• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:49
CEST 06:49
KST 13:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7639 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 281 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 20:18 GMT
#501
On February 08 2014 22:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's play more BW tonight?

:O

FFA? What were ppl doing?

I am so on when I'm done working nights

Anyone suxxu or all gosu? I suxxu, but not so bad w/Zerg, ish.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 20:21 GMT
#502
What is ums?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 08 2014 20:38 GMT
#503
Use Map Settings, custom games like E V O L V E S, Snipers, DragonBall RPGs etc etc...
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 08 2014 21:29 GMT
#504
I remember playing a baseball game. It was awesome.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 08 2014 21:45 GMT
#505
Artanis showed us his basketball skills. Rayn showed us that he has never stepped on a basketball court in his life.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 08 2014 22:49 GMT
#506
On January 30 2014 07:27 Holyflare wrote:
TL Video/Voice Mafia


I know there is already a webcam mafia that's hosted regularly on Wednesday's (koibu - http://esportsmafia.com/), however, I was wondering how much interest there would be from active members of the TL Mafia community to set up a regular game with just us? We would do it the same way the esports mafia is done, i.e. We will host a Zoom chat (can be downloaded free here - http://www.zoom.us/) and people will join it and we can get games started based on how many people are signed up.

It's super simple and I think it adds to the community bonding spirit if we get to put names and voices to faces. Obviously you don't have to take part if you don't want to (I can just stick my stream up if you want to watch) but I like the ability to see faces when playing mafia, it's a completely different game when you can get tells and make cases based on facial expressions and it's not as manic as voice mafia. I think it's a nice inbetween from voice and forum.

Either way, I just want to see how much interest there is in something like this. I know it was mentioned previously in this thread (I think?) but nothing much more was said. So if you want to play just post a reply to this or PM me and if enough people show interest I'll start drawing up some times and dates.




Requirements

  • Webcam/Microphone
  • Zoom Chat client (http://www.zoom.us/)
  • Ability to speak
  • Brain





Player List

1. Holyflare
2. Blazinghand
3. Wave
4. Bumatlarge
5. Alakaslam (sometimes)
6. Hapahauli
7. VayneAuthority
8. Balla24
9. Yamato77
10. Oatsmaster
11. Chezinu
12. OdinOfPergo

Need moar pplz!


Post after this to show interest or PM me!

Alternatively add me to skype (holyflare) and tell me there!



Can people make this sunday night? (very early morning for eu soz guys :s)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 08 2014 23:07 GMT
#507
On February 09 2014 07:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 07:27 Holyflare wrote:
TL Video/Voice Mafia


I know there is already a webcam mafia that's hosted regularly on Wednesday's (koibu - http://esportsmafia.com/), however, I was wondering how much interest there would be from active members of the TL Mafia community to set up a regular game with just us? We would do it the same way the esports mafia is done, i.e. We will host a Zoom chat (can be downloaded free here - http://www.zoom.us/) and people will join it and we can get games started based on how many people are signed up.

It's super simple and I think it adds to the community bonding spirit if we get to put names and voices to faces. Obviously you don't have to take part if you don't want to (I can just stick my stream up if you want to watch) but I like the ability to see faces when playing mafia, it's a completely different game when you can get tells and make cases based on facial expressions and it's not as manic as voice mafia. I think it's a nice inbetween from voice and forum.

Either way, I just want to see how much interest there is in something like this. I know it was mentioned previously in this thread (I think?) but nothing much more was said. So if you want to play just post a reply to this or PM me and if enough people show interest I'll start drawing up some times and dates.




Requirements

  • Webcam/Microphone
  • Zoom Chat client (http://www.zoom.us/)
  • Ability to speak
  • Brain





Player List

1. Holyflare
2. Blazinghand
3. Wave
4. Bumatlarge
5. Alakaslam (sometimes)
6. Hapahauli
7. VayneAuthority
8. Balla24
9. Yamato77
10. Oatsmaster
11. Chezinu
12. OdinOfPergo

Need moar pplz!


Post after this to show interest or PM me!

Alternatively add me to skype (holyflare) and tell me there!



