------6
Cairne---------------6
Nat Pagle------------6






If you are not signed up, or are signed up and don't want to be, let me know.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 26 2014 23:18 GMT
#535
Silly it is not cross server.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 26 2014 23:18 GMT
#536
Evil Blizzard
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 26 2014 23:27 GMT
#537
VIDEO MAFIA

DO EET

I am available Friday and Sunday nights this weekend.
Writer@WriterYamato
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 27 2014 00:14 GMT
#538
On February 27 2014 08:18 Koshi wrote:
Silly it is not cross server.

just have a NA account


As for the question thing
1) I don't/didn't play constructed every season, I'll just say I'm a 2
2) 26
A backwards poet writes inverse.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2014 01:41 GMT
#539
1.) i'm new and stopped playing recently, call me a 1

2.) 36
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 27 2014 01:46 GMT
#540
1) Maybe a 2? I'm not nearly as terrible as I was when you were first taking signups, but I usually stick to arena.

2) 28. I seem to have been rather fortunate with getting Ysera, Ragnaros, and Thalnos as my first three legendaries through packs.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 750
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings185
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27822
Shuttle 11724
FanTaSy 1602
Hyuk 1022
Horang2 564
BeSt 495
Mini 288
Pusan 240
Stork 213
EffOrt 162
[ Show more ]
Killer 143
Last 138
Zeus 122
Mind 90
ggaemo 69
Hyun 54
PianO 42
Snow 42
Sea.KH 40
sorry 39
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 25
Aegong 22
zelot 18
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe355
Dendi225
Counter-Strike
fl0m2242
byalli822
x6flipin288
Other Games
gofns33915
singsing2939
B2W.Neo831
Hui .77
Livibee66
ArmadaUGS65
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 12m
Replay Cast
11h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 12m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.