• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:10
CEST 07:10
KST 14:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7502 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 281 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-07 18:50:49
March 07 2014 18:50 GMT
#601
BW games going on right now! Get on iccup, channel tlmafia. Rayn, Hopeless, myself and soon Balla will be joining us too! Join for great fun
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2014 23:46 GMT
#602
Really we only *need* one more captain, since we have two who said they'll do it if they have to. I really think it would be ideal of more than one stepped forward though :D
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-07 23:50:20
March 07 2014 23:47 GMT
#603
I'll do it if that means we get to actually like play games one day

€ but i swear this thing used to say 3 capains so i was like cool
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2014 23:51 GMT
#604
Oh yeah originally we only needed 3 total, but we got more signups so we're up to 4 now.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 11 2014 07:21 GMT
#605
oh yes

ohhhhh yes

[image loading]

I wasn't able to touch this guy ALL GAME. and then I dealt 80 damage to him in one turn, the turn before I died.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2014 07:22 GMT
#606
rofl healing into mass fatigue. I also lost once a game like that. Not that extreme though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 11 2014 07:27 GMT
#607
I used a holy nova then used a circle of healing and I've never been happier
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 11 2014 22:21 GMT
#608
If you need another captain/player blazing im down
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 11 2014 22:36 GMT
#609
Alright, GreYMisT is added to the captain's list!

GreYMist, I'll need you to answer a couple of questions too since you're signing up:


Question 1:
On a scale of 1-3 how skilled/rich would you say you are?
3: I rank in the single-digits each season, and/or get into the legend ranks. I have plenty of legendary cards, and can make whatever decks I want.
2: I rank in the double digits or weak single digits each season. I have a couple/few legendary cards, but I can't just make any deck I want.
1: I do very poorly in constructed and have no or very few legendary cards

Question 2:
Using the following table, tell me your total Neutral Legendary Meta-Score. Add points for each legendary you have.
+ Show Spoiler +
Sylvanas-------------8
Ragnaros-------------8
Ysera----------------7
Bloodmage Thalnos----7
The Black Knight-----7
Tinkmaster Overspark-6
Leeroy---------------6
Cairne---------------6
Nat Pagle------------6


Question 3:
What is your battle.net name and identifier?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 11 2014 22:45 GMT
#610
1) 2.5

2) 48

3)GreYMisT#1268
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 11 2014 23:06 GMT
#611
Shouldn't tinkmaster and Pagle be downgraded now?
(Especially tinkmaster)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-11 23:36:43
March 11 2014 23:19 GMT
#612
Hearthstone League Update


Question 2 has been changed in light of recent legendary nerfs. I have removed Tinkmaster from the legendaries and downgraded Pagle. If you were counting one or both of these legendaries in your Legendary Meta-Score, please post in this thread or PM me letting me know.

New Legendary Meta-Score Ranking
+ Show Spoiler +
Sylvanas-------------8
Ragnaros-------------8
Ysera----------------7
Bloodmage Thalnos----7
The Black Knight-----7
Leeroy---------------6
Cairne---------------6
Pagle----------------5



Current Captains:
1) DarthPunk
2) GreyMist
3)
4)

Captain Stand-ins:
Oatsmaster
JacobStrangelove

Current signups:
TL USER----------BNET ID------------SELF RANK--LEGEND SCORE
GreyMist---------GreYMisT#1268----------3-------47
Kitaman27--------Kitaman27#1327---------2-------28
Dandel Ion-------Fluffybunny#1156-------2-------26
DarthPunk--------DarthPunk#1325---------1-------36
Crossfire99------Crossfire#1284---------2-------22
Chezinu----------Chezinu#1917-----------2-------21
Umasi------------Umasi#1835-------------2-------21
WaveofShadow-----WaveofShadow#1896------1-------23
Oatsmaster-------Oatsmaster#6631--------2-------8
JacobStrangelove-Nuhaatyc#6413----------1-------7
Hopeless1der-----Hopeless1der#1433------1-------6
Cephiro----------Cephiro#2652-----------1-------0
iamperfection----Perfection#1162--------1-------0

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 11 2014 23:25 GMT
#613
I feel like pagel should just be lowered by a point, but he was the only one of the 2 that I counted in my list. Therefore my score is 42
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 11 2014 23:35 GMT
#614
OK I'm bringing Pagle back as a 5 then :O
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 11 2014 23:50 GMT
#615
gagle was in my meta thing.

So does this start now?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2014 01:52 GMT
#616
what the fuck did they do to tink and pagle?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2014 01:54 GMT
#617
Should I dust them now?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 12 2014 02:05 GMT
#618
tink yes

dude is deader than dead
A backwards poet writes inverse.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2014 02:13 GMT
#619
On March 12 2014 11:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
tink yes

dude is deader than dead


Fuck man, he was really needed for druids that did not have the poly effect.

Should I dust pagle also?

At the moment I have

Ysera

Rag

Nat Pagle

Tink

Cairne

Bloodmage thalnos

So maybe I should dust Tink for sylvanas and keep pagle?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 12 2014 02:31 GMT
#620
I don't think pagle is in the insta-dust zone.

And I suppose Druids will have to run one naturalize now instead of tinkuuu.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21120
Dewaltoss 139
Bale 43
Noble 11
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g12558
JimRising 770
Sick158
Nina18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 24
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1218
• Rush809
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 50m
Replay Cast
17h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.