Can people make this sunday night? (very early morning for eu soz guys :s)


i'm out of town this weekend, no computer. i'll need a little more warning than 24 hours usually
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 08 2014 23:09 GMT
#508
On February 09 2014 08:07 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 07:49 Holyflare wrote:
On January 30 2014 07:27 Holyflare wrote:
TL Video/Voice Mafia


I know there is already a webcam mafia that's hosted regularly on Wednesday's (koibu - http://esportsmafia.com/), however, I was wondering how much interest there would be from active members of the TL Mafia community to set up a regular game with just us? We would do it the same way the esports mafia is done, i.e. We will host a Zoom chat (can be downloaded free here - http://www.zoom.us/) and people will join it and we can get games started based on how many people are signed up.

It's super simple and I think it adds to the community bonding spirit if we get to put names and voices to faces. Obviously you don't have to take part if you don't want to (I can just stick my stream up if you want to watch) but I like the ability to see faces when playing mafia, it's a completely different game when you can get tells and make cases based on facial expressions and it's not as manic as voice mafia. I think it's a nice inbetween from voice and forum.

Either way, I just want to see how much interest there is in something like this. I know it was mentioned previously in this thread (I think?) but nothing much more was said. So if you want to play just post a reply to this or PM me and if enough people show interest I'll start drawing up some times and dates.




Requirements

  • Webcam/Microphone
  • Zoom Chat client (http://www.zoom.us/)
  • Ability to speak
  • Brain





Player List

1. Holyflare
2. Blazinghand
3. Wave
4. Bumatlarge
5. Alakaslam (sometimes)
6. Hapahauli
7. VayneAuthority
8. Balla24
9. Yamato77
10. Oatsmaster
11. Chezinu
12. OdinOfPergo

Need moar pplz!


Post after this to show interest or PM me!

Alternatively add me to skype (holyflare) and tell me there!



Can people make this sunday night? (very early morning for eu soz guys :s)


i'm out of town this weekend, no computer. i'll need a little more warning than 24 hours usually


that's cool was super busy recently so was just asking for interest
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 10 2014 19:06 GMT
#509
BW games going on right now in channel tlmafia!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 10 2014 19:06 GMT
#510
Come on to BW!
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-10 22:24:44
February 10 2014 21:17 GMT
#511
Monday, Feb 17 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) will be the first video mafia.

Poll: Can you make it?

No (7)
 
47%

Might pop in if i have time (5)
 
33%

Yes (3)
 
20%

15 total votes

Your vote: Can you make it?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Might pop in if i have time




Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 10 2014 21:28 GMT
#512
i need a maybe option, but i voted yes anyways.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 10 2014 22:24 GMT
#513
On February 11 2014 06:28 Hopeless1der wrote:
i need a maybe option, but i voted yes anyways.


redone it :D
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 10 2014 22:39 GMT
#514
I can make subsequent ones but I'm going to be gone this coming weekend for an extended period of time.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 11 2014 23:39 GMT
#515
Well that's annoying :p
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
February 12 2014 02:48 GMT
#516
unfortunately I only have 1 out of the 4 requirements

...and that's a mic
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
February 12 2014 02:51 GMT
#517
Poll looks bleak.

Sunday night in general just seems bad, no? A lot of us have stuff to do on Monday morning I imagine. Maybe Friday or Saturday night? Or Sunday afternoon?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 12 2014 03:34 GMT
#518
If I get a heads up I can do almost any time except when asleep, which is like 2am-8 am est for my minimum sleep requirements.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 12 2014 06:02 GMT
#519
On February 12 2014 11:51 Hapahauli wrote:
Poll looks bleak.

Sunday night in general just seems bad, no? A lot of us have stuff to do on Monday morning I imagine. Maybe Friday or Saturday night? Or Sunday afternoon?


that's why i did a poll and saturday/sunday were best days x_x and prome and someone else couldn't do saturday and next weekend i'm away T_T
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 14 2014 02:48 GMT
#520
I'd need earlier on a Sunday, don't plan around my schedule I live in bumfuck nowhere and work over nights.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 510
Hyuk 460
Leta 75
NaDa 43
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm255
League of Legends
JimRising 748
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft461
Mew2King98
ViBE76
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1058
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1254
• Lourlo1094
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 11m
INu's Battles
7h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 11m
Replay Cast
18h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.