• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:36
CEST 05:36
KST 12:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9329 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 281 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2014 00:14 GMT
#641
On March 13 2014 05:50 Blazinghand wrote:
Assuming Jacob and Oats are still down to captain, we'll draft starting this weekend.


You realize Oates WANTED to be a captain and I wanted to be a stand in?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 13 2014 01:04 GMT
#642
I want to be in the same team as dp so I dont want to captain if he is also a captain
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2014 01:14 GMT
#643
On March 13 2014 10:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
I want to be in the same team as dp so I dont want to captain if he is also a captain

<3
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2014 01:29 GMT
#644
I got to rank 8 last night. Is that considered good? What is considered a good rank?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 13 2014 04:56 GMT
#645
I heard legend rank is pretty good DP
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2014 05:21 GMT
#646
On March 13 2014 13:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
I heard legend rank is pretty good DP


Doubt I'll get that far unfortunately.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 13 2014 05:38 GMT
#647
Man I have like no time to play except on the weekends.
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2014 05:40 GMT
#648
On March 13 2014 14:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Man I have like no time to play except on the weekends.


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 13 2014 07:55 GMT
#649
On March 13 2014 03:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
The people who frequent liquidhearth are almost certainly those who used TL in the first place, so they would have already had access to the subforums.

Perhaps in the beginning, but chances are that a lot of new users will join liquidhearth that do not know about this site. I just recently found out that there is a liquidpoker site, although I'm around for over 2 years on TL now.

So yeah, it might make sense to open an advertisement on liquidhearth similar to the one we have here.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 14 2014 02:58 GMT
#650
Even though we only ended up playing 1 session because a player had to drop out I had a lot of fun with our last TL Mafia DnD group, and I am looking to start another one. Would any of you like to play? Don't worry if you are new, we would have a choice between a few systems that are pretty sweet and laid back. We would basically be doing a short campaign for 4-5 sessions.

We would probably play around 8-9 central US time on Saturdays or Sundays. Let me know if anyone is interested!
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 14 2014 03:13 GMT
#651
Who played in it and how did it go?
I'd love to try this out but doubt I'd ever be able to commit to multiple weeks for sure.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2014 03:22 GMT
#652
I'll play again. Wish we had kept going last time
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-14 03:32:49
March 14 2014 03:32 GMT
#653
On March 14 2014 12:22 DarthPunk wrote:
I'll play again. Wish we had kept going last time


Yea i know, me too.

Hopeless1der, DP, Blazinghand, and Mkfuba all played in the last one. fuba had to stop unfortunately.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
March 14 2014 03:44 GMT
#654
I'm tied up until April...if you're still getting things set up I'll be glad to give it another whirl.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 14 2014 04:01 GMT
#655
On March 14 2014 11:58 GreYMisT wrote:
Even though we only ended up playing 1 session because a player had to drop out I had a lot of fun with our last TL Mafia DnD group, and I am looking to start another one. Would any of you like to play? Don't worry if you are new, we would have a choice between a few systems that are pretty sweet and laid back. We would basically be doing a short campaign for 4-5 sessions.

We would probably play around 8-9 central US time on Saturdays or Sundays. Let me know if anyone is interested!


that totally clashes with video :/

otherwise i'd be up for it!
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 14 2014 04:06 GMT
#656
On March 14 2014 13:01 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 11:58 GreYMisT wrote:
Even though we only ended up playing 1 session because a player had to drop out I had a lot of fun with our last TL Mafia DnD group, and I am looking to start another one. Would any of you like to play? Don't worry if you are new, we would have a choice between a few systems that are pretty sweet and laid back. We would basically be doing a short campaign for 4-5 sessions.

We would probably play around 8-9 central US time on Saturdays or Sundays. Let me know if anyone is interested!


that totally clashes with video :/

otherwise i'd be up for it!


I am open for other days except for tuesdays. weekends just work for most.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 14 2014 04:07 GMT
#657
the job I work has variable hours during the week, which is why it's not quite as possible for me during weekdays.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 14 2014 05:14 GMT
#658
Weekend is fine, it's just the time!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 14 2014 07:58 GMT
#659
I take a special kind of pleasure in beating the new midgame rushdown warlocks. With a bit of tinkering I've made my normal priest deck very effective against them. The hunter rush decks and mage burn decks I never really had fun playing against since my opponent wouldn't make many decisions and neither would I. Against these rush warlocks though it's a whole different ball game.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 14 2014 11:48 GMT
#660
You've made priest viable at a high rank?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1938
GuemChi 1398
NotJumperer 144
910 75
Bale 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Terrorterran 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
taco 476
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King45
Other Games
summit1g8000
Doublelift1818
JimRising 593
C9.Mang0367
PiGStarcraft293
WinterStarcraft269
Coldzera 248
Maynarde114
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1028
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo647
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 25m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 25m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 25m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